/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

loverslab.com/topic/91351-what-issearch-this-armor/?tab=comments#comment-2109074
en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Towers
youtube.com/watch?v=0GUgkizgwwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

forgot the elder thread

Lore and waifu living in harmony.

yo anyone want to help this guy out?

loverslab.com/topic/91351-what-issearch-this-armor/?tab=comments#comment-2109074

The good stuff.

correct

>lore and waifu
>posts steel bikini
Haha gotcha

>thinking about how the hard edges of the steel plate would consistently rub against the tender flesh of my voluptuous breasts, over time cutting into them like a knife through butter, to the point that the tissue becomes infected and i'll need a mastectomy

thats nice

I asked this yesterday as well but had to leave shortly after so didn't see if I got a response.

I'm making an imperial that will only kill monsters and stormcloaks, the rest I will try to avoid using calm or something which I think might work well along with imperial's racial spell.

However I can't decide on what kind of armor I should be using, clothes, light, heavy?

pls help

Elysium Estate just released 5.0 test version. Be sure to leave critical feedback, like how having the smithing station outside the house is fucking stupid

Stop overthinking it

The real question is why you're willingly playing as an Imperial

Unless you're not, in which case give address and I'll phone the police

Medium.

light

Are you using Stealth at all?

What does that even mean

Well if I go light armor I will, yeah.

Have you ever seen a smithie in real life? It's rarely indoors, generally it's quite open structures

Then light. Depending on what perk overhaul you're using, Speech and Stealth and Light often build upon each other.

Medium armor is light enough to keep up with dexterity and speed of monsters while still providing protection from stormcloaks, so it's the superior choice.

Smithies are usually outdoors because of all the smoke and the piles of coal and slag you go through. It's an absolute stupid idea to do it indoors.

I'm using ordinator

And see it already saved my ass. I don't even have calm yet because I'm just starting out and there's no way I can fight all of them.

What if I told you they completely removed Medium Armor starting from Oblivion?

but from gameplay perspective it is annoying that youhace to go indoors to have the items enchanted when in the older one all crafting statues were in the same cell. Now enchanting station, alchemy and staff station are indoors in the living room with the fireplace so they look out of place. The masters bedroom decoration also is much worse compared to the old one and the stupid one person bath is still there.

And the new smelter is built on top of a wooden floor so thats very realistic too.

Then use mods?

What the fuck is his problem?

Light.

Alright, you have a point.

Should have made it two storey houseor expand the loft and make it to the same cell as the rest of the living quarters. The new Trophy room is pretty cool tho.

Heres hoping he does not get defensive when facing criticism and just stops modding like most authors would do.

character concept

knight from 5e displaced into 4e due to landfall resonant waves

What are your favourite ways to play the game? Like builds/rules or whatever

Ugliest motherfucker you can manage and then making it into a follower and having it be in the hotfiles for a week.

I just get fucked by it since I get alot of stuttering outside of Elysium Estate with just 2k textures and TKRE ENB. And the loading screen is a pain in the ass going in between the enchanting crafting station and smithing crafting station outside

ive always liked the idea of adapting the character to enviromental factors eg the harkon sun plan half succeeding, and bathing the world in a glow of eternal twilight

Submissive sissy slut that gets bound and chastised way too often.

I dont even want to know what the fuck is going with the skin on her hips.

>bathing the world in a glow of eternal twilight

imagine

So why is the Throat of the World a Tower? due to the time vagina wound? is that the "cave"?

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Towers

So the high king is the stone or what

Back in my second phase of playing Skyrim I made a vampiric Argonian who played like a lite version of Alucard. Most fun I ever had messing with enemies.

He isn't.

If I make a vampire hunter, what race should he be?

God I hate nisetanaka so fucking much

then what

literally who

Argonian stealth archer

But he a friendly japan man who gives bikini and draws art. I mean sure he's into beastiality and things but you've got actual pedos here so wtf

Then what what?

Someone who drew fore's character for free instead of that shitposter Diana also the Creator of the bikini armor

This is one of the funniest tutorials I've ever seen
youtube.com/watch?v=0GUgkizgwwo
The guy even has sexlab installed

soo
the question is
who cares?

Breton, Nord or Imperial

Really? Post art, he must have a really good character

Even though I have no idea who these people are

dude sounds like hes 60 years old

>When you install a bunch of winterhold mods and you're waiting to see if they all work together

Apparently more than 800 people who likes and reblog his shit all the time

Here (you) go diana

>clones gets banned
>chimps out this morning at morrowindfag
>chimps out this afternoon at diana
who will he chimp out at tonight?

Haha holy shit it's the avatar

Who's diana tho post them aswell

he got banned again?

It wasn't necessarily for free, it was voted by his patreon. It was close between Fore and Shantae and Fore won

>when you start a new playthrough and have to adjust all the MCM options

mismatched keybindings are a pain in the ass

>have the foresight to actually make a proper newgame save when everything is done
>never actually use it due to load list changing between every new character

Can someone explain to me which fucking files in Book of UUNP I have to download in order to get all the armors with UUNP support and HDT?
Because that downloads section is fucking cancer.

then what is the stone

>grass clipping through everything
This is why we need proper grass physics.

Purportedly a cave. We don't really know.

Which is better combat evolved or grimypatcher?

redpill me on rogue-like encounters

please respond.

are you retarded?

Is SnowFall Weathers any good?

I had your issue! What I did:

>Main file
>Vol I-V UUNP HDT

They are kind of hidden in the downloads list.

all 5 supported files on the nexus download page
each pack consisting 400 mb or so

the best monster variety mod we have out there

trash

Imagine an alternate universe /tesg/ where Cumtears is the exalted oldfag pillar while Eiries is the most cancerous poster of all time.

proofs?

proofs?

Sometimes I feel bad for the lore guy who crafted this shit, having to deal with Todd and the cancer of Bethesda

Okay, now what?

>Todd
Zenimax*

Do you see a better or worse /tesg/ compared to what we have now?

adds stagger, bleed, and armor degradation mechanics. With a skytweak and ultimate combat, tk dodge. It makes combat pretty difficult and you'll need mulitiple followers to help you take down one or two mini-bosses

I don't know if this is bait but, Eiries did stuff for the tesg community (textures, enb, and a few fixes people were having problem with)
I don't know what cumtears made but i'm pretty sure he made something.

>see thumbnail
>worried the anime girl personification had spread too far and it was someone depicting their penis as an anime girl
>it’s just a naga loli
Need to lay off the memes

He made a Trump hat mod.

>24 fps

Well, if we're literally switching roles it would be exactly the same.

If the thread celebrated his actions while condemning what I do... well, it'd still be quite shit, wouldn't it?

dof quality 7 yo

Are you saying what you do is better than what he does?

Sythia lewds, where at?

>metal vambraces and greaves
>mini bra and thong
>goggles

Everything about this design is a sexual assault to the world of fashion.

He didn't make it, a redditor did.

But it belongs to him from a legal standpoint since the original author has relinquished the mod's ownership.

like I said before, he made something. I don't know if it was public or not. Status doesn't matter anyways but what does matter is the community we have here

I haven't made any

Good thing this isn't Veeky Forums

Exactly. He doesn't create, he only takes and destroys.

cumtears, apparently

I have some blue fire/magical effect on every single arrow/bolt that me or my enemies shoot, any idea what's causing this or how I could find that causes it?

So he's like Brainiac or the Borg from Star Trek? Sounds like a badass villain to be honest.