>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
New Player Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit
Alcast/Deltia Guides: pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm

>The More You Know
- You can buy a horse for 10k gold at any Stablemaster. Find one on your map (in a town) and there will be a tab at the top of their interface.
- If you're looking for RP, the most famous place is Riften -- but player housing has diminished this.

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/
en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildEditor

>Making gold
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[PS4 EU] message PSN: RumpRustler for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online
g2a
kinguin
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Which edition should I get?
Gold if you don't plan to subscribe, Tamriel Unlimited if you're subbing right out of the gate. Subbing is totally optional, with its largest benefits being access to all DLC (but NOT "chapters," of which Morrowind is currently the only one), cash shop currency upon sub start/renewal, and the Craft Bag, which is shared between all your characters on a megaserver and holds all crafting materials, potentially freeing up a lot of space.

>Do I need Morrowind?
If you REALLY wanna go to Vvardenfell, play a Warden, or engage in the new PvP mode (Battlegrounds -- not the same as WoW's), yes. But there's a TON to do without it.

>Which faction should I choose?
Daggerfall Covenant: Most generic-fantasy faction. Humans and Orcs. Forests, haunted crags, and desert. Literally everyone who plays loves the leader.
Aldmeri Dominion: Elves and cats. Forests, forests, grassland, and savannah. Leader just wants everyone to get along. Under her rule.
Ebonheart Pact: Variety. Drunken vikings, Dark Elves, and lizards. Snow, volcanoes, and swampland. Leader has fuck all to do with most of the story. Probably too busy drinking.

>Sales and deals
dlgamer.com/us/search?keywords=the elder scrolls online (official reseller)
>======
There's been talk of stolen credit cards being used to buy keys, but a lot of people still get it through one of the following and have no problems:
>======
g2a
com/?search=elder%20scrolls%20online
>======
kinguin
net/catalogsearch/result/index/?q=elder+scrolls+online (consensus suggests this is the least trustworthy)
>======
Of course there's always the main site and Steam. We do not suggest Steam, as it complicates installation (apparently people are having to download the game twice, and it's gigantic already) and, in theory, access, if the Steam servers go down. Maybe if their price is good enough.

>What is animation canceling? Is it worth learning?
youtube.com/watch?v=BLZzGoPp9Ug

second

dragon bone

Fuck this Minotaur.

when are this guys having a lore-off?

I'd pay for that

>lore-off
Well one considers his fan fiction to be the end-all-be-all of ES lore, the other is employed in the greatest ES game of all time so probably never.

Trying to start The Tempest Unleashed quest but I was auto-logged for being afk for too long. Can't find Zaeri anywhere now. Can't find her anywhere either.

Whenever there's a crown sale, do the discounts appear on Steam too?

he doesnt. fans do, myself included desu especially as ESO adds more from it to the game, but what a c0da is essentially a definition for fanfiction or the events of your playthrough of any of the games. there are many c0das. telling us about your erp session in ESO or lewd mods in Skyrim that got you raped and impregnated by a werewolf is also a c0da.

I wrote that as a joke, but I still think a conversation between them would be fun to watch

>inb4 we find out who lores the hardest

If you already have the quest in your journal just go to the objective.
If not, just try logging in and out near where she appears.
I don't know enough about this quest to try and guide you though sorry.

How to handle wardens as a solo magblade?

Where can I see if I've completed everything in an area?

I love my templar but I hate jabs so, so much. Discarding my weapon just to poke the enemy with a light spear is so unsatisfying.

How much am I losing if I run rapid strikes or dizzying swing instead

I'm assuming you're asking for PVP? Don't make a build that relies on dizzying swing, trust me. You'll do alright against casuals, but a seasoned duelist will see it coming from a mile away. Throwing in an occasional, unexpected dizzying swing is the best way to go.

Can't comment on rapid strikes. Haven't used DW since they nerfed steel tornado.

