>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BplsGX5eLLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for that girl(male) has a bulge.

youtube.com/watch?v=BplsGX5eLLo

based azis poster

this general is very nice and civil. i love you /hsg/

>blizzard supporting no priest archetypes except resurrect cancer, shotgun and rank 20 deathrattle decks
still mad that they powercreeped shadowform so fucking hard

when is the next expansion due? 2 dirty rats would really be great but I dont want to blow 800 dust on some shit thats just going to rotate out really soon

April

Hey man whats your butthole look like lol

This brawl is amazing for the play 10 weapons quest, jus tput in 2x Light's Justice, 2x Truesilver Champion and 2x Rallying blade.

Is memetzan rotating already? I thought they were going to be safe since there WotOG and Medivh bullshit in before hand

Priest has the most meaningfully different archetypes of any class right now.

>early thread
an hero OP

It's amazing for any "play x cards of a type" quest.

10 Shadow Reflections is pretty comfy with Aluneth, Sorcerer's Apprentice, Thalnos, Frostbolt and most importantly Ice Lance

>t5 skull
>t6 voidlord + cube + dark pact
tell me how anyone is supposed to win from here

ummmmmm SILENCE LOL

Your magic shall not save you.

Thank Brode silence was nerfed, what would you do then?!

>you respond by dropping corrosive sludge after he weapons up
>win from there

>Warlock plays Lackey
>Silence it
>Next turn he plays second one

I don't have that card....but hehehehehehehe I HAVE THE MAGIC CARD POT OF GREED

>Kripp playing Wild and enjoying it
>He says the format is "fucking amazing", "fantastic" etc.

Uhh standard babs who dusted their wild collection???

Someday I'll be just like you!
Someday I'll be just like you!
YOU REQUIRE MY ASSISTANCE?

so hermmmm silence that one

you know de way

you're not going to finish quest on turn 6 lmao
it would be a fucking highroll to finish it turn 10 AND have all your combo pieces

*Ice block noises for 6 turns in a row*

L2 Glyph Manipulation.

>Implying people who are retarded enough to dust their collection for meme mode in the first place watch based Kripp

>kripp having a legitimate opinion on any constructed format

playing a handful of games at rank infinity doesn't mean anything

>Getting consistent wins at arena means nothing
>Netdecking your way into legend does

Even turbo shitters like Forsen, used to reach legend without effort

>missing the entire point

Playing against dumpster players at dumpster ranks tells you less than nothing about a format.

Except Forsen was always a top 20 player in the world when he was playing

anyone else miss this guy?

Oh yes, because you are only allowed to have an opinion if you mindlessly grind this game and have no life.

He's saying the format is fun, there are fewer netdeckers, more deck variety, decks are more fun, more viable archetypes etc. Irrelevant of rank, wild is the superior mode.

>Like this means absolutely jackshit in HS

In SC2, CSGO, LoL, Dota, better wins wins 90% of the time, upsets are actual upsets, at least for most of the time

HS being better gives you what? a 55/60% chance of winning a game, every HS enthusiastic know that

Thats why Forsen beat Pavel but got 0-4'd afterwards in 2016

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>wild

>He's saying the format is fun, there are fewer netdeckers, more deck variety, decks are more fun, more viable archetypes etc.

Again, this is because he's at rank infinity. High rank wild is even more degenerate than standard.

It looks a lot like a balloon knot but brown

Is this what forseniggers tell themselves to sleep at night? since early 2016 Forsen was irrelevant in the HS scene, only getting views because of his ''lol so laid back xD cancer chat'' persona

Nothing is broken when everything is broken. There are no oppressive decks in wild currently.

Brode announced a balance patch for February. Check Hearthpwn.

>this is what Wild cucks actually convince themselves of
you probably play Modern too

>it's a white standard numale thinks it's entitled to any opinion on cuckoldry episode

>start off arena month going 12, 8, 7, 7, 6 wins
>next runs are 7, 5, 4, 3

>this retarded bullshit again

HSreplay has wild aggro pally's winrate at 67%. That's a solid 7% higher than any deck that exists in standard.

>Calling other people cucks when you play Blizz garbage mode to feel like a big smart goy like those '''''skilled'''' pro players in their '''''''skilled'''''''' tournaments
Science can't even create a brainlet wojak retarded enough for that.

>Silence a minion damaged minion with +2 health buff
>It remains at the same health

Umm what the hell?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>arena

It's 3 attack. It puts out no pressure. Play a control deck you fucking dumbfuck aggro shitter.

Control is boring as hell and makes climbing ladder ethernal.

>>>/global/rules/6/
Thank you for the insightful contributions!

>play a control deck
>they kill you with doomguards instead
woooow
solved

please be nice i'm just trying to win

>winrate at 67%

ACROSS ALL RANKS, LEGEND - 25 you dumbfuck. Of course the best aggro deck is going to have a high winrate at higher ranks, it punishes greedy and mill decks that everyone loves playing.

The standard winrates are from the same ranks, so the comparison is the same. Nice try, but you're still retarded.

You can't read, can you? At higher ranks (like 15+), where the majority of people play, there are far more unrefined, greedy, non-tempo decks that get punished severely BY THE BEST AGGRO DECK IN THE GAME. Of course it's going to have a high winrate across the board considering this.

