THE MADMAN IS LOOSE SOMEONE STOP ME!!

THE MADMAN IS LOOSE SOMEONE STOP ME!!

Can ETH moon to $200 by the end of this year or have i just FUCKING RUINED MY LIFE? I have no regular outcome so if this fails I’m fucked.

>also general 'should you ever take out a loan to invest in crypto' thread

For context; just took out a $20,000 loan and dumped it into ETH. I have no money and no income.

So did I fuck up or am I on the path of eternal glory??

It will be $100 by the end of the week.

Just $200 by the end of the year is extremely conservative.

I admire your guts
You're safe though, this is a one way noon mission my nigga

Take it out now and pay it back, you will REGRET this hard
You aren't trading, you're gambling

I'm shooting for 160$ myself, but it really depends on how many spare billions are floating around to be invested. Could just as easily get to 600+. The real question is when does it stop?

>buying the tip of a bubble

this

>no money
>no income
How did you secure the loan?

I can't believe this.

Rule 1 of life is never gamble with money you can't afford to lose.

If you wanted to throw your personal savings into a extremely volatile asset that's your decision, but going into debt to do so is beyond moronic.

>three different 'easy loans', they don't care but I have to pay back x1.5 the loan in 6 months for two of them and x1.5 the loan in 12 months for the other

I sure fucking hope so

GUYS is there a website or a way to fastly calculate btc to usd?

I went to autosell at 100 usd in btc but these conversions are driving me m ad

Look at ETHs graph, the coin got pumped to shit. It will crash.

Look at BTC's graph, the coin got pumped to shit. It will crash.

/thread

Only 3 months ago everyone was convinced that ETH would rise to $30, with a few crazies convinced it would go to $100.

The truth is nobody knows where ETH is going. See you on the moon.

Altcoin Dip is in the making.

The price will cap out at about the point it starts being cheaper to perform the same task you pay ETH to do via some other method. Hard to say where exactly that is until we see what the tech ends up doing, but I imagine someone familiar with the subject could make an educated guess.

I personally think its gonna be $300 by eoy, but you're an idiot OP, just too much risk

For those who have weren't been around for the last bubbles this is the sign that it's about to pop.

Trump bois repealed glass steagal - lending should be way easier again like in pre 2008. Enjoy before bubble pops.

IT'S GOING DOWN

IT'S GOING UP

OP HERE ITS CRASHING 5%

IF IT DROPS TO 65 ILL LIVESTREAM MY SUICIDE

As a rule with crypto, you should never invest any money you can't afford to lose or can't afford to be without for a long time.

This obviously doesn't apply to loans, especially so if the borrower doesn't have a regular income.

Best of luck, user.

Additionally, by definition, you are an absolute madman. I hope it works out for you.

>he bought the tip
love that meme

BTC, that just recently reached the same price levels it were at 3.5 years ago, is pumped?

but then you will miss the great ETH comeback