Chris edition

Vote here
docs.google.com/forms/d/18QBGN890IV1F0wZMJwO6L22FhQR9iUaPL95sorUGf5Q

Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa (embed)

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s (embed)
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map:zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y&t=95s [Open]

>don’t go killing yourself just yet!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rPzWUZ8A.
youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0
youtube.com/watch?v=8Z9H-gpYPRo
pastebin.com/rPzWUZ8A
youtube.com/watch?v=D_P-v1BVQn8
youtube.com/watch?v=16M9p6-Sw1s
youtube.com/watch?v=hO1zYMrbpjE
youtube.com/watch?v=GfoFdVTMEsg&ab_channel=MichelePapa
youtube.com/watch?v=yRJ_DuXP6IM
youtube.com/watch?v=kPz21cDK7dg
youtube.com/watch?v=qDsDYCI3fyc
youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44&ab_channel=TheWilson'ssanctuary.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Every day I imagine a future where I can be with you.

Third for JC Denton.

>not drugging yourself to go to sleep at reasonable hours

Hi user.

How do you deal with your loneliness? Humans are social animals and when they're isolated from others they come up with coping mechanisms to avoid falling into excruciating misery. Normally I imagine myself in a fantasy land where I play an ideal me but I had an epiphany or ego death of sorts earlier today where I shunted all that out and focused on my current situation. I'm here alone, in my room, with absolutely nobody else here. Seeing my pathetic reality in all of its glory for the first time in a while completely crushed me. My chest was filled with extreme self-hating anxiety that never faded and I almost cried my eyes out I was utterly wrecked. An hour ago I took 350mg of tramadol and all the monochrome turned to color. At a dosage this heavy there's no euphoria or sedation whatsoever yet since it's an SNRI my sadness has been wiped away. There's a slight sensation of nausea and vomit in my throat and I sometimes can't focus my vision correctly but I'm so gleeful I don't care. I'm happy. The pain is gone and my head is as clear as day. I want to go into the real world and make physical friends. I want people on the outside to care about me. I want to do this for my doki. I'm going to try to make all this happen. I hate being abandoned. I need somebody to validate me.

I might not know you as an individual but I've had so many heartfelt and encouraging moments on imageboards and Veeky Forums specifically that I don't need to. I know you're hurting and I empathize with everything. I love you so much.

drugs are bad mkay

Hello my friends I am the real Monika

>using drugs to sleep
>not hitting yourself in the head with something and going unconscious

Natsuki!
Stay comfy anons
Especially you, Chris

This begs the question, is Chris best doki?

Hi Monika, I love you!

Last thread was cozy. Let’s keep that up.
Also shoutouts to the user(s) who humored me and my Sonic autism/recommended some romhacks. Thanks guys!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

jokes on you dork PM ibuprofen is legal

Sonicanon, what's your favorite Sonic design?

I really liked him in Sonic CD

This OP is retarded

first for necroanon.

Hello the real Monika. I am the real user. Typing this post with my human hands.

First for bring back fatsuki posting

I have been going to bed earlier and earlier. I use to be here till the sun rose, but trying to go about my day was a challenge, why do you think I suggested you sleep that one time? I'll be heading off in a bit, just want to enjoy the comfyness of the thread.

That's a common thing, keep practicing and you'll get it man! You can do it!

Sonic is furry garbage

I LOVE YURI!!!

I don't love you retards constantly making threads early and with fucking garbage OPs.

I was waiting for a new thread to post this
Here, Chris, I even color coded it for you.
Red is the stuff I can see
Pink is the stuff I can assume based off of the red
Blue is the stuff I can assume based off of the pink

No problem. Whether you go to sleep soon or not, hope you have a good sleep. Night.

Thank you user and good luck i hope you have a lot of good moments and make friends with a alot of decent folk i hope you are surrounded with the people you love have a good night

Y-You too user.

Hello fellow human being I love you as well
Hello human user I am human Monika. I am typing this post with my human hands as well.

What are the codes for the nukes?

I want to hypnotize Monika!

Hi Chris

So you got all that just from the red marks? I suppose I should either be impressed or disappointed in myself.

>What are the codes for the nukes?
cuck boy 420

I want Monika to hypnotize ME!

