/ink/ - Splatoon General: Here's Your Lollipop Edition

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Next Splatfest is action vs. comedy! Playable worldwide from 1/12 (Fri) 8:00 p.m. PT – 1/13 (Sat) 8:00 p.m. PT.
L-3 Nozzlenose D is available! Sub: burst bomb, Special: inkjet

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

>Splatoon 1 Artbook
archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?page=1&tags=splatoon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that squids amputate their tentacles for hair cuts and can regenerate the hair so their's no reason they can't amputate their other limbs for recreational reasons!

woa there speedy

memes

post some fucking webms

Only if you want some autist to come along and overanalyze it and write an essay about how bad you are and what they would have done instead.

This isn't even all the bosses?

You can't kill Flyfish with your main weapon.

/ink/ accpetable specials? I'd say it's Bubble Blower, Ink Armor, Ink Storm, Sting Ray, and Tenta Missiles. I generally go for weapons that have Tenta Missiles, it's by far my favorite special.

I despise the Baller, Bomb Launcher, Inkjet, and Splashdown specials, they just seem like panic button specials that shitters would use.

>tfw Marie dump last thread was lackluster and mostly lewds

god, clam blitz in walleye gave me a fucken aneurysm

I hate Walleye in general. I used to think it was good.

All are acceptable as long as they let me win.

SSJ is objectively the best weapon for SR
Bubble blower is ace for clam blitz, ink armor and tenta missles are good otherwise. Ink Armor really only shines with an inking machine like SSJ though

Someone please tell me how the fuck you aim the stingray

Post moar marie

Cut the power steering on your car and practice!

Does the dualies dodge actually give you i-frames? Are dualies good?

My Marie collection is lacking sadly. Thread needs to post more, preferably not lewds.

Things you clearly meant to do on purpose.

>i-frames
lol no
They can still be good though. The dodge roll mainly useful to get around corners quickly but the extra dps you get on them after a roll (minues the squelchies) can be worth it.

There's plenty here.

(NSFW)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?page=1&tags=splatoon

So... how does it work when two squids fuck? Does the ink color mix or does one take priority over the other? Is it the boy squid or the girl one that the color transfers to? Asking for a friend.

I didn't know your damage increases after a roll?

spunky new girl is anticipating the next SR, hope i can make it to the big leagues one day as a 999%er

Is it me or is SR having 30 hour cycles more frequently than usual?

The range and fire rate increases so the damage per second would increase as well.

Their colors stay the same but their fluids mix color.

Dapples and Normal get a faster fire rate, Gloogas get higher damage per shot making them a two shot. Squelchies don't get anything like that but they do get a sick slide thing.

Immediately after a roll you hold the dualies closer together (or transform the dualie squelchers back into their true form, the dual squelcher) and fire in a concentrated stream instead of a spray.

Shit, I forgot the most important question. What would the resulting squib's color be?

>When you see some random that has the same exact hat, top, and shoes as you
FUCK OFF DON'T COPY MEEE

I always single out people that wear the straw boater hat. Fuck those people.

It does hurt

>danbooru
>hardly has anything that isn't pixiv or stuff literally everyone has already

>hardly has anything
>1.4k images tagged with "hotaru"

I'm afraid you're just being purposefully ornery.

>that one fag that doesn't lure the maws/scrapper to the basket
Surely this isn't one of you guys, right?

>replying to the wrong post

Depends on the situation. If it's the first boss there's no point in luring since everyone will be able to get the eggs immediately. If it's the second boss I might also do it since there will be one person left over that won't have an egg to return.

One headcanon is that the colors mix to a blend of the two colors (you can pick out the sluttiest squids based on who changes colors most often) and there’s a doujin where you have to have someone else’s ink inside you to take their color. Personally I like the headcanon idea more.

i dont have much of anything that isn't from here, so i grabbed the first thing that caught my eye in a tumblr search

Headcanonfags need to be restrained and kept away from squidgame at all costs.

seriously

That is much smarter than the brainlets who don't lure them mid/late round when optimization is priority

>Splat Tim meme

yeah i know
i found some nicer stuff after that
these expressions are fun

memes

How hard is it for the game to *not* put a level 80 into the game full of people sub-20?

Maybe they're not that good.

>this artist

I already know this one. But good choice.

Did I just see Speedy in Rainmaker just now? Only difference was the hat.

what the fuck is this "art"
bumblr is such a mixed bag

What the actual fuck

A mixed bag? About 95% of all artists on tumblr follow the same formula, they all make the exact same weirdly gross art that looks disgusting

Tumblr: Not even once

prove this using a large sample pool please

Why not both Squid Sisters?
>por que no los dos?

Cause I want Marie.

there's never enough marie
or marina

>Octo thot

she's cute though

My switch hasn't been connecting to the wifi and is stuck searching for networks. Do I need to send it in? Multiple resets aren't fixing it either.

you should get a lan adapter user

I have one and this is still happening.

I love that I can't even look for new normal octoling art without having Marina's tits shoved in my face

they're all busty; marina just happens to show hers off

might have to consider port forwarding

It's weird, I'm just eternally stuck in the loading screen for the game. I really hope it's not a hardware issue, or I might lose all of my save data.

Good weapon for an aggressive, stealthy player? And what abilities should I roll for?

splat roller
swim speed, special power up, maybe ninja squid and/or quick super jump for memes

loading screen? uhh i dunno if this would affect it but, are you on the latest update?

Just regular splat roller. Three swim speeds and ninja squid. Have swim speeds on the ninja squid item then a pure. Use the rest for either sub saver, or sub power up to throw curling bombs further.

I guess that makes her a slut!

The developers went too far with the fan service crap. Belly buttons, cleavage, panties, short shorts, giant zippers that would de-clothe them in one pull. Their depravity knows no bounds. How are they getting away with this? The original game was much more subtle. They just said "fuck it" with this one.

2.1.1 right? It's been working fine before, though.

Things changed when Kimishima became the big man in Nintendo. You've seen Breath of the Wild. You've seen ARMS.

yeah, that's the current version

a lady can dress how she likes!

I don't see anything wrong with either of those. At least not on the level of Splatoon 2.

Just the way the woomies gyrate their hips constantly... mmhmm Was the first game this sexual?

In that way, yes.

Aloha my fellow inklings.

please tell that to the fuckers who shoot at one and then we have three of these fuckers out shooting missiles at us

>danbooru
>still infinitely better than /ink/'s booru

Is it time for woomies?

It is officially time for woomies, yes.

>he thinks a thot is cute

Nope they're pretty flat even compared to Marina

thanks for replying to me twice bro
why you hating on marina?

I suppose

>”We can’t stop here. This is salmon country”

Go and find their in game models online, they have formed breasts. That's why their armor sticks out a lot in the chest area

>sticks out a lot
You mean barely. It's absolutely negligible, basically flat. Not the case with Marina.

I love Japan for giving woomy's these shorts

Short shorts

Good night, /ink/

How hard is it to get so rank S+?