mega.nz/#!c8BnzSob!Ae-AhY9KWdLrVw1j2LIT5vi0glPU_TmBGT-B6ifzv8o

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>NEW! Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m (embed)

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/eecqFB6D (embed)

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/669
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24680/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15962/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23273/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11459
youtube.com/watch?v=rtQ46CuSFZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too early

Thanks for rushing a new thread for a bad joke without anything actually fallout related in the op image.

throwing up in my mouth atm

Why the fuck does every weather mod out there make the game rain 85% of the time

TOO SOON
TOO SOON EXECUTUS

What will the next fallout game be?

Skyrim 2

'comfy' fags

Another bad game.

Shouldn't you be on the nexus circlejerking while not playing the game?

Fallout 5 which will have at least 5 dialogue options for everything and you will be able to kill everyone now, except the Yes Man.

Fallout 5: New York, home to New York "2 FPS" City. There's the Brotherhood of Steel, super mutants, the Enclave. It features such settlements as "Wyor", "The Hattan", "Bro Yn", and "The Ronx",

No, shouldn't you.

Fallout 5 which will have integrated Creation Club as the only source of mods, which is a good thing because this means they'll undergo strict QA and testing before release.

They won't actually DISABLE external mods but they will send a C&D to Nexus, since programming in some form of mod verification is too difficult for them.

I'd love to live in The Hattan or The Ronx.

Post your character.
Thread theme: Melee weapons.

Isn't New York suppose to have been pretty much leveled?

terrible if we continue at this rate

No, a Brotherhood waifu's note describe NYC's skyscrapers as the Prydwen flew over them.

Do you think Bethesda cares

so was washington and there was 3

I've tried two different weather mods so far, and both of them have had like 6 out of 8 days raining. I mean I like rain, I like overcast skies, but this is ridiculous.

Fallout: Canada.
>the capital city Ronto
>tribals based around hockey teams
>radmoose and yao gai polar bears

I confide in you all, I was having an issue with my game crashing when ever I opened up a locker/chest/etc. So I figured it was something with DUI_INV. Took me an hour to realize I never ticked the box to install the DUI_INV and had no actual chest menu. Holy shit i'm fucking retarded...

When the bullets fly, you bleed the same blood.

Its okay to be a ghoul

Maybe another time for a melee
Its just something people say to try and rustle people's jimmies.
The only person who needs to like your character is you.

DC was pretty much leveled. At least when you compare it to Boston.

I want to give cummies on her tummy

the face sucks though

It will be New Vegas 2. Which follows the canon Legion ending.

>canon Legion ending.

What mods are you using to get that kind of make-up?

The tension in this room is palpable.

Also: It's okay to be a deathclaw.

>not even starting off with your own character
come on now, user.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/669

It's just a settler. Gave them the outfit after I made them the proprietor of a dingy bar at Somerville.

Would femclaws have a super muscular vagina like dolphins?

I don't know: you tell me.

Remaster of pic related, most likely

Would ironically love that. We could see what 200 years of SJW does to a people
Seriously though, it would need proper survival to be implemented, to give it a bit of a long dark flavor, as opposed to the shitty survival mode they cobbled together in 4

So I'm playing New Vegas and when I try to use an ENB the game stutters like fucking crazy, it did this both with and without the Stutter Remover plugin

When I remove the ENB it works just fine, anyone have any tips?

Your hardware cannot support your ENB. Upgrade your toaster.

8GB RAM

More like taxeachubaets

I don't care much where it takes place, just as long as it takes place.

And isn't in a desert

You need at least 16GB.
Hope you're playing on an SSD.

Games probably running out of memory if you don't use the 4gb patch.

Good meme answers, keep it up

I am

you have no idea what you're talking about

of course he is, he wrote exactly what would trigger you.

>Say something stupid
>Someone points out it's stupid
>Haha triggered xD
That's not how it works.

oh hey curie going for a swim I see

I find the companions in FO4 lacking. They're better than, say, Skyrim - but nowhere near as good as F:NV.

