wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8aUN2ForDzs
youtube.com/watch?v=fJpp-Uj3c64
exvius.gamepedia.com/Chaotic_Darkness_(Monster)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pullwithme retards

>daily is immediate rainbow
>zargabaath #3
Where the fuck is his jp release with 7*? Just give me ray jack. Im sitting on 100% of his moogle already

>Fran
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Trey

Is there any FF protagonist that could possibly even touch Noctis Lucis Caelum? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about pre-timeskip Noctis after gaining the power of the Stormsender. Hell I'm not talking about Dissidia NT Noctis either. I'm talking about post-timeskip Noctis, after 10 years of accumulating magic and power inside the crystal, with a maxed out Ascension board (which gives him Airdance, Impervious, Warp Decoy, and Ultimate Powercraft), equipped with all 13 Armiger weapons including the Shield of the Just, Axe of the Conqueror, and Katana of the Warrior not to mention all machine weaponry maxed out by Cid (including the Ultima Blade) and having retrieved the ultimate weapons like Balmung and Death Penalty, which can inflict instant-death, while also having access to Maxicast Flare, Freeze, and Electron as well as Killcast, Stopcast, Venomcast, and Cursecast spells, after eating Ignis's 3 Mushroom Kebabs, which nulls all status effects, and also having made a covenant with the Titan, Ramuh, Shiva, Leviathan, and Bahamut who can use Gaia's Wrath, Judgment Bolt, Diamond Dust, Tsunami, and Ultima Sword respectively and also while he's wearing the ring of the Lucii on his finger so he can perform Death, Holy, and Alterna while being an expert in all weapon types.

I'm using Charming Kitty Ariana as my primary healer, unfortunately. No tilith or ayaka. How does enhanced Rem stack up? My primary concern is the loss of the 60% buffs as I don't run soleil unless I have to, and have no ramza or roy.

Rather wierd. Last two banners have been with characters that aren't top tier, but that you pull for anyway just so you can get the TMRs you have the moogles for anyway.

>Kinda shame that the characters from the last banner aren't viable. They're really well crafted, artistically.

Rakshashasha or whatever I'm not learning that stupid bitches name. I fucking hate this game.

bitterlitter ariana is better if only because of DC reraise and her niche imbue

It's hinted that Fayt, Sophia and Maria are literally the incarnation of transdimensional Gods.

Both Fayt and Maria have canonically shown the ability to demolish 24th century space battleships with their raw magical ability; battleships which have shields capable of shrugging off firepower capable of leveling cities/continents in a single shot.

In Final Fantasy 6; Kefka is literally trying to steal their power.

youtube.com/watch?v=8aUN2ForDzs

Goddammit.

BEfriends please explain the 2018 New Year Special Daily Rewards. in what way is 100 daily lapis better than a bunch of summon tickets and a 10+1 ticket?

It Isn't.

You can use Lapis to refill your energy bar. In fact, 100 lapis is 100, or more, Earth Temple runs (if you have a Macro to TMR farm it... which I do not).

>not 120, or more
shut up

>The story draft for Dissidia NT was written by Kazushige Nojima (Scenario writer for Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy X, etc.)
>Setting work has been put into parts such as “why is there a war taking place in that world” and even “Why there are up to six characters fighting in a battlefield.
>The developers feared that the story could get a bit complicated with too many characters including the likes of Ramza, Kain, Ace, and such, so there wasn’t much spotlight time for characters other than the main numbered ones. However, since they exist in the timeline, Square Enix would like to add event scenes for them sometime in the future.
>As for the chronological order, it goes PSP version → PS4 version → arcade

>bitterlitter ariana is better if only because of DC reraise and her niche imbue

you underestimate her. Being able to counter magic attacks with heals was pretty nice during bloody moon fight. It left her with not needing to heal at all a few turns so she can top off some reraise, buffs or charming.

My daily gave me beach slut dark fina
are any of her enhancements worth it?

>tfw I'm farming all this garbage for Vivi
I'm going to make that little shit useful if it kills me.
Please Gumi give him some GL buffs, fuck.

meh, she's been powercreeped. wait for her 7*.

I guess I won't even farm her bikini then, I'll keep being a physical chainer gorilla

Actually that bikini is the best mag armor tmr for females. You'll want it if you ever pull a meta chaining mage like Trance Terra.

>haven't accelerated in a while
>click the accelerate button
>153 pots
Wow, those got out of hand

>best mag armor tmr for females
not if you want to use dark bond

You need a unit, and one extra duplicate, to promote a unit to 7 stars correct? Does anyone have a list of 7 stars, so I know who to save duplicates of?

save dupes of all 5* bases no matter what

>Does anyone have a list of 7 stars, so I know who to save duplicates of?

Do you seriously have to ask this shit? It's like common fucking sense to keep every 5* base unit.

