/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #218

Best boy is coming to the gate soon.

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>Zane is roaming Duel World (GX) until the 16th
>A compilation box that contains staples from old boxes will come out tomorrow
>Dakini and MAR have been limited to 2.
>Little Yugi will be added to the gate mid January
>Lots of skills are changing in the 24th of January. Check the ingame list for specifics
>Woodland Sprite/Bamboo OTK will likely be nerfed before the KC cup
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

ufile.io/qgwmy
easyasfark.com/
github.com/will7200/Yugioh-bot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw dark magician girl farts in my face

I THIRST
I CRAVE
FEED ME

This is the other one.

Jesus. That makes Dakini look tame.

what are the best fun decks I could make?

Why the fuck do all cyber angels have to have a paragraph for every one of their cards.

Because there's only like 5 of them.

They're ARC-V cards, stop worrying. Natasha and Vrash won't be added in like 5 years from now.

I thought magician's rod could search for sage's stone and it didn't work. wtf? it has dark magician in name.

It's definitely an Arc V card since a lot of cards from that era had effects about punishing opponents for extra deck spamming their field.

>Wanted to meme with Ally of Justice
>The only good one out right now is Cosmic Gateway
>No Core Destroyer, Omniweapon , Nullfier for DNA Transplant memes
>No chimeratech fortress dragon

>Early thread
>No edition at the end of OP
End yourself.

Speaking of extra deck summoning, would the pendulum cards have their own space or is it gonna be spell and trap zone once they're added here?

We just don't know.

>>A compilation box that contains staples from old boxes will come out tomorrow
Source

Data mining. Among the URs there's mirror wall, sphere kuriboh, senju, sawnic birb and others.

Oh cool. No official announcement tho? Haven't been around much so I don't know how they handle releases like this

How come it doesn't show up in mine ;^(?

Aigami did nothing wrong, I want to play Cubics, he better be an addition to DM and have a huge event

>tfw gemlet

what's the best storm neos deck?

Can anyone think of a faster suicide deck than this ?

post gems for tomorrow

>tfw you went up to the maximum level and now your favorite character is irrelevant because he does not get more exp and the fact to develop some progress with him is over same goes for the stage missions

I miss playing with you Marik, I'm sorry I needed Helpoemer for my Destiny Board deck

After the last box I was down to 2500, now I am back at 9500 even though I only got one character up to Lv40. Using all those duel orbs during the last event was worth it.

>Ante

We need to be able to select theme music when playing. I want Marik's and Bakura's theme to play when i play with Marik and Bakura , not my opponent's who is playing Bandit or Tea that i have seen 1000 times.

I had 1k something, then decided I didnt need 3rds of the cards there, nor did I want any of the new, so decided to spend it all on Galactic Origins and finally build myself one of those annoying Gladiator Beast decks

Hey faggots i just finished eating did the goldfag show up to battle or not ?

I want to keep Crowler theme and Aster/Chazz playing all the time, music theme should be an option, good idea indeed

Marik/Bakura theme gives me so much hype to duel them

Yeah, I dislike using it as well because it forces me to wait for the other player, but I don't know what I should replace it with.

Nope, he never showed up.

Whatever wanted to finish him myself and make him quit but oh well time for my siesta, have a nice afternoon, i am gonna get some sleep.

This guy walks up and tells your gf he has a thirst.
What do?

Restructer Revolution

>mfw millfag tries to mill me
>wipe out his whole field final turn, econ his monster and finish him off with it.
Lmao I bet half of them are you fags playing.

y-you too

Post cardfus

Once morphing jar becomes a thing milling is gonna become much more efficient.

That hurts the enemy, not me. Don't you understand the point of a SUICIDE deck?

NEVER EVER ST.JOAN

The guide advises against converting cards but there's no reason not to if you have more than 3 copies of one, right?

a cutest

Yes.

FASTER JANNU

>tfw the most fun I have in this game is having an autoclicker fight level 10 LD's in gate and coming back to a big pile of gems
I don't think I like this game, guys

DDD Jannu

link to auto clicker/script? I need this

just made one myself with Mini Mouse Macro
You could make one yourself, or here's the one I use ufile.io/qgwmy

This does rely on you having the instawin enabled from conom. If you record your own, turn on mouse movement capture (seemed to work better for me) and use keyboard shortcuts to start/stop recording. To "open" my macro, which relies on 1920x1080 screen, default game window size & game window being centered, click in bottom right corner & open it. Before you start it, click "Loop" in the top right and either write the amount of loops you want or just "loop" for infinite loops

I just did ~300 in 2h time. Also has the bonus of getting some cards, got most of these (other than 3 econs) just from this, haven't farmed kaiba before

>big pile of gems
Define big pile of gems, how many on average.

>tfw phonefag
RIP

depends how long you run it, the majority comes from level up rewards, I just leave it running while I take a bath or go outside, went out for 2h today and I took chazz from... 25/26 to 35 so that's 1250/1400 gems

if you've got the time to run it for ~6 hours, you can take a character from 1 to 40, giving you almost 2500 gems

you could probably run it on some shit pc all the same if you have it linked

How many keys does it use up? I imagine it's a lot even at level 10.

24 blank & 7 colored per duel, 864 duels from 1 to 40
so for one character from 1 to 40 that'd be 20741 blank keys & 6050 colored. That's a lot, sure, but if you rely on passive duelists instead, it's 432 hours worth of respawns (if you don't include stage resets, vagabond, events and random legendary duelists).

