overwatchleague.com/en-us/promos/inaugural-team-skins-tokens
overwatchleague.com/en-us/
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20760778623?page=4#post-62
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hooley dooley

>Some guy shittalks me during placements
>Click the Prefer option
>Proceed to throw 3 matches with him
Should've kept your stupid comments in your pocket.

Here is why the OWL skins are too expensive.

>Cost to buy regular skins
>25 - 75 - 250 - 1000
>Duplicate value
>5 - 15 - 50 - 200

>Normal Epic skins are earned on average once per every 5.5 boxes
>Normal Rare skins are guaranteed once per box

So they used the 5 dollar price based on the average number of 1 dollar boxes it takes to find an epic in regular boxes. Up front it looks fine. However, the relative cost of normal epics is reduced by the other shit you get in the box with it, since you can use that currency to buy other skins you want outright.

Lets say the base cost of every random chance epic is $5.50, based on probability...

The average price is reduced by 11 cents per common and 33 cents per rare. You will earn between 15 and 18 commons to get and epic and 4 or 5. Lets say you earn an average 16.5 common items and 4.5 rare items before finding a random epic.

Therefore, you subtract the relative value of the commons, (16.5 x .11), and the relative value of the rares, (4.5 x .33), from the $5.50 of the epic skin average cost.

$5.50 - $1.81 - $1.48 = $2.21

You are essentially paying an extra $2.79 per skin for the convenience of buying the skin you want.

In conclusion...
Buying a shitty OWL skin for 5 dollars outright provides less than half the value as getting credits from duplicates and buying 5 or 6 boxes.

Anyone aware of any universal mitigation formula for armor?

I know that damage is the lower of 50% ± 5/-, but not all damage in the game is the same amount

i.e. what's the average "durability" of armor vs. health as a percentage?

Post some fatfuck meis please

2018 is R76's year.

Overwatch is a first person perspective action combat arena game with unbalanced, no skill required abilities. Why do people still call it a shooter?

>buying a skin
>provides value

Retard.

>esports

heres to hoping it's also "blizzard finishes their extended closed beta and goes 1.0" year. i'll take whatever nonsense lore chu has to come up with if it means somebody else is actually working on the game for a change

won't you get tokens for watching the games?

so it looks like there's more blizzworld skins besides the ones we saw
any bets on what these skins are gonna be?

did you get the best skin?

source?

malthael reaper and auriel mercy are confirmed

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20760778623?page=2#post-28

stop posting your reddit bait every thread

>Letting Blizz jew you over

BEGONE

They didn't jew me because I don't spend money on virtual skins.

>Letting Blizz jew your thoughts by not caring about their blatant thievery

That's yellow, not red. How colourblind do you have to be?
Oh right, only fucking girls and retards play d.va

Support my town city (left) or fuck this owl bullshit and look fucking money with golden guns to match (right)

brb, killing myself after typing red instead of orange.

Why not both?

both

>tfw your mom tells you you should try to get on your local "gaming team" when you ask how you can help around the house because its gone so long without proper renovations it's kind of falling apart

She's hoping you can give a beej to a real human who can put stuff up around the house.

pic related, she actually suggested this

helb

no

get a job

>Mustard? I'm ketchup mother fucker

>trying to fight a tracer as doomfist or reaper

How the fuck do you do it.
hard mode: don't say 'you pick another character' since she effectively has no counters right now

You can get another 100 shekels for signing up for spam for OWL and the teams. No idea how long it takes for you get the credit being of course it's not instant.
overwatchleague.com/en-us/promos/inaugural-team-skins-tokens

>Get an additional 100 League Tokens by signing up for email updates from Overwatch League and your favorite teams

the more i look at Mayhem's color scheme the more i realize how fucked it really is

holy fuck getting an account up to rank 25 is painful. do people actually enjoy playing unranked games?

Learn to aim, then die anyway.

Why do the weapons have to be gold they're so gross and uninspired instead of something cool and elite looking?

Some "people" do. I've been slowly grinding away at an alt for over a month now in Arcade and I still have 5 levels left.

Roadhog time!

I feel like a NY/Dallas or NY/Gladiators matchup is going to be hard to watch

Is this a legit site it looks scammy

boring characters
boring gameplay
boring players

there is always an away team with the white skin

>Is this a legit site it looks scammy

it's the offical blizzard site for the OWL
overwatchleague.com/en-us/

its a legit site that is also somehow scamming you!

us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20760778623?page=4#post-62

Is Jeff in damage control mode, or is the reason we didn't get Blizzworld yesterday that there is more stuff in the making?

you would think more teams would go for a better team color pallet then the "Please shoot me first yellow" it blends with nothing and just makes you a giant target.

>people wanting bastion buffed
>he's currently a pain in the ass in his few viable situations
>they want this in every game

jeff just sent out an email that reads

"Attention Underlings,
everyone will be working a mandatory 30 hours overtime until we complete the next non-Blizzword items i just promised players... my bad guys I panicked."