What are my options in terms of the best companion mods out there?

Any good combat shotgun replacements / addons for Fallout 4? Would love to see the City-Killer, CAWS, or Jackhammer make a comeback over the failed abortion of a PPSH41 we got

>but nowhere near as good as F:NV.
You're drunk

Should I begin any of the DLC stuff in New Vegas if I haven't finished the main questline yet?

I am curious to know if it is just maples who are the ones always asking for Fallout game to be set in Canada.

Canada is the country with the most realistic chance of becoming a game to due to it being annexed by the United States.

yes
after the main questline the game ends so if you haven't done it you only get to go back to a save prior to the final confrontation

nope
only pump and break actions and they didn't even add the lever action ammo fix for the hunting one

I'm sorry, but F:NV's companions were interesting and awesome. Arcade is still one of the most enjoyable characters, and Cass is to date the most attractive (personality-wise) follower that wasn't from a mod.

Granted, this is my personal opinion but all the same. F:NV companions were fun and interesting, while FO4 companions feel... shallower.

Danse is probably the only exception here.

Couldnt agree more. The benefits of just sticking with dogmeat were never greater.
I am finally getting a 2nd run through of FO4 thanks to the Nora WIP though; running through the wasteland looking for your son with your wife watching your back is surprisingly fun and isn't as awkward as I was expecting.

I mean, you survive getting shot thousands of times; surely one bullet won't stop her, right?

>NV's best companions consist of a fag and a slut who LITERALLY cucks you in the ending

so deep and enjoyable

>Cuck
>No intimate relationship
>Cuck
/v/ermin get out

What kind of pathetic virgin is so disconnected from reality that he thinks you can get cucked by someone who never entered a relationship with?

something is wrong with you user

>cucked
>when she says she doesn't want a relationship to begin with
you got friendzoned, not like you could tell the difference

You have good opinions user. I will say this though; While FNV gave us some of the best NPC's (Boone is the most bro-tier companion to date; I have spent literally hundreds of hours stalking the Mojave with him) it also gave us pic related, the Quina Quen of the Fallout universe

Figured a combat knife would be boring.

The Nora WIP mod is about to be updated to add more stuff, it's certainly feels a bit better than the other vanilla companions IMO.
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24680/

There's also Ellen, comes with a pretty neato quest line.
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15962/

And of course there's Heather who's just edgy Willow
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23273/?

Other than that there's not that many good companion mods out there, the ones that are actually voice acted are all either unfinished or half assed, really not a lot of option for companion mods.

To be honest I always forget that Lily even exists. Compared to most other companions she's just so... dull.

But hey, 5 out of 6 ain't bad at all. And they made to date my favorite dog companion, because Rex fucking owned.

Unlike a certain dog that constantly runs off chasing god knows what. At one point I followed him because he 'found something' only to see him pick up and drop what looked like a brick. I still can't figure out the AI behind that one.

>flying into the Glowing Sea
>notice a checkpoint along the way
>huh why is there no one there
>see a body or two
>okay we need to find out what happened here
>touch down just outside
>checkpoint is totally empty, even the bodies are gone
>shit's a mess
>just this abandoned knight's PA
spooped
>tfw no quest

I didn't realize people were so hyped about NV's companions... I've met Lilly, Veronica, Rex and Rual so far and I only care about the dog lol

>those bodies
Unf!

Raul's fun because he's endlessly snarky and deadpan about it in the best way.

Boone's the best bro you'll ever have wandering the wastes. He can sound like a douche at first but if you actually put forth the effort to get him to open up to you he rules.

Cass is fun too, despite her gung-ho 'go NCR yeah' attitude she tends to be pretty indulgent which isn't a bad thing. Her quest's pretty fun too but I have to admit it's a trade-off because doing it alienates you with the big energy weapon vendor, and I love energy weapons.

