/assg/ General

Dirty Stalker Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
In development. Class based with weaker killers. Beta Delayed yet again.
lastyearthegame.com

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1480982338946530500

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/index

Eaten by the Entity

I want 80s gf.

>that wallpaper
lol

>Supposed to be "final girl"
>Shittiest stats
I've never seen a Jenny live

What's out there, man?

Fifth for bullying Freddy!

Freedom

who is best boy? best girl? killers included

smug quen watching his molester get ass blasted feels wholesome

POST YFW FRANKLIN TONIGHT BOIS

Everyone is.

>steam forums flooded with survivors complaining about killers dodging games
is it finally happening bros?

true.

>game starts with only two survivors
>killer still tryhards
>finish two gens
>hatch escape
Why are killermains such cancer?

Survivors and Killers v. the Entity when?

>Me versus 3 match, gonna hook each twice and call it a game
>Dwight is a fucking flashlighting body-blocking faggot and I throw his ass on a hook and leave
>Struggle X3 and die
>Nea on a hook at the other corner of the map gives up halfway through struggle (cause nobody saved her at all)
>End up just letting last dude go
Still not as bad as that game I had to wait 20 fucking minutes for Claude to stop being a fucking pussy and do LITERALLY ANYTHING.

I want to love and protect him.

That’s be a pretty cool endgame.
entity wins

>killermains are cancer
Killermains are only cancerous because survivors are even moreso
We've been bullied countless times so we learn not to give survivors an inch

Because survivors don't deserve anything.

i just had my first game on thompson house as killer and it was the worst experience of my life. how do i escape double pallet hell

I want Evan to do bad things to me!

Play Nurse
>You shouldn't have to play 1 killer out of 913824 just to enjoy the game
That's just how it is in this bitch of a game.

>last week my all time highest rank was 13, even after almost 300 hours
>play with steam controller for a few days
>get to rank 10
I guess I really needed that controller. I truly can't adapt to keyboard from being a nintendo shitter for all my life.

>mori daily
>survivors alt+f4 on the loading screen after seeing the unturned offering
>unlucky, try again
>same thing happens
>I'm supposed to entertain the two survivors that weren't pussies for 10 minutes now

Yeah, they can fuck off. If the trial starts with insufficient, it should be killed by the game and have your offerings returned. Of course that would be hard to pull off with the spaghetti and would end in a code that kills 90% if the games.

Who's the victim in the wallpaper?

Nowadays I just want to end a 2 v 1 as soon as possible. Farming gets so boring and having them actually escape in a 2v1 would be even more embarrassing.

Laurie

Someone a few threads ago wanted a LF version. Not sure what to put on the screen.

It's Laurie. It's the only screenshot I have of being mori'd as her.

They should gradually insert some kind of story progression into the game.

What's this about the badge update? Keep hearing it mentioned but haven't actually heard of it in depth.

As much I love the story they pretend to have
>Frogs even knowing what the fuck is going on.
Keep dreaming buddy. Trapper's and Nurse's back story has changed like three times.

No one heard anything except for it also giving stealth points. They're launching an PTB once they're done to get the community reaction and tweaking it before launching it after the shit that went down with Killer Cube.

>Trapper's and Nurse's back story has changed like three times.
WHAT
Is this why so many retards think Trapper a gud boy who dindu nuffin, it was all his dad's fault?

>First Trapper backstory says he killed because his father because he found he like killing
>Second says he killed his father because he was obsessed with work and his father got too old, and was therefore a nuisance
>First Nurse backstory says she was found “rocking back and forth in the asylum
>Second one says she was brought to hospital in a ambulance but it crashed and she was never seen again!!!1!one!

Wait, what? I thought the Nurse's backstory was that she was stuck working in the asylum after her husband died and ended up killing all those patients as a mercy thing.
As for Trapper I remembered it being that he was sent out to do dirty work/murdering for his father and then ended up killing his father when he became too old/sick

Pretty much this I've been getting tired of farming parties in 3v1 and 2v1 games because survivors are more than happy to get points themselves, but they're allergic to help the killer out. Recently I've found myself just trying to end those matches ASAP to get an actual match lager.

basement with hooked people and a chainsaw next to the bed

My problem seems to be that I can't get survivors to realize that I'm just trying to farm with them. It's not really fair when they spawn with just part of the team or if someone DC's right at the beginning of the match, and I sure as hell feel bad for downing players that are rubberbanding around. Problem is that I will literally pick them up and take them to a genny over and over again and they never seem to realize it. Least I end up with a bunch of points from catching and chasing them anyways

Later* I mean. Phoneposting sucks

holy shit you retard

So I just DbD only recently and got Bill up to level 35, but I wasn't having fun cause I completely avoided the killer most of the time. However now I started playing Dwight and the first game I had with him I actually got altruism and bold points. Who else should I start dumping points into?

