CHAINCOIN SHILLS EXPLAIN UR SELF

IM DOWN $500 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol did you also buy bitbean and xby?

you got pumpndumped

your timing was off breh

>mfw poorfag NEET nerds are getting pumpNdumped by listening to """success stories""" from shitcoin shills

oy gevalt!

Made my first ever loss with chaincoin
Still lost only .2 BTC so not that bad but still fuck
Should've timed my dump right

chill, wait till its on bittrex

>XBY
bro don't be salty. Nothing's stopping you from doubling your investment in one day, too.

If I sold now I would be taking a huge loss. Not selling.

thx for buying my bags you idiot LMFAO

if anyone has been paying attention the last few weeks, literally nothing except ETH has increased and stayed that way for longer than 2 days. I've been scammed out of $140 in a week, and for other im sure much much worse. Do yourself a favor and don't buy anything anyone on here tells you to. it is all lies

if we had flags on this board, most of the shitcoin pumpers will be revealed to be mostly scammers from India.

Lol you're retarded.
>Eth only coin going up
I hold eth too but at least I'm not delusional. There's gains to be made elsewhere lol

I hold for long term. I can't place much faith in one single part-time dev

Fucking pajeet

You'd have to be shit tiet to not have made money on xby. It's been shill since at least 40 sats

What is fucking xby. You goddamn stupid pajeet niggwr. Xby is shockingly delicious.

Sell at a loss and buy it you will double and make up your money this week faggot niggwr pajeet pooloo

>literally nothing except ETH has increased and stayed that way for longer than 2 days

You mean except for XRP..

>yes goy... buy MY coin, this time you'll go to the moon
every time

You're cucked by ether and you are call it me the goy?

Xby right now is like finding NYC at 2 cents. And when I bought in it was like finding btc at 1/2 of one cent.
A million by is like having bought 50k btc

Which is roughly 70 million dollars for measly 1000 dollars.

Oh but wait I'm going to run a master node that I bought for 500 dollars, that will be worth millions, and the extra fees one arm forever and always to be an important tolenin a supercomputer A REAL SUPER COMPUTER not that shit teir globalist cuck coin ether. Centralized b.s.

Enjoy your eth cucks

kek Welcome newfag.

We get an average 2-3 full-on shill jobs per month here. I'm talking believable multi-week shill jobs which create tons and tons of new bagholders because you faggots never learn.

>he doesn't know about the CHC compounding interest

Once they release their service that lets you run multiple master nodes on one server, you're going to wish you bought more