I still get a chortle every time I see their faces, there's just something so goofy about them

Crafting question. If I have a recipe that calls for 2 leather, and I have a deathclaw hand in my inventory (2 leather, 2 bone) does the unused bone get put into the workshop or is it consumed?

Is it worth just dumping shit in the workshop or should I drop-and-scrap everything instead?

They looks like something from a Dreamworks movie.

it breaks down to base ingredients so you get bone in the workshop, or at least you should. I haven't checked.

and why isn't there an auto scrap machine
>place any scrappable inventory item onto belt
>goes into machine
>scraps to base components

Yes. The rest goes into the workshop.

You could set up the machine to do that and fill it every time you hit home but make sure to actually check what it's doing or you end up like me thinking it all just disappeared then it rains down on you.

>I'm sorry, but F:NV's companions were interesting and awesome.

Token: BoS side kick
>So randumm XDDD punch girl who won't touch your dick, and if you don't have a dick she won't touch you anyway
>Barely reacts when you give her her mentor's final words and can't even be told you met her girlfriend
VS
>Paladin who drank the kool-aid only to find out he's what he hates and either expects you to kill him, or you help him grapple with what is he is and help him define his life and his place in the world.
Objectively, this goes to fallout 4.

The old drunk
>37 year old who sat around getting drunk until you came alone to sweep her off her feet and kill 1 or 2 of the most largest traders in the area
>Wants to fuck you, but takes any old dick instead.
Vs
>Old coot on a island. Tells you he had a wife and died, surprise now you're best friends, here's how to not get hurt by crabs as much
Goes to NV

The Robot
>Beeps at you and breaks the game.
vs
>Says your name and gives you water, and wear a hat
Fallout 4 wins this one.

The Ghoul
>Voiced by danny trejo
>mexican cowboy
>Repairs your shit
vs
>Not voiced by danny trejo
>anarchist with cool duds
>Does drugs with you
Its a tie

The Dog
>Barks in robot, needs a new brain
vs
>Barks in dog, but can wear clothes
NV wins this one

The Super Mutant
>Crazy old asshole never stops being a crazy old asshole
vs
>Wants to follow a strong leader and wants the milk of human kindness, respects your races as a whole more when its said and done
Fallout 4 wins it

MY WIFE IS DEEEEEAAAAAD
>Turbo emo who breaks the game
vs
>Guy who can't stop lying, doesn't do anything but have snappy dialogue and puns
>Is genuinely amusing
Fallout 4 wins again

The Science guy
>Former Enclave
>Cool glasses
>wants to help people
>Strickly a fudgepacker
>Makes you meet cool old people
Vs
>Robot who wants to be human
>Adorable french accent
>Wants to help people
>Becomes human
>Will love you know matter what gender.
Its tie

After that 4 has 6 more

>codsworth beating ED-E
Kill yourself instantly.

>loyal robot who waited for you for 200 years
>flying game breaking dial up modem
hes objectively better

you can't turn ede into an ultragigganigga killbot

I can agree with you on Veronica, Cass, Robot, Dog, and Super Mutant.

Ghoul I definitely feel like Raul's tongue-in-cheek sarcasm puts him ahead of Hancock, just because he's so good at snark.

And I don't care if he breaks the game, Boone was an amazing companion and the best bro you'll ever have in the Mojave.

I can't dispute ED-E though. Much as I loved him during my playthrough he was really just a floating suitcase that had crafting stations for me. I do like Codsworth better.

Also I am probably the only person who didn't care much for Curie. Arcade wins that one hands down.

>>flying game breaking dial up modem
Why did I laugh at this

>describing boone as a turbo emo
That's not fair, an emo is a dumb kid who has no real reason to be depressed but is anyway. Boone has a lot of good reasons. Most of his suffering is because he's guilty over Bitter Springs, the wife is just a cherry on top.

