/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

5 shots per drone edition

TO NEWFRIENDS: DO NOT BUY THE "STARTER EDITION"!

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links
[New site under construction]
physixcat.github.io/r6gfaq/
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw
r6maps.com

>Official News
Operation White Noise is live
60Hz servers
mid-season patch notes are up:
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-317056-16/operation-white-noise-mid-season-reinforcements

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-317056-16/operation-white-noise-mid-season-reinforcements
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's time for Rainbow Six Siege to end.

Game is dead by the end of year 3.
Everyone jumps to the next FPS

Calling it now

Reminder we already have an IDF operator

>Born and raised in Jerusalem, Israel, Cohen enrolled at Tel Aviv University after secondary school in the Engineering program. It was during this time she did a semester abroad at Boston University. After college, she enlisted in the Israeli Defense Forces. Her engineering background made her a great candidate for mechanical maintenance and demolitions.

>She was later transferred to FBI SWAT due to an international law enforcement exchange program.

>tfw 70 hours in and I've never played ranked
at this point I feel like I'm just never going to do it
I'm not very good, I have only two friends who play, and they're even worse than me

Nice blog faggot.

Is this the only ship Rainbow 6 Siege has?

valkXme

did they nerf the mpx?

Hibana/Thermite, Echo/Twitch or Ying or Dokka and Cav/Jackal

>ships
Great, let's just shit up the game even faster. At least if it turns into a cesspool like Overwatch no one will mourn it.

So I made this list before I read about the Mid-season patches.

Ash
>hitbox reworked
>R4-C horizontal recoil increased
>R4-C base damage reduced to 36

Blackbeard
>MK17 recoil reduced
>MK17 ROF increased to 600

Buck
>C-8 SFW recoil reduced

Capitao
>Claymores replaced with Frags
>Para 308 and M249 recoil decreased
>flame bolts now do 70 DPS
>now gets 3 smoke bolts

Castle
>now has 5 barricades
>barricades can now be charged with Bandit wire, destroying breach charges, fuze charges, ash rounds, impacts, and damaging attackers who melee them (does not effect Sledge hammer).
>The battery is placed to the side of the door, where attackers can only shoot it if they go prone.
>Glaz no longer destroys barricades, but still shoots holes into them.

Caveira
>activating Silent Step no longer removes Jackals tracking, but still does not leave footprints

Doc
>Doc gains a 4th Stim
>Doc no longer uses a stim when reviving himself

Dokkaebi
>phone ringing noise increased

Echo
>Now 2 speed.

Ela
>Skorpion mag size decreased to 20+1, horizontal recoil increased
>Grzmot mines trigger radius reduced to 2 meters, effect range reduced to 4 meters
>Concussion effect reduced to 3.5 seconds
>concussion no longer effects sprinting or sensitivity, but reduces OP speed by 1 (3 armors are not affected by this)
>Grzmot mine throw range reduced by 2 meters

Frost
>Gains a 4th trap.
>traps no longer have the black mat under them, only the metal trap part itself is visible

Fuze
>Cluster charge deployment time decreased by .5 seconds

Hibana
>time between loading X-KAIROS rounds increased by 1 second

IQ
>can now scan while her sensor is active, this will highlight electronics, including Vigils ERC, Pulses Heartbeat sensor, and Echo's Yokai Drone (these will only last while active, operator has no indication they are being scanned)
>556 Commando and AUG recoil decreased

Pulse
>Heartbeat sensor deployment time decreased by .5 seconds
>UMP45 ROF increased to 750

CONT.

I'm 300 hours in and haven't played more than 50.
Siege has always been casual fun for me. I see no reason to punish myself with screechy teens crying over ranks.
I'd love to have the timer reduced to the way it is in ranked but that is it.

Kapkan - Frost
Glaz - Caveira
Thermite - Hibana
Castle - IQ
Me - Valk

He wouldn't have minded

yes, it now has 20 bullets but does 2 more points of damage

Its the cutest!

Rook
>Plates now give himself and other 3 armor ops +20 health instead of +10
>Rook starts out with a plate already equipped, leaving 1 extra plate in the bag

Sledge
>time to put away hammer decreased by .25 seconds

Tachanka
>Can now use the Russian ACOG on his 9x19VSN
>DP-28 deployment time reduced to 1.70 second
>Can now rotate 360° while mounted on the DP-28
>DP-28 can now be mounted directly to deployable shields, but with only 120° rotation (1 second deploy time)
>DP-28 recoil removed

Thatcher
>gains a 4th EMP grenade

Thermite
>flash grenades are now replaced with smoke grenades
>gains a 3rd Brimstone charge
>Brimstone charge breaching speed decreased to 2.55 seconds
>Brimstone charge deployment time decreased by .5 seconds

Vigil
>static effect on drones completely removed
>Vigils position is scrambled to random interior location when being tracked by Jackal

Ying
>T95 LSW base damage increased to 48
>recoil significantly reduced
>gains a 4th Candela
>Candela range increased by 1 meter

