/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #219

Reprints edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>reprint box and anniversary shit hits tomorrow
>Zane is currently roaming GX world till the 15th.
>Konami will be taken unknown action against Woodland Sprite. Invest in bamboo with caution
>new main box out now Lightsworns, Dark Worlds and Volcanics inside
>little Yugi will be added to the gate mid January
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

first for retards not being able to read

2nd for exodia

second for bricked hands

if you play at less than 1440p you are a reslet and should stop posting immediately.

Reminder that the reprint box is SHIT and you are better off buying the normal boxes

Don't listen to this guy, if you are new you better buy the reprint box and only the reprint box.

>tfw still two levels away from getting that 2nd cyber petit angel
Fuck this is torture.

Nice try earlybro
I'm going to be coming at you with 3 spheres

>all of that asshurt in the last thread
>all of those anons outting themselves as being unable to read
Why are some of you autists so sensative? Can't handle some mild bantz?

Why does Proto-Cyber Dragon even fucking exist?

You just made me remember this card.

Reminder that autistic redditor teens are swarming these threads. What a shame

blame the 2016 elections

>Alligator
>Originally a pterodactyl

You mad cucks?!

is it possible for auto duel AI to miss a lethal with riryoku? I swear it just happened to me but I'm too lazy to math it out

Hello /dlg/,
It has come to my attention that the quality in posting has dipped considerably as of late, most likely in correlation to the release of the PC version of the game. I've noticed an influx of what I can only assume are ESL Mexicans and Brazilians as well as literal underage's. The IQ of these posters is not up to an acceptable standard in my (and probably other's) opinion, and so clashes quite calamitously with the general intelligent discussion enjoyed in these threads.

So with that in mind I would have to please ask that you refrain from posting until you are either of age or at least have a firm grasp on the English language. Please feel free to continue browsing, but if you MUST post, make sure that it meets the cerebral barrier-of-entry before pressing enter.
Thank you

>he's still using cuck as an insult

finna gonna drop a hunny 2morrow for darkworlds $$$

Post birbs/winged beasts

>"...at least have a firm grasp on the English language."
>Several punctuation and grammar mistakes.
It is my recommendation that you should "practice what you preach."

Why is he so angry?

>he's a brainlet soyboy

Because can't go fast while being forced to stand still for the card artwork.

The AI doesn't know how to use Riryoku, better put something else in your auto deck.

R I P

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

I think his name was Bastian.

eat my dik bich gib it 2 ur mom 2nite jajajajaja

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

When?

Mas que porra é essa que você falou sobre mim, seu arrombado? Fique sabendo que eu me formei com honra no Exército Brasileiro, e estive envolvido em diversos ataques secretos ao Comando Vermelho, e tenho mais de 300 mortes confirmadas. Não só sou treinado em táticas de gorila como também sou o melhor sniper em todo o BOPE. Pra mim você num passa de mais um alvo. Vou comer esse seu cuzinho com uma precisão nunca antes vista nesse planeta, marque minhas palavras, parça. Você pensa que pode sair por aí falando merda na Internet? Pense de novo, cuzão. Enquanto você lê isso eu tô falando com minha rede secreta de espiões espalhados pelo Brasil e seu IP está sendo localizado então melhor se preparar pra treta, viado. A treta que vai acabar com essa bosta patética que vicê chama de vida. Você tá morto, moleque. Posso estar em qualquer lugar, a qualquer hora, e posso te matar de setecentas maneiras diferentes, e isso só com minhas próprias mãos. Não só eu sou treinado em capoeira e jiu jitsu brasileiro, como também tenho acesso a todo o arsenal da Marinha Brasileira e vou usar isso tudo pra expulsar esse seu cu da face do continente, seu merdinha. Se tu soubesse a maldição que seu comentário “esperto” traria sobre você, talvez você tivesse calado tua boca. Mas não, você não fechou o bico, e vai pagar por isso, seu idiota do caralho. Vou cagar fúria em cima de você até tu se afogar. Você tá fudido, moleque.

>this entire thread
can a mod delete this fucking train wreck

Well this general is off to a good start.

>Up against a GB deck
Oh boy I sure do enjoy watching that deck shuffling animation play numerous times each turn. Yep.

Looks like someone wasn't around for the CA meta.

Never.

Butt bombed soyboy detected

>Play against CA
>Use Cursed Seal against MAR
>It still activates from the graveyard and protects their Dakini
Is that even legit?