I still have 25k blanks and like 10k coloreds because I've been running the 8000 assessment thing for a few days, which racks up keys like mad, usually from a standard duelist fight I get like 40 blank keys & 20 colored ones. In addition to this, the dice event gave a bunch as well

Obviously, don't use the colored keys you use to farm cards with for this, although I farmed all chazz's drops and I already have 3k blacks again already

You can use Second Coin Toss on opponent's rolls, right? And what if they use Second Coin Toss, can you also use one in return? Looking for ways to farm Keith (and to fuck his coin flips)

i dont know how to say that but .. i kinda like old art style in card. It look shity but it's have some kind of charming

Isn't easyasfark.com/ just the better option though? It doesn't require any resolution sets and can run in the background without any setup or risk of interruption. You also have more defined options, rather than a macro.

according to the rulings page, it used to be only for your flips, but due to the newest card version, you can redo their flips too.

apparently paid (plus monthly) and it seems to be getting shilled in this thread
I don't pay for cheats, and even if I did, I'd still not pay for something this simple

If it was free & trusted, sure

>Have to register
Unless you have a link, I'll just use what the other user used instead.

>and it seems to be getting shilled in this thread
I mean, the APK and pic related get shilled too, they just happen to be free to use. People post about it because it works. I myself own all three. Of course duelit is just a nice to have, since Ninjin's gives you much more control over the cheats, while duelist is just great for specific farming.

>8$ Reoccuring monthly fee
You would be better off just buying gems, if it was a one time fee I was considering it.

I've been trying to get github.com/will7200/Yugioh-bot to work, and it will scroll through the pages and select duelists but it won't click autoduel/duel for some reason, I'm not program savy enough to know why though.

>vs Zane
>fucking POWER BONDS on turn 2 a cyber end dragon
>econ
>he dies
lmao, fuck this guy

>WAAAH KONAMI YOU CUNTS I HAD 63 PRISMATICS YOU SHEKEL GRABBING GOOKS

Can't wait for the niggers that cheat/bot at all to be b& already.

$ Reoccuring monthly fee
>You would be better off just buying gems, if it was a one time fee I was considering it.
I said the same thing a while back, luckily some user posted some kind of cracked version of it some threads back. You should be able to find it if you look hard enough. I ended up taking the leap and paying for it once before the user shared his, and I'll agree with you that it isn't worth some faggoty monthly fee. If you had to buy it I'd say just use it to max out all of your chars within a week thanks to the autofarm and never pay for a renewal. If anything, you'd at least get prismatics of ECON.

Thanks for the tip user, I'll try poking around the archive

Does the new box have any new Rs or Ns? I've only seen the new SRs and URs. Also fuck konami for making darkworld dealings an UR, dark world will be a whale only deck at this rate.

what does the R on his belt stand for?

Rape mind-controlled Alexis

Post it here if you found it.

Ryo, his family name in japanese.

I've someone say an equivalent of "hey guys why would you ever use modded apk when instead you can use duelit™ from www.easyasfuark.com"

I haven't seen anyone link either the .apk file or conom except for people requesting them first
I haven't ever even seen your pic before or heard any mentions of it

Nobody but idiots have been getting banned. You either screwed something up like using an old version or brought it into PVP, which still doesn't get people banned unless you did something dumb like use it during the WCS, which apparently records matches. I used pic related, the APK, and even duelit once to max out all the chars I had at the time and still haven't gotten hit, nor have the people who I've told to use the APK or Ninjin been banned. You just fucked up or parroting the same "REEEE APK GETS YOU BANNED" or "I can't wait for the cheaters using ____ to get banned!" shitposts we usually see.

how many gems you get per hour?

>I've someone say an equivalent of "hey guys why would you ever use modded apk when instead you can use duelit™ from www.easyasfuark.com"
>
>I haven't seen anyone link either the .apk file or conom except for people requesting them first
>I haven't ever even seen your pic before or heard any mentions of it

I dunno what to tell you then. I've seen Ninjin and duelit talked about a few times in these threads, whether pics were posted or not. But like I said, you don't need duelit, it's just a nice to have. Ninjin is free and when paired with Cheat Engine (there's a tut by the Ninjin author) gives you way more cheating options like tricking the game into thinking you summoned specific monsters 999 times in a duel for mats/icons, or using it to complete all mission in a single duel. pic related

>Want to get to KoG before Kaiba cup
>Every other matchup is against Hazy Flame, so can't get rank up as Gladiator Beast

see that's with some leniency on every single input, because I'd rather have a loop take 5 seconds per duel longer than have the bot click some incorrect spot, possibly causing it to get stuck somewhere and no longer continue working if there's some kind of delay (like getting a skill, having a longer dialogue, having a longer load time or leveling up)

Wait, so is this the script thing is talking about or are you someone else entirely.

Why don’t you play something original you metacuck

Winstreak based rank is a mistake

this one is just autowin/mission fufillment not automated botting right?

I never talked about a script, I was talking about a mouse macro
those are both my posts though
If you don't trust it, you can look through the inputs to see what they do, or you could make your own macro. If you don't trust the macro program you could download a different one, I just use this one for no real reason.

remember that it's a pain to disable without keyboard shortcuts, so keep in mind that it's ctrl+f6 to stop running the macro

so when are we getting the new box?

It's the first but it's the PC alternative to the APK, and vastly superior IMO.

I do I "originally" played Gladiator Beast in the TCG, and only played this game because of their relevance.

someone said 11
someone said 12
someone said tomorrow

this is the most likely does it also have instawin?

Look at this metacuck lmao

>play against gbfag
>lose against gbfag because of secutor
nobody plays that fucking card , why would he put something as useless as that why did i lose

>This
I've only been use cheat engine to circumvent the ridiculous amount of farming and RNG drops since the Steam version released. Of course I turn off CE before I go into PVP and I haven't been hit at all.

Dark Sanctuary when

Because somehow you didn't have a card to stop the backrow that was definitely going to keep it alive? I mean if he summons Secutor, you know he has something to have it live.