/fhg/ - For Honor General

Pic related edition

Didn’t live long enough >Season 4 Hero Trailers:
youtube.com/watch?v=cDHhUmtamS0 [Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=6YrrzI0rqLk [Open]

>Season 4 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/updates/season-4-order-havoc/index.aspx

>For Honor v1.15 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-305836-16/for-honor-v115-patch-notes

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ICeSlIcZTk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People STILL play this game? o_O

i'm no mordhau poster but you can't pretend that the lack of any year 2 announcement isn't a bad sign. If there was going to be a full second year of support it would've been announced w/ a seaso pass in late 2017.

Fuck shaman with a rake

Soon

>it’s a “team is breaking but your team’s bot is clearing soldiers at B” episode

Can I fuck her feet?

They already annocuned reworks and more shit to come in season 5. But I have a feeling the season pass 2 shit was more then likely delayed. Given all the microtransactions fiasco of 2017, I’m sure the team wants to “give back” to the players with servers. And in that little celebration of servers, then they will drop the pass since everybody will “like” Ubi

shaman steps on a rake with her feet and it flips to hit her face

There probably is no season pass 2. They announced a season 5, not a year 2. I don't think there will be 4 seasons this year, but I guess we'll see

>yet another imba assasin
Can you fucking not

T O M O R R O W
O
M
O
R
R
O
W

>Vikings win the season
>therefore Zerk rework is held back
I can see it now. Conq and ken being the “heroes” of this season. You know since they didn’t win the season

That would be nice. Anything to make viking players weep

zerk rework should be held back until they fix shaman

I think February actually

Thats reworks

Watch it just be fucking community corner shit.

until they buff kensei
this game is dead to me
AND SO ARE ALL OF YOU

>proceed to top light you to death at a supersonic speed

Yes but the season pass 2 might come out

>t.big hat Logan
No I’m serious. That fag studied framedata and pushed unlock shit. But as soon as the patches came in and kensei was never touched l, he declared this game dead until kensei gets a buff lol

My fucking point

They wouldn’t sell the reworks as paid DLC... right guys...

we know ubisoft is fucking dumb but not that dumb,come on

How do you expect that to work

Old hero versions are there but to play as the new ones it costs 10,000 steel. Or pay a 20 dollar season pass

almost nobody still plays this game
even ubisoft knows that wouldn't work

so new heroes but with the same skin?

>red connection cockroach in duel

they don't even do that shit in siege, and in siege people might actually buy it. nobody would buy it for this fucking game, and they know it. won't happen

>need to copypaste everything
i dont think itll work

Does anyone know where Ubisofts For Honor studio is located?

ubisoft montreal studio

Thanks, guess I'm travelling to Montreal.

You won’t do shit pussy

The true death of any brawler or fighting game is when balance goes untouched for months

This game isn't fun to play unless you:
>play a top tier hero
>play against retards
>play a team mode with teammates that aren't retarded
pick any or all

I bet this guy is all talk

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top LAWBRINGER in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

But in all seriousness, I haven't been sleeping much the past few days because I keep trying to parry shaman in my dreams as lawbringer, and I blame pic related for ruining my beauty sleep.

When?

>team mode is fun to play when your teammates are retarded
What? Getting hit out of confirmed kills that give revenge to the enemy is the most unfun thing

hopefully never

Let that user go to Montreal and see. I wanna here the POpe mention that little scuffle on stream. Mention us by name too

nice stick lmao

All I want is a monk and pirate

thats all I want

Disgust.jpg

i loved for honor because it was sort of a distilled fighting game. fighting game mentality but without the autism required to memorize all those frame perfect combos. But it flopped and the balance is terrible and nobody even plays duel anymore except for shamans.

FH missed the boat for a siege-style comeback months ago.

it says "aren't"

same holy fuck

this game is a great gateway to fighters but ubisoft is busy dragging their dicks through glass to make it good despite MULTIPLE PRO PLAYERS WRITING THEM ESSAYS ON HOW TO IMPROVE THE GAME

The Division came back since Destiny 2 flopped so idunno

I don't get how ubi doesn't see that 4v4s in this game are just not really what it was built for. the combat is at its best in 1v1s but that's not where their focus is at all. it's really no surpise that this game has been on life support since spring 2017. and I say this as someone who loved it

for y2 i don't want new heroes, i wish for heroes two have two seperate fighting styles, e.g. warden with smoll sword and being able to swap it out for a hammer

I just want my glad to not be a retiarius and instead be a scissor or secutor ;_; also genderswap selection for each hero

>1v1 is the flagship mode
Here we go again lol

It says "unless", too

>duelling nobu on geyser map as warlord
>1-2
>she bleeds me and I accept that I will die to bleed and lose
>stand by one of the geysers to speed the death up
>she hidden form kicks me out
> I die from bleed as I stumble back
>geyser activates and she dies
>tie
>proceed to push her shit in next two rounds

Because people were looking for a replacement for destiny and Ubisoft capitalized on it.

What exactly are people going to flock to for honor for? What game can For Honor sub in for? Don't get me wrong, I want it to come back. But at this point it looks pretty unlikely.

