Ultra Instinct Goku
???????
Some form of customization for cast Characters
>WIP List of DLC 5 Balance Changes
pastebin.com/cgLtGju6
>DLC5 Content
pastebin.com/vBcCrW96
>DLC 6 News
Extra Pack 2 will contain an original new character, a new scenario and a new way to interact with Dragon Ball characters. On top of that, players may also discover an all new form Goku in the Extra Pack 2
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh
>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k
>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>Movies Pastebin
pastebin.com/7bAJFGVJ

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HV46OGU7ksE
youtube.com/watch?v=FNg3wO2acX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Last thread was fun, we should talk about dicks more often

deal

>not even image limit, let alone bump limit
Why though?

*time stops your path*

I WANT TO GRAB RIBRIANNE'S BELLY

XV3 is going to give us those jackets to replace all the tracksuits
The last thread is at the bump limit though

Next thread I'll start cleaning up the Op a bit, just didn't do it this time cause I'm back from work and lazy. Is there any FighterZ stuff I should include that would be helpful?

>vegeta doesn't appear where he's supposed to in conton
Nice glitch.
Or maybe I've just been overlooking him since he's so short

>Vegeta's despair face when he realizes what is going on
kek

*stronger than time intensifies*

He's trying his best, don't bully

is 18 making hot cocoa!?

Looks like it, or maybe some kind of stew/soup.

>tfw if never snows where i live
I think i've seen snow only twice in my life

This isn't your blog

Snow is pretty comfy. I usually get it semi-regulary where I live.
Love a completely grey sky and snow covered ground.
Thinking about it, I wouldn't mind a snowey setting for the next few fights in Super

>live in south texas
>christmas miracles have made it snow 3 times during my lifetime so far
feels comfy

You're right, it's mine. Let me start my latest blog post.

>tfw no futabuu gf

Somebody should come fight me, and maybe pose a bit

I like that color scheme.

I would if I could

gine a cute!

Correct.
Shame she's from Minus

I'd make her my wife

I'd subscribe to that blog

minus is canon, it was written and drawn by akira and it hasnt been stated otherwise

Lavender is a real nice color, ain't it

That doesn't change my opinion of it

>tfw we'll never see her in anime.
Better chance in game but still low.

Who is worst: futafaggots or footfaggots?
Which ones are the most obnoxious shitposters?

>fashitters are this mad

The people who complain about them

FUTAFAGGOTS
by virtue of their constant denial of the fact that liking dicks, is infact, gay.

Dumb jacoposter

t. futafag

Stop projecting, I'll like dicks as much as I want no matter how gay it is.

>fashitter projection

So does Gohan just not do Super Saiyan? I stopped watching at the end of Z so have no idea about what's new. Considering watching Super but I've heard it's kinda shit?

Also, DBFZ is hype and I'mma be playing the shit out it. Anyone else theorycrafting teams?

What if I want to see futa on female action? Is that still gay if I'm a woman?

But you're not, so, why worry about it?

Why is Jiren such a good character?

>At the end of Z
Gohan could no longer go Super Saiyan, or more accurately going Super Saiyan was pointless as it now just drained energy. He could use his maximum power without needing to transform, and even like that he was arguably the strongest character in the entire main cast at the end of the Buu Saga.

>In Super
Shit's fucked, yo. Retcons got thrown in every direction, and now Gohan LOST that ability he had to not need to transform, and was very weak. He needed to rely on Super Saiyan again, and he barely had the stamina to maintain it. After retraining, he regained his Ultimate form, which in Z was just his normal form with a huge power ceiling, except now Super treats it as a transformation that is just his equivalent of what's beyond Super Saiyan.

I thought at the end of the Buu saga, Goku was basically the strongest. With Gogeta or Veggito or whatever being technically the strongest but not available.

How was Super Saiyan pointless for gohan at the end of Buu? Didn't he use it to fight Super BUu or whatever?

I never got the impression that he didn't need Super Saiyan in Z. And do they say/explain why?

Nah, Vegetto was the strongest fused being, but Gohan was the one after that, but by that point he'd retired. The Elder Kai performed the dancing ritual on him before the fight with Super Buu, and that released all the power he had in his normal form so that he didn't need to transform.

Gohan needed Super Saiyan up to that point, and he does use it in the Buu Saga to fight Dabura, and Buu briefly.

>I thought at the end of the Buu saga, Goku was basically the strongest.
Gohan was stronger. Goku had no chance vs. Super Buu whereas Gohan dominated him. The Fusions, as well as Super Buu w/characters absorbed were both stronger than Gohan, but all those characters are gone at the end of the Saga.

>How was Super Saiyan pointless for gohan at the end of Buu? Didn't he use it to fight Super BUu or whatever?
He did not use it to fight Buu, no. Go back and watch clips and you'll see he's in base form.

>I never got the impression that he didn't need Super Saiyan in Z. And do they say/explain why?
Yes. On the Supreme Kai's planet, when the Elder Kai unlocks Gohan's potential, he tells him that Super Saiyan is no longer required because he can now attain that same level of power, and beyond, without transforming. It grants him access to his maximum strength even in his base state. And like the other guy said this only occurs right before the Super Buu fight, so he does use Super Saiyan prior to that.