>I hate poking enemy with spears of sunlight
>should I poke enemy with dagger instead?

do you have ANY IDEA how much these people are RUINING my IMMERSION? I tried. i really fucking tried to get these other players in line. i fucking TOLD them to stop running around like fucking IMBBICLES. This is NOT what skyrim is all about the fucking IDIOTS. And is it too fucking much to ask them to mayby TRY to talk in character? No one says "lfm" or "wts" in skyrim, why would they fucking do it here? Its fucking stupid. and what really REALLY pisses me off is when some asshole comes around and destroys enemies faster than me. i'm the fucking dragonborn here asshole. not oyu. no one should be stronger than me. it destroys any ANY immersion i could have had. i fucking han crafted this character not to have MLGxXxsucks-all-dicks420xXx to zoom in and fucking shit on everything i created. im fucking done with this game. im fucking done with this general. i'm just fucking DONE

Against single target with Dual maelstrom you'll do all right, just don't try to overworld with that trash

THAT'S IT

>game supposed to be free 2 play
>$60

it isnt free to play though
ESO+ free week just means you get the subscription features on a non-subscription account
>60$
also incorrect
base game is 5$
gold edition ~20$

who the fuck said it's f2p

Mostly pvp, maybe vet dungeons occasionally
There is just something very un-Elder Scrolls about the stupid light spear

You'll think I get banned if I door exploit vSO to chest farm for some purple jewelery?
Too bad to run vets and too close to death to wait a week for a chance.

Dizzying swing is decent when used right, but don't put it in to replace jabs. If anything jabs is a good thing to use when they're on the ground from DS.

Race changed is on sale

I turned into Breton since it's same as imperial and I get magic

I'm still imperial

fuck off knife eared mongrel

>I'm still imperial
denial is a helluva drug

>the state of gold coast right now

i dont get it. whats up with the gold coast?

Try visiting kvatch right now

I can't wait to finally be able to wear something other than a robe and not have to worry about showing off my horrifying necropotence pants

everything looks in order

So massacres are a normal thing in kvatch? i swear i never seen this much assassinations.

Who would have thought people would act like edgy morons in the zone designed for the edgelord guild

On that note is it possible to set foot in the zone without unlocking DB? I want my nightblade to not be considered part of the psycho sithis sect.

Mag DW thought: So Maelstrom's DW set gives both weapon and spell damage. Would a more or less wasted skill slot on flurry be worth the 2000 flat damage increase to everything else on a melee mag build?

I'm imperial in heart and soul!

When you see my character you won't know the difference!

Just dont take the quest

post character

Thank you. The only time I went there was with a toon I actually wanted to be there, and I knew Abah's Landing unlocks TG the moment you set foot in the city for some reason so I was a bit worried (I don't even want the DB rep line on the character sheet).

patched i thought?

Buff sorcs

Which is more fun for DPS? Sta templar or Sta warden? Is fighters guild DLC worth it?

I'll post him tomorrow, I look so badass

I'm using heroic personality with centrion imperial custome

I make people turn there heads

There is no Fighter's Guild DLC.

Whoops, for some reason I thoght the guilds were DLC

Only DB and TG; core guilds are FG, MG, and Undaunted.

FG is pretty much always worth doing the rep grind on Stamina builds, for the trap skill.

To all single target DoTs. Not even worth the cast-time and stam-cost on stambuilds, why would it change on mag.

I dunno what to think about turning all the motif stones into junk with this new update.

They're now used to craft furniture.

inb4 they raise clockwork furnishings to take 20 brass instead of 1

Anyone who wants to spill the beans regarding the new lore within the dungeons? What's the deal with Peryite?

>start playing again for the first time since underwhelming launch
>there's an actual cohesive questline around coldharbour with sacrifice cinematics
>morrowind quests have princes popping up all over th-IS THAT FUCKING BARBAS YOU SONOFABITCH
>new crafting item bag makes life bearable
>we get to chill out with THIS MOTHERFUCKER

I am excited to play video games.