>can’t make eyebots at the robotics workbench
I wanted to make ED-E 2.0

>>Turbo emo who breaks the game
>not "PTSD Max Goof"

come on, user

I want to find out from Tommy at the Combat Zone who he got Cait from, then go to them and ask the same question, until I go all the way back to the first person her parents sold her to.

I want to do this because she was sold on her 18th birthday, and if I talk to them, they can check their records and see the date.

This way, I can surprise Cait on her birthday with birthday presents and birthday cake, and a surprise party.

If she doesn't think anyone else even knows when her birthday is, a surprise party would be quite a surprise. And I will go to great lengths, finding all those people, to make it a special occasion for her!

But then, I wonder if her birthday is actually a bad day for her. That is the anniversary of her life being ruined, so perhaps her actual birthday would be a bad date to celebrate. Perhaps instead, we should celebrate the anniversary of the day she got clean, as sort of a "new" birthday since it's a new life.

Hmm, a lot to think about.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11459

perhaps you should go to bed

Or you can just ask her when's her birthday instead of being a psycho about it.

Any news on future creation club stuff? When is trainwizzs 'more meaty stuff' coming?

If someone doesn't tell you their birthday and they don't think anyone knows, it's a better surprise party. Asking her would prevent this, even if it's an offhand question one random day not even near her birthday. She still knows you know in that case.

But I'm reconsidering anyway, and I think the anniversary of out trip to vault 95 would be better to celebrate.

It sounds corny but I know people in AA who actually do this, a mini birthday-esque party on the anniversary of stopping drinking, so that might be better.

eh, who knows

I wanted to execute Cait when I found her in the combat zone but her essential status prevented me from doing so.

He's been saying(then doubled, tripled and quadrupled down) that CC would have amazing content since before it hit. Expect more weapon, Pip and PA skins for the next year. Maybe some cheesy little quest mod around summer or fall that's bugged to all hell.

Interesting profile, should make the nose a little pointier though. Long noses that are flat are a bit off-putting.
Use Nevada Skies then turn the rain down to a couple times a month.
Bro Yn represent!
That would actually be cool just to shake things up. The mindset that the NCR is eternal is retarded.
>any tips?
Stop using ENBs.
But in the wasteland everything's a desert.
Top tier burn right there.
>hypes up Craig "make the game boringly easy while locking out half the content" Boone
>bashes based Granmammama
SKEEEYUP!
Veronica's not as bad as the hate she gets, she's just a misguided feel-gooder generally. Her perk absolutely sucks though, especially with LR giving ED-E the same ability, and I think she unfairly gets flak because of her VA.
I'd like Boone more if he didn't lock out all Legion interaction, and force you to kiss NCR ass. Cass is for the NCR but she isn't gung-ho about it; as long as you aren't a complete douche to everyone she can even follow a Legion Courier.
>disrepecting ED-E at any time
Get ye gone!
Also, while Boone does break the game he isn't an emo at all, MacCready is more of an emo than Boone is. If Boone was actually an emo he'd just bitch about his life story and wouldn't have to kill 500 guys hanging out with you before he decides to chat. Also why is voiced by Danny Trejo a negative? That's the best part of Raul, and if they made Marcus a companion in NV he'd be the only person to come close to having "companion with the best voice ever" award, which Raul gets otherwise.

>Interesting profile

Was Shaun a 60 year old virgin when he died?
He didn’t give you any natural grandkids in all the time he lived in the Institute, probably too busy doing science to bother with girls.

>Use Nevada Skies then turn the rain down to a couple times a month.
I should have quantified that I'm doing a FO4 run right now.

I forget which weather mod I had for F:NV but it was perfect. Lots of dry thunderstorms that were perfect for the climate and sounded incredible.

I thought he had an implied afair with that female scientist who he mentioned before he died.

help 4

setessential 0

or

youtube.com/watch?v=rtQ46CuSFZ0

what a failure
I destroy them every time because of this. and the fact that the bastard gave me a synth version of himself instead of your dead wife