In wild there is a greater disparity between good decks and bad decks. When you compare the tier 1 decks against each other, aggro paladin isn't too bad at all. Go check out data from rank 5+ and you might learn something.
Compared to other

>he believes his format matters at all

>Constructed niggers in damage control shitposting with brainlet wojaks when anyone dares to criticize their world made of glass

This gen is pure cancer

>aggro decks work in dumpster wild, but not dumpster standard

Okay, you are completely retarded. Enjoy your irrelevant format.

Just natural to retarded people to project their retardation, pure Dunning Kruger.
Anyone knows standard is only playable for like a week and a half and thats when a new set is released, then its just the same garbage decks being shoved in your face in a daily basis, its simply no fun.

And if you aren't playing HS for the fun, but for ''muh competitiveness'' get skin cancer, because thats the worst game to look for competition.

>Play against druid
>At turn 9 they had already gotten a total of 37 armor
Sometimes I hate this game. And by sometimes I mean most of the time.

>2nd-class format cuckolds begging and pleading for recognition from Standard Chads
pathetic

>literally wanting Brode cock deep up his ass

Avatarfagging is not allowed on this website user

>he still plays Hearthstone

decks that have surprised you?

>say fuck it and craft Alanna
>make a control mage with big spells
>its actually really fucking good so far and Ive only really been losing lowrolls vs highrolls

>when your life is so amazing you shitpost in a gen of 20 people so you don't feel like the cuckhold you know you are

it's called thicc spells user, read the OP

Fuck off, if I don't shitpost some autist wild player will think he's relevant

>Hurr durr you're just retarded

What? Your argument sucks dick. It's a shame that only brainlets are defending standard with insults, wojak shit and >>>>>>>>wild, I kinda wanted better discussion.

>Expecting cuckheads who let other people tell them which cards they can use or can not to be able to discuss anything

>I kinda wanted better discussion
Been visitng /hsg/ since 2014.

There hasn't been good discussion since LoE.
Because Hearthstone is no longer a good game.

>Your argument sucks dick.

My argument is based on the statistics from hundreds of thousands of games. Your argument is hurrr duurr format is more diverse because I say so. Retard.

Amen brothers. All the other card game generals are just filled with waifu posting and nonsense, so I guess we're doing better than them.

>artifact coming out
>MtG arena coming out
>this shitty game will finally die
Can't wait.

>Mentions wild
>Trigger a turbo autist who is super insecure about it since he actually fell for the standard meme and dusted his collection and he can't accept he cucked himself for no reason

No wonder this gen is a ghost town, do your job reporting those people you niggers.

wtf do you want to discuss? All the top performing decks are literally more cancerous versions of their standard counterpart. Reno priest, cubelock, aggro druid/paladin, all rule wild, just more aids cards. Wild is standards dumpster and there isn't even anything unique about it, its like 4 card differences between a standard aggro paladin and wild aggro paladin

>banning your most active posters
it's like you WANT this general to die

come to think of it, brown balloons are really rare. almost epic.

>worthless /b/ tier trash posts
>most active posters

>Muh statistics

OK, so there are more of them for standard, but for wild this means a lot more variance. And besides, all you've said that statistics prove is that there's a good aggro deck in wild? Cool, doesn't make the format any worse.

>doesn't make the format any worse
can't make a dumpster fire any worse

>he unironically is looking forward to the microtransaction shitfest that will artifact
>he unironically is looking forward to rebuying all of his mtg cards VIRTUALLY
please don't tell me you do this, right soyim?

Just because there are similar decks in wild and standard at the same time isn't a reason to play one or the other, but it deters people from playing both, which I dislike. Blame Blizzard, their powercreep philosophy and poor balancing decisions for that one I guess.

>tfw no a. f. kay gf

>Implying those kind of posters aren't the cancer of every gen because they send everyone away with their obnoxious retardation

Wojak's skin is looking smooth these days

what's left if you ban the funposters? """""discussion"""""""""""" over the whole two decks that are viable in standard? how useless and memeworthy >>>Wild is? there is nothing to discuss because Hearthstone is too simple to elicit any deep discussion.

Why is some of the coolest artwork not even cards you can own in your collection?

Is there anything more satisfying then creating a counter deck to those fucker net deckers looking for an easy win?

>winning if you survive to turn 6 is okay

Stuff like that should be later in the curve. It shouldn't be either aggro or deep control or die. Those should be outliers and midrange the standard.

>mobile

>check out brawl just now
>some more weird shit, thanks brode
>just want my free pack so look up what people are saying is the most cancerous
>put together priest deck with just inner fire/pw:shield/mind blast/radiant ele, not even sure how good it actually is
>first opponent is hunter
>immediately concedes

Jesus christ just how bad is priest in this brawl? Glad I don't have to even experience it.

>not just burn, more burn, two Ice Lances and more burn, with Aluneth, 2x Apprentice and some Ice Blocks to sprinkle

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>brawl

Guys, how do you set up a filter that triggers if there are more than n consecutive '>' characters?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>filters

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>triggered

You stop coming to this general since it's just one person with a seemingly infinite number of 'brainlet' pictures. You could also just scroll past any post with one of those pictures, since the joke got old months ago anyway.

See this is the problem, with regular filters you have to have the exact value and the rest of the word. So if I set up a filter for
>>>>>wild
This:
>>>>>>wild
and this:
>>>>>w i l d
won't proc it.
How long would it take to implement a regex filter in this?