Zofia
>grenade payload decreased to 2 concussion grenades

RECRUIT
>reinforcements increased to 2
>Y1 CTU recruits added

MISC.
>Stun grenade range increased by 1m
>OBJ vote allowed in casual
>action prompts (hold f to carry hostage) now appear in the bottom center of the screen (aboce button and gadget icons) instead of the middle
>friendly usernames are now hidden unless aiming at them
>custom game options for duplicate ops
>defuser now must be planted within 3m of the bomb (if the size of the room permits it)

>I posted it again

>cav/jackal
you could not be more wrong

I didn't subscribe for this shit

rook armor plates give +20 to everyone you twit.
100/110/120 no armor
120/130/140 rook armor.

technically not correct because it's a reduction to body multipliers but the point is it's +20% DR to EVERYONE.

>Buck
>>C-8 SFW recoil reduced
More? How much of a limp-wristed pussy can you be?

blitz and bandit is better

"C8 is good" is my favorite meme. You can tell none of these memers even play the game if they think some mouse pull can fix the issue.

>Haven't been on /r6sg/ in a long time
>want to see what the new patch has
>Frost Buff
>tfw Frost Main

It was good before they reduced the recoil last patch desu

there is no frost buff

Frost
>Gains a 4th trap.
>traps no longer have the black mat under them, only the metal trap part itself is visible

>An anons wish list is now actual patch notes

This is fan fiction you retard, Valk, Doc, and Castle are getting buffed, and Ela is getting nerfed, but we don't know what the changes are.
Doc's probably going to get a separate stim for his self revive like Ela with her downed mine because someone mentioned it to a dev on stream and he was like 'yeah that is a good idea'

It's a wish list not a patch list

user, i...

>checking a fucking forum for patchnotes instead of the official site
How many layers of retard are you on right now?
That's some autists head canon, nothing more.

>Thinking Ubi would ever nerf a recently released operator
A Frost main who wasn't around for release Frost. Classic.

Sorry, forgot they already reduced it
Alright, then make it 120/130/150
I wish user, I wish.

F R O S T M A I N S

wow frostfags are retarded
and in other news bears still shit in the woods

Twitch will be fine. Yeah, you can't mindlessly zap every default camera in prep phase without consequence anymore, gold 4's and below can't farm assist points while defenders are reinforcing walls or putting on rook armor, and Twitch can't spend half the round staring at her wrist as she takes out every device with a single drone. Choose your targets wisely and maybe don't kamikaze your drone at the start of the round. Hell, don't even drone inside the building during prep phase. Just scan the outside for peeks and go in afterwards when the defenders have placed their devices down.

Also with Ash's R4-C nerf, Twitch now has the indisputably best gun on attack. I don't think you people truly understand just how good the F2 is. Use this to your advantage. Yeah, Ubi sucks at loadout balancing, but so be it. Become the fucking F2.

I miss the Sniper-90

>Ela overpowers her competition
>Players select her almost every round, and for a good reason
>All of the data we have on her (such as win ratio, K/D ratio, and Kills per round) shows that she needs to be nerfed
>We have decided to lower the magazine size of her SMG from 50 to 40 bullets
>It will still reduce movement speed and camera rotation speed, but affected targets will recuperate much faster
that's some politician-tier display of skirting around the actual issue

>I cannot read the post I read

Who said this?

dumb catposter
there is no issue, she's specifically designed to take out people who are grouped together.

Nerf her too much and they make paying players upset.
Regardless, Ela is setting this dumpster of a game on fire again.
>first her looks
>now her stats
>someday maybe her bio

I want to go back to the simplicity of Year Zero.

And people alone. And people in every other circumstance

>Nerf her too much and they make paying players upset.
Good, fuck them

I want to hold yings hand.

>Nerf her too much and they make paying players upset.
Whales and waifufags can go die in a fire.

So when is fbi shield recruit getting a buff?

I want to hold Blitz in my arms but this will never happen

>tfw no strong german bf

Read the patchnotes, faggot.
Paying customers are the only thing keeping this game alive. You should be grateful these generous, senior players exist.

What is she doing to Glaz? How is she outside the base?

2019 will be the year Intruder makes it big

She's about to kill Glaz with the Nuke she's been hiding in her jaw

Or her feminine penis

I didn’t even realize she was wearing a top that had a zipper.

>Valk, Doc, and Castle are getting buffed
>follows up with fan fiction
>Ela is getting nerfed, but we don't know what the changes are.
What the fuck happened to this general? Did no one read the previous thread?

This is the Casual thread. We have fun here, and play fun games.
Fuck off to the Ranked thread, thank you.

What is this bullshit, I just wanted to shitpost in the stream about how fucking gross the commentator is. Why can't he cut his hair and put a little fucking foundation on his acne? I mean fuck.

>Paying customers are the only thing keeping this game alive. You should be grateful these generous, senior players exist.
>Ela mains are "generous, senior players"
lmao

Wait, so the reinforcements don't have any big operator reforms? The Castle and Doc changes aren't coming through?

