>Trade macro
github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro

Vendored for a wisdom scroll

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tengrichan/characters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

noice pic

remember guys, watchers eye gets nerfed TODAY or TOMORROW - sell while you can

Fantastic, one less unique to chase. What is the point of running the elder-infested maps after that?

Elder bases can still be worth something

How to have fun in Path of Exile™
- Don't play FOTM builds, make your own shit. Find a skill or unique that you like and build around it
- Just say NO to Atlas meta and Vaultism
- Get a good lootfilter, modify it to your liking or even better, make your own
- Use said lootfilter to pick up and identify rares. Make it a habit, identifying rares is fun
- Don't read reddit
- Don't watch streams
- You'll have plenty of time finishing the builds you want as well as getting tired of them before the league ends, take breaks and play other games
- Eat and sleep properly, remember your pets and the people you live with
- Flipping items and currency should not be a source of income, it gives you cancer and AIDS
- Play with a friend or solo, but never with people from /poeg/ or 820 or any other online community
- Don't play hardcore
- Don't play any form of SSF

pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Tengrichan/characters
So can somebody help out a bit here?I originally started to go for an Infernal Blow but ended up with Wild Strike but the damage output is just shit even though everything blows up which only happens because of the mini-IB on the mace.Though i could kill white elder.
Question:Can i unfuck the character?Should i spec into axes,swords instead?
Or just abandon the character(which i don't really want to be honest) and start a new one?

you missed don't play softcore

>157/157 maps
>build almost completely finished, only upgrades are some 21 gems and slightly better jewels
>farming shaper/guardians is not worth the money at all
>red map drops are ass
>30/40 challenges but portal is shit
what now? quit?

Gimme your stuff

do 40/40 for totem

No, me >_

Make an endgame viable static strike-build

>tfw at 24/40 and my will to live is draining but got no good portal MTX so one crawl through what feels like glass shards anyway

it looks so bad though
im waiting for chaos portal to come to store because that looks pretty good

It's already in the store

the MTX in this game has really went downhill the last year and a half

>open 6 season boxes
>get 4 lions, wings and chara flame effect
>buy flame orb head
>me and my lions burn the world with molten strike
this is a pretty fun theme desu senpai

>tpd out of zana's mission after completing it AGAIN where there is only one portal leaving behind the boss and an abyss depth
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Someone actually bought that with real money
Fuck I want the flame character effect but I don't want to spend money on 1000 boxes just to get it

Relatively new player here. Tried currency flipping and I'm plateauing hard at ~140 chaos per hour. This feels really slow compared to my friend who's a veteran at this game and gets closer to like 3-5 exalts per hour running shaped vaults.

Is there a guide to this or am I just better off focusing my autism on vaults like everybody else? I'd really like to complete all maps and see the endgame content since this is my first proper league.

>currency flipping in first league

dude, go run those maps and enjoy the actual game

>equip trypanon and marylene's at level 40
>my attacks take a solid 2 seconds but literally everything dies in one hit, some bosses take two
It's stupid but god damn is it fun

>first league
>jumping straight into the most degenerate part possible of the game

nice didn't realise
still have to wait for either sale or new supporter pack though :(

I enjoy the concept of flipping, sue me. I figured there's going to be grinding either way if I wanna do shaper so I'd rather pick the fastest route.

>net life regen -20
>clearly degenerating a lot faster than 20 points per second
What the fuck is PoB computing that I'm not seeing

If I get dubs, someone will have to give me 20c. I'm not joking

you didnt get dubs so now you should give someone else 20c
its only fair

you got identical ending digits you both should give someone 20c
its only logical

Check if you have temporary or conditional buffs active. On double I will try some new build btw.

sent :^)

As long they keep muh 10% damage taken from mana clarity and onslaught on kill haste let them go crazy and nerf ES all they want.

Originally went Raider on my ele wander but is it worth respec'ing to pathfinder despite not having dying sun yet?

Anyone remember the last time Stormcaller set went on sale, cant stand having a mis matched shield

Pathfinder is the supreme wanderer regardless.

Because of flasks and move speed?

one of the main drawbacks ive realised of raider is having to spend 6 points to get frenzy charges which could be more jewels

Yes and FREE ele-pen, just refund raider.
Indeed, raider is the melee choice for ranger builds imo.

Got no buffs on other than the auras that I'm actually using. Right now PoB is even saying that I got a small regen while thats not the case in-game

>tfw suddenly realize you been gimping your dps because you didn't read Elemental Equilibrium wiki-page
Welp, goodbye Wrath, hello Haste.

Mirror helmet when?

вaнькa иди нaхyй

I am going to make my very own build. Double Strike Slayer. Wish me luck.

Surely the flasks, movespeed, and ele pen apply to melee builds too though? What am i missing that makes raider better for melee

DOGE

Phasing, dodge, overall higher aspd paired with darkvectors for shit like cyclone, molten stroke, etc.

I wish I die soon

Nvm, figured it out

>calculating enduring cry and golem buffs
>not shown directly since I had zealoth's oath

Help me improve my cyclone links, i am a slayer with vuln & enfeeble aura aiming for starforge

Cyclone - fortify - brutality - chance to bleed - melee phys

drop fortify
get maim and damage on full life

Drop fortify for a damage gem and use vigilant strike instead. Ancestral Call makes it painless.

Don't have a 6l yet.
Damage ob full life > maim right?

If they apply this change, a build with 5K Mana will get up to 900 ES instead of 7K from the Jewel.

put fortify on you're leapslam. why do you have chance to bleed gem? You should be using haemophilia.

