>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

REDDIT

That’s my dad

No content until next week, preview on Friday

>irresponsible battle-hungry gary stu that canonically took on hordes of shitters to seize a fort and fended off an enemy general and his battalion with only a few men
>isn't in FE:W
Defend this

EASY PICKINGS

Dead

Wasn't the fort left undermanned on purpose because it's primarily purpose at that point in time was to serve as a trap for Ephraim?

>event or banner tonight.

Ride the bike!

LEAF IN 3 DAYS!

;-;

I want to fuck Lissa till she's pregnant with Lucina.

Who’s on the next banner? I need to know if I should roll for Gray or not

happy new year /feg/!

>Arden will never get seasonals that are always from the season before

We’ll know on Friday, you have enough time.

The poster below me is a sub-human from Gallia in disguise!

We don't know. We'll get news friday.

>Kagero has amazing tits
>caring about her feet

>+spd -hp Fae
yay or nay

Felicia-user is a filthy sub-human!

STONE THE BEAST

We're not getting a Direct this week, are we?

Yeah shes cute

I have a thing for kunoichi feet

>trap
Yeah, and it failed.

Why were people so deadset on a direct this week?

the leak came from a notoriously unreliable place. What do you think?

I made an admittedly noobish Palla edit of Mia's ass that was posted here a few days ago for the compendium, maybe someone can get some enjoyment out of it. I made one with tights and one without (1/2)

>rank 18 pleb
>no defense wins in weeks

Tell me your secrets, /feg/. What strats can I use to build a successful defense team?

>tfw the xmas banner didnt have Alm dressed as a reindeer because his name's Rudolf

I guess there's next year

Put a dancer

Because Valter lets him escape to prolong the hunt.

We're not getting a direct ever.
Nintendo has given up on generating hype since they're too comfortable with brand loyalty.
They only still got to E3 because people would look at them weird if they didn't.

And (2/2), that's it. Hopefully I'll get better at photoshop eventually.

Dancer with wom and ranged horses with buffs and supports. They're bound to screw someone up.

Make it high value so more people go against it.

>that skindentation
umf, nice

Should I make Nyx rape Niles so Nina can get diviner?

I would remove the skindentation from the thighhighs to make it look better.

>Palla 3
>Palla 1

Where's the nude Palla 2? Don't hold out on us.

Might be without any legwear.

nono, tiamo, and rucina are flat

Something to keep in mind next time, thanks. It's hard to notice stuff like that when you're so zoomed in
It was an attempt to add a headband but it was awful, you aren't missing anything.

Make a meme unit, and base a good team around them. Since people can't check your stats before a battle, they have to base it off how good your leader is. Personally, I use Beruka. People see that in the Advanced slot, and see easy pickings. But then it turns out that I've got Hinoka, Elincia, and a Blarblade SCorrin. So basically, you bait.

>only betrayed Renais because of waifu
Our guy

just use armors, gets me a 1st day defense win every single week no exceptions.
i have no idea how people lose to armors, it just works.

But Beruka is a great unit herself.

The other thing they all have in common is they'd look better if they weren't.

flat is justice

Well yeah, that's why I use her. But most people don't know that. You never see people sharing their "top-tier Beruka builds", and I NEVER see her in Arena. So even though she's good, she's still bait to horsefuckers that don't know any better.

>Accidentally refined Flametongue on Y. Tiki instead of Lightning Breath
Well it finally happened. Good thing IS won't give us quests that drop Refining Stones. I was just excited to have enough Divine Dew to give Minerva her Hauteclere.

Thanks.

Do people really do that? Personally, I just go for Lunatic in arena without even looking at the showcased unit.

Do you need Armor March? I'm kinda lacking in armors.

>they'd look better if they weren't.

Would unironically prefer this.

