/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
Fastfood is bad for you edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-sw3y8nWMMo&t=1s
imgur.com/a/3SBsy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Thread isn't flooded with ritualposts the second its posted
late night threads are weird

sex with shuichi

christmas is over give me your presents

Angie and her beloved Saihara! So tired from all the work...

sex with ALL of the dangans

I only have myself to offer

Koko! I'm actually kinda delighted Nico was an Oumafag by the end.

I want to marry Akane and cook meals for her.

hot kinky Celeste x Hifumi sex!

Who cares about what nico thinks?

Who is the ugliest dangan?

I want the entire v3 cast to use me as their personal cumslut!

If we're being honest

Here you go.

What happened with spankfags?

purged

They can't sit in front of their computers so they can't post

I was just noting because I finished his latest part just then and it made me happy. If I really cared about what Nico thinks, I'd rant over how he misunderstood the ending.

Why, what did he say about the ending

I'm gonna SPANK Mikan!

He loved the game and didn't hate the ending but he basically had the typical misinterpretation like the audience is the player, all the impact is gone because they're fictional and they were all evil.

youtube.com/watch?v=-sw3y8nWMMo&t=1s
I hate it when lp'ers do funny voices or read the text aloud. Forcing themselves to constantly talk when its okay to shut up in some instances.
I am guilty of watching two best friends, but I haven't been watching them as often. I only listen to thier podcasts and watch the series of games I personally liked. Such as their ongoing kotor run and "bully."

When it comes to games like danganronpa, I strongly prefer they don't talk and do silent plays. I mean I understand the constant need to talk but danganronpa isn't really a game you should talk over in my opinion.

When it comes to games, I'd just play it myself. It's a game.

>Kotor
neeeeeeeerd

All ya'll are gay.

Hey don't talk shit about TBF, I watched their UDG. And generally they are among my favourite letsplayers even though they tend to fuck up things during playthroughs.

I just don't have the energy to sit down and game like I used too. I can maybe do like two to three hour sessions at most. Which is why I watch this shit. I typically watch games I personally beat though. The only time I would watch lets plays for games I personally haven't played is for like console exclusives or some shit.

Like AE was a vita and playstation exclusive for a long time. So I looked up a silent lets play of it and watched that. Now I personally have the game on PC. I don't have a problem playing it. Seeing as I have an extra activity to do webms of it now.

That was one of their worst lets plays though next to thier walking dead season 2. And im not saying that as a Kenny apologist. I am saying that as to stop screaming about Kenny.

Really? I can't imagine the appeal of watching someone play Danganronpa if you can't hear their reactions.

Monk threw up a few episodes of that pair of dudes. Who names escape me. They were doing like a back to back of DR1 and 2 plays. And then did like a anime viewing party called slumber party or some shit.

I didn't mind that so much but the fine brothers sort of poisoned the well for me when it comes to reaction stuff.

I used to watch best friends religiously but their personlaities got so grating after a few years.
Liam and his devils advocate crap, matt revealing he's actually dumb instead of pretending, Woolie pretending to like mecha and being bad at games.
Pats fine but acts like hes an expert on series he doesn't know that much about.

How fares your day, /drg/?
I'm going to protect and cherish de queen

Reminder.

Yes. They also coudn't stop bitching about how bad was dr English dub. I can filter out such things.
Go on with the webms please, i'm saving.
Pat's Crazy Talk is among the funniest things on the channel.

Kaito!

I normally hate that shit but because Pat just doubles down on his retardation and makes a joke out it. I like. Matt should stop being handed a controller period, woolie I don't mind either outside of dark souls.

They gotten older and it really shows. And It feels like im growing up with these guys because i just cant sit down and do the shit like I used and have gotten retroactively worse at video-games as well.

People enjoying the DR dubs is something I will most likely never understand.

Sayaka did nothing wrong

I can understand liking DR2's dub since it has some actually good performances, but the other dubs I can't. I remember some guy saying how the UDG dub sounded like all of the actors were just given a fresh lobotomy, and it was so funny I can't forget it.

You can try

That is a bit of an exaggeration. They are average dubs. Not completely horrendous and it shows there is effort here and there. But when you compare thier voices to veterans the japs have. I will always prefer the veterans even though I hold the opinion that you always need new talent in these industries.

