/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3404

Spring Creative Contest! Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Non-Canon Miki Route): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
Summer's Clover VN: github.com/stanriders/ks-summersclover
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
Katawa Crash: katawashoujo.wikia.com/wiki/Katawa_Crash
Kenjjivania: newgrounds.com/portal/view/608881?id=608881
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7
Skynet's Christmas Contest: pastebin.com/LL1pSL0J

The next creative event (Spring) can be read about here: pastebin.com/serUjMDS

first for my lovely wife Rin

Second for the purest form of love: Bullying.

First for bestgirl!

>Prize: The warm feeling you get in your chest at knowing you are contributing to a community you love.
are you me?

so it's in the thread:
>Art: I would like cloudanon to make some suggestions given that he won the art side of Skynet's Christmas Competition.

>are you me?
Actually, we're all Kenji.

>nakige/utsuge stories featuring light-hearted elements (Rin in a chicken suit, for example)

Not much a weaboo, googled these things. So basically a sad story BUT including some funny/silly element?
If I got that right, damn my first story would've fit this 100% heh.

>So basically a sad story BUT including some funny/silly element?
Yes. Contrasting sadness with comedy makes the depressing parts more bleak or the funny parts hilarious, and often at the same time. Catch-22 is one of my favourite books because of this. It even has a katawa in it, now that I think about it
Of course, that's just a general direction for those who wanted it. Anyone can write anything they want and I'll judge it all equally.
>my first story would've fit this 100%
ibarazaqt?

>ibarazaqt?
Yup! Guess you agree then if you knew it was me!

And damn just thinking about it (and your bits about contrasting depressing parts with light stuff) makes me wish I could draw. I thought about trying to get someone to draw it (Emi in costume after the accident..) it'd be a bit morbid and all, but I think it'd still be a great (tho sad) picture.

None of the stories I'm working on at the moment fits this theme, but I'll try to come up with something! I like working with themes, it's a nice additional challenge.

P.S. you might want to (for next thread or wtv) explain the theme thing a bit better for those who might not have read the whole discussion about them. So they don't think they're forced into writing specifically that (and drop it because they have no idea) or something. Just soemthing about how they're encouraged to write about easter or (that theme) but as long as there's katawas anything good really!

One for Mish, cheeky af

>LNAOING
I'm lnaoing @ this image
jk user, it's cute

Hello /ksg/.
I love Emi.

what are :
-the thing you like most about her path
-the thing you like most about her physically
-the thing you like most about her personality

>anal
>anal
>lets you stick in her pooper

I'm not sure this is truly love user.

I jest

not even than user

>the thing you like most about her path
That you get a workaround via Misha if you mess up at her house. It is a unique trait of the route which, even if I don't like her character that much, I can appreciate.
Don't really like loli short girls but twintails are cute.
Her indomitable perhaps grating at times enthusiasm and determination

>I jest
We /wallace/ now?

>wallace

>Guess you agree then if you knew it was me!
Only one that fits the bill.
>I thought about trying to get someone to draw it (Emi in costume after the accident..) it'd be a bit morbid and all, but I think it'd still be a great (tho sad) picture.
Sounds great, maybe you can ask an artfag here to do it? Otherwise, you'll have to commission someone to do it.
That just gave me an idea - if there was no financial reward available or wanted, the host could produce something for the winner (a story if the winner is an artfag, a drawing if the winner is a writefag) which would not only help out people like you who want an image for the words but also add more fan art, which is never a bad thing.
>I like working with themes
Great, I know other anons wanted one and others didn't.
>explain the theme a bit better
Noted. I'll update the pastebin now.

Don't be insincere :(

-Either The (Real) Beginning, which is the start of the relationship kiss on the rooftop, or the Saving throw rooftop love confession, both were well done, organic feeling scenes I remember most fondly
-I'm attracted to petite girls and Emi is basically a loli
-Her passing kindness and generosity every time she'd make lunch in the route it was nice to feel cared about

Thanks for asking.

