pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TetsubinSensha/status/853616689786867712
twitter.com/TetsubinSensha/status/912732338580279296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What Fire Emblem characters would think they're girls despite being men?

They should have gone with this, I think. Under the skirt, the butt remains what it is.

No more discussing about compendium user being a trap, OK?

forrest

You don't deserve to complain when you don't use the feedback feature.

Post short-haired girls

no

waited for a new thread, compendium user here, I have no clue who made the Reddit or Twitter post, but it wasn't me. Still hilarious tho

HEH, FEELIN' GOOD

COMPENDIUM EMBLEM IS A TRAP?

FIRE EMBLEM

They'd never listen to us anyway. We're baka gaijins and Fatesawakening is the shit that's most popular, so why wouldn't they milk it.

See! Relax now.

Anyone done Lucius yet?

Post Grays!
I need to fill up my folder!

HEROES

Anyone with a working brain would've realized that. The crossdresser only had like 3 drawings posted, it's retarded.

Used feedback, content didn't appear in my game, what do I do now?

Midir, probably

Kyza.
Danved and Devdan would pretend as part of their act.
Leo's son, I guess.

What are you planning to do with compendium now that its complete

>implying anyone here even has a working brain

ELISE BANNER THAT DOESN'T HAVE SHARED COLORLESS UNITS WHEN

PLEASE FORGET THAT THE LAST THREAD HAPPENED! PLEASE

Summer Nino!

Can a unit have more than one S Rank in a weapon? L'Arachel is at A Rank for staffs but only D Rank for Light, but I want her to wield the Ivaldi.

his pic
is the same as
twitter.com/TetsubinSensha/status/853616689786867712

and this comic I saw him posted before
same as twitter.com/TetsubinSensha/status/912732338580279296

yeah nice job trying to save face

EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENED OR I'LL DESTROY YOU ALL

It's a one-and-done. Maybe do another one next year with all new Ryu'd seasonal units

I want to bite that neck, desu.

I hope Sophia is in the "those who draw the blood of dragons" gauntlet

Hoping a new thread fixes /feg/‘s autism is like hoping you can sleep off pancreatic cancer.

Which units actually benefit from Glimmer?

Going to need that source sir

WE FINISHED THE FUCKING COMPENDIUM

only one, grind that light rank up

>no genealogy remake with hidari art

>kusoneko's chest is an important part of her
>artist doesn't draw it
lol

O-Ohayo... user~

Your favorite cow /feg/

Why are Xenofags incapable of not shilling their shit everywhere?

Does anyone else love fighting the Brave team?

Damnit. Time to grind then.

>responding to shitposters
>doing detective work for a shitposter

Dude.

People who complain about lack of content need to stop playing FEH full time and start playing it as a side thing. You, know how it was intended to be played.

Gawain when?

rate my cum dumpster slut whore of a bride

Who cares if compendium user was a trap?

Never, she's the premium imouto

I Hope they better make up for the lack of content by giving us a free 5* for anniversary, god I need pa azura now

Impressive utilization of weaponized autism.

>37spd with LaD and SS
leave her at the altar

Absolutely delusional

Yeah right. The second we turn our back you are going to ramble about communism or daddy issue. It's always the same with you, pretending you are any different.

>2 lines of dialogue
confirmed nufe shitter.

Now, please.

He hasn't even gotten to the rank that gives speed, but yeah 39 speed is nothing special

It's not going to be instant, and yes they will take your feedback in to account. It's there for a reason and there's specifically a feedback feature for characters you want in the game. They have updated the game based on feedback, this is obvious, and they did something called CHOOSE YOUR LEGENDS before the game even started. Fucking idiots. You just whine and piss and moan and do nothing about it so you're going to let it keep happening because you like being a pathetic whiny little tart.

This goes for all of you who cry and complain and do nothing about it.

>yfw L'Arachel gets released with a watered-down version of Latona instead of becoming the first 35/35 green tome cavalry using Ivaldi

You missed the bear chin

This + survey desu

Are we getting another one of these?

maybe 34/35 or 36/36 or something, but 35/35 is for cordelias only

Good thread guys

I try to clear every Lunatic story chapter and GHB/BHB with the Brave units. Can't do Infernal, usually, but I try anyways. It's a versatile team that isn't too lopsided on two range nukes or all-range baits, so I enjoy using it. It's powerful, but not brokenly so.