Because hearing the same voices constantly gets old fast. I just get annoyed on impulse every time I hear S. Blum. Bebop and Big O are the only things I can stomach in regards to his voice because I was first exposed to those shows with him at the helm. The times where they add some kind of voice changer to mix it up that I also enjoy. He can do really good impersonations but his constant default voice I don't like.

I love Sayaka!

nyamami

I dunno, I might need some more convincing.
Can you write a thesis on the subject?

Lucky user

Oh yeah, I can agree with the "hearing the same voice everywhere" part. I'm tired of hearing Wendee Lee (who does know how to act) in a lot of anime game dubs, especially with the same voice and range too.

get on taima

Oumaede! Good morning, /drg/, how are you all?

Obligatory in every thread

Hi!
I had an English exam today. I did well. Now I'm just trying to put away Dancing Line. How can a game app be so beautiful and brutal at the same time?
I think my arms are shaking...

full album if anyone's interested
imgur.com/a/3SBsy

I just wanted to dream with Mikan tbqh.

Perfecr Mikan

Working on it, currently on page 423

>everyone but my favorite
Well thanks anyway user

Nice, good job user! Ahaha, getting addicted to apps is pretty easy... Maybe just take a little break. Just a little one.

I guess I prefer English dub because I don't get exposed much to English speaking voice actors to the poing of getting sick of hearing them. Though it's true that in my native language there are also lots of dub actors who are the same for games, series and movies and I take the original English voices over them any time. It seems that the same goes for native English speakers and Japanese language.

bad news chiakichadclique
i got a DUI this isn't going to go well with my terms of bail
i could be going away for a while
i was in a 5 car pile up

We will pray for you bro

>tier lists
keep those on reddit

who's your fave?

I didn't like the English dub because they all sound like middle aged Americans. Just takes me out the immersion as a non American listening to what should be squeaky Japanese school kids. Plus Monokuma's English VA sounds absolute wank.

Touko is a cutie!

Good morning DR crew

Here is your daily reminder that DanganRonpa 3 is shit , Tenko isn't actually gay, and Tumblr is crazy.

Ibuki!

Alright. I'll distract myself with some dress-ups. It may sound childish but they can be a good inspiration source for character outfits.

Thank you based Valwin

Worst girl beside Ibuki and if she can be fixed (unlike Ibuki)

>Hiyoko
>She was fixed when she grow up

prove you're chiakipajeet

Worst girl out of fucking nowhere

Mioda!

>DanganRonpa 3 is shit
That is a popular opinion with very few people denying it on the internet, let alone here.
>Tenko isn't actually gay, and Tumblr is crazy
You sure you're not trying to bait people and respect opinions?

Which dangan would yell at McDonald’s staff over Rick and Morty sauce?

normie kaito

prove you're not a bacon fucker or i'm not lifting a finger to do shit for you

How much did you drink?

No one of them is that retarded.
JUST

>prove you're not a bacon fucker

Worst girl of all the franchise. No boobs, no add and no personality. Also, check it

>filename
alright, that's all I needed to know
not a baconfag btw

Ouma would stand next to someone yelling while casually eating nuggets with the sauce in question.

But they are not quite kids, are they. In high school you don't sound squeaky anymore.

Huh. Guess I should stop it with the captions on my ritual posts.

I like how you could replace the kirigirifag for jewell and it wouldn't change a thing

>spoiler
Why hide such cuteness?

The voice acting pool is very shallow in english. And because its an undeveloped industry. There is a currently a monopoly going for it and its hard for new talent to get into it because of unions and guilds. They also don't appreciate the art of not sounding like an idiot while talking.

I like the JP version more, but I do like ENG as well. I also prefer the English speaking protagonist voices compared to the jp ones. Except for Komaru, Touko, and Kaede. Those I prefer in JP.

Never a rarepair!

Holy fucking based

Hey there! Nice to see you here again.

Literally Akane with less background.

Well it's that time again that i must take my place upon the Chihiro pile for slumber, goodnight /drg/! And may you all dream of maaaaany Chihiros!

>You say this after she posts above you she'll stop doing it
I think that's her.

Kiyosan

Good morning! Nice to see you too!
Good night!

Objectively wrong. I never use the X and D thing and thing anyone who uses it unironically is disgusting.

Which two avatarfags are most likely to be the same person?

Seikoposter and lewdposter

think*

Tokoposter and Syoposter

This two maybe? If not, I know they are the same 2 anons in every thread

You're a fucking genius user...