pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=494
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Emergency dragon nerfs when?

>>New Year Crystal Special
>shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=494
Remove this from the next OP, it's over.

You arent a lucklet right, /svg/?

kill yourself dragonniggers

this game is bad

I played like 6 Zeus this game.

>Draw 2 levis and Oz within top 4 cards
>drawn only 2 earth Sigils within 8 turns so 90% of the earth rite cards in hand are useless

Why do people play this deck again? It is actually trash

Why do dshift faggots emote after assembling their uncounterable time walk combo as if they have made a complex play?

>doesn't have every leader
>calls people lucklets

>not vialing all his animated cards for extra vials

It's the St. Lucia flag

he was playing neutral rune which I hadn't played against before.

>free 5 card refill
>free 3 damage to the face
>trash

Maybe you should stop being shit

>Can't play it until turn 6+
>caring about card refills/free damage to face when you're already dead by then

Bahamut now discards two cards from your hand on fanfare

Game is fixed

So I haven't done rank ups in forever (finally getting into Master rank), do they still keep you in trials even if you fail like before?

>already dead by then

Maybe you should stop being shit

Concede onegai

>not making it discard the whole hand

>/hsg/ refugees still demanding this
Go the fuck back already

Post summit storm dick

>not banishing

>mission win 6 ranked games

Budget portal deck. Quick

How to fix Blood in Rotation:
Give them a new 7pp 5/6 legendary.
Fanfare: If you are in Vengeance, summon two Demonic Rams. Then, regardless of Vengeance, give all allied followers +2/+0 and Rush.

Kill yourself discord

If you hate playing the game so much why don't you just uninstall it?

that's the best one

Not good enough. Make it summon two Demonic Rams at the end of your turn if Vengeance is active as well.

do you actually enjoy playing this piece of shit game? genuinely curious, i only stick around for the cute waifus

just put everything that has to do with puppets in your deck along with a few staircases, should work fine

make it a 7pp 4/5 legendary
fanfare: summon 2 yurius, levin dukes
last words: summon a scarlet sabreur and give it ward

Yes I do because I'm good at the game and don't play autopilot brain dead decks like aggro or ramp.

>mission win 4 games with (your shittiest craft) or (your other shittiest craft)

rams have fanfare so they'll just be fighters

>fanfare: summon 2 yurius, levin dukes
Only the dead can know peace from this horror.

>I'm good at a game with literally zero skill ceiling
congrats, you've earned this

I've been trying but the big problem is you don't have a way to contest board.
You can't hit face and contest board at the same time and once your followers get weak they're all useless. Plus chances are they have higher defense then offense so its easier for your opponent to trade into them.
And at the point where you're trying to control board better then then hitting face you may as well just have gone a more traditional control haven into auto-win style card like aegis or something.

>zero skill ceiling
That would mean there's infinite skill potential you dummy

The chest event ends in 7 and a half hours. Did you get the emblem and sleeve yet?

You're treefucker, right?

You don't need to play the game and waste time of your life just to look at images. Stop being retarded.
If you don't enjoy playing the game, then you have no reason to play it.

Imagine Blood with an Otohime that summons 4 Yurius instead of 4 Otohime bodyguard.

>zero = infinity

No ma'am. I'm a full time dshift main.

Please stop posting wojak.

No. Make it
Fanfare: Summon a Blood Wolf. Repeat until your board is full if Vengeance is active for you. Give all allied followers +2/+0 and Rush.

Zero = None
No ceiling = No limit

Why can kids these days never admit they're wrong and move on?

i am physically incapable of enjoying this game anymore

Then stop playing and leave.

>play Arthur in return
>die after 10 minutes of ping effects

>Cygames is so incompetent they have to straight up make the story mode AI cheat for it to be remotely challenging
>They think this will sell packs

does anyone have that mammoth midsword list?

>Enhance 9: And evolve them

thank you

I miss when they at least gave them some creative broken synergies like fairy generators + flute

The newest ones were just the same old generic shit that's a snore to beat, like why the fuck is this endgame boss using fighters

what the fuck is this brick?

The ones playing meme decks like Nep+Leo were way too hard to beat for new players.

did any of the new cards help cblood at all?

Combo control is generally the territory of people that think they're smarter than they actually are. It's actually worse in Shadowverse because Rune is basically High Roll: The Class and you oftentimes have little to no agency in a given matchup against one of their decks. Daria and Aggro Rune are especially notable examples, they either pop off or they fucking die.

