twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=JElr0KrqkOw

It was worth it
I hope the season 2 and 3 story are as good

Oh welp, that video doesn't have the post-credit cutscene

youtu.be/3ZdNfJb6ybI?t=12m18s

A-AUGHT

Don't die now.

Anyone have that pic of that ENOUGH guy?

what's the best build for mystic knight?

Max magic get virge.

what abilities tho?

Magic cannon and Full moon slash are pretty much a must. Get one of the weapon buffs and one of the riposte buffs. Holy for general purpose, unless you are looking to exploit a certain ele weakness. The rest is up to you.

nice thanks dude, which ones are best for bbi? magic cannon for daimon right?

Yeah, great cannon puls greatmoon slash will be the goto for most of the game. Blessed riposte into great cannon is also really good.

Also, forgot to say, abyssal anguish is really good if you plan to manually attack a lot.

are there any honorable mentions ability wise? like immolation is awesome for MA but its not a must have

See To add, stone forest is really good but has an extremely long cast time, sigils are good for cc, but I've never really felt the need to use them, blitz strike is pretty good for any sword character and demonswrath is also pretty good if you use perfect counters a lot but it's overkill most of the time.

dont die

youtube.com/watch?v=MZoWcStD7To

youtube.com/watch?v=0G1s9PXuDLY
tentacles

mmm tentacles

Would it be cheating to use a shield on a fist playthrough?

adds more fun to an otherwise tedious play style

so no i guess

Fuck this general

This?

why

or were u just bumping it out of a sense of morbid duty as if it were a dying family member you are feebly keeping alive because u cant bare to live without them

Already finished grinding overlord collab.
Will get all of the rewards tonight japan time.

I can never make a good looking female in this game again that doesn't look my first ever Arisen or my one pawn Meryl.

I wish Salvation's plot was more intertwined with the story since it was the only part that was directly related to the dragon.

The devs obviously didn't know what the fuck they were doing with the story
>Congrats you are now part of the Duke's elite army built to hunt the dragon
>Now go do a bunch of unrelated shit
>OK congrats now you have even MORE special assignments
>Here's more unrelated shit
>Hey remember Salvation? Well they took over a fort, go check it out
>Suddenly final boss

>Suddenly final boss
usually the sign that a deadline hit suddenly.

If you go through with this try to dress up like Captain America.

The sad part is, it's not even necessarily that the quests are badly written, it's just that there's not much connectivity between them to give a coherent sense of progression. Grigori can almost be forgiven for hardly ever showing up because he's waiting for you, but to be part of a Wyrm Hunt and never even fight any dragons is odd.
But it's a moot point, we all know the flaws inside and out. At least Grigori didn't disappoint once you finally reached him.

I like how Grigori is actually on your side in the end. He isn't really trying to stop you, like he's just genuinely sick of nobody finishing the cycle at this point

>Dragon sent by God comes and slaughters my village
>Become the chosen one of yore
>Train
>Train
>Train to save my world
>Countries form alliances to slay the beast
>Doomsday cults worshiping it and the inevitable end he brings
>Duke and his men readying for round 2 with the monster
>Fate of the world rests on my shoulders
>Dragon just swoops on down one day and tells me to hurry the fuck up and stab him in the chest already
>Leaves me detailed instructions on the no bullshit path into his lair
>Fight my way to my beloved held his captive
>Tells me I can have the kingdom or I can stab him directly in the glowing portion of his chest where the scales aren't quite as tough and the grip is better
>Also I'll get my wife back
>Really want the Dukeship
>Dragon asks me a solid 13 times trying to talk me down
>Finally say I'll just slay him
>Dragon proceeds to flail around screaming autistically for a bit before dropping us all off on an even more secluded caldera and laying on his side saying please don't plunge your blade directly into the little glowing slit at the very center right here where your heart is located, especially not with a dark infused weapon
>Do it anyway
>Dragon starts violently cumming and thanking me
>Looks at the sky and screams "I did it now stop being a cunt" and disappears
>Go home
>Everyone wants me dead and 90% of the city has fallen into a hole

