/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Best duo Edition

>Which server the hot boys and cute girls play?
Starforge, Impside

>SWTOR updates
swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171212-0

>What /swgg/ thinks
Lore stuff
strawpoll.me/14566443
strawpoll.me/14566447
strawpoll.me/14566442
strawpoll.me/14566454
strawpoll.me/14556080

Meme garbage
strawpoll.me/14566463
strawpoll.me/14556135
strawpoll.me/14566433
strawpoll.me/14556127

>Guide to constructively posting on /swgg/
imgur.com/a/qeFPW
imgur.com/a/QjMhF

>For LS players in Impside
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig
>Special announcement for zakuul supporters/grey friends
imgur.com/a/1QNwG

>/swgg/ Guilds
We can't have nice things

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M
>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCW_Vt35IzI
boards.theforce.net/threads/the-old-republic-mmo-the-new-official-thread.50004324/page-232
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Togruta armpits.

Fresh meme for fresh thread

youtube.com/watch?v=FCW_Vt35IzI

Big Blue Chiss Tits

revan did nothing wrong

>Shhh... you will wake her up!

Kamino booty

You called?

need more of that giraffe neck

Friendly reminder

>Option - So you abandoned me.Player - You left me frozen in carbonite for five years so you could find yourself?
>Ashara Zavros - I spent years searching for you. When you finally came back... so much had changed.
>Ashara Zavros - I was afraid that if I returned to you, I would fall into my old ways. I'd become a follower again, instead of a leader.

boards.theforce.net/threads/the-old-republic-mmo-the-new-official-thread.50004324/page-232

what are the chances of this being a fake

>ywn Jackson Pollock a perfect Chiss canvas with your Force Juice

Are you being ironic? Because he actually didn't

think of the deep thorats

This is actually pretty fucking funny thanks for sharing

What I find amazing is how bioware never imagined how companions that can't fill gaps in your skillset was a good idea.

>I've been complaining for so long about Ashara's absence, but even though she's returning she isn't slavishly after my inquisitor's dick! She even claims to want to be, god forbid, our equal! Fucking Bioware and feminists ruining muh waifu reeeeeeeee

>women being equal to men
epic meme

Aigh, out definetly for now. Have a good one.

I am legit surprised there isn't a dick.

giv Sith mummy

r u sure

>Lightsabers in front of thighs instead of at the side

god damn how does she even grab those things

I'd assume by the shaft

user, take a good look at her and tell me that those are the lightsabers she grabs most often.

I dunno, you can only reach so far

>Tfw most Purebloods you see are BT3's
Fucking futafags

>5 years at the bare minimum until companies other than EA can make and publish Star Wars games

What's wrong with BT3's? What does that have to do with futa?

The Mouse will have sucked SW dry by then.

TFA sucked it dry already

There's still more in the pipe. The Mouse wants it all.

>And now I've become Death, the destroyer of the Worlds...
Oh well, at least fans can do right about the shitty characters...

I'm playing battlefront 2 EA edition.

I like it.

That Han Solo movie is coming out in around 4 months I think. Not even a trailer or teaser yet.

2 more trilogy series and a spin off series about Admiral Genderstudies

I may be a brainlet but it is pretty enjoyable as a chill shooter

There's no way solo will be good.
Kenobi has a good chance though.

If your reaction to the person you love being plunged into battle with a galactic oppressor is to sit back on shit-breath curry planet and relax because you 'just aren't sure you're ready to face them again', then you're a shity person.

Super salty that Inquisitors get 0 good waifus now though.

It plays decent and looks pretty great. It's also the least buggy DICE game in a while. And it might kill the EA disney contract if we're lucky.

That's what I meant. It's shaping up to be a trainwreck that makes TLJ look good by comparison.

Let's not pretend it's not just a lazy way for Bioware to explain why she was absent for all of kotfe/kotet when they couldn't figure out a way to bring her back/make her relevant. Obviously now they're like fuck it lets bring people back but we don't want to have to work in an intelligent way for it to happen. So they're just dropping companions like her back in with a quick meaningless one sentence explanation

But there's countless better ways.

>got trapped on some wild space planet
>wounded to the brink of death
>subtly helping you out in some way that precludes them from joining on officially

Instead we got that.

>not liking big waifus

I bet you're a BT1 shitter.

there is that redhead girl you meet at the begining

I'm mad she gets lightninged. I'd like to have made her my personal onahole on my ship.

>only slight down-syndrome
>still looked qt
>she gets killed off by some tryhard koRn -listening camp counselor

Well sheeit, I just started the Inquisitor questline for the first time. that's sad. I guess I'll have to take his Laifu for electrocuting my waifu

Anyone else think that Bioware should have just cut the uninteresting and boring companions from the game? 2/5 companions of each class suck ass and should have just been relegated to be background characters. It's a huge fucking hassle to have to bring back 40 companions when people really only care about 24 of them.

