/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Heavensturn/

>Patch 4.18
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/fb2cfeec68d0da7ae33b84f5c2eee0e39c815192

>Patch 4.2 site(under construction)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/patch/4_2

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/CwDXVRwP (embed)

>Thread Filters:
pastebin.com/PBeHVM3Q (embed)

first for casting out the darkness

which drug do i take first

what's your favorite color?
Try the colors that make that color, then mix them to drink your favorite color

Whatever kills you first

one last post before sleep actually
have good day /xivg/

>Still have to wait 3 weeks until actual content drops

Who is he calling /xivg/ ?

finding ways to post nothing

there’s already purple and pink ones tho
i guess both then
i can’t die yet! i’m only just in stormblood! and i need to visit my grandpappy and be a disappointment tomorrow!

He's calling you a bitch

I believe in the /xivg/

I don't

YOU IDIOT
Try the blue one, then the red one, then the purple one.
Try the white one, then the red one again, then the pink one.

that's the spirit

I don't understand why jamal/vjera keeps coming back to this general when he gets shitted on all the time for being a terrible human being

Bdog is dead that's why

Easy (You)s
stalking Elezens

We fat cats are immoral beings on another plane of existence compared to you flea bags.

because nothing has an effect on her like with other ebins

>who is steven

i do
good idea im a real dumb idiot
is this how u make fantasias? u tryin to change me into a meow?

>couldn't figure out why people likes memc@
>finally realize that memc@ is a legit mentally handicapped person, and all the posters that likes him are actually just being nice
Shit. I feel bad for everything I've said about him.

Next time I see him, I will definitely "gib da (You)"

He's not handicapped, he's some other ava that started using that one for attention. He even deletes his own posts so the mods won't keep banning his ass, but eventually he's catching a range ban and we won't be seeing him for a while. Only a matter of time

Is now a good time to get back into this game? I haven't played since ARR

no

BARGE INTO MY ROOM AND SLEEP ON MY BED

One more Elezen before bed.

uhhhhhh quit mentioning my name I have no relation to this whatsoever.

yes

fatso kys

If it killed a terminator it can also kill a sack of fat.

>immoral beings

>sleeping in another guy's bed

i dunno man that's pretty gay, does it smell nice at least

Why is this general so obsessed with feet, trannies, and cats?

Smelling another guy's bed is gay

>posting as memc@ for attention
This isn't true. The few times I saw him post on another avatar, he got way more (You)s than the one or two his memc@ posts usually get. If he just wants attention, he could be slutposting instead.

not if you're cute

That doesn't change the fact that he's on the run from mods

>go back to Ul'dah to rejoin the Flames
>see this

What is wrong with cat players?

/xivg/ finally became a crime drama

You mortals with your notion of bodies is petty. We can summon ourselves out of thin air, were we please!

who are you
we have the same doujin tastes

i just like that frame, not an edgy mentally ill loser sorry

oh
thats okay too
have a nice day

I would watch a show about a team of mods following a trail of deleted shitpost sub pursuit of memc@. One of the more obsessed mods could have one of his bedroom walls decorated with a large cork board, filled to the brim with memc@s

>To C@ch a Purrdator

>mfw no white mage allowed

Should have believed in yourself more

Brb, setting up the kickstarter

These are the sort of groups you want to watch out for.

>2 level 70 on Temple of Qarn (Normal) arguing with each other because he didn't want to move on the pads to remove Doom ends up wiping us twice

not like you even play this game

Just fucking Esuna me

I do believe in myself! But others don't...so much so that they won't let certain roles in their group.

I'll bring you along!

post au ra!

I'm sorry but I'm not jewish and I don't work for nickelodeon or nexon so I don't really see the appeal of feet.

Also post leggy midlanders

'cause suicide is painless
It brings on many changes
And I can take or leave it if I pleeeeaaaaase

what did you mean by this

Well at least now I'm shur this is the only fanta for me.

what's with this place and its foot fetish?

I blame /tv/

I guess it's just their sole interest.

guffy aspergers

That was the final nail Red.

Sweet and sour chicken.

Well, we know I have a tendoncy to play the heel.

AYyy this nigga got good taste

beepy bp

I believe that, I suppose that makes me your arch nemesis.

Going to sleep on Eri's furniture!

>WoL throws auracite at the fucking redshirt ascian instead of the cunt who's been dicking the WoL since the start of the game

>eating any meat other than manmeat

I don't even know where Eri lives, feels bad.

/doubt

Mist, the comfiest housing area until Ishgard comes out.

Why are you a catgirl

That's not Lavender Beds Eri.

Eri we all know that Ishgard housing can't stand up to Garland housing in 5.0

I just want someone whose house I can go to whenever I want and is down to just walk side by side around the housing districts together.
Oh well maybe on Valentione's..

I said I was gonna weeks ago when I bought the pack on sale.

The heck is that even going to be, black spiky steel and concrete with a weird ceruleum haze constantly hanging in the air?

fwangs uwu

Also Lav Beds is the comfiest because before noon it feels like a crisp cool morning and afternoon it begins transforming into a warm summer day.

>housing ward with magitek stuff and modern aesthetics
I now want this

Comy cyber living of course. The kind of cold hard steel that makes me want to curl up in a ball like it's Deus Ex.

I'll thankles you not to let everyone know though.

Would you enjoy RP of any kind with a fairly normal character? By regular, I mean a character that doesn't really have any 2deep4u backstory or storyline.

Instead of being the WoL or some other godly being, the character would just be a regular adventurer with a fairly normal life, complete with their own unique personality and experiences which get fleshed over time.

That's the majority of RP dude

Why would anyone want to RP with someone as the WoL.

There's someone on Balmung who roleplays a warrior of light, like that's something kept on the downlow, and to accomplish this, said person acts like a sensitive bitch.

All the RP I see seems edgy as hell in comparison to what I just wrote. Like Sonichu tier garbage. Either that, or just generic ERP personalities.

Maybe I just had a bad sample size of it here on Balmung

99% of the RP i've seen don't involve anybody being the warrior of light, but most do have deep/edgy backstories. In fact i've only met two people who wanted to RP as the warrior of light and most people just kind of avoided them like they had leprosy.

I'm waiting for the moment to set up a bazaar in places to afk in or chat up people to sell before i even attempt to rp. I'd like to rp as a food merchant that sells food, of course, and potions. That's pretty much all i would do.

I haven't RP'd in a while but I RP'd as a thaumaturge professor without any god mode, majority of roleplayers are the same where they play as average joes or accomplished people but not as many RP as a WoL or some other super powerful person

i'd totally (e)rp with a derplander who stayed in character as WoL 100% of the time. most people would be shit at it, but if someone pulled it off well, it'd be pretty SICK DESU

>tfw coeurlregina should be spawning hopefully within the next hour or so
>hopefully
eh? most rp is that, my fc is just a group of misfit treasure hunters, and my character is just a runaway former rich girl who just wants to adopt slimes and bugs
stuff like being the WoL is pretty frowned upon
are you just searching the qs for rpers?
the one who’s always in ishgard right?

I've seen some pretty normal RP, especially when I was doing the ARR sightseeing log. I've often been waiting for the right weather or time and had people pass through doing something. Once freaked out a pair since they arrived and I was sitting behind a statue and then as they were leaving realised I was there.

Nice mary sue backstory