/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

New fastest car (again) edition

Wasted Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content in GTA
rockstargames.com/newswire/tags/705,20

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/g96764r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey SoManyCrawfish, requested for GTAG PC

post carfu

Slit wrists

Aside from being the new fastest memecar I love the handling on this thing

I/E fix when?
>tfw didn't have time to grind it

Now that I've finally spent pretty much all my money, I'm afraid it'll get patched before I cant take full advantage.

do you ever see yourself at the vanilla unicorn?

just keep doing it, but dont forget to spend all your money before stopping

Voltic

No pure women there, so why bother?

fuck it was meant for

Are bombs worth installing on the Hunter? If so, which ones?

Some day I'll learn basic photo composition and take a decent shot of it. But not today.

it's
not
fair

How much money do you get if agent 14 sells the khanjali instead of the barrage?

More.

Ok, here's one I actually use

Just go full speed with the barrage, but don't park in front of the juggernauts at the end. They will slaughter anyone exposed.

That's not what he's asking, though

100,000 for the khanjali

This car is everything I ever wanted in a kei sized package. I've since changed the colour to a nice custom green.

>they didn't release the Kamacho when it was still snowing
I'm disappointed

whats with the asian tranny?

transform races using the new vehicles when?

What's that?

After they add stunt tracks that use the Sports Classic category

but thats bad, AND wrong. Thats badwrong.

>going full speed w/ Barrage will be certain death
>be smart if you're doing Barrage(bad start), turn 180 degrees as soon as you enter sekrit tunnel and have the grenade turret 1 shot every Insurg' while the front turret shoots barrels, turret gunners and anything not already dead

works 100% of the time, every time

my pockets snug

so never

THEY CAN'T HOLD MY 7

What's the fastest chopper bike?

That might be the biggest bunch of pleb shitter strategy I have ever seen.
Enjoy your armored kuruma.

>might not be released until february
goddammit

>inna solo public server
>doing Vehicle Cargo
>go grab the vehicle halfway across the map
>take out the niggers pursing me and suffer only minor damage
>drive 85% of the way back to warehouse
>random player joins my server, leaves
>car explodes
Fuck you too, Rockstar.

Owned

Probably the C1 Vette. Its pretty fast, looks great, sounds good. Has a little bit of a learning curve on how to handle when turning because it loves to slide a bit but very fun when you learn it.

What is the likelihood of getting banned for modding clothing and nothing else?

Nightblade supposedly.

I'll report you to ICE if you wear something that is not R* approved.

the same as any other modder

Damn this fat ass looks good

Guess I’ll stick to glitching it the old fashioned way then

I love what the wide body kit does to the front but I wish the back fenders blended together a bit more nicely

Wew lad.

>Z-Type at the wind farm

I got the mamba at the windfarm last night. I raged so much I started using homing rockets on the helis. The rocket missed and the heli smashed into a windmill anyway. Still got $0 damages though.

I'm not leveling up in GTAG PC Crew, wtf ? I got accepted at the same time as my friend and he is 49 now, I play with him since that day and Im still level 1

Blacklisted

wtf

Try switching to another crew as your active crew and then switching back to gtag.

Yes! Yes!

Try leaving the crew and not joining again. They're clearly ruining your GTA-ing with that degeneracy looming next to your name

Gargoyle with spiderweb rims. Due to physics bugs you can do a wheelie and then hold it as long as you need for MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE.

I don't believe this

Haven't used it yey but pretty sure Gargoyle gets suspension microcompressions like the Viseris and 811.

yey

Can I know how much people was COMPLETELY BANNED from the game with the orbital cannon glitch? I know some people got money wipes, but what about full bans doing glitches?

>aim at shitter
>about to shoot
>phone call
>its nothing

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?
I HAVE EVERYTHING
I DONE EVERYTHING
I AM NOT EVEN REGISTERED AS ANYTHING

It's not light speed but it was faster than my fully upgraded Bati 801 in an LSIA drag race. The spiderweb rims are essential for weight reasons though.