Ok, I finished Emi and Hanako and I'm now going with Rin.
Why is Hanako's route so badly written? A great concept for the character, some good moments and a fuckton of Hisao pretending he has issues and fucking up the easiest possible things.
Then there's the moment where she shows you her scars, it could be done in so many ways, but no, better make it a guilt-filled rape-like h-scene. I'm legitimately disappointed, especially after seeing Emi have such a well-handled, even if seemingly a bit random, route.

>every time she'd make lunch in the route it was nice to feel cared about
Fastest way to a man's faulty heart is his stomach, then up past the ribcage. Don't fall to the dark side!

Nth for a happy Hana!

Blame the tsundere waffle that drew this, not me!

>That you get a workaround via Misha if you mess up at her house. It is a unique trait of the route which, even if I don't like her character that much, I can appreciate.
Ah, to me this is one thing I didn't like much. Not because you have a 'last resort' to get a good ending, I don't care, but... That good ending path robs you of one of the great scene in Emi's path imho, the rooftop scene. (that, and the fact that it feels a bit more rushed if you go that way).

Used to watch some KS streams, lets play and the likes, and sometime I saw people take the Misha way, tell them after to try the real good way, and they all liked it much better.

But when you get the good way you don't usually assume there's another way... So there's probably a lot of people (who don't go for 100%) who never see it a all and assume they got the read good ending.

agreed about the other 2!
twintails are super cute (tho my favorite thing would probably be her eyes/her sad puppy look).

>every time she'd make lunch in the route it was nice to feel cared about
that's sweet user.
bit sad, but sweet.
I feel the same

>great concept for the character
lel

>Sounds great, maybe you can ask an artfag here to do it? Otherwise, you'll have to commission someone to do it.
>That just gave me an idea - if there was no financial reward available or wanted, the host could produce something for the winner (a story if the winner is an artfag, a drawing if the winner is a writefag) which would not only help out people like you who want an image for the words but also add more fan art, which is never a bad thing.
Could be fun!
And yeah I thought about asking it... Kinda wish I could do it myself! Thing is in my head it, while I wrote it, it was clear (of course, as the writer) and I was picturing a young emi in costume reacting to everything and all. But I'm not sure if readers see it that way. At this point in the story maybe they just saw KS' emi, not in costume.
I don't know. Was just having random thoughts about it.

>Great, I know other anons wanted one and others didn't.
Yeah, that's why a theme explanation could serve! So we don't lose any potential writer who could not find antyhing with the theme!

I think I found mine. That story I was planning few days ago, I think it could fit this theme. It was a sad story(tho it's more than just a sad story, there's a big plot) and a silly element would fit really well too, already thought about how I'd have it in the story. Will even fit well in the plot.

And as we got a few months I might be in for the deadline this time!

(you)

I didn't realise there were two ways to go about it (got Misha way first). Maybe she was supposed to be the real way to do it (those rumours about her and Emi hooking up) and then 4LS changed their mind. It definitely does feel rushed though, and I like Rin showing awareness and forcing the rooftop confrontation. So I like the Misha way for the sake of it being different.

>I don't know. Was just having random thoughts about it.
I think it is worth asking. Or trying yourself.

Cracking post there gromit!

Good morning fellow cripple fuckers, anyone fall victim to the feminist conspiracy?

'Night /ksg/
stay comfy!

>anyone fall victim to the feminist conspiracy
Hisao is blinded by womanly wiles in nearly every ending. SAD!

Who would Trump's cripple waifu be?

Shizoone.

>Catch-22 is one of my favourite books
good fucking taste man

>good fucking taste man
Thanks. Nothing I've read is quite like it. I have heard Closing Time is so so.

>Who would Trump's cripple waifu be?
the russian twins from MS

>Trump fixes her bulimia with the power of burgers

My President TRUMP will MMSGA

We need to save him!

Kek, that's brilliant

Dont forget the McDonalds in bed as well

>hanakoisbestgirl
>be sure to wrap up your hana and keep her warm!
kek
Am I as blind as Lilly or are the images uncredited?

>no shopkeeper
>no parasol girl
>no random art girl that welcomes Hisao to the art club
poor taste desu

>Trump
>not purging
>not purging even more
Not sure if good for her health

>Listing them but forgetting
>Akira
>Meiko
>Hideaki
>Jigoro
>Mutou
>Nurse

Step your game up senpai

I really, really like this Hanako.

