totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq
store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Previous Edition:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9HFeBUlUhh
youtube.com/watch?v=9HFeBUlUhh8
comingsoon.totalwar.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NEVER EVER

Soon

WHICH KING?

Someday. I believe.

New total war will be announced tomorrow at 4pm GMT.

New title.

What do you think - historical or warhammer 3?

>amazons still not announced

How do you keep a steady food supply with skrolk on legendary? Gotta keep the Town garrisoned so i can't raid too much

Reposting from last thread.

>38% of players havent completed a single ritual
>77% of players havent completed the final ritual
>69% of players havent won a single campaign
>What kind of retard audience would your guide be aimed at I'm asking?
The reatrded majority playing this game.

Ikit, Throt, Thanquol lord pack. Their Vortex campaign will lead to summoning Skreech

G O B L I N S

>warhammer 3
>first DLC for wh2 is yet to come out
dude srsly

Is ME as it currently stands just too long and boring to complete a campaign on? I haven't even completed a vortex campaign and probably won't until kangz

Is anyone else saving a kroq campaign for when Kangz drop?

to be announced at a later date

Kroq was the first campaign I completed.
Ignored the vortex, expanded, removed the undead shits from the Southlands. Then performed all rituals back to back.

Speaking of ME - do Old World factions have the same victory conditions as in game1 or do they have the bloated ones like the new factions do?

Liar

The latter

>tfw no regimental gangbang

>lying on the internet

How can Delves even compete

By not getting killed by regular rats

this, desu

user, I...

She is a dark elf. Also she gets ratted.

I was busy dealing with other factions trying to nab parts of Britannia and the previous potatoking was "reliable" & "defensive" and only about 30 years old. Then he just died suddenly and pic related rose to power. Everything just sort of went downhill from there.

>She is a dark elf
But shes not grey

It's makeup.

>She is a dark elf.

She is a very valuable light skin.

She's a dark elf, the real Galifreus dies before the story starts.

It doesn't really amount to anything, she dies before doing anything noteworthy.

N-noo, this cannot be true

Lore of Ice from the Kislev Army Book.

Where does it reveal that? She just gets killed by rats in High elf campaign Hell I wasnt even eally paying attention. I thought its just random elves tasked with finding the crown pieces

Is Alarielle likely?
How will they fuck her up?

Spy

It's in the post final battle notification. It's the reason that she got attacked by the rats, because they were attracted to her deception.

>le 56% elf

A thousand cruel curses greet you.

nah, I'm working at small gaming outlet, so I barely qualify for being called gaming journo and we got press release from local distributor about the announcement tomorrow.

Now I'm trying to jew out some more info from a friend who works at the site that people actually read.

he responded! It's chinks.

Postgame after the last battle.

Also, she was supposed to be Tyrion's squire, with the loremaster that accompanies her being just some guy that's very respected and a friend of Teclis.

Estalia about to get ratted.

>10am EST
>Not dumping more shit to keep the hype going
fucking CA

>its another "hillcamping s2 ai has to be baited out unit by unit by bowcav" battle
Its interesting how the hattori ai always hides its missile units though

>CA announcing a new major title
>without hinting/teasing doing so beforehand to make sure people are paying attention
ebin larp my friend

>my dad works at nintendo
No seriously, why would they announce the next main TW game already when Saga isn't out until spring at the earliest and Warhammer 2 is still being actively updated?

I call bullshit, although you may screenshot this post and laugh at me tomorrow if it does end up true.

I believe you none whatsoever.

>CA announces a new DLC
>It's a norsca expansion for only 14.99
>owners of the first expansion get 10% off

>Lizardmen are supposed to be the elite infantry focused army of this game
>Temple Guards, their highest tier infantry, lose against the elite infantry of the high elves

I'm sorry what?

>autumn 2017: TWH2
>spring 2018: TW Saga
>autumn 2018: TW China
>spring 2019: TW Saga
>autumn 2019: TWH3

It's obvious innit?

>Lizardmen are supposed to be the elite infantry focused army of this game
According to who

See you tomorrow friendos.

