/xgg/ - Xenogames General #80

USE SPOILER TAGS
Please note that Veeky Forums Rule #3 is being enforced.

========== Xenoblade Chronicles 2 ==========
>XBC2 General Spoiler-Free FAQ. Please read it if it is your first XBC game or if you barely started it
pastebin.com/whyaLFk0

>XBC2 Advanced FAQ (Tips, Combat, Quests, Misc, early/mid game and late game separated)
pastebin.com/xr0dT5mq

>XBC2 Blade combo elemental charts
i.imgur.com/JUWNMOw.jpg

>XBC2 Info Doc. Please help contribute
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mKrSAAi_sj8xpt7t8s1JGMRUh4O-e7MxAb2P_g9AWOM/edit#gid=970837341

>Read-Only backup of the Info Doc. - USE THIS if you only intend to look up information. Main doc has a user limit, and will lock people out if the cap is reached.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JGCC9PLsDuBhL7riV3xwCDpUJ2zieEWk

>XBC2 Fanworks
pastebin.com/BLmMUNub

========== Xenoblade Chronicles X ==========
>XBCX Links pastebin
pastebin.com/BAZBgtWY
==============================

If you have any doc or pastebin for any xeno game, please mention OP and it will be added if necessary.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=95zwFtw3sSc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just Brigid showing Poppi what Tora can't

The threesome ending is a meme

how to make mad dosh?

youtube.com/watch?v=95zwFtw3sSc

underlevelled run of Ophion

And naturally, if people meme something enough, some goober's going to believe it for real and it only goes downhill from there. Par the course really.

Gold Cylinders

>Did you rike my "boy-meets-girl" story?

I did, not gonna lie

It's canon until proven otherwise in game not some anons opinion

But which girl did Rex meet?

Why do you care so much about what some teenage salvager twat does with his john thomas?

Not a valid argument

Why do you hate more of a nice thing?

Yes, I enjoyed this plot that had absolutely no connection to XB1, and didn't have an earth shattering reveal that makes me wish XB3 came out yesterday

That run could have gone so badly with that Falak Buster

>almost 30 levels lower than me
>have super boss chips
>still do less full burst damage with 7 orbs

I do not comprehend

go smash stuff for chips, you will get so much trash cores and accessories you won't have problems with money ever

Which salvage points in Mor Ardain are the best? Or does it not matter? Either way I need to work on this place's development level.

Oh, and why is there purple stuff in the air everywhere? Is this "weather" or something? How can I get rid of it?

any that's not fief of forgetfulness
it's a weather, travel to another titan and back

It doesn't matter, just buy 99 gold cylinders and sell em back, it'll bring up development faster than anything else in the game.

The purple shit is weather, warp out of the titan and back in.

Port #2 is the recommended spot for early game money farming and if you bother to smash the Krabbles that occasionally get fished out it's also simultaneously a good spot for farming common and rare cores

Thanks. Does weather do anything, by the way?

>not wanting to raise your salvager rank
>not wanting to have fun

I can't decide if I like Pyra or Mythra more from a gameplay perspective. They both open up a lot of combos for me.

Hopefully at some point I can change them mid battle instead of one of them just being picked for me.

Though I'm not a fan of the slow auto attack speed of the sword

Where do you sell what you salvage in the world tree?

You're free to change them mid-battle starting chapter 5

Smog weather adds some intimidating level 80+ dragons that fly too high to actually be a threat but that's about all

Wow, so Rex gets 4 elements then. Pretty OP and I was planning on using Morag as my controlled character too.

Not op but the only reason I didn't do this is because the game is super stingy with money in the beginning and doesn't easily let you raise Dev levels short of going broke.

You can abuse the stutter step technique if you don't use art recharge pouch items.
When Rex is done with his swing, just slightly move the stick. It will stop his recovery animation and he will start the first auto immediately after that.

Yeah, Rex is one of the best characters in the game. Tora can outpace him though if you get the good stuff on Poppi though.

the standard build for mythra is moon matter chip/crit up aux core and what else? idk what to use as the 2nd aux core or accessory for rex

>Herald side quest
>tries to kill the main cast
>pyra casually blocks it

which rare blade can I count on to tell me not to kill myself?