>Step your game up senpai
>forgetting Iwanako
HNNGGG

>I really, really like this Hanako.
What would you do to her?

Hug her and tell her she is beatiful even with those scars !

>I felt that it went through different moods very effectively. I felt genuinely happy when we spent good time together and then there was foreshadowing to terrible events (fucking hisao stop asking about her dad) and the end hit me hard because i genuinely cared for her as opposed the other girls where i was more interested in a good story. Also I think the route where you fuck up by following her in her house and Misha counsels you its way better than the other route desu.
>her warm smile of course She is prob one of the most inspiring characters I have seen. She motivated me to go out and run and everytime i feel i should finish up with the usual running routine I push a little harder for her. I know its silly but it works

You'd lie to someone you really, really like?

That depends on the lie,but what i said is true !

You are loved and your life matter!
See ? That's pretty easy to do.

>ddlc are voting on vg league team rosters
I look forward to the day where we crush them in dive grass

>user really, really likes me
*blushes* rawr (that means I love you in dinosaur) :3

S-shut up is not what I meant!

That game will be amazing, if only for the meme potential.

Howdy /ksg/, what's your favorite song from the OST? I think they're all fantastic but if there's any song i can listen to on repeat for 10 hours straight it's either Nocturne or Red Velvet.

>She is prob one of the most inspiring characters I have seen
This. Nothing ever inspired me to excersise like she did. I don't even do it 'for her'. Suddenly doing a routine and sticking to it started feeling good and I have been doing it for the sake of that good feeling of accomplishment. I tried many times before to motivate myself to be more active with various means. The only thing that did it was KS and Emi route. I don't even know why.

Moment of Decision

Comfort

Used to cry myself to sleep listening to it

Didn't we all?

Good morning /ksg/!

Don't be tsundere like Shizune user-kun >u

Jitter.
Parity.
Cloudland Swing

Letting My Heart Speak has the hardest emotional impact on me.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Kenji, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures of women. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any boipucci? I mean, I guess it’s fun loving women because of your own insecurities, but you all take betraying mankind to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of women online.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the anti-fem team, and starter on my debate team. What do you do, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot bottle (Just necked some neat; Shit was SO cash). You are all feminist slaves who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Good day shizunanon, how are you doing today ?

>hey Hisao I know you had a heart attack earlier today and we've just had a touching moment of love but do you mind taking me to plowtown? Oh, don't mind about Hanako, there's no way she'll walk in on us having sex in the living room of our shared, small holiday home.

I'm doing alright, how about you?

Concord
Wiosna
Romance in Andante, both versions.

I'd like to think that I'm 0% like Shizune though

I hope WRITE WRITE WRITE user shows up

>0% like Shizune
>Shizune is a human
>you are a subhuman hanaturd
Checks out

>what's your favorite song from the OST?
Painfuk History and Jitter because they remind me of Hanako suffering

>Painful History
>the edgy fire and death song
>is what plays in Hanako's rape scene
And some "people" still defend it. When nuclear war breaks out or humanity is extinct from a superbug, it will have been well-deserved.

Hanatrash will be genocided first.

>nuclear war
Fire to end fire girl

A bit sick but nothing to worry about,thank you for asking !

is it aids ?

diabetus

Take care of yourself, probable fatty

Thank you user no real diabetus though, i just got food poisoning and that's pretty much it

Is stuffing your face with sugar for 20 years considered food poisoning ?

what a cute doggo i don't know how people can live like that, or how did i live till the age of 10 with the life style i had i just tried out a new kebab place and it turned out bad

>spoiler
That shit sucks man. Make sure to stay hydrated.

Most kebab places are bad desu.

Thanks man i'll be sure to drink lots of water
i was a bit skeptical but my friends told me it's really good and i should try it too, and so i did

suzu!

Innocence, and Wiosna

all hail

>Most kebab places are bad desu.
Get out of here you savage
>ywm use Emi's prosthetic as a meat rotator

>all hail
More like sieg heil

Fits, since Shizune is Hitler in a skirt

>Hitler in a skirt
my fetish desu
>ywn 1488 with Shizune and Lilly