The reveal that the dragons are actually fallen Arisens who failed to take the place of the Seneschal made my skin tingle. If we ever get a sequel I hope they really get to flesh out the setting, what little do have is extremely interesting.

speaking of dragons dogmas story, putting aside the fun gameplay and waifu creation kit, i think the story is what elevates it for me even if it wasn't executed perfectly this weird meta-narrative that acts as an allegory for the videogame itself is so much fun to immerse yourself in, it's a 10/10 6/10 game.

Exactly how I feel about it. It's the best unfinished game I've ever played.

i just wish they would remaster it or make a good sequel with the same brains behind it.

also forgot to mention that this game has a fucking amazing expansion. the only other recent expansion i can think of that is good is dark souls, other than that i can only think of old blizzard games like wc3 TFT and diablo 2 LoD.

fuck DLC

I thought the point of all the quests unrelated to the dragon was to hint at the fact that the Duke didn't actually want you to defeat the dragon. I do wish Salvation was more fleshed out though.

how do i make the online ur dragon come back? do i have to sleep 7 days? also 401 is at about 3.5

to be honest, I felt that the REAL story didn't start until you got to the Everfall and BBI
like the entire "main quest" was just the prologue

that's actually a really good point and yeah salvation needed more fleshing out, I loved the missions based around them.

anyone on pc want some RC? soon my secondary will be running daimon for lvl 200 from about lvl 80 and ddg's pawns should be in on it for the moolah

>This looks interesting

Female voice 4, arrogant personality is best pawn waifu

ur dragon grace period is happening

what exactly does that mean? I've never fought ur dragon before

Ur-Dragon grace period means that the Ur-Dragon is at low health (normally its health is crazy) and can be killed for phat lewtz.

Grace period is the point where you can actually kill him online. Before then it's just damaging him until he flies away and it adds together all the players damage over time basically. You can also fight him offline and there you can kill him whenever

oh cool, any idea how long it will still be alive roughly? I may not be able to get on tonight

Thanks man, I've been looking for it for forever.

No idea. I don't know how long it lasts or anything, I only know what it is.

i believe grace is like 30 minutes
he's already gone i think but if you want to kill him for the unique loot you can use this website to keep an eye out for grace

ddda.lennardf1989.com/

much appreciated, thanks

I try to speak or remain silent as the situation demands. Would you have me continue in this way, Master?

No

I try to speak...

Think of all those poor pawns where their chatter is turned off.

I'm playing this to pass the time until Monster Hunter World hits. So far it's pretty fun but I've run into some unwinnable battles. I usually run. The first time I encountered a Saurian "bask" I got seriously fucked up.

Cut off its tail

No
No
No
No
No

>freckles can only be black

Should the Bezel Crown bow give me double exp even in hard mode? Im trying it for the first time, and I get same amount exp if I kill enemy with or without it?

is there a ddon guild that i can join?

From what I'm reading you need to land the killing shot with it specifically for it to register.

Yes, thats what Im doing but theres no difference in exp I gain

NoFunAllowed, NFA

Yeah I eventually figured that out after having my pawns scream it at me enough.

THE TAIL IS SEVERED

why is this place so dead

>tfw you can't princess carry your pawns the way you can Aelinore
It's not fair bros

There's naught left to do. and if there's aught chance for a sequel, I've already lost hope.

Is getting the gold idol really worth it?

For shop discounts I would say absolutely.

it's not hard

Alright, I'll go for it. I found a bronze idol with the dragonforged but was curious. Thanks anons

ALMOST DEAD

>Do every bit of Symone's quest perfectly
>Oh wait except I stepped further than 0.758923 meters away from her in the market
>NO GOLD IDOL 4 U

checkpoint save

is anyone willing to send me some bbi gear? ive gone through 20 and still no ninefold bolt

is this a mod?