For Honor is already at the point where most mainstream gamers think of it as dead, which means nobody's going to be buying it because they think nobody's playing, which is precisely why nobody's playing. It's a vicious circle. Even a steep christmas sale only provided a small boost in overall playercount once the event ended

>1v1s
>the best mode

there is no year 2. only season 5. then we done

To be honest I prefer For Honor over Siege now. Siege started out good but I hate what the gameplay devolved into you had a semi tactical shooter that offered good gameplay. Then the masses came to it and ubisoft kept appealing to the esports fags. Gameplay turned a little to fast for my tastes its still okay but not like at launch.

That Mordhau game thing has to be a total failure upon release, then shills looking for their sword fighting fix will come crawling back to For Honor. Then every youtuber will be making "THE GREATEST COMEBACK IN GAMING HISTORY" videos saying "I always knew this game would make it back, I loved this game and played it all the time" (They say this as their highest character is a level 18 Raider)

look whatever they're doing they aren't doing it right, which is why they lost 80% of their players

>mfw Hidden Stanceing through an enemy drop attack while busy fighting someone else by complete accident

>Dude stop playing the game its never coming back
>Its dead bro
>as I was saying the games should focus on 1v1

I was gonna agree with you but you sound like a faggot who left months ago.

>the game isn't fun to play unless you play a team mode with teammates that aren't retarded

>steam report
>from PC gaming article
>that has a hate boner for the game itself. Confirmed many times over on both the site and reddit
Wow

>the game is not even in top 100 played

Would you guys stop getting so defensive? The games fucking finished it was a good concept but fucked.

Its gonna make a siege comeback

There wont be a year 2

Stop acting hopeful since it wont be the case

For Honor is never coming back everyone thinks its dead ubisoft should cut its loses

I am silly

Truly makes my noggin joggin as to why to they moved on from 1v1s and into the fun and watchable 4v4s like we had at season 4 launch

>I think it’s dead from a PC standpoint
>therefore I think UBi should cut its losses
There’s something about it these two....
A certain eye

For Goners only say 4v4 is good since it just barely works.

>/v/ here again

it's ok, I'm in a constant state of angry confusion when I talk about For Honor too

>game is dead! no year 2
>devs said "there will be a year 2"
ok duelfag,go back to where you came from

Casuals only cared for the dedicated servers they never cared for hardcore balance

whats the rep level I want to be opening my crates at now? 7?

If they do anything short of making every single character as enjoyable, engaging, and viable as the recent DLC chars AND tone down assassins at least somewhat I'll firebomb their offices

i never said stop playing asshat. I never stopped. But that's what everyone who doesn't play the game thinks, and that's what matters

Ding ding find we have a correct user.
Rep 5 or 6
4 is fine too. Usally the gearscore being 108 helps out your damage so try to reach a balance while gaining reps

Gear stats make this game impossible to pick back up. I dropped it in may, tried to start playing again two weeks ago, and I'm about ready to drop it again. What the fuck is the point if the only modes that people still play are the gear stat modes and my characters have shit gear, it's not worth the grind

the fuck are you talking about retard
you can look up player numbers online, I never read any pc gamer article
you can just look up the numbers thru steam itself, you don't need to read a biased article

haha idiot

Well you could play the ultra best fighter mode on the market. Or pay for shortcuts, oh wait.......
Are PAY2WIN isn’t that good

The generals lived this long either we are dedicated autists or our situation will improve

Ebin

A mix of both. We have servers very soon now, and reworks. And since servers are technically done, balance can finally take main stage since everybody should have proper lag compensation when the compensation and servers roll out together

nobody plays the 'ultra best fighter modes.' and I'd never buy shortcuts in this game, it's a bit of a sinking ship. But I still like the game and wish I wasn't getting crushed by people by their gear stats alone. and you shouldn't even open crates till prestige 4-6 now? that's ridiculous. how am I supposed to have fun getting to prestige 4 with a gear level of like 20. I really wanted to get back into this game but I'm gonna uninstall. it's tripe.

You guys get that this is why you can't get new players, right? Gear stats favor the folks who never stopped playing since launch, and fuck over anybody trying to pick up the game now.

Conqueror is fun to play and i love him

The stream better fucking GODTIER

I dont want unfunny Pope

I want INFORMATION AND WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS

Give me a fucking Microsoft power point road map or some shit. Talk about reworks are you guys making new heroes? Either say you are or not its that simple

You're being a whiny bitch but I can't say you're wrong. Gear stats are definitely one of the biggest reasons For Honor has trouble pulling in new players. I really don't get how Ubi doesn't see it.

Gear stats are useless now im guessing you still get blues. Lower gear stats give you balanced stats while higher gear stats focus primarily in one stat and lack in the other

What will happen to us if nothing is announced tomorrow? wich is very likely happening

they're not useless. they're not as broken as they were at launch but they definitely make a difference.

What stats are even meta nowadays? I know pumping revenge doesn't break the game like it used to, is it all about pumping attack now?

>unfunny Pope
>because he knows how bad things really are

attack, def pen, revenge gain

sword and board for knights year 2 pls

>This is the last warriors den broadcast

youtube.com/watch?v=8ICeSlIcZTk

Face it guys maybe for goner man is right

The games fucked and never making a comeback

No we literally have a stream tomorrow for Christ’s sake. Guys been yelling for goner for the better of a fucking year. Still doesn’t make his statement true whatsoever

At what hour?

someone posted this to the reddit, not sure if it originated there but I think it's cute.

>inb4 le lebbit user