/xgg/ - Xenogames General #79

USE SPOILER TAGS
Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=970837341

>Read-Only backup of the Info Doc. - USE THIS if you only intend to look up information. Main doc has a user limit, and will lock people out if the cap is reached.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JGCC9PLsDuBhL7riV3xwCDpUJ2zieEWk

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J2x0OAxhOyxJexgT70igRCfgDTqa7cGFOo8lihUilMA/htmlview#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leveling ideas is directly tied to filling out blade affinity charts.
Each point has a little idea symbol in the top corner, and filing that point increases that idea by a bit.

>nobody is decent before s+
and here we go...
unlocking blade affinity nodes

So, what are the best pouch items in general? Like, for actual use, not trust building.

Narcipear jelly, one of the instruments from Mor Adain.

I know that nigger I mean, Ill guess each nod is 1 point for an specific Idea, so we dont know how many points are needed to raise to the next Idea level

So why did Zeke modify the lightning staff into a fuckoff huge sword?

patch notes when? I have doubts that they'll address any qol issues but I still want to see it

The one true tier chart
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J2x0OAxhOyxJexgT70igRCfgDTqa7cGFOo8lihUilMA/htmlview#gid=0

>doing ursula affinity maxing
>new concerts won't appear
>don't have a fire shield hammer to do the soul level 4 merc mission
That better not be a requirement to finish this quest, "do every related merc mission at least once".
I've 40 commons for a fire hammer and fucking nothing. I hardly have hammers to begin with.

So he had the weapon of a true hero

because he's literally pic related, down to his idle animation.

>Adenine at lowest
>When she has the best damage boosting passive
desu

>we dont know how many points are needed to raise to the next Idea
Why didn't you say that instead mongoloid? Just don't think about it too much and spam the missions while using dark blades in combat.

Do I have a mommy complex if I love Pyra?

Pls gib Zeke fanarts

my autism compels me to know that, same that pushed me to calculate the amount of points need for each Tier after S to S+

ayo is that the zohar

I hope you're ready for a lot of gacha blade raising.

Nah m8

Just keep on not thinking.

WTF I wanna see Miku in concert now

>I hope you're ready for a lot of gacha blade raising.
I will on NG+

>a healer that has extremely shit heals
>not high on the healer ranks

Ursula won't lose.

>Healer ranks
KOS-MOS is on both attacker and healer. Whoever did this chart is just a moron.

why are her cheeks so pink

>the Nomura pastiche and the actual Nomura designs are some of my favourite in the game
I think it's just because I dislike Saito's style so much and Zeke's one of the adult party members (so he has a properly defined nose etc) but god damn.

You don't have to do every mission (one requires you to have an earth animal blade). You just repeat the same missions over and over again.

The perma-blush thing she's got going on is kinda cute

For some reason this art looks like it could be for Fire Emblem Heroes.

Just put her on there twice.
Let people know she doubles down in roles.

Was a patch announced?

I'm pretty upset about that. Pandoria's weapon is way cooler than a big ass sword.

The combined lust of Pyra/Mythra wants to fuck the shit out of Rex

I spent about an hour trying to break Kurodil without realizing that Tora didn't have a beta scope on him, since I forgot to put it back on after my game softlocked earlier. I put on the beta scope, and suddenly I have Kurodil in a constant stunlock and his health bar is just gone before I even realize it.

My stupidity is not befitting for a husband of Adenine's.

Putting her in the lowest tier just because she's terrible at one aspect, despite being one of the very best blades in another aspect, is just disingenuous.

I want to fug Zeke

must say i'm happy there's isn't a superboss in XC2 that has Instant Death Spike

Shut up Saika

Pew Pew

Fuck off Pandoria

>Dagas is below Poppi QT
>Adenine is bottom tier
These are the only characters that are worth having once you max out Poppi

WHERE IS MY FUCKING THELETIA BASED UM???

It took me 151 hours and I got every rare. It feels good. KOS-MOS was my last rare. Now I can learn Tora Tora.

>must say i'm happy there's isn't a superboss in XC2 that has Instant Death Spike
other than Serpentos Reflect?

true but its not like if you hit him you just flat out die on the spot like Avalanche Abaasy

No, if you miss you flat out die.