Whats better atk -res or def -res beruka

>FEH bleeding players and whales every single day
>IS has no idea what to do with the cash cow
>"g-guys what do we do pls answer this 20 pages long survey"
>by October we should be back to actual Fire Emblem posting in this general thanks to FE Switch
fucking finally

>White underwear instead of black
>Underwear at all since she's a peg knight
It'd be nice if this became a thing and people started doing more edits for more characters tho, I'd try but I'm a fucking retard when it comes to this stuff

Wtf Gamestop, they just deleted a tweet about the direct

>by October we should be back to actual Fire Emblem posting in this general thanks to FE Switch

it was always going to be like that, anyways. Some return of the king type shit. I mean even echoes threw off the heroes bandwagon for a bit. please let the game be good. I guess it'll fun to discuss in any case

>Personally, I just go for Lunatic in arena without even looking at the showcased unit.
That's why is right. A bait unit is important, because some people may just not want to fight a dancer or horse lead, but the most important part is making sure your team gets fought by a lot of people.

What the fug is a whale

I should level my Arden,
He seems like a really lovable guy.

Let’s all post our most disappointing rolls and get angry at ISIS together.

(You)

She still has that stigma because she was really bad for a while, but SI, seals and Weapon Refinery made her decent. That said, enemy phase units aren't very good on defense teams which is why it's even stranger for people to lose to those kinds of units.

>most disappointing rolls
>two 5* units

Baito desu

Of course people check their opponent. Or at least, I do. If I see bullshit in the Lunatic slot, like BLyn or WTharja, I surrender right there, since they don't penalize you for that anymore.

t. sages

We should submit that bit of Arran's dialogue as a Veeky Forums banner.

Armor march sucks for defense team armors, just do wards only with maybe some hone/fort

Also, if you skip arena matches with dancers and cavs in it you'll have a much easier time. Armors and dragons are free wins because they're all ep units that the ai can't use properly. Flier fags are good to avoid too because they usually have giant merges and 60 attack firesweep weapons.

Maybe something like this, also made the shadow behind the knee the same color as the other shadows.

What did they mean by this?

>One third into January already
>Still no NY Corrin
This is why Tempest Trials needn't last more than a week

Yeah that's way better, I'll do that next time.

>WTharja
Free win desu, she literally can't hurt you in the ai's control and needs her B skill procced to function

MCorrin is too cute a duckling for this world

Ded gaem.

Does anyone have that upside-down Serra on her own? Preferably rightside-up?

I love Severa very much! She’s my wife & best friend!

What the fuck is this

This is some weak-ass bait. Nintendo always announces their Directs at least a day in advance.

quick, get our best moon translators on the case

Oyakodon with her mom when?

That's what I thought too. She's only strong when countering. Olwen straight-up kills her before she can counterattack with a special too.

'If you use any of these units ur a faget. Filthy gaijins will have FE Switch delayed by at least 1 year while Matt Mercer dubs all 48 characters voices'

They did post the tweet, they just instantly deleted it.

>Wil's face is in all the versions of this
I still remember my run where he shit on everything
I miss old /feg/

>Feb 7, 2017

It's old as shit. It just says that the first place in the ranking (CYL) will get a special version. Look at the fucking date.

Whoever runs that twitter browses this place

>feb 7, 2017
>micaiah included despite still no micaiah by feb 7, 2018
its. not. FUCKING. FAIRRRRRR

An extremely valid point

I remember when someone losing a run to a bullshit crit was enough to make the entire general lose its shit.
I'd rather those moments stay in the purity of my memory. That /feg/ of then wouldn't survive in the modern Veeky Forums culture.

What do you mean by "ep units"? I thought dragons were some of the better unit types to use on defense due to their high BST and good weapon refinement.

what the fuck are you waiting for

Mercer’s not a quarter as bad as Pappenbrook

>bullshit crit
I miss crits.
I miss dodging.
I've been playing Heroes far too long.

wiat what you can get fjorm FOR FREE?!?

Holy shit I think I'm in love with Clarise's Bow. The debuffers are really fun to play with. Wish I had a Jaffar, but I think Clarisse's bow is better than deathly dagger, even when upgraded