To the fellow who wanted a vamp bite but disconnected while we were grouped, I'll be on again in about 2.5 hours from when this is posted, if you still haven't gotten a vamp bite.

Sssh, you will get this costume if you like it.

Can I combine Molten Armaments with a set like Sergeant's Mail to go around and be a dick with bow heavy attacks in pvp? Is that even semi-viable?

>Can I combine Molten Armaments with a set like Sergeant's Mail to go around and be a dick with bow heavy attacks in pvp?
Yes.
>Is that even semi-viable?
No.

>get to be a warrior of justice
Oh no my boner.

ayleid vampire lair

Such is life

If I would buy ESO+ right now I would get all 6 crates, right?
I'm thinking about it now beacuse I would buy it to get those 1500 crowns once the dragon bones release anyway so it would be better to buy them now and get some additional """""""""free""""""""" stuff.

Also, when's update 17 going to be released on normal servers?

heavy attack magdks were a thing at one point before the heavy attack damage nerf, yeah
it won't be as effective now, and you want elegant set not sergeant's mail

Can you preview motifs that you haven't learnt with the new outfit system? Like see what it looks like paired with other armour and dye it?

meant for

nevermind, I'm a idiot, it's for a stamina build

cute anime girl

NECROMANCER CLASS WHEN

next chapter maybe, but I doubt it
a new skill line is your best bet

Are you over 25 and own a computer, /tesog/?

Wow subscriptions over and Black Deserts been alright
Is this game fun, is it dead, is it worth trying?

Read the OP.

>Is the game worth playing?
Yes.

Yes it's fun, lots of solo content and healthy amount of group content just in the base game alone so you can easily get your moneys worth. No it's not dead, probably one of the more populated MMOs these days (depending on your platform).

I want to reinstall eso but I always get bored of the character I play as at the time.

ok

Do consoles and pc play together?

fuck no

Embrace Your true destiny, find the path of fathers and become a true stamina stablemaster templar!

The way the pve balance turned out in this game is trash. Boy do I love every dps being a dot class

How do you want dps to deal damage?

Same way countless other games have handled it. Different mechanics that lead to different styles.
Whether it be mechanics like energy/rage building, combo points or whatever.

One question. Wiki says the daily writs reset at 7:00GMT. Is that AM or PM?

But nightblade is already the edgelord class.

AM

I just got Teso Gold for my Birthday.
I don't really know much about this game beside that i want to make an Argonian.
I hope i will play it at least more than a month.

Argonian is literally the best race in this game
Almost unfair really

Really? I just wanted to make one for the design since i'm not a fan of playing Humans or Elves.

It's a joke mostly, they are really strong in pvp though.
Race doesn't really matter at all though so just have some fun

They are also probably the best tanks, good healers and their bonuses are not completely nonexistant for DPS.

>that gold-making guide
is it legit? 5 month old video, so surely its been fully abused by now

MMO videos are always the same, be it gameplay or jew simulator.
Watch them to get ideas then adapt what you've learned to try and get ahead of the curve

How is magicka det on a magblade?
Only really useful for 1vzerg or nice skill when outnumbered in general?

retard destruction skill

Is there are more comfy feeling than coffee and ESO in the morning? Literally cannot achieve a greater feeling than crafting and drinking black coffee a little bit after you wake up.

Do abilities morph a second time or just once? Is there any point in continuing to level them up after they morph or can i just use whatever?

Is it possible/viable to be a caster with heavy armor/plate in the game or no? I like the aesthetics of armored dragon knights but if I can only be melee/tank with such that sucks

The skills get a tiny bit better in some way as they level, post-morph

You can be wearing anything once outfits come out next month.

That kind of makes me sad, i really like the idea of morphing i wish it branched out more.

There are some weapons that make abilities slightly different or better. Maelstrom, asylum, masters, maybe others.