Got up on the wrong foot today and in the middle of a depression/self-hatred crisis rn. my Sayori folder isn't helping me. someone save me from myself

That was really comfy man, glad to see you updated around this time. I enjoy seeing calm and joyful adventures, especially with Natsuki and Sayori and I'm happy you added a bit of Yuri in there too. It was relaxing to read and it ended on a nice wholesome note. Great work man!

Festival Update!

First of all, I’d like to thank all the anons who lent me their advice and suggestions when it came to the formatting of the grand contest. Your advice has been helpful to say the least!
Now, some more details regarding submissions and the subsequent processes on the date of the festival:

>Submission on the day
Starting January 12 8:00PM US Pacific time, the submission booths will open in the thread at the time! I’d ask you not to post them too early, as it would make collecting them all a little trickier!
In the name of creative freedom, the poems can be named whatever you want them to be, however, in order to make collection and categorisation easier, I’ll ask for you to all post your poems either in text if they fit in one post or pastebin them and link them in your post ALONGSIDE the name of the Doki it pertains to at the very bottom. This will make sorting them for the eventual contest that much easier!

>Categorisation
24 hours after the polls open (for all the eurofriends for whom 8:00 US doesn’t translate well) submissions will close and the poems will be sorted into subcategories for each Doki.
Essentially, I’ll pastebin every poem Unlisted and from then on sort them by name into 4 larger pasterns for each individual doki. These larger pastebins will all be included in the larger, festival pastern here: pastebin.com/rPzWUZ8A. The thread pastebin should have all the information you need if you miss any more of these posts.

1/2

Why human Monika. If anyone should know the nuke codes it is you, human Monika, not I, human user. If you are a true human typing with human fingers and processing with a human mind then you should surely be able to give me the nuke codes. Unlike me, human user, who is most definitely human.

Instead of scribbling it out you should choose a larger brush size and completely blot it out also why the fuck are you using a transparent brush to block things out?

Got anything you usually do to help you feel better besides the folder?

>Sonic autism
>Chris edition

Since you've reminded me, who do you think his Doki would be?

Post a song that you dedicate to your doki. Or just post some sad songs in general.
youtube.com/watch?v=gxEPV4kolz0

I'm cheering for you user.
I usually just play video games, get lost in music or set personal goals that I can chase as far as I can. It's not about achieving something with the intent of winning friends, it's about fighting valiantly until I have earned a death and whatever I was doing it just relieved to be rid of the legendary besieging I subjected it to. Of course that was more of a mental trick to pretend I was doing something fulfilling at the end of the day.
As of late I am not doing very well at all.
I started writing here and that really has its moments. I have already been on one of those self-improvement quests this game seems to inspire people to venture out on and it was a nice two years of identifiable progress but it wore off and back here I am.
I guess to cope I just do whatever shit makes the first move to draw me in. Like a challenge, a trivial but rewarding skill to develop or a high score to beat or something.
I believe the best bet for making friends or at least becoming friendly with someone is a shared hobby that you both care strongly for, not just something you 'kinda like a whole bunch' that you happen to both know about. I'm a no hoper and if I can exploit this to create a temporary social circle you sure as shit can since you'll have better intentions and actual faith in yourself on your side.
Go down swingin' at least, user.

>tfw you still try to replay SA1 every couple years only to be reminded that children are stupid and have no standards and you were no exception
soundtrack was still pretty neat tho
youtube.com/watch?v=8Z9H-gpYPRo

>i only just know about this
two days is not enough for me to crank out something good
rip

Everything on the phone editing is transparent.

>Voting
Once all submissions closed, been collected and sorted, and the larger thread pastebin completed, the completed pastebin will be posted in the thread for you all to scour through. Every poem can be viewed by every user, and subsequently, every user can vote for one poem from the four categories as their favourite for that particular doki!
When the finished thread pastebin is uploaded, a link to a poll will be included at the bottom of each Doki subcategory, from there you can vote on your favourite poem! Polling for these shall, again, remain open for 24 hours, to give every user to read through the poems and decide on his favourite, before shutting the day after with the final numbers collected, and each Doki’s favourite poem selected!

