pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XjC8o
youtube.com/watch?v=eIZVBwdGvNo
youtube.com/watch?v=iON8LyXYmBc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tharja is my wife

What are you doing during the content drought?

I can't even get mad at raul anymore, it's like getting mad at a retarded kid, it's pointless he wont change, let him rot

>Includes a picture with a self insert, which can be construed as an avatar alongside a constantly repeated phrase
Oh dear, I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask that everyone please report this post.

Tharja is inferior to Camilla

What's a good might to give Caeda's Forged Wing Spear on Shadow Dragon?

That's not saying much.

What to do with the 5* shits at the bottom? They're unusable because of awful natures.

I wonder...

shitposting about the "upcoming" nintendo direct and the sports team i support being trash

Watching Star Trek Voyager. Just finished DS9.

What should i do?

who else

Put Gray in your team when you're training a sword unit so that they get double sp

imgur.com/a/XjC8o
Not the most detailed piece ever, but I'm tired

I trained Clive, and merged him.

>top 5 twice

I started playing Halo 5 on legendary

Who here would still vote their favorite literal who in CYL 2?

who fucked this guy

mae!

Nice

Playing this thing called "An FE game not title FEH." Amazing, isn't it? There's this thing called a "map that's bigger than 8x6" and more than 4 units can be deployed at once. It's revolutionary. It's FE5.

full power

or just whatever you're comfortable spending

Hey, I still like Hector.
It could be
>old man Hector
>pre-promotion Hector with Wolfbeil (infantry, not armor)
or something completely different

Playing SD H4 and cleaning
weapon forging makes my dick hard

GBF main story

Fah!

Like +5

Careful there, you might blow some minds!

doing some homework and studying
it's not fun

Serika

Boring game.

Which song best represents your favourite FE character?

That's a good point but I was hoping someone could use his Zanbato well. I wouldn't hesitate feeding him to Seth if I had a 5* one.

Who fucked this guy.

The answer is some chick that was probably forced into it.

Sonyas mom was probably killed and became a witch since Sonya and her sisters were left at a priory and we all know Robins mom took them at night and fled the county or some shit

Leveling a +spd/-res Soleil I got yesterday. Just promoted her to 5* a few hours ago as I hit 40k feathers.

Mae's undies!

I'm on H4 and I think +4 has stopped ohkoing things around ch 17-18? I promoted Caeda though so that fixed the problem

Water blessing on summer Corrin, yes/no?

what does this mean

>When this unit is at 50% or higher HP, it makes a guaranteed follow-up argument about gacha rates and gameplay against Fire Emblem Characters, when said Fire Emblem Characters cannot

I know I'm using an awful team to goof off with but what kind of team can actually handle this

BASED /V/ AND REDDIT ARMY!
FEfans BTFO

Literally seething that FE is shit and beat by a gacha

>using Oboro
>merging and clearly using camilla
>saying anything about anyone being "unusable"
but if you insist

-save ryoma for when you get a better iv, he offers utterly nothing for fodder now, you might as well merge for space and have him ready to drop into a good ryoma
-amelia is armor march fodder
-athena's wo dao is nice on many units and sword exp can arguably be fun
-gray's sword valor is fantastic and his weapon is nice, wind boost is outright the best boost skill too, gray is wonderful fodder, but i'd say keep him and perhaps athena around for training

also get confessions if you want yada yada

It's an emoticon/face that has a funny/cringy histroy
Google "Denko Saga" and have fun

So excluding Reinhardt, since people just S-ranked him because he's retardedly strong, we'll be getting
>Hector
>Nino
>Ryoma
>Ninian
for CYL? That would be absolutely awful. Even if you go further down the list: fucking dragon cunts and Aqua. Disgusting.

I'd be cool with Xander getting one though, he's alright.

I wonder if CYL2 will reflect this. Reinhart, Hector, Ninian and Nino would be a nice banner to roll on.

>I'd be cool with Xander getting one though, he's alright.
Get back to work, Audrey

Who's /feg/ lord of choice?

my wife

Definitely not Ephraim. I heard that guy flirts with his sister, and is a limp-wristed sissyboy, not at all like the Prince of Frelia.