Cabal Therapy in Shadowverse when?

Of course not, Blood is dead. Go play Unlimited if you want to play Control Blood.

Yes. cblood is t0 right now.

I just want counterspells, why is that so much to ask for

No. The whole attempt at the PP recovery mechanic bombed terribly (which should have been obvious to anyone who actually played this game)

No, all of the new Blood cards are garbage.

Secrets would fix a lot of this game's problems

why people don't play aegis in unlimited? a constant stream of cleric lancers/knights seems pretty good aganist vengeance and roach
the endgame doesn't have to be aegis either, maybe just a midrange summit will do

it's time for you to go back

I want to make a dork sandwich out Forte and Exella

Fuck off you autist

Or you could just have real counterspells

No, secrets are retarded. I for one don't need counterspells, I just want discard.

Umm, any tips on winning the Burn rune mirror? It seems like I get done in by Magic Illusionist every game and there's not much I can do about it, especially when I have to float turn 2 or something.

>The ___ mirror
Go first.

They should print cards like this for Bloodcraft.

You actually can't. It requires the stack, and if you've ever played the MtG games that they've made, the wait times are atrocious.

There is a reason why I mentioned Cabal Therapy, or a similar style card rather.

How do I deal with Yurius and 1/4 ward bullying my birds on t3?

Terror demon is legit, but that's about it

Problem is just that starting hands in Shadowverse are so small that discard would probably be too strong. I do agree some actual hand manipulation would be nice, though, even if it's for your own.

I'd rather have to wait than '''''play'''' against storm and burn, not being able to do a thing while I wait for my opponent to kill me

So, returning player from Bahamut release here. I've been playing Take Two for a while, did pretty good, but I feel like going back to ladder.

I've got like 13k vials, 2000 rup and enough crystals to buy a prebuilt deck and a 4-5 packs.

Should I get rid of all my Darkness cards?

Wards don't do shit against roach and even less against Vengeance when there's Emeralda, Scarlet, and Diabolic Drain.

No.

I've left during Tempest and only came back now. I almost exclusively played DShift, is it still usable? Which expansion packs should I buy to support it? If it's become trash (in both rotation and unlimited) what other rune decks are playable now and what packs should I buy?

>demon key spawn
what?

After you account for lands being a significant chunk of a starting hand, mtg starting hands aren't all that bigger. This gets even more pronounced over time because you might draw a land instead of a useful spell any turn in mtg.

Just play a cheap deck like dirt rune or aggro blood in unlimited

Don't brick

whose blood do you think vampy prefers?

someone with hiv

getting rid of the rotated out cards is retarded
unlimited has the best meta

Vassago is probably the best out of all the new cards with the exception of maybe Nacht if you're playing the Jorm variant. In that deck Vassago lets you get twice as much mileage out of their last words which is fantastic but in general she lets you get an extra 5 damage from spawn while being able to contest the board early. Dragon and Haven being strong is keeping CBlood back more than anything, if Dragon gets nerfed then the deck might be good enough to play again.

DE legos are pretty much dead and have been for ages anyway. The gold and other cards are still useful in Unlimited though.

it's something in that sweet taste, the spice of sin?

I've started seeing bander spawns too
Since aggro blood is good and dead the craft is in an experimental phase.

someone with hiv?

Probably heavily deck dependent but you probably want 2 lands for your average starting hand in MTG. That's 2 cards larger than the starting Shadowverse hand, maybe 1 if you account for the fact that you do draw when you go first in this game. One card is definitely a big difference. Also, MTG has other mechanics to where discard isn't a big of a fatal blow.

Shadowverse on the other hand doesn't have any selective tutoring, and several of the classes don't have much in the way of actual card draw. Having the game get settled because your opponent drew their discard spell and made you get rid of the one card that actually gives you a chance would be pretty unfun, even by Shadowverse standards.

I do agree that Shadowverse could benefit a lot from more creative design of its cards, less focus on field wipes and face damage, and make you actually have to plan a strategy. Right now the game is basically just one of two camps; get your opponent into lethal range for your finisher and hope you don't die before you can play it, and out value your opponent and win that way (or both at the same time in some cases).

Unfortunately I don't think those problems will ever really be solved. For that to happen, it requires a pretty big shift in card design philosophy, as well as a willingness to let people do something on the opponent's turn besides put their hands behind their back and let you pummel them.

But Cygames is more interested in giving every class an Albert instead.