Then you complete the cycle by electrocuting your waifu

I think it would have been fun if you could have all of them active at any time and have banter between them all.

When will they update sith customizations with non burn victim faces like exal Kresh. At the very least giv more zabrak customization more tattoos or more humanlike facial features and hair.

For some reason they only gave sith one face which I don't understand

>subtly helping you out in some way that precludes them from joining on officially
This would have been so much better. That way she could prepare herself before meeting you again without just straight up abandoning you.

>hating on BT1

BT2 and BT4 are godlike tho

I wonder if George didn't want the original sith to be a bunch of crawdaddy monsters or repainted red skin humans. It's not going to matter when this game dies and Disney's feminist story group makes some new cannon.

George literally doesn't even know what he wants. Since when are people actually holding him in high regard

>People still aren't over the whole Ashara thing
This is what you get for thinking so highly of your waifus. Even fictional bitches ain't shit but ho's and tricks

I hold him in higher regard than Disney. I am still salty about the brain chips. Ultimately I prefer the morally ambiguous clones from the movies. Like are they still human? with the genetic manipulation the kaminoans did added on to the mental conditioning. I felt the clones never needed to be absolved with what happened with order 66. I never blamed them and I think a better story would have been some clones finding their humanity and not killing their Jedi commanders (this being willpower/newfound morals or to show that the Kaminoan master cloners were not infalliable).

You know it was George that implemented the Inhibitor chips

George or Filloni.

Most of their shit came from Lucas, they just had people there to tell him when it was stupid. It hurts me to think how great the prequels could have been if that was the case for them.

Having the Jedi find out that Dooku made the army was stupid as fuck too.

Solo is undergoing another round of reshoots.

No doubt they are removing all the complexity from it after the reception TLJ got.

Downloading now, going sniper because gunplay. Is Lethality a cool spec? I like DoTs as well.

Also for names, does having a first and last name fuck you up somehow with finding groups? Like if I am Randomname McGalacticpussyraider will people have to type out my whole name, or just the first name or can they right click and invite/chat and thats it?

What the bloody hell? They managed to make Sabine cute. Wtf I like disney now.

>Pads

I been gone for a longass time and learned comps dont need to be geared anymore, are their weapons locked or can you give the smuggler wookie comp a bowcaster weapon ?

Lethality is p good, and you can name yourself whatever without it really being an issue

Why didnt anyone 15 years ago tell me that Mission with Zaalbar's bowcaster was fucking insane?

faggots

got ya

>When disney makes the sith STD Klingons 2.0
MAKE KORRIBAN GREAT AGAIN

If it's the same weapon class.

what weapon class was he?

what game?

Force Arena

how does it play? like GoH where its turnbased?

It's a 1v1 MOBA sort of thing. I tried it and hated it.

Where can I get some slutgear? The only ones I know of are the social gear on Nar Shadaa but you need social level 2 to get them. Back when I used to play the game you'd have people running Black Talon so you could farm enough points in a few runs. How would you get those points today?

If you have a security key app tied to your account you can get some slutwear from a vendor on fleet.

>wearing slutgear
>not wearing modest shit and fucking half-clothed

>owning a Toydarian tracking device

Yeah I'm downloading too and it's taking fucking forever. Sure I'm in Australia but this is pretty ridiculous.

>Jirrik and Ky'lee are both named NPC personnel
Fuck sake. Why on Earth would I want such specialized shops in my SH? I still have to go out of my way to get all these currencies and turn them in, so it makes no sense even from a "convenient" standpoint. I do all my shopping in the cartel bazaar and so does everyone else!

>WAAAH THIS OPTIONAL CONVENIENCE THING EXISTS

Male or female Sith Inquisitor? I'm currently playing as a BH, but I want a Force user now.

if you're a guy your waifu dies

Neither, play JC.

Lewd female alien.

Is there an easy rotation for Combat Sentinel? Or should I just go for Concentration?

red female twi'lek

Anons, are any of your toons sleepyheads?

>buy Relnex set and realize there aren't any more sets in the game I want to buy
What would be a good armor set to dye with Deep Blue / Black to get robes that look like the ones the Twilek and Yoda guys wear from KotOR?

Twi'lek dude's could be done with dye + Vrook Lamar's set.

Has anyone had any adverse effects from recalling a companion from the terminal? I want to call back Scourge, but I'm afraid of some weird consequences if he's reintroduced later.

femquisitor's voice is orgasmic.
I just want her to tease me while she rubs my dick and stops on the verge of orgasm every time.

That looks pretty good, thanks user.

>ywn be a Jedi archaeologist who meets Talos while working for the Eternal Alliance and become best friends and go on history nerd adventures together