>So excluding Reinhardt, since people just S-ranked him because he's retardedly strong, we'll be getting
Not an argument. Strong guys get votes.

If you read the game text, for Jedah it's plainly stated that alot of women found him attractive and he was quite the womanizer in the past. For Validar: he's the leader of a cult and powerful dark mage (something very attractive to plegians).

I suppose what we look at as attractive and what is considered attractive ingame universe is different anyway, just look at Dorothy from FE6, Arden from FE4, or Benny from FE14 as proof of this. That aside also, being that we linked two cultists with a cult of personality, we can see various men like Charles Mason who, I am not sure how people find attractive, was very good looking according to many women.

Did you guys finish the BHB E&E Infernal re-run yet?

Love Severa! Snuggle Severa! Kiss Severa! Make Severa happy! Marriage!

Everybody post a song that best represents your favourite FE

みんな、見ていてくれ

Hector

Lilina's dad!

Classic /feg/ would tell you Sigurd, as will I, but I'm not sure what nu/feg/ would say. Might even be Ike.

I use Camilla in Arena Assault only. She's fucking shit. And I've dragged this -Atk Ike with me for long enough to not bother with -Atk units anymore. It absolutely destroys them.
I have no excuse for using Oboro, I just like her.

Thanks for the advice, guess nobody's dying tonight. Maybe I'm going to pull someone who wants the Wo Dao or Armor March soon. Christmas Robin already fills that niche on my armor team.

>N-NOOOOO NOBODY CAN POSSIBLY LIKE IKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
The siren of a seething spic

>girls in FE with big tits are always better than girls with flat chests
disprove this

Echoes.
I want to do the Training Tower quests in Heroes, but I'm waiting on double SP.

DEAD GAEM

youtube.com/watch?v=iON8LyXYmBc

Cumilla

>nipple for .01 seconds
MOOOOOOOOOOODS

Nice, Got anymore to show off?

>people think our guy is not popular

Best girl in the series is flat.

How old is Hitomi now
Fire Emblem

MOMMY

Need a safe space, Ikespic?

>Not saving a permanent double SP bonus for all sword users as long as he's deployed
if you sac him, you're gonna regret missing out on 12 SP a kill during double SP
also get his level 40 convo at least

Marth

Why does Eirika wear a Magvel shirt?

I like Roy, Ephraim and Hector the most but Hector beats the other two by a bit.

Nope, maybe at some point I will but just finished that

You already have one, Raul

Make a poll, I'm curious.
Mine's Chrom, but I'm sure that's not representative.

The semen princess.

What I wouldn't give for a grown-up CYL version of my wife.
>came 10th in the original poll
I suppose I should be grateful just for her Halloween alt, she's absolutely going to be one of characters who gets shunted down the list by Heroes flavour of the month characters.

>no brand

she wants to know when her home country will be given attention

Enjoying a FEH free time of life "out there".

>Swarthy brown Spic projecting this hard
Only Spics and Tharjaspic himself say "Raul", Ikespic. It's obvious that you do, in fact, need a safe space. Why not Reddit?

Horse Flier when?
3-space free movement, weak to bows/anti-cav, access to their buff skills
An absolute monster

>tfw no santa chrom
Legendary banner 3 when?

>Reinhardt
May as well be a Heroes-exclusive character and one undeserving of any fame or recognition if you played Thracia, don't even have to get far to know that all he does the whole game is slowly being Satan's henchman and avoiding any real battles while flirting with women, but ofcourse being good looking as opposed to being fat like Oliver and Gheb or old like Garon and Judah gives him a pass with everyone. Give me a fucking break.

NO

>country
continent*

In heroes, perhaps not so much, but in Fates at least cows really had it good.

>Camilla being the single most overpowered thing in both Conquest and Revelations
>Kagero's massive Str and awesome Spd on arguably the best class in the game
>Charlotte having massive crit rate, Str, Spd and decent skill
>Orochi having the highest mag in the game, allowing her to be a decent nuke
>Peri being actually very good as a Great Knight with high speed and atk.

Come to think of it, few FE games outside of fates actually have big boobs.

Buy your gf email accounts

only if it has sub-shigure BST, faggot