Azami though she will definitely try to kill you

nia

Kasandra

Affinity MAX Atk V

Adenine reminds you to get enough sleep.

>autism
>reminding you to get sleep

If I get the dlc will I get the bonus items every time I start a new game? How do you receive them?

additionally: NG+ when?

>Adventuring is all well and good, but don't forget to get enough sleep.

>NG+
with the nintendo Direct

>nia tries killing herself because user won't stop being such a fucking faggot

way to go idiot

post-game leveling to 99 is such a slog, where do you go right after you beat the final boss?

To the final boss again, easy win, good exp, alway finish with a full burst

Mor Ardain lower floor, Temperantia T. rexes, Ken, Ardurian.

Look for big monsters to smash for legendary cores. Get to level 99 a dozen hours before you pull KOS-MOS.

final boss to 75-80, king ken or dinosaurs like other people mentioned to 91, then 91-99 on relentless arduran is how i did it

surprisingly high def assets. if only some of them were a little more high asset and we had an alphabet, we'd know what they're supposed to say

Well, we know that the playhouse says "Theater" on the right hand side.

How do I get here? I guess I have to empty this, but I can't interact with anything.

Yes, you have to drain it. Think of the mechanics of draining water out of something, then look around.

Who's tombstone is this?

Brighid is cute! CUTE!

Just started chapter 7. Do I get Pyra back before the end of the chapter? There's still stuff I want to do before chapter 8. Are there any Merc Rank 5 missions in Indol or Rare Blade quests?

I'm also slowly dying waiting for SOMETHING with Keen Eye other than Brighid. I only have her at level 2 (138/140 landmarks seems to be the max by the end of chapter 6). I want to advance my Merc Rank but I'd like to do the interviews with the field skills.

same

We do have some high def stuff from the artbook. But I doubt that we can decode the it though.

You get her back at the end, so technically in Chapter 8.

Where is the other entrance to this?

Well, if we know the JP name of the nopon thief, that gives us a bunch of letters.

lumber mill, go up the tree trunk thing, it leads to a waterslide you jump out of to get in there

says Tiger, Tiger!

I wish somebody could rip the textures. It would be neat seeing all the hidden Easter eggs.

Oh wonderful. I better not need a ton of Focus for anything.

Get fucked

Anyone notice this? You kill his friend, and the other samurai driver comes by to pay respects to his dead friend.

And for fun, I killed him too.

Don't forget the updated Nia's wanted poster.

So glad at least those leaflets were represented in-game. Also a pretty satisfying side-quest

He then gets a grave next to his friend :(

Waiting for the obligatory edit of this

What would Brigid be like in a maid costume?

I don't know, ask the people who are so intent on inserting their headcanon about one version of the aegis' personality being preferred over the other when all they have to back it up is amount of screentime with no actual ingame evidence.

Another thing IDK if anyone noticed:

This is on the front door of Tantal, and later on is also in Elyps. There is later, a H2H stating that "this is better than anything we could make now..."

Tantal has hundreds of crumbling ruins, so these must have been left over from some even older race on these titans?

Nia
Torrigoth
Resident

what

what's the most efficient way to grind WP and SP?

Read the first letters of each line

requesting translation

>her pussy sings military cadences as you pound into her

She could lead my 1st Wehrmacht division any day.

unamused Rex is unamused

you fucking psychopath

Shouldn't she be realistically the strongest blade? I'm pretty sure those arms can rip anything in half.

What's the best way to farm money lategame? I just got done buying like 300 steel lexos and now I'm broke as hell

What? You smack kenny a few times and suddenly you're 99, easiest grind ever

fuck you

Any good videos that explains xenogears story? I have to go to the sewers and It's honestly getting pretty boring

Just salvage farm with premium cylinders. Even just gold cylinders can net you a bunch of cash pretty fast.

And don't get me wrong the story has been pretty interesting so far but goddam the gameplay just sucks

>the gameplay just sucks
>ps1 era game
nothing unusual here

Use gameshark to never die and power through killing everything in one hit

Maxing out the Merc group is so not fucking worth it. I did it so I could carry more blades. I thought I'd be getting a decent amount but instead I crack open 20 legendaries and that's it. Max number of blades again.

wherse the entire comic