If anyone tells you they fused 5-stars, they're two things:
1. literal retards
2. whales.(either retarded or nonchalant)
just like 99% of redditors, case 1 is the case for the people saying this.

Huh... saw everyone talking about Olive... did a random pull... ended up picking her up. Completely unexpected.....

Now.... I just need to go back and figure out why everyone seems to think she's so great and better than Orlandeu.

she's not

>so I know who to save duplicates of?
All of them

>I just need to go back and figure out why everyone seems to think she's so great

If you've already preloaded DFFNT, there's a 5.2GB update available.

shut up

Oh dang, my mistake. Had her confused with Aileen. The whole "lonely engineer focused on her weapons" backstory made me confuse the two. Was really excited for a few minutes there.

Aileen's self imperil leads an opening for a finisher. With any luck she will get enhancements and become GL's best finisher to pair up with Aileen. But it won't happen

All I know about Olive is that her strongest ability (the 45 MP one in the last slot) times out perfectly with a pair of Grim Lord Sakuras dualcasting Soul Barrage to add a really strong 41st finisher hit.

Rude.

Actually looking through my character roster, it turns out I actually have a lvl 1 Aileen.... so what do, use her with two Onion Knights and their Earth chain?

Are you from germany or something

The trophy list for DFFNT is out for those who are curious.

single aileen is most all you'll fit in with a friend aileen for chaining

how about you stop being retarded in the first place
what could literally be solved by just googling instead of wasting everyone's time here with this borderline humblebrag shit.
faggots who post "oh dearie, i got a 5-star unit is she useful?" can fuck off, including you.

-Getting ready to make my previous post.
-On an impulse, decide to use picture with Cosmos and Shantotto with Onion Knight, instead of just Onion Knight
-Have youtube on shuffle, at random Distant Worlds- Cosmos Canyon comes on literally one second right after post.

>Paging /x

>Cosmos Canyon
that's not what it's called

Don't bully the german I.T guy, he may post another injection tool

Stop posting. This is like Ayres 2.0 but even more autistic.

I'm here because I enjoy talking about FFBE; and like a lot of people, I like showing when I beat the odds and get something nice from a random pull; with its 1-3% chance of getting a 5 star unit. It's like people talking about times they go to Vegas and get a good hand. So, if you don't mind, I'm going to be excited about and enjoy what part of the game is about.

I find it's also kinda fun to talk about optimization and strategy; but people on Veeky Forums, for whatever reason, seem absolutely obsessed with being negative, putting other people down, and being completely obsessed with posting about doing sexual things.

If you don't like what I have to say, or don't have anything to contribute; feel free to simply enjoy the beautiful pictures I try to include with my posts.

In the mean time, maybe you should ask why your so angry about a random person being happy when it turns out that the pull that they thought everyone was talking about because she's apparently really good (Aileen) turned out to be something average (Olive). Why are you so angry? Why are you trying to tear me down, for simply posting that I had the unit people were talking about being good earlier, and not even realizing it?

When is Aileen enhancements dropping anyway? reset on Friday?

>Why are you so angry? Why are you trying to tear me down, for simply posting that I had the unit people were talking about being good earlier, and not even realizing it?
You must be really new to /ffg/

>Aileen's self imperil leads an opening for a finisher.

Are you fucking retarded or you struggle to grind raid events?

Rock on, user
I was thinking the exact same shit but wasn't annoyed enough to make a post about it yet
came damn close too

He's obviously referring to the chainers that need to force drag along an Ace for imperils. Leaves a free slot for whatever

>I'm here because I enjoy talking about FFBE

What about you fucking killyourself you piece of shit, there is nothing to talk about FFBE just retards posting numbers that mean nothing in the actual """"content"""" of the game

t.RK manlet

Yeah, that never happens, retard
The only trial where you could use 2 aileens is turboraped by trance terra or ice loli

what is Shun Akiyama doing in Final Fantasy game, also where is my free money?

>Everyone has trance terra or ice loli
Go to bed emanon tranny

>Everyone has Aileen and the 5 5*s you need to gear her

Go top bed tranny lover trash

>he doesn't have Aileen
Sad!

talking about that, can we make a rule to ban german injection images or injector images?
i don't even give a shit about if people inject or not, but seeing it just waste image count infuriates me to no end as a guy who surfs the mobage general.
like mateus malice user, like we get it, you fucking injected 50 emperor TMR's like a retard, now stop posting the picture. it's like im looking at a retarded 6th grader shoving his spit-covered test on my face while saying he cheated and got an A.
Alright, I'm breaking my no-caps retard typing for a second to say this.
Three words:
I don't care.
It applies to a lot of things.
>first paragraph
IDC. I don't care whether you beat the odds. This isn't about you posting that you got a 5-star character. You enjoy pulling Olive? Grats.
>second paragraph
IDC. For all I know, you never even posted anything about optimization. You post about how you like talking about optimization but you basically don't know how Olive is like. A for effort, bravo.
>Paragraph 3
IDC. Also, stop filling up the image limit.
At least put a FF girl with a smug face on instead of filling the image limit.
>Paragraph 4 "Why are we so angry"
I dunno, why is the FFBE subreddit so downright neutered at this point? Nazcuck knows the answer more then you: "Because we're all cancerous fucks thanks to this cancerous game".
You don't like Veeky Forums? Leave.