It's not like I'm using tripshit or anything, so I'm not doing it for muh fame on vietnamese fishing forum

>/twg/ exposes itself as never having completed the campaign

3-5 turns after winning the Vortex, you will get a race-specific text epilogue, in the Helf one, it says the real Galifreus got killed on the way and replaced by a Delf spy, the rats killed her because she reeked of treachery

As I said, you may laugh at me tomorrow if it does end up true. I'll be there, I'd own up to it.

>gen purpose t3 unit loses to specialized anti-inf t3 unit and t4 halberd unit
woah.....

Lorelet question here.

Who could possibly be LLs for Dogs of War?

I do hope they won't make us wait 2 full years for the conclusion.

If it's true you'll easily recognize my post and I'll fess up to it, but I stand by my you're full of shit.

>3-5 turns after winning the Vortex
who the fuck plays after winning the campaign?

the regimental gangbang is never gonna happen, and it was obvious why from the beginning: The writer was a furry, so of course he can't muster interest to write something without a single snout in sight.

There are a lot of possibilities, like Volund, Pirazzo, etc. But I think the faction leader should be Morgan Bernhardt.

trve vnderstanders

Night attacks for the win

>3-5 turns after winning the Vortex,
After? Who keeps playing after winning?

I already posted the statistics earlier in the thread. 70% of players havent completed a single campaign. /twg/s is mostly shitters so it checks out.
I doubt there's even a handfull of people jere who play on VH/Legendary.

I do, although I never did see the final bits of the Helf campaign. I accidentally cucked myself out of it.

I fucking hate people like him. Why even add those possibilities if they're gonna make him lose motivation and drop it? Only thing he did is get people's hopes up and then let them down.

>play on VH
>it's actually easy
Heh, nothing personal.

Borgio the Besieger - Prince of Miragliano. Starts at Miragliano, would be the main Guy.

Lucrezzia Belladonna - More of an assasin type character, would also start in Tilea

Pirazzo - Tilean conquistador, starts at new world colonies

There should also be 1 LL for Estalia and Border Princes each but I can't find good ones.
As you can see, only Tilea is truly developed, the other southern realms are literally who tier

>China getting released before TWW is done
Lmao, in your dreams, historycuck.
You'll just have to settle for Sagas they'll keep shitting out once in awhile.

They specifically said they'll release the next main TW game this year, and that it is a historical title. I don't even play history so shove it

I am not a vengeful guy, but I cannot wait for your salt tomorrow :^)

Pirazzo is my nigga

Tilean LL would have to be an Alberic tier OC.

Border Prince LL would be either Leitpold the Black or Gashnag.

Reminder that the various Powers of Chaos own TWW3, not asinine mortals.

China is the proper ruler of the world, it is only right that they would have a Total War game dedicated to them.

So do Greenskins just pop out of the ground fully grown?
How do the other races prevent them from "birthing" if they find a spawning ground?
How long does it take for an orc to spawn?

>implying the communists wont censor it

China would unite /twg/ like no other because everyone would get together in harmony to shit on it.

PANIC

youtube.com/watch?v=9HFeBUlUhh

Yes. They still get bigger over time and through fights though.
They're fungus, they deal with a "spawning ground" the same way you deal with all fungus.
Not a lot of time, that's for sure.

How good lizards cavalry? I definitely dont want upgrades for skinks cause the are fucking garbage. I tempt to go full stegadon range and drop little fuckers completely.

you should have voted for the skaven or skink options

How is DEI?

does not work

I meant

Lets see some proof.
There's absolutely nothing for you this year - only ToB (a glorified Attila mod lmao).

What were they trying to achieve I have better meme stack

t. Surtha "why does Settra get more chariots than me?" Ek.

>They're fungus, they deal with a "spawning ground" the same way you deal with all fungus
How? Set the ground on fire? Get rid of rotten logs?

>all the nationalist turks and slavs on TWC shit on fantasy games because their irrelevant nations aren't a part of it
>next two history games are China and Britain
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ayo hol up

comingsoon.totalwar.com

What the fuck is happening dudes
New saga?

>that horseman

China?

N-NO NO CHINA

Set the ground on fire. And thoroughly, since they grow a lot underground. Basically, trying to get rid of a greenskin infestation is a total bitch, which is kinda their whole point and the reason why there's a fucking lot of them and they're fucking everywhere.

>anouncing a new Total War era
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111