Helps that all of mine have neutral or better IVs, so it's not like I'm ever reminded of a painful handicap.

>bad unit becomes good in Heroes

wouldn't be the first time, don't give up hope

>nuFE garbage

What the hell happened to FEH? How did they manage to fuck up this badly?

Did they finally run through their backlog of content and just forget to make more? Did they honestly believe that BHB reruns and shitty TTs and VGs would be enough to sustain the game indefinitely?

I really don't get this "Micaiah is only good for her looks meme" she's really a nice interesting character. Much better than most FE lords at the very least.

The amount of shitposting last thread over nothing, jesus.

Man, Beorc's Blessing's mistranslation really made it sound OP.

Of course, Lyn's B-skill is just as awful as it sounds.

remember when they were going to save christmas by giving us a free 5* too?

Maybe they are focusing on FE Switch now

Fujos are incapable of playing anything other than NuFE, what did you expect?

>Less than a month until the game's one year anniversary
>Still only one RD character and two Thracia characters, neither game has been given a dedicated banner

this pic btw coincidence?

>L'arachel gets a unique niche without being just straight powercreep
I'd be fucking ecstatic.

In fairness, even if you don't play it all the time there's a lot of stagnation in GHBs, BHBs, and story content.

Please respond

Ew no. Get that yucky man away from me.

Someone really wanted to unload their frog collection.

"At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven."
-Jesus, Mathew 22:30.
Angels are all men by the way, it's why they had children with human women to create the Nephilim.
So there you go, word of god says traps are not only okay but that every good Christian woman will become a trap in heaven.
Caveat is, you gotta keep the dick. God don't want axe wounds.
Fire Emblem.

If you asked me in November, I'd have said they were busy making stuff for Book 2

Now, I think they're still making stuff, they just rested on their laurels too much and have to keep recycling shit whilst rebalancing old shit they had made so it wouldn't be naff in the current meta

Everything was made at least a year in advance. It's possible that they didn't expect the game to do as well as it did and simply weren't able to produce new content fast enough, as they were already busy creating content for 2018.

At least that's my assumption. I'm giving them until the anniversary to announce something worthwhile before I write off Heroes for good.

They have separate teams though, like Echoes vs Heroes development. Hell they even had three+ seperate teams working on each Fates route alone. Then again their main team was working on heroes, so maybe you're right and their main team got pulled with some people left over to work on it.

Those 3-star shitters quests not good enough for you?

>implying every member of ISIS is working on FEH
They have a small team working on this game, and its quite clear with the lack of content for the past few months is because they are focusing on the Fire Emblem on the switch.

inb4 Tellius is nuFE

post more

fujos have been making ogma/navarre doujins since before you were born

Good. Cavs don't need anymore powercreep.

Careful you'll trigger the redditors in the thread by invoking religion.

>Implying any trannies are getting resurrected

>you gotta keep the dick

Traps aren't the same thing as futa/trans.

Imagine sex with (your least favorite FE girl)

Nope.

That's my wife

>proto Tharja

You seem to be missing a giant point here, and that it's their job to make sure no critical downtime happens in the game. That's how they make money, and that's why they're losing some.
I'm not sure why you're so intent on being so defensive about the obvious lack of interesting content we've been going through for a month now. Anticipating that kind of thing is part of their job and you have no reason to pretend it isn't. It sounds like to you, it's our fault IS doesn't do its job properly.

>mistranslation
More like people not being able to read. It says "Effective against X" in the skill's desc. It's not like the skill itself can do effective damage versus X, so it's obviously about what enemies the skill is applied to.
Wish it was versus armors too. That would be beautiful.

>Everything was made at least a year in advance
People keep saying this, but that's obviously not true. Shitja's alt was because they intended to release the game earlier. Why do we think they planned stuff out beforehand, especially considering they're >>>IS

This week for sure!

>L'arachel gets a unique niche
I'm not sure how they could possibly make Latona good enough to be worth using over Gravity/Fear/ etc but not so good that it's powercreep.

Go back to Japan

Remember the free 4* Ayra. Yeah good times.