/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1349

>Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mdMmvEqd

New Neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/

>Miscellaneous News:
Beru has been in the Japanese Compile Heart app for weeks now: twitter.com/CompileHeartApp/status/932809155357786112

New Years Purple Heart in Nep-Nep Connect: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20180110_1.php

4GO art contest results: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15

>Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.07 has been released for VIIR a month ago: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQvrJGQN9JY
youtube.com/watch?v=JtwRld2fzdg&ab_channel=Xmillsa
youtube.com/watch?v=elnu8HdJHpc&ab_channel=Xmillsa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gah I knew I was forgetting something in my template.

Last Thread:

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=cQvrJGQN9JY

Xth for Rena and Neptunia 8.

5th for Blanc the cutest.

Vert is best goddess.

Here comes the Ram!

Nice to see the whole Lowee family together like this.

I love plut the cute !

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

Translated version when?

Reminder that tangerines kick ass.

Time to ride the booty.

NepuBuran

Very lewd

I want to stick my face on that butt.

I want to live in a world where Unigear is canon.

I want to live in a world that (You) don't exist, neither yurishitters.

Take Yuri with you.

I want to live in a world full of corrupted Neps.

Nepgear is cute goddess, my goddess.

>Conpaining about yurishitters
>Main cast is full females.
I dont know what do you expect user.

I want to live in a world where Blanc loves me.

She already does, you just have to find a world where she exists

Do you want to live in a world where everything is a meme?

I want to clean up that bit of pudding on Blanc's face with my lips!

>new thread
>still shitflinging about yuri
The worst part about this is that it's all based on the "don't you dare like what I don't like" mentality

Oranges are great.

Some things never change...

I want to feel her hair!

t. assblasted yurishitter

Just fuck off back to r*ddit already

Newfag here. The characters even have established sexual preferences?

youtube.com/watch?v=JtwRld2fzdg&ab_channel=Xmillsa

youtube.com/watch?v=elnu8HdJHpc&ab_channel=Xmillsa

I wouldn't say so. There are no mentions of this in the entire game series, or the anime. There are some scenes that might make it seem they are girl centric, but in my opinion it doesn't amount to much. You can just attribute them whatever sexual preference sits best with you, if it's that big of a concern.

Red is the only character that out and out seems to be a lesbian. She's always trying to collect "wifies" and amass a harem of girls. Noire is possibly sexually desiring of Neptune but it could just be frustration. But most of the characters do at least find the rare male character attractive even if they don't pursue them. They are too busy and/or lazy to go after any romantic interests. Humorously enough, for the amount of hate the Neptunia franchise gets from SJWs and neo-feminist types, it is a solid pass on the Bechdel test.

Chika Hakozaki is probably yuri.

Not really. Except maybe Red who constantly talk about getting a harem, Million Arthur who make a lot of remarks about how cute the girls are, and Chika who's really infatuated with her "sister" Vert.

But Red is a kid, that's obvious, Million Arthur only doesn't and never try to seduce anyone for real, and Chika's goal is unclear, whether she wants to fuck Vert or really become her little sister.

>Million Arthur only doesn't
Only talks. She only talks, and use her power to make herself a harem looking like the neps, but her lines are always written to give the impression she only wants to surround herself with cute girls, not showing her fingers in them while french kissing them.

And also, Red talks like a kid, complete with "boys are gross, ew, ew", Million Arthur is... Every thing she says makes me diamon, she'd be the best friend to talk with about girls., and Chika doesn't really care about anyone but Vert, to a point that she becomes completely insane when Vert dies.
So, strictly speaking, even the biggest lesbians aren't even lesbians.

There's also the fact that being gay is considered to be a teenage phase in Japan, something that's supposed to pass as you grow up.

this has to be the most egregious case of someone strapping on their no-lesbo goggles that I have ever seen.

Not an argument.

I'm not trying to argue anything, though. I'm not the user you first replied to. I'm only making an observation.

So you're just trying to stir up shit because my arguments that are proven by ingame dialogues go against your headcanon, I get it.

It's not my headcanon. Any woman who wants to surround herself with an egregious amount of cute girls in a hot springs scenario is a lesbian.

Simple fact of life, famalam.

>no arguments
I accept your surrender.

The facts speak for themselves. Even better than surrender -- I never even had to fight in the first place to be correct.

Yurishitter logic : going to a male-only or a female-only bath means that you're a faggot.
If you're straight, you do everything alone. Including dancing, playing multiplayer games, or shopping.
Pic related, this isn't a loser, it's a straight woman

He's just trolling, right?

>this thread

Hopefully Haru has/finds her/his very own Blanc for his life.

The neps are playersexual, gender is irrelevant they just want to be with (You)

>this
>again
Holy fucking shit. Can't you all dickheads understand that neptunia is more story than game, and like any story, everyone interprets it differently? No characters besides RED have their sexual preferences stated or implied. That means either variant can be canon.

Also stop with the "don't like what I dislike" bullshit, you look like autists when doing that.

We should post more cute neps

I love plutia !

Best HDD Design?

cute

Mini-bikini Uni.

>mini-bikini Uni
>not skintight bodysuit Uni
user, I'm sorry to inform you that you have poor taste in sexy clothing

You mean slutty Uni?

but that's every uni

I meant to say "the Sluttiest Uni".

Why is it that lastation girls are such sluts anyway? Something in the water?

Well, that was a pleasing scenario to imagine to go with

i like nep

Your most favourite OP and ED songs of the series and the least favourite songs.

favorites:
OP: V-II
ED: PP
least favorites:
OP: there isn't one i can even call that bad
ED: VIIR

4go's opening is the best

t. PCfat

Is there any point getting back into Megadimension or should I just wait for the remake to come out?

assuming you have PS4, wait. No guarantee it will come out on PC.

>assuming you have PS4, wait
I do have a PS4 but I don't care about VR, is there enough improvements elsewhere to justify waiting?

I'm not going to hold your hand, dude, look it up. They made changes to graphics, gameplay, they added cutscenes. It's up to you, I am not going to tell you what to think.

It's Quintuple Nepgears time!

cute boy

Is there a preferred order for the endings in Rebirth2?

Conquest > True Ending

ignore the rest

Yeah.
It's trash>less trash>okay ending>True Ending

Conquest > Holy Conquest > True Conquest > Human Conquest > Nation Conquests > CONQUEST

>big ploot is somewhere out there in Hyperdimension RIGHT NOW

If you aren't into VR, then I would just play Vanilla V2 since the only noteworthy things are VR and a vastly different combat system. Like that other user said, watch some videos of the combat on YT and see how much you like it and decide for yourself.

We have to find the dimension big ploot is living in

Conquest > Holy Sword > True
Only bother with normal if you care for achievements.

I want to impregnate Vert!

>vert

looks like green heart to me

Wait that's green heart,i'm the one with brain problems

Along with big Peashy.

The eyes should be the first noticable thing.

Purple Heart's butt would make a great pillow.

Since the user who makes those robot Neps is part of the mansion now, what would he look like if he's represented?

>Since the user who makes those robot Neps is part of the mansion now
He's not though

eyes? whats that?

Wasn't he declared to be in by someone after he posted that naked Segami edit?

For what it's worth, I'd also like to impregnate yellow heart

I like Vert.

I thought it was purple heart

you definitely have brain problems, but yeah, PH needs to have my baby too

Yes you do.