The ones with these perks.

Claudette

post yfw this shrine

What the fuck is Unbreakable

PREDATOR IN THE GODDAMN SHRINE ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THAT user LAST THREAD FUCKING CALLED IT!

25% faster recovery speed when downed, & allows you to recover from the dying state once per match. It’s a Bill teachable & its technically powerful but its difficult to pull off due to most killers not slugging. There are better perks to use.

post shrine please

Oh shit, duh. For some reason I was thinking that they had some unique perk that PC users didn't

>Ace in the lobby
>Changes to Claudette with 5 seconds left
>She plays a Cookbook and farms me to death
They're adapting

>destroy unhook daily
>get sent to springwood
the fire rises

They do this all of the time, its actually a """legit""" strategy to swith survivors at the last possible second.

>amazing survivor perks these last 3 shrines, killers got utter shit
>finally give survivors a mid tier perk & a shit perk, but killers are still fucked
Before anyone says shit, stridor is good but its not great in comparison to the strong perks out there. It should’ve been nurse’s calling if anything.

I wanted Borrowed Time. ):

Holy fuck people actually jokingly suggested Stridor and Predator. Fuck these devs so hard.

At least there's something of a theme, this week.
Detecting other players.

>wraith called "pretty good job so far" disconnects in load screen and goes to play L4D2

Which one of you did this

Thats actually perfect

This okay?

Why no Bond?

Meta slaves

steam kill?

It's Tuesday night, user.

You push through them, don't try to bait them into dropping it, don't fall for the loop, just push through it, get out of the way.

Do Huntress next.

Bill's perks are in everyone's bloodwebs cause he's not a character in the console version, they're incredibly common to as for some odd reason I've gotten unbreakable 3 and borrowed 3 on like 4 different characters by level 20. Possible console killers just slug a lot, I know for sure they camp like absolute motherfuckers, I feel like I'm only the killer player that doesn't hard camp.

Well while we wait for the Steam maintenance to end, how about I draw something for you? I'll sketch a thing or two, if they're something simple of course.

Billy!

Spidermommy!

Clickety Clack, get in my Diamond Stone Traps!

I want someone to redraw this into David.

Is it worth it to buy empathy for the 200000 blood gems?

Working on it now

I would, but I dislike the character.

Here you go.

I'm not even surprised my prediction for predator was right, why wouldn't they start trotting out the wraith's shitty perks after his "buff."

I'd say it's the best perk on the Shrine right now, with only Stridor even coming close, and I always recommend Shrine-ing survivor perks over killer perks because fuck leveling multiple survivors.

WAIT
FUCK
You meant the BP for getting a perk you already have, didn't you?
lmao no nigga, get a perk for a character you don't feel like leveling

Should I actually design a sexy spider woman or can I just fuck around with spider legs coming out of nowhere?

please be sexy spidermilfy

>tfw in high ranks and have a daily with a killer I almost never play
Welp, time to trash this daily.

Thank you :3

>playing a game as killer
>hex ruin doesn't get destroyed the entire game
what were they doing?

They either never found it or gen-tapped.
You'd know better than us. How did the game go?

hillbilly on Macmillan estate 4k 1 gen complete i think i checked the totem 1 time the entire game its just so odd because it was the first game that Ive ever played where it didn't get destroyed.

>Skillbilly
There you go

They were probably too busy hiding from you and/or playing musical hooks, you idiot.

Wraith pls!

fuck off faggot

Look for /beg/

Don't worry, I know I'm not good.

You're a kind, thoughtful user and both that artist and I appreciate your post.

You can always make your own art, user.

Oh gee sorry for trying to provide user with useful guidance. Everyone starts at the beginning.

I dunno for the others, but I do appreciate it. I'm lazy with my work though, so I don't really practice or study that much. In general drawing is just a hobby and I don't do much to improve because I'm usually comfortable with what I can do right now.

I found my true passion. Saltmining with Freddy.

>tfw south murrican
>tfw have to see this garbage every game

IKTF user. All too well.

>REPORTED
Fucking lol.