Faggio.

it was me

YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT ME, MY FRIEND

Remember the trailer that showed Trevor on the wing of a plane shooting Max Payne 3 style. Man I thought this game was going to have MP 3 gunplay, and advance the physics even more from Red Dead. How naive I was.

I mean at least it's better than GTA 4's gunplay, where it's fucking impossible to hit anyone from more than an arm's reach.
gotta say though, I really hate how the guns in this game fire super slow. I know R* wants to give people a fighting chance, but my Norinco 56 shouldn't be firing at the rate of a Chauchat.

Is it possible to get "joggers" on PC? All the videos I see are for PS4/XBone.

What are the sins you should not commit when customizing a car? I know you should never pick Custom Tires on anything but Muscle (and Whitewalls on anything but old/lowriders) but is that everything?

I hate how the sounds don't match the actual fire rates, but the fire rates themselves don't seem too slow to me. Didn't guns fire slower in 4?

Bigger isn't better when it comes to spoilers, they all apply the exact same bonus.

the only gun in the game that's got over like 750rpm is the minigun which actually does fire several thousand rounds per minute. it's such a huge difference, it's weird

A few questions:

How much does a full bunker of product sell for?

Approximately how many resupply missions does it take to reach product capacity?

That one's obvious, and most spoilers look really bad.
Can't remember
about 4, maybe 5 with both upgrades

Blacked out windows (with a small handful of exceptions) or black/blue/exempt plates on cars that shouldn't have them. Look up California license plate history.

It varies wildly by gun. For example, GTA 5's "AK47" fires at 380 RPM, while the one in IV fired at 450 RPM. However, TBOGT's Gold Uzi fired at 910 RPM, while GTA 5's Uzi fires at 600 RPM.

this is the best purchase i have ever made

$1,050,000. Extra money if you do the sale in a populated session of randoms and not MC/CEO mates. Iunno how much the bonus money is. I did it once ages ago and I always do my sales from solo pub sessions

No idea. It's RNG, I think

>No neon. Period.
>Only use custom tires on offroad/racing vehicles.
>Offroad tires should only be used on offroad vehicles
>No obnoxious bright colors.
>Spoilers should be reasonably sized.
>Ditto for exhauts.

Can I join up with a GTAG crew? I'm too shy to ask ingame but I know I need people who I can actually communicate well with in order to do hiests.

MuscleGirl93465. I'm not sure what crew I can join because I'm on PC.

Well something I realised recently is, this game was made from the ground up to be an online platform (as opposed to it being scaled back to support an online portion without a disparity in quality between the two modes). The single player is basically Battlefront 2's campaign

Join the Heist Discord. We do Heists every now and then

discord.gg/g96764r

if you join this discord you are NEVER welcome in GTAG.

>tried making an attractive female character

just.png

So does that mean Blater has to delete the GTAG crew?

And I as CEO get that full million, right? Any other game I'd feel dumb for asking that, but this is Rockstar

Absolutely. Or as MC. As long as you don't botch the delivery or deliveries of multiple vehicles containing the product

How many vehicles need to be delivered?

>character looks infinitely better with a beard and a different haircut

At full stock of $700, it's RNG. It could either be 2 Phantom Wedges, 3 Insurgent Customs, or 4 Buggies

at least it is possible user
you just need to devote an hour

Thanks for the help

Sure thing, my guy

>get everything perfect
>fat ugly neckfat that you can't get rid of without swapping out the parents

So a modder just started dropping money bags on me and the screen kept saying transaction failed preventing me from doing anything. How likely is it that Jewstar is gonna take notice. Don't think it was more thant 100k before I alt F4'd

Outside of PSO2, GTAO quite possibly has the worst character creator of all time when it comes to making realistic characters.

I played back in the PS3 days when modded lobbies could give RP, is that still a thing?

Just bought the game for PC and I fucking hate being low level. I just want to buy and customize cars.

i dont think she turned out half bad in the end

maybe a little rough looking but by god she looks completely fucking normal compared to all the other horrifying abominations of player characters i've seen in this game

Looks like a dyke Tbh