2018-01-04~01-18 3:59 UTC
Read the guide below before you ask about what to do in the event

>Saber Wars Summon
5* Mysterious Heroine X
4* Artoria Pendragon (Alter)
4* Nero Claudius

>[Event Guide]
pastebin.com/tTBKM2He
Altrium Calculator: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F0sr4mocLHeQk0MZIBWal9gq_WapjcBXXpNu74-LOAQ/edit#gid=0

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQ0yOri1yWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nice feet

So, on an AP -> Event Points ratio, is it more efficient to just ground out the 20/25pt missions as much as you can, or save up and do the 40pt ones periodically instead?

40ap ones are more efficient in every regard.

What do I do with dupe 3* servants? I guess fusing them together for their NPs is hardly worth it, right?

Real thread is here

you might as well because there's not really anything better to do with them. Once I get NP5 on a servant I just start burning them for mana prisms

some 3*s are better than gold servants and you should level them
some you should get their interlude quartz and burn them

>real thread
>a failed thread bumped over the course of the last few hours
yeah ok

Of course it is. Any Servant is viable, no reason not to have NP5 of every 3* or below unless you straight up refuse to use them. They'll be useful in future events and offer you a lot of freedom when it comes to teambuilding.

fuse one copt to np 5, burn extras afterwards

Plus it's filled with memes and posts that don't really promote discussion.
/alter/'s a fucking mess, jesus

Fuck off. No one wants to go to a thread made 150 posts earlier you dumb fuck

You guys will have to once I get the mods to delete this thread. Then you can whine about it there. :^)

Post luckshitter rolls

me in two years

>150
900 posts actually, that thread was from nearly four hours ago. Not sure how many previous threads ago that was.

Thanks.
Also I have another question regarding leveling servants. Is the level bar on the right side always nearly full? I've tried feeding Herc some non-berserker orbs and sometimes he'd get levels, sometimes he doesn't. The bar does not move a pixel. I'm just confused as to why.

I hate all of you

I never luckshitted so far so I can't

no es fake

Big boy of good rolls.

>scat fucks my latelet ass up
>don't really wanna farm Tesla Lenses™
>Jannu always takes me 16+ turns
I don't think I can do this anymore lads

Is this possible? I thought the cap was 5 copies of the same servant.

yes its possible

WATASHI WA KIETA
WATASHI WA MIETA

What historical or mythological figures from your country would you like to see added to FGO?
Personally, I'd love to see Ogier the Dane added.
>definitely fits the Saber class, inherited his sword from Sir Tristan and renamed it "Cortaine"
>one of Charlemagne's paladins
>bested Charlemagne himself in combat, had to be stopped from killing him by a literal angel
>rests until Denmark is in a time of dire need, at which point he will awaken and come to our aid
He could easily be turned into a 4* Saber.

ganbatte latelet-kun

my setup is lily, d'eon and three 3* sabers at level 1 for the bonus. plus a lvl 90 np2 okita as support
enough to reliably clear every quest. though I do bring 4 stars of artoria with me

Why is Nero Bride's NP damage single-target 1200% while Tamamo Lancer's is only single-target 600%? Does the former being Arts and the latter being Buster affect the damage at all? Are they comparable?

>>a failed thread bumped over the course of the last few hours

You mean like you are doing with this thread now?

just use someones okita
youtube.com/watch?v=nQ0yOri1yWw

So is there no way to change the apperance of MHX on this screen? I changed everything back to her default but she still looks like this.

>"~~!!!"

>come back to my thread!!! >:'(
Gut yourself

>this assblasted

The card art

did you change the card art? it has to be the same as the stage you want

I seem to have turned into a dumb berserker master again

>tamawmoe
>okeeta

>basaka master
>only 2
????????

The absolute state of footfags.

>Does the former being Arts and the latter being Buster affect the damage at all?
Why even ask when you already know the answer?

If you actually do it I will instantly go to the IRC and you will learn what a range ban is

Lolly

>only 2 berserkers

If you mean her command card art, yes. Her icon is also stage 1 as is her in battle skin.

Reported ;)

Stop drooling over bikini babes and tell me. Is this more Nerowank?
I thought NPs were unaffected by card bonuses. Was I mistaken?

Autism.

Lots of text in my game has been replaced by black bars and indecipherable white blocks

Bryn's rate up happens before Valentine's, right?

You're not very smart. I took a screenshot. Enjoy what happens next.

Hello newfag. All NPs do the same amount of damage if they're the same type (AoE or ST)
and if they don't have self-debuffs (Quick NPs do 5% more due to a mistake on DW's math).

The Saint

that wasn't you censoring it from YOUR posters? oh

Andrew Jackson Archer

They're unaffected by card placement

Is that OP of this thread?

They're unaffected by chain bonuses and the first card type bonus. (No extra 20% damage from the first card in a chain being Buster, for example)
They still deal damage based on their own card types. NPs usually all deal the same percentage damage when it all comes down to it, roughly. 900% for ST, 450% for AoE.

>deleted and probably banned
but the other thread is still up, why?

So yes, then. Nerowank gives her a NP that's literally twice as strong. I like her and all, but dammit. Fucking favouritism.

yea, probably two weeks

what if that guy's actually a third party who just wants /alter/ to fuck itself over even more

well shit, now I wish I had leveled Lily and Ceasar more, but maybe if I use dual Okitas I can get a similar result, neat

Late as fuck response but I feel I should respond.
I've only gotten my SSRs outside of Paid from Tickets.
Both my Vlad and my Karna are both from tickets.
Same with my Martha, Emiya, my First Alter and I believe half my 5* CEs.
Meanwhile Rolls have given me Sumanai, Medea Piss and Evil Cat.
There is two separate sets of Luck

>Not being a saber master

That's why I am waiting to see if he does it...

w-waiting

Don't really care because then it would still hit the obnoxious feetnigger

Because that poster literally deleted his own post you retard

I've gotten 2 5* CEs from tickets, both of which I already had a copy of. My luck is shit.

>Bryn and right afterwards Nero bride
This will be harsh

It's still highly likely this thread will get deleted anyways, mods aren't usually that perceptive of what's going on.

Nope, you may have noticed the previous picture I posted had a black background too

>8 minutes ago

B-bros?!

lily and ceasar are there to just take hits and use buster cards to increase later okita cards in the chains ceasar has buffs so hes more useful than lily

El Cid Rider

>only half as many posts as the other thread
We're not gonna make it bros

That's not what I am concerned about. He threatened to thread spam. That's the part I won't tolerate.

Just keep posting doesn't matter what fuck this guy trying to make early threads and break the rules.

ive had the purple card thing before as well. also if you didn't already know just restart the game to fix it.

I don't think we can out-post those feet-spamming niggers

Anyone? I honestly don't see anything else so please point out if i'm blind or retarded.

>fgog sabotage
It would hurt them more since everyone from here will go to fgog.

redownload?

>Gotten BG and FC, VotM and AE from mine.

Is everyone who plays this game a whale? everyone on my list has like every single good servant makes me feel like a piece of shit

They meant the saint graph, but I still think there's nothing you can do about it.
It's the same with Gil.

Do you see the big picture of MHX on her stat screen? Swipe left on that.

>Bryn, Nero Bride and Void Shiki

It's gonna hurt

The list bumps to most used servant. People are using the whales servants over everyone else. You aren't alone.

heres one while you wait for hus

Well fuck. That sucks. Thanks anyone, i'll just have to stick it out for her.