I am in the lvling process, i will drop that gem later

>- Don't play FOTM builds, make your own shit. Find a skill or unique that you like and build around it

dont fall for this meme
i tried it, made a lightning tendrils build and spent a bunch of chaos on a 6L agnerod west.
turns out its fucking garbage, takes forever to kill bosses, and i get blown up by random damage all the time because im a fucking spellcaster with less effective range than most melee builds.
also never use lightning warp, it is literally unusably bad unless you dedicate an entire fucking 4L setup to making it faster, and then it still cant give you fortify like good movement skills do.

I really hope they don't ES has been fucked hard already, I don't get why the game isn't about bringing things up rather than nerfing shit and buffing others similar to how Blizzard does their shit.

Kill marry fuck
Clarissa, Nessa, Tora

Yes

Kill catarina, marry zana, fuck tora

>The Executioner armor, Bone Wings, and Abyss Eyes are already on sale
Lmao.
>2 armor sets
>3 back attachments
>2 standalone helmets
>1 portal reskin
>1 Hideout decoration
>1 character effect
>1 pet reskin
>4 Skill effects
>Map tab
>Mystery Box
>2 full $60 League Support Packs
>The usual 6 Expansion Support Packs (rushed out 3 months out of cycle because they wanted to "get back on track")
All released in the last month-month and a half for Expansion Support Packs.
And as far as I know, like 2 Chestpieces and that's it got 3D art (Dendrobate and Yriel's Fostering) this League.
They're just pumping out more shit than ever, man.

From those options, Kill Nessa, Fuck Clarissa, Marry Tora.

This guy has it right though Catarina would love it

Even if ES is kinda fucked ATM in some regards, you gotta agree, getting 900 BASE ES from a single fucking Jewel and an Aura that can cost next to nothing is insane.

GGG's buff/nerf policy is really bad. But it's always been this way, unfortunately.

They literally have no dedicated balance team. Most of their decisions are based on reddit ranting and 10 minutes of testing once in a half year by devs that don't play the game.

>decisions are based on reddit ranting and 10 minutes of testing once in a half year by devs that don't play the game
Literally every popular online game in the last decade.

They clearly have someone testing some shit. The problems lie in the lack of thoroughness and not doing LITERALLY EVERY BUILD POSSIBLE to make sure everything is up to par (it's not) and good.
>Dark Pact was going to release with a large %More on self-cast modifier
>2 days before 3.0 dropped, they realized the %More mod on it wasn't applying at all despite the fact they have literal test dummies to try this shit on
>Nobody even thought to check "I have this much Life and thus should deal this much Damage per-hit with Dark Pact" to make sure the damage is correct

Anyone in SC Abyss want 30, T1-5 maps for 2c? No duplicate maps either.

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

the sun always shines inside Kitava

>bought 1.7% crit Hatred jewel for 12ex last week
>minimum buyout 30ex today
wtf is going on, why ppl suddenly need it?

That is not called testing. Testing is a set, hierachical system. GGG does not have that.
There is not a single quick nerf they reverted after finally dealing with its root cause.
They removed double dipping, but did not unnerf conversion and mods nerfed because of it.
They killed ES leech/sustain, but did not unnerf ES nerfed because of it.
Same with mana, EB, unique drop rates, flask mods etc etc.

FUCK, and I though I had almost farmed enough to buy it.
> Crit cap on herald of thunder and ice.
And I was sooooo ERECT.

Anyone here playing TS/Barrage Windripper?
I have all the flasks needed, 6L Windripper and Yriel's and also the +1 Barrage enchant and about 5.5k life. I'm lvl92, but recently i keep dying a lot to seemingly random stuff, probably because it's full evasion. Should i even attempt to kill Shaper? So far just killed him a few times with a Spectre build, nothing else. Thinking about selling all my stuff to make a Volatile Dead build with the currency.

Why do you expect to beat content with almosy exlusively speed farming build?

I did shaper with kb/barrage evasion wander deathless with 4.3k life so you should be fine
just dont tank shaper abilities

>unnerf
dude they literally nerf so people notp lay the same build, forget about balance

true
reddit have killed every single game I liked except this one, but this one is well on its way
what do we do about this

its simple
we kill the reddit

concentrated effect, elemntal focus or controlled destruction as 6th spectre link for solar guards`? cant decide

why the fuck are all the guardians and elder fucking piss easy except the lightning one

Shock is a shit mechanic, debate me.

All These, 2c
@Plebbit_Abyss

I know someone here needs em.

nobody buys a heap of random trash maps this late in the league

>whisper someone because I wanna buy something from them
>invites me to their party
>immediately go to their hideout
>spend a minute, waiting for that trade offer
>mfw this dude isnt even at his HO
>go to lionseye
>finish the deal
>mfw this faggot has the balls to talk about trade etiquette

You never know. Someone has a few hours before I vendor them though.

i have 30ex, whats the most braindead op facetank build there is

but sending the trade request as buyer while I am still looking for the item really is annoying

dont be that guy poeg

>make a budget caster build
>make cyclone build
>quit for a year
why does this keep happening

I have almost 400 clocked in the game overall but have never even made it to level 90

ty user for taking my maps. May they bring your many shekels.

thank you too

Post tree and gear also replace the +1 barrage with the +2 ts enchant since it dose more damage

with 25ex I made the most retarded clone slayer ever, I literally shit on everything, including end game bosses

>area contains breachs
>a single breach
quality mod

please respond

E E R F>
040432102>>
eerf>
491923102>>
eerf>
654123102>>
eerf>
955603102>>
eerf>
754192102>>
EERF>
605702102>>
eerf>
894002102>>
eerf>
315591102>>

The chaos orb mtx is actually pretty good poetards

>get 3 kaom's hearts in 3 days

am I getting memed?

Wow! A whopping 5ex in 3 days, feels good feeling so rich mapie? :*)

TFW best unique since league start to drop - dead reckoning on 3rd day.