I don't need her, I finished every trial on the game already with just a trance terra

Keep posting numbers, retard

>ban german injection images or injector images?

Kill yourself newfag we all loved the injection arc

calm down kid

only those who injected loved it... until they got banned.

like mateus malice user, like we get it, you fucking injected 50 emperor TMR's like a retard
>implying mateus' malice is the only thing I injected
lmao

Oh yeah, I won't lie. The Injection arc was hilarious to watch.
I bloody hate Alim and their guts. Thinking they could just copy-paste Brave Frontier code into this game (even the buff-ID's are the same kek) and get the taste of their own medicine was well-deserved.
But the german shills are just basically cowering in the corner at this point after papa Alim burst into the door, belt ready to whip.
I'm still waiting for electric bugaloo just like you.

Are you the german guy or just some random injector that got away because he had no tickets when gumi did the wipe

The banned guys had a reason to leave BE and get into better games like AC
I envy them

Neither, it's a banned account. Even people that sold got banned

There's pleanty to talk about FFBE's plot. I just have noticed anyone talking about it. For example, take the end battle between Rain and Chaotic darkness. Where do you think the idea came from. Do you really think that your rampent negativity has no effect on the universe? Did it ever occur to you that the whole metaphysics of the universe might be more than what you've been told in science class? That the rampent negativity here, and your actions in particular, have cascading effects into the universe, that "paying it forward" works both ways? That the "jewish" part of game extends beyond mere shekles and into Kabahaistic theory with the morality and actions of man affecting the morality of divinity and the universe as a whole?

Do you want to talk about any of that? Or do you want to insult me and cruelly tell me to kill myself? Energy is energy friend; what is the type of energy that you're bringing into being?

>Final Fantasy has some of the deepest plots and details of any video game series.

You went too over the top with your bait, think a new character and try again

Your aura is pitch-black user. I will send positive energy waves your way and hopefully your aura will begin to recover. It is a slow process, but I'll support you all the way if you so desire.

haha that's SPOOKY! haha!

is that schizoanon

Yes, I'm gonna marry Schizo!

-Plays FFBE, completely misses the plot and the point it was making
-Joins Veeky Forums in bringing into being, and spreading, some of the worst types of emotional energies/memes
-Tells people to actually kill themself.

user, you spend enough time on this game to spend a signifigant amount of time in a sub-forum dedicated to it; yet the central point of it's plot seems to have escaped you.

I hope you, or anyone else on Veeky Forums never actually push anyone over the edge.

Statistically though... it's bound to happen. You may or may not be directly involved in such an event; but at the end of the day you're putting out and saying the exact same things that lead to such incidents.

I wish you the best; and I hope you all escape this self-perpetuating vortex of hate and negativity that seems to be infesting the online world, and spreading to have very real ramifications in the real world.

Does anyone have a JP voice pre-order code for World of Final Fantasy PS4?

hey man, can you recommend me some good shrooms?

>check md5 and filename

>dragon ball super poster
>r9k poster

Yeah, kill yourself

Still no but I hope you find what you're looking for some day, user

As a suicide survivor, this image offends me deeply. How dare you lecture others while spreading such negativity yourself?

what the hell happened why are there so many paragraphs per post now

>suicide survivor,

fucking noob

May God have mercy on your soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJpp-Uj3c64

Thanks. I will repost every day.

just some psycho hippie going nuts

The crystallized form of human ill will. It gives off an air of darkness which surrounds its body. It is filled with anger and hatred, and uses a barrier that can completely nullify all attacks and works against it. Despite its invulnerable state made from the ill will of humans, what was able to break through it was the power of prayer coming from humans who upheld faith and hope.

exvius.gamepedia.com/Chaotic_Darkness_(Monster)

>What is Veeky Forums.

It's just Garaichu. He already got reported for injecting and will most likely be banned in the next banwave.

woah guys, what if. wait for it, what if... by posting on Veeky Forums we are DESTRYOING THE WORLD????

FF XVI is a mobile phone game

I'm sure that's what left wing idiots actually believe.

i mean if u think about the deep lore of final fantasy brave exvius than its exactly what its trying to tell us. its trying to tell us something deep about life but were not listening?

CG Lassworm is here!!

But I still don't have a Basura