Fucking France

France you fucking bastard! Why no more love for me? Poor little Switzerland always did what you wanted, we where faithful and we killed anyone you wanted, you just needed to point a finger at them, and puff, they where dead!
You said you love me and will always be my best friend, now you pretend to not now me anymore! Whats wrong with you salle fils de pute?

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schweizer_Truppen_in_französischen_Diensten_für_das_Königshaus_der_Valois_1480–1589
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schweizer_Truppen_in_französischen_Diensten_für_das_Königshaus_der_Bourbonen_1589–1792
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schweizer_Truppen_in_französischen_Diensten_für_Napoleon_Bonaparte_1798–1815
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schweizer_Truppen_in_französischen_Diensten_für_das_Königshaus_der_Bourbonen_1814–1830

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.ch/books?id=kHN-AwAAQBAJ&pg=PA72&lpg=PA72&dq=swiss mercenaries france numbers percentage&source=bl&ots=Q12rNwCuyG&sig=8l3_0Y2muDuG-e1NXw-A_lqsqw0&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjO3dHvv8zQAhUEqxoKHVC7BfMQ6AEINTAD#v=onepage&q=swiss mercenaries france numbers percentage&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Answer me you swine, I bet you are flirting with Italy again!

>mountain jews

Not even once. Bring back the musketeers.

What, we fought every single war for you for 350 years!
Seen any protestants in France lately? Yes, thats because of us! Implying you fat aristocratic fucks could fight yourselves!

Swiss mercenaries indeed played a pivotal role in French military history, and at times represented the mainstay of French fighting forces.

Well, they better would have sided with the HRE than with France.

You didn't seem to like it that much last time we visit. Maybe we should have taken the wider entrance.

>and at times represented the mainstay of French fighting forces.
[citation needed]

True mountain Jews they sided with both.

books.google.ch/books?id=kHN-AwAAQBAJ&pg=PA72&lpg=PA72&dq=swiss mercenaries france numbers percentage&source=bl&ots=Q12rNwCuyG&sig=8l3_0Y2muDuG-e1NXw-A_lqsqw0&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjO3dHvv8zQAhUEqxoKHVC7BfMQ6AEINTAD#v=onepage&q=swiss mercenaries france numbers percentage&f=false

Better payed, better equipped, more disciplined, higher in hierarchy and unlikely to revolt.

Thank you, Switzerland.

But now, you look great just by yourself.

Admit it, you are flirting with that Italian bitch again!

Leaving you alive instead of annexing you was the ultimate reward for your fidelity.
Besides, Napoléon gave you some excellent stuff, a good part of why you are so rich today.
Thanks for high salaries for transfrontaliers too friend

>Leaving you alive instead of annexing you was the ultimate reward for your fidelity.
Implying you weren't scared as shit after our first encounter...
Smart move to hire us, I give you that, at least you got more brains than the Habsburgs.

>being infuriated over a fling from 140 years ago, that you all know too well was all to retrieve Savoy and Nice

Switzerland, don't you we had that fleeting affair with Italy only to annex Savoy. Savoy, which would you know too well encroaches on your territories from the south. And that we fought the germans in 1914 to free Alsace, and bring it back to us. Savoy, Alsace, the wars we fight for them, you do know it's so that we can have a longer border with you and give you such bigger hugs?

Now wipe those tears away Switzerland. Nous t'aimons encore mon petit.

>Konigreich Frankreich
The kindgom of the empire of the empire of France?

It's flattering I suppose.

Talking about Savoy...

this flag was dope

>Französischer Sieg

#
>handing away our ski resorts
Ah, but that's where you'd be wrong. Where else would we film "Les bronzés font du ski 2"?

Aren't you a bit greedy for a small country?

>outnumbered them 15:1
>took 3 times as many casualties as the Swiss fielded men in total
>run away immediately after the battle
French victory.

>being rude, but unironically to top it all off
How dare you?

A Sieg is a Sieg, friend
The russians still won against the germans, manpower is Just another ressource in war

Yes, but they did run away and never entered Switzerland again until Napoléon, 1444-1798, so thats over 350 years.
Also, they started to hire Swiss to fight their wars, which we did faithfully for 350 years!
Only nowadays they pretend to not love us anymore, albeit we've been a dream team. Today they rather flirt with filthy bitches from Italy!

Also didnt notice This but the french wiki article only puts the french casualties at 2000 men, who were embarassing retinues sent here by the King because they otherwise would have started pillaging

Cmon swiss baka, You'll always be our favorite ski Resort. Your men fought very well, but were only swissmen.

Why can't we plunder Italy together, you pretend to be Charles VIII and we do some powershopping together, from Milan to Naples and back.

What would you even plunder in italy, worse wines and mafia members?

Just send over Antoine de Bassey and we do the rest. I know a great restaurant in Milano, your invited and we take care of the bill.
Like you gave us a raison d'être, it is no fun being a merciless killer when you got a clerks job at a bank.

Or we could do some demographic adjustments to a certain religious minority in France, if you prefer that.

You chose this path for yourself!

Fuck Switzerland.
t. the English

yeah...you too!

Konigreich (no umlaut because anglo keyboard) means kingdom, Frankreich is just Kraut for France.

Konigreich Frankreich just means French Kingdom.

>scared as shit
>put you back in the mountains for 501 years strait

pick just one, medpack

"reich" as a suffix more generally means "realm".

e.g Frankreich doesn't mean "French Empire" but rather it means "Realm of France".

>afraid
>of France

You should be, we still got many more common sense laws we could teach you. Just look! Last time we let you learn about them on your own, you gave women the right to vote in 1992... Maybe it's time for some French cock