>want to get ny skins
>love the team name and from ny
but
>literally dominos pizza uniforms
WHY

Here comes T.Racer.

Nothing wrong with dominos pizza, nerd.

That's pretty cool. Hope we get more tracer skins.

"The gang enter an esport"

>live in a irrelevant country in europe
>never awake for OWL
>closest team is london spitfire
>its koreans all the way down
Send help

Opps posted on the wrong thread first, anyone can share dynasty widow with a gold gun? Asking for a friend..

Um do you not like Pizza or something? Do you not like New York?

>no teams with pink as their colour

pink/black would've been goat

*Dink*

> 26 heroes
> Most of them are shallow, boring noskill nobrain no aim characters

WTF BLIZZARD WHERE ARE THE HEROES YOU NEED TO MAKE A LOT FUCKING MORE TO MAKE THIS SHIT GAME BETTER BLIZZ WHAT THE FUCK WHERE'S BRIT RECLUSE AND MAMA HONG??

>enjoy playing unranked games?

Low key games, more random mix of heroes, little to no autistic screeching by 13 year old basement chuds. Is it the same level of gaming I saw at mid diamond? No but I don't even care anymore. The comp system has a lot of angst driving players and that's not why I play games.
Part of me enjoys seeing if I can win with a group of retarded golds who clearly don't understand that game but think they carry every team. Nice side bonus of smashing the living shit out of the other team's weaker players.
If they add role select or maybe a pure solo queue I might come back to comp. Other wise, QP is fine.

They made the right choice not doing it.

I think they'd get alotta support actually, but what city would pick pink?

>MAMA HONG??
you keep repeating that, give it a rest.

>still struggling to balance the original heroes
>hurr blizzard are releasing heroes too slow

Anyone else think, Moira is, you know,

fucking broken and overpowered, like holy shit?

Zen is better in most situations

I think Brit became D.Va, and kinda looks like Troy became both Reinhardt and Jack.

Need more diddies

>> Most of them are shallow, boring noskill nobrain no aim characters
Well yeah, they're targeting the casual market that wants to feel good while playing. They're not going to suddenly add a character that takes some actual skill to play because you bitch on an anime image board about it.

Quick

Houston Pharah, Seoul Pharah or Dragons Dva?

you have genji, tracer, mccree they added doomfist. They're adding that kind of heroes

just signed up and havent recieved
blizz pls

I think it's funny you say that when people bitch about how Genji and Tracer are no skill heroes who only get by because they have no counters. McCree is a shitty 76 and DoomFist is trashcan tier.

For anyone in the states that plays late at night do you continue playing on the Amercias server or switch over to the other sides for potentially more people?

doomfist requires huge skill, but hes unrewarding - for the same effort with genji or tracer you get more consistent damaga and survivability, but doomfist has his own strong this in his gameplay. McCree is just matter of aim. Genji and Tracer, i don't really know about countering them, winston and moira helps dealing with theam, i guess

I play Mercy because she's the closest to the Medic

I play Mercy because I can't aim

She competes with Lucio and Zen as an off healer and her ultimate isnt as good as either of theirs. Her healing is better than Zen's in close quarters but her damage isnt nearly as good and her healing is better than Lucios but speed aura is basically mandatory for KOTH maps and will still always be helpful for extra mobility.

I can't wait to see how she does in OWL after teams have had so long to scrim with her. I don't think she's OP because she is definitely better on some maps over others.

Any ideas?

I dunno I'm not a designer but I think just being golden is a huge cop out, maybe it could be pearlescent or with streaming neon, no idea my dude but I'm sure someone could come up with better. Maybe they could shoot paintballs or different colours of light or different sounds...

Yeah I feel you, pretty thoughtless. Until then, we're stuck with these little golden delights.

The esport skin cashgrab caused me to simultanously cringe and cry from laughter.

The state of you
Moira is fine

I play Mercy because I wish I was a girl

I'm glad you agree, maybe if we made more noise or even ideas about this Jeff might incorporate it into the game? pic related we all know nothing would ever happen

Nothing's stopping you user.
Unless you're fat and ugly.

Fat and ugly and hairy and balding

>not wanting delicious pinku

I'll still love you if I can cover your face.

something about this art style makes me hate it. What is it?

It kinda reminds me of Loud House or another shitty Nickelodeon cartoon
That being said, I would really enjoy a Saturday morning cartoon type show for OW

They could do something like what Gears 4 has with animated weapon skins.

They're just a little graphic / animation texture on a loop but some of them look pretty cool.

>We want Rich and Morti audience

Just an hero then

Waiting for vr

But it looks nothing like Reddit and Memey, the lineart is done differently, the colours are more rich and there is actual shading

Very few people actually think genji and tracer take no skill, and they're just buttblastered by how good they are once you get good with them.

nah senpai just kys
your ow waifu is waiting for you

You guys told me the blizzard skins would be released today, lying ass bitches