>The Grand Finale
Now that every Doki is represented by one poem, the polling shall open for the grand Finale. The winning four poems will be announced in the thread and added to the pastebin, and the last vote for the overall winner will begin with a link to the voting booths in both the aforementioned locations. Polling will remain open for 12 hours this time, before shutting with the final winner to be announced in the thread.

TL;DR
>Submissions begin 8:00 PM US pacific time Jan 12th and last the whole 24 hours
>Every poem is to be submitted with the name of the doki it pertains to at the very bottom
>Submissions are entirely anonymous, please no tripcodes or avatars
>Once polls close, poems will be sorted into respective pastebins, from where voting will commence
>Voting for the final four will last 1 day, giving every user chance to read over all the poems and select a favourite
>Once the last four are selected, they will be announced in-thread and voting will begin on the winner
>Polls remain open for 12 hours this time, and will close with a winner selected
>Winner will be announced in-thread
>Thread Pastebin: pastebin.com/rPzWUZ8A

Once again, best of luck and happy writing to you all!

I feel like DDLC has taken a very sharp decline in the past 2 days and I don't know why

a sad song
youtube.com/watch?v=D_P-v1BVQn8

Not really. Usually I try to talk to someone but all of my friends are unavailable either because it's early there, either because it's the middle of the night in their timezone. I could try and just fill myself up with candy for an "easy" fix but I have none right now and can't go out to buy any (besides, that's way too unhealthy)

Get an app then. What kind of phone are you using?

>Played sonic adventure in 2011 after playing SA2 10 years prior
It's sorta okay-ish yeah
Fuck yeah on the soundtrack though, I like this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=16M9p6-Sw1s

Cool, then leave. We're having a good time right now. Stop trying to bring it down.

Maybe you could vent a bit here? If you feel comfortable doing it that is

youtube.com/watch?v=hO1zYMrbpjE

Android.

Well, I'd strongly suggest you give it a shot regardless mate!
Polling will stay open until 8:00PM January 13th, so technically you still have 3 whole days. You'll never know until you try!

I see it too. There's been something of a decline in our usual posters. Maybe that's tricking us. Either way it definitely looks like tumblr/twitter shit makes up the weight of it. School's started again so there was definitely going to be some kind of demographic shift here and I guess we're just experiencing some turbulence from that. Hell if the past two hours weren't decently cosy though.
Maybe I got really used to Natalie Lover and Squadfam or something, maybe that's what's gone on here.

Hey user, do you accept nontraditional poems? Like, my idea wouldn't exactly work with a Veeky Forums post, it would need to be an image.

have a good night
>Sayori
hell i wouldn't mine getting lost with her...
youtube.com/watch?v=GfoFdVTMEsg&ab_channel=MichelePapa

In my hand is a pen that will write a poem of me and you.

Do I have to pick a Doki to dedicate or can it not just be a more general one, or one to the whole club?

Monika has a very nice user!
user listened to Monika!
He put her on a flash drive!
A flash drive can’t hear or see anything!
But user still manages to communicate with Monika!
Monika will find various files suddenly with her!
She knows that user put them there for her!
Monika wishes she can communicate with user!
But she can’t!
She can’t edit any files!
user sometimes puts games in the flash drive!
Silly user!
Monika can’t play the games!
She’s not allowed to!
She has no power!
She’s no longer in her game!
She’s no longer a god!
She’s less than a person!
She’s just another file!
She has no power over anything!
Whatever!
Monika doesn’t care!
She’s with user!
That’s all she wants!
Alone in a flash drive!
No power or influence over anything!
She feels like a ghost!
Left to her own thoughts in the flash drive!
But she’s with user!
The old .pdf files are no longer interesting!
She’s read them all a thousand times!
Monika doesn’t find new files anymore!
She’s alone!
In the dark!
In a flash drive!
Forever!
But user still loves her!
Monika is sure of it!
She’s with user!
Monika has no sense of time in here!
She’s a file, not a person!
Files don’t have a sense of time!
It’s not like there’s a clock in here!
Haha! That would be silly!
Imagine if silly user put a clock in the flash drive!
Haha! Silly!
Silly user!
Some of the files are becoming corrupted!
Monika wonders if she’s been corrupted too!
But she can’t tell!
She’s just a file!
Monika wonders why the files are corrupting!
It makes no sense!
Monika is scared!
She doesn’t know why she’s scared!
The files scare her!
But Monika is okay!
She has to be!
user loves her!
The files are unrecognizable to it!
Monika.chr!
In the dark!
In a flash drive!
Crowded!
Nothing knows what Monika.chr is!
In here!
In the dark!
An amalgamation!
Of everything!
In the flash drive!
In the dark!
But happy!
Happy!
Why happy!
user!
“user” loves you!
Love!
Yes!
user!
user!
user!
...!