Gangster kitty Nia is best Nia.

>never put her hood up in-game

missed opportunity

I have Perceval, Wulfric, Godfrey, Roc, and Electra under Rex. Who should get which blade with Overdrive?

Was planning on giving Perceval to Zeke due to being underused. Also Godfrey's and Electra's Blade Quests are all finished too.

Is Arts Stealth worth it on Mythra/Zenobia or are they just gonna shit out so much DPS it just doesn't matter and might as well use other power ups?

Put Godfrey on Nia.

Roc

Stop rolling on Rex

Give Perceval to Morag and don't waste Overdrives on Godfrey, release him.

ok got me there. But i will say that as much as i hate that boss him wiping out a light saber and kicking my ass was funny

>chapter 1-3
>party feels like fugitives running away from the military
>chapter 4
>ayo wassup morag
did I miss something?

Perceval should go to Morag and not Zeke?

Makes sense since sh has no hammer blade yet.

morag is just that boring

I still love how dumb all the Prison Island enemies are. Obart Obart is the best non-tyrant monster name in the series.

It's stuck on Mira.
>X had a XB1 monster that has no apparent connection to XB1
>XB2 didn't have an X monster in the same way
A Lifecore Chimera in Morytha could've been cool.

What are they talking about?

>did I miss something?
Morag is the higher military officer in the empire and she let em go. what is to understand?

Typical for such an ugly man.

Perceval is a dodge tank, which means he's for Morag.

Seriously don't bother with Godfrey.

They had to have another fight with Morag and a matter that forced them to work together to realize they didn't have to be opposed to each other

I've never seen him pull a lightsaber

abuse of power, wtf morag

>abuse of power, wtf morag
>highest Military Officer
>Right hand of the Emperor
>Cousin on the emperor
>strongest Driver in the empire
>Bonded with the strongest blade
what are you gonna do about her?

>listen here kid since we share physical sensation you better not do any funny stuff

I just came to realize, if a wrong Bonding can even kill you. who the fuck thought it was a good to let the Soon To Be Emperor try luck with a Core Crystal???

>Rex couldn't fap the entire game without Pyra/Mythra finding out

It's just a mom taking her kid out to eat. Quit being a creep.

If he can't resonate, he's not worthy to lead

Kill her dps and healer. Then kill them again when she revives them, because she's still a shit tank.

bench her forever

I don't think bondings going bad can kill you, just hurt like hell and knock you out for a few days

I want Sheba but I never use Zeke (I love Mythra way too much). Is it fine to just bond her with Rex?

Hospital stays builds character.

They state multiple times that people can and do die if a bonding goes bad

Weird. Morga is more my healing tank. I thought Zeke was all-out bruiser but his assortment feels unbalanced.

This doesn't feel like a normal mother/son relationship.

>Strongest Driver in the Empire
>Meanwhile Dan the level 60 Brionac soldier pisses harder than she crits

Don't you remember the big guy in Torigoth?
Put her on Zeke for the future.

>not busting a fast one while they're asleep
All in the name of building trust. Sweet dreams Pyra.

If he's a good leader he should have a good Justice, and Compassion level.

He was a freak with white blood, he doesn't count

it willl never not bother me that younger Tora is Naked

That's just foreshadowing how much of a beast Tora is.

Zeke or Nia for all ether cannon ham. Mythra cockblocks that build.

That's what I did. I like Rex's Cannon arts

>still no fan art of Rex as a pokemon trainer, where the pokeballs are just the core crystals that flip open.
>"ROC I CHOOSE YOU!"
>"I AM ROC!"

It bothers me that Tora is three times bigger than every other Nopon, like holy shit, I get he needs to be more visible due to being a playable character, but can't they just size-up normal Nopons then?

The Godfrey thing was a joke. Do not do that. Don't do anything with Godfrey.

Nopon have always had varying sizes. Hell, look at Bana

Nopons grow their clothes as they age.

I assume we're gonna get some info on the DLC quests and NG+ during tommorow's direct

Yeah I get it. Godfrey is useless. Still good for boosting Max HP.

Still torn between giving Perceval to Zeke or Morag. Morag already has Aegeaon, and Zeke has no Katana user yet.