Oh I thought Goku was stronger than Gohan. Else why didn't Gohan fight kid Buu instead of Goku?

I though the Elder Kai's ritual just gave him way more power, which would then be enhanced by his super siayan form?

Oh. So was Gohan naturally stronger than everyone, or would Goku have been even stronger had he gotten the elder kai ritual?

Gohan didn't fight Kid Buu because Goku only had the time to grab Hercule and the Fat Buu before bailing with Kibito Kai and Vegeta to the Kai World.

The out of universe reason is because if Gohan got back up to steam, he would have utterly thrashed Kid Buu and it would have been a joke of a climax, so Tori had to write him out. Kid Buu's weaker than Super Buu, he's just a lot more savage and wild, and is the only Buu that just doesn't fuck around, which makes him more dangerous.

The Elder Kai Unlock just pulls out all your dormant power to the surface, so since it pulled it all up for Gohan to use as he is, transforming had no point. You can't fill a tank up to full and then try to pour more petrol in, the tank just overflows.

>Else why didn't Gohan fight kid Buu instead of Goku?
Because Goku fucked up and Gohan was ded while that fight was happening.

And no, Elder Kai's ritual didn't do that. It probably gave him a boost too, but it's explained going Super Saiyan wouldn't help, because going Super Saiyan is just unleashing some of his potential, which is exactly what Elder Kai has already done making it pointless.

Yes, at least among the main cast Gohan was the strongest, though that may or may not have changed in the epilogue, it isn't said. And it's hard to say if Goku would have wound up stronger than Gohan that way, because Gohan was said to have greater potential strength within him than Goku.

Huh. Now we just need to work out what the Potential Unleashed form does at 7 bars in DBFZ.

Raging Blast HD collection fucking when.
I understand Tenkaichi because they lost those files some-fucking-how

Would you eat with Goku?

I want to slaughter Son Goku.

Nothing, goku is a filthy food thief

I want to slaughter anyone who wants to slaughter Son Goku.

boy he bout to do it

nigga don't you fuckin do it

Jiren isn't good desu.

Should have been Majin Vegeta's grab.
Teleport and smack from behind.

>0:32-0:35
>Jiren had to dodge Goku's Kamehameha
Why was that? Could that have damage him?

Fuck you're right.
Majin Vegeta's basics being the same still disappoints the shit out of me. Was so excited when he was announced

I sleep
youtube.com/watch?v=HV46OGU7ksE

>"Gee, I really like how this sketch is coming ou-"
>Saargus, Shyne and Nemi all post art within a 15-minute span
>

>discord shit
I don't think they even post in the thread anymore. For what purpose are you telling us?

>"huhuhuh lookit me guys Im cool because I dont follow the discord!"

serves you right for watching the Big Bang Theory desu

Well yeah

I'm just asking since you're naming them and they're not even here.

What is the purpose of disassociating with the Discord so hard here anyway?

>tfw Yamoshi or whatever his name is movie coming out this winter
>gonna finally have dirty Saiyan caveman rags for XV3

>robin flirting with gohan
he can't stop chading

Can someone post the pic of the Kale interview with her saying jiren is just superman etc

The fucking what? sounds like some /a/ shit

New Heroes commercial shows off SS4 TP Gogeta and TB King Vegeta's new form.

youtube.com/watch?v=FNg3wO2acX4

>Time Breaker King Vegeta (Shadow the Hedgehog)

>TB King Vegeta's new form
>oh shit hopefully it looks better than his stupid thing of red hai-
Got me interested for a second. Why are all he villian designs for Heroes so fucking bad

He so I tried modding xenoverse 2, but shit is confusing as fuck and the game broke so I was hoping maybe someone here could help me.

All I want to do is, mod my characters hair so that it also changes when turn SSJ, and also want to be able to transform into SSJ 3, 4, god, blue, and ultra instinct altho i don't care for UI too much.

I installed these mods (some i installed manually so that's why the folder are in the recycle bin) these are the problems:

>my character move set changed and the animations don't match with hits my target is receiving.
>grabbing an opponent hurts the opponent but the animation in my character is like i'm being thrown away
>sometimes my character gets stuck and I can't move him
>some attacks make my character turn away from the target

I tried this with 3 different characters and they all had the same problem.

Help

*demonic screeches away from you*

Hey how about we post more screenshots?

>Choking on Whis' angel cock for training
>"Are those tears? Oh dear oh dear... You'll have to try harder than that..."
How do I improve?

You can't beath his thpeed.
Is Ultra Instinct Burter faster than Jiren?

Dimps likes doing this a lot, don't they? Atrocious characters, supervillain characters, masked saiyans, dark dragonball characters, etc...

I like screenshots, they're nice.

I need to learn how to take better shots.

It's all about ki control. Just spend some time in his staff deepthroating a cock of your choice and you'll be able to handle his in no time

Turn brightness up, it's not actually brightness.

Black and red will always be an edgy combo

Please stop making me stare at this god damn thing.
>that stupid white looking design on his chest
>shirt, gloves, pants, sclera, hair are all black
>random red bit in his hair
Are they getting actual teenagers to design this shit good god

>this ki blast we see our CaC do in cutscenes is never actually given
Kind of mad. I like how it starts up

I like the stance myself but the beam isn't much different from others so at least it's not too much of a loss.

Turn your brightness up!