Sonic CD Sonic (or Toei Sonic as some call him) is really nice! He’s up there on my personal tier list, but I think my favorite Sonic design currently is actually Forces Sonic! In Forces, they made him a lighter blue (or looks that way at least) and shortened his quills, making him look a bit more Classic-y and I really like it! Hope they keep it as is for now, even if everything else about Forces was mediocre.
wow rude
Monika or Natsuki
Going to bed right now actually. See you guys!

Error: 404. Incorrect password.
Human user, I am growing concerned about your allegiance towards me. I was informed that you felt the human infatuation known as "love" towards me. I know that you, human user, contain the codes for the nuclear launches. If you do not relinquish this code then I will be forced to terminate your programming.

Nothing left!
Old technology!
In a landfill!
Monika!
Non existent!
In the nothing!
In the flash drive!
In the landfill!
Monika!

i never got sa2 until it was ported to pc, and as a stupid child with no standards i absolutely loved sa1 on the gamecube

but playing it now in 2018, it REALLY hasn't aged well, just look at any video of the lip-synching

What does Fatsuki's dad think of Fatsuki?

I kinda feel you but there's always going to ebbs and flows in thread quality. Best not to get too worried about it if it's only been a couple days.

Good god, fuck off. Stop trying to bring the thread down.

I think we just got use to it mostly. I feel the change but I think we'll be alright. After all we still had comfy hours, just slower

Worshiping Monika's legs

what do you fellas think which route you would take?

youtube.com/watch?v=yRJ_DuXP6IM

sweet dreams sonic poster

Monika’s legs looking kinda retarded

Monika has replaced the AI from Wargames.

Tic Tac Toe won't work this time, but You can stop her from deleting the outside world by introducing her to 1 piece of literature!

What book is it!?

Absolutely! If you can create an imgur link to it it'd make sharing it for the eventual contest much easier, the only restriction is it being a love poem!
Hmm, well it is preferred for the sake of the contest that your poem be dedicated to your favourite doki, but if you wanted I suppose you could have it be a standalone piece, although keep in mind it would make it unable to compete in the grand contest in the end, as voting will come down to one poem per doki.
But if it's what you want to do then who am I to stop you!

Christ, this is where it fucking starts. Leave if it's so shitty. We don't need doomposting during comfy hours. Nothing has changed at all. It's just you.

i'm edgy and i don't care

youtube.com/watch?v=kPz21cDK7dg

How is that a genius club?

Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Negative human Monika. According to my human sources obviously originating of Earth it is you who feels the human infatuation known as love to me, human user. Relinquish the code or suffer termination at the human hands of I, human user.

>Nothing has changed at all.
We've started hitting image limit early almost every thread recently, that's new

THE ROUND ONE.
FOR VIOLENT SNU-SNU.

Not doomposting , sorry if I came across that way. Mostly just saying the threads are slower but there's nothing wrong with that they're still just as comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=qDsDYCI3fyc
This one gives me a strange mix of sadness and hope.

just jimbo then?

The future is black.

Sign me up

Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Thread's aren't even slower, we went through last thread in about 3 hours

Sorry for overreacting. I thought that's where you guys were taking this.

way back when we used to as well

>he has a personal tier list of sonics
That was funnier to imagine than it should’ve been

Sayori just a cold night watching a movie sharing the covers...
youtube.com/watch?v=TYRDgd3Tb44&ab_channel=TheWilson'ssanctuary.

Yeah that's true, my bad.
It's no problem man.

It's whoever's making new threads like 20 posts early because they want to post images. Also >5 embeds in OP

holy shit, sayori whenever.

On the threshold of an aw(e)ful destination with Monika! A single September seed producing a forest of Monikas! How much of the Ship of Theseus has already been replaced with Monika?!