This game is showing too much promise to actually be good.
Keep dreaming I guess

I really hope so

>follows up with fan fiction
>Talking about a dev interaction is fan fiction
???
>What the fuck happened to this general? Did no one read the previous thread?
I just woke up

so this..... is the true power .......of eu players..... waoh.....

That's a lot of unneeded buffs

>Paying customers are the only thing keeping this game alive.
Yeah because pandering to whales who make up 0.01% of the community and fucking over everyone else never backfires.

How the shit do people play this game all geeked out on adderall? I play this game after drinking a little too much coffee and feel like I'm going to stroke out

>Im linking the patch notes
>Hey guys, are the changes that arent in THESE FUCKING PATCH NOTES coming or not?

Since when are Elafags even whales? This isn't really a p2w game, just a p2playdressup game

>ash
>170 ping
sounds about right

>Ping abuser
>Presumably a burger too
>"Siegeneedstodie"
are literally all of you jaded, self-loathing mouthbreathers?

>Hey guys, they said Doc, Castle, and Valk were getting buffed, what gives
>OMFG READ THE PATCH NOTES WHAT THEY SAID DOESN'T MATTER

>(((((((((((((((((((they))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>20k clancy coins

is EU Siege the only (mostly) English speaking Siege community where you won't have to play with degenerates every game?

All of the operators you listed aren't getting changed with this season's mid reinforcement patch.

Population does not matter. If one in one thousand people supports the game by purchasing $25 of crates per day, on top of their season pass, they outweigh the those 999 other people.

If you've only bought the base game (and especially if you bought it on sale) you're just a freeloader.

Supporting a game is called Loyalty. Freeloaders don't have any.

I want to think poorly of you for buying this many bad boy points but if I was a fucking oil tycoon like you I'd do the same
Are you glad you invested in bitcoin early?

>I love fake news
>I read and listen to baseless rumors all the time

>nothing about zombies

Pray they cancel it and rework T-hunt instead.

>this
it's one thing to boycott with scummy business practices (and Ubisoft is far from saintly) but Siege is not Battlefront 2 by even a stretch and cashing out in Siege doesn't promote anti-consumer practices
People need to stop being poor

Is this talking from a dev perspective or are you actually thinking you sound smart? The less "freeloaders" there are the lower the game population the less appealing it is to "freeloaders" and whales alike, a person won't spend extra money to stand out the smaller the crowd they're trying to stand out in. If something doesn't seem popular it won't be attractive at all to spend money on. One in a thousand whales are the guy that buys 5 copies of evolve because he wants to support it.

Still too early, m8. We're still 1 month away from the 2018 Invitational where they're going to talk about it

not that user but
>it doesn't promote anti-consumer practices
holy shit yes it does. Some sets can only be purchased with REAL money, other sets can ONLY be purchased with R6 credits (and usually renown)

the fact that you could spend $60 on 'premium currency' and be unable to buy that one set you were looking forward to because it's actual cash only is horribly anti-consumer and a total fucking joke.

Please elaborate

Is that a leaked skin or a Black Ice era season pass exclusive?
Because goddamn that's a good skin. Better than the default white for sure, and even the Blood Orchid.

>devs go to the trouble of making elaborate cutscenes for shit like after you complete Article 5 as if it's the buildup to some grandiose continuation of the franchise where Rainbow is back in all its glory fighting terrorists around the globe
>it's online multiplayer only and just operators fighting eachother in what can only be assumed are simulations

I enjoyed the shit out of the singleplayer in the likes of Raven Shield and Athena Sword, too bad we'll probably never get another one

patriots would've been better than this, too bad the FBI intervened and canned it

Isn't just the one that came with buck halloween bundle?

Loyal customers compete with loyal customers. When the freeloaders are gone (or have been taught Loyalty (rare, but possible)) only loyal customers remain.

>no one will spend money when only loyal customers remain
You don't get it, do you?
Freeloaders don't help this game with anything but word of mouth. Word of mouth doesn't pay the bills. When I was young, you wouldn't believe how many times I had someone not tip due to claimed financial issues. But of course, they'd always tell me I did a great job and they enjoyed my prescence.
I am well past this now, but the point stands: positive (or negative) word of mouth do not pay the bills. Loyalty pays them. If you don't do your part to help this venerable franchise stay alive, you are beyond scum.

>some sets
yes. cosmetic sets.
chill and enjoy not having to pay for character buffs.

What does vigil say when he puts on the mask

>patriots would've been better than this
I'd like another singleplayer Rainbow Six game but let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Patriots looked like hot garbage. Epic setpieces, linear levels and QTEs don't exactly scream Rainbow Six to me

You have to go back

for you

I have no clue, but if it was that then I'm pissed I missed my chance to get it and pissed because it's a timed based skin you can no longer get.

The more profitable Siege is, the better the odds we at least get another R6 game.
HAWKS failed this and died. Ghost Recon has come close, and Splinter Cell even closer. Blacklight and Wildlands have their flaws, but they're better than nothing.