If Rebecca gets added before Duke I swear to god

Obviously. Why the fuck would you use it against MAR and not MAAR?

what cards will either of them have?
> DL exclusive Orgoth the Relentless

>fades to black
>I’m bringing sexy back beat starts playing

I mean Duke has Strike Ninja, but I'm pretty sure that was added.

Luster Dragon?

No, honestly a ton of triggers are fucked up in this game. Econ seemingly randomly decides if it's gonna prompt for activation or not, a lot of continuous traps that involve bringing back a monster will stay on the field if you tribute the monster instead of getting it "destroyed", sometimes chains just stop a monsters effect from happening (I notice this summoning tokens mainly).

>people who stretch out duels

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to play Ananta control. The tactics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical facedowns most of the optimal plays will go over a typical player’s head. There’s also Skreeches nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his effect- his card design draws heavily from Krystian L's contest entry, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these reptiles, to realise that they’re not just giving Ananta attack points- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Ananta control truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Pegasus's existential catchphrase “uh uh, my monster's effect activates,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Kazuki Takahashi's epic Duelist Kingdom. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons activating Enemy Controller's 2nd effect during my end phase in confusion as Evil Dragon Ananta’s genius effect still unfolds itself on their phone screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, I DO have a Yu-Gi-Oh tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 KC Cup ranks of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I'll stretch your dad's hole next, dumb animeposter.

Pretty sure those traps are meant to stay on the field, but I've also seen the other things you mentioned.
Such as Archfiend of Gilfer which was from the most recent battle city event.
>You missed the activation timing
>It never gave me the option
???
Though in the tag force games the traps stayed on the field even when you tribute those monsters.

How badly will they butcher Akiza's rack?

>phone screens
>being a phonetoddler

>not using evil DM

You're at the duel gate when suddenly this kid comes out of nowhere and slaps your cardfu on the ass. What do you do?

>look mom i posted it again despite being caught out Xd

Have you seen Mai?

Tell him to give Carly Carmine her clothes back.

>t-there not the same f-frame

No cleavage

I CRAVE
I THIRST
FOR CYBER MOMMY

What decks are top tier after the CA and Ninja Nerf?

Imagine being that much of an autist about a child's card game

>2018
>still being a graphic whore

SPECIAL SUMMON BLUE EYES
HARDER FOR ME DADDY
TELL ME I'M YOUR THIRD RATE DUELIST

You seem to be upset about something, what's wrong?

What?

I think you're taking personally his comment that was aimed at a fictional character taking a children's card game WAY too seriously.

Reminder that Alexis belongs to the Chazz

>being unironically an autist
I feel so sad for you user.

>gold 3
>brick city in literally every duel

I'm just done, my luck is over, i'm bricking so hard with every fucking deck i have, i just can't fucking climb, fuck this game fucking fucks fuck

fuck
my
life

Oh shit my bad, I thought he was referring to me, I was confused for a moment. Forget my response, carry on good user.

You just need to build a more consistent deck.

/thread

I think i'll just build a dino deck with 15 monsters and wait for AMA, maybe then i don't brick, fuck this game

are you playing a 30 card deck perhaps?

I wish their children Chazz Princeton Jr, Chazz Pinceton III, and Chazzette the best.

>Heh heh heh, It's over for you
He says, meanwhile he dies of a heart attack after the duel

>Just started using Chazz burn against him
Fuck the assessment, I just want him dead

I need him to summon it on mine, I want to shoot it in 4k

For me, he summoned Cyber End Dragon with Power Bond, which meant that he effectively died in a heart attack during the duel.

>blow 1.7k coloured keys on one duelist
>still don't have one of each of their specific drops
reee jewnami

I need that smug Zane.

I just fucking love how butthurt is Korean Zane when he lose

can anyone help me improve my farm deck. It feels like something's not right with it and no I don't have paladin because I'm a gemlet.

>Call Alexis a dear friend
>Swears vengeance upon losing to CA
What's his fucking problem?

that deck looks too easy to brick with. put some apples in.

You truly are a motherfucker, zane.

Even the Underworld hates CAncer.

>keyboard psychologist user was actually the one upset all along
What's troubling you, user?

TL?

time to fish for a couple apples I guess.

Worth putting an apple into vs Zane deck, regardless of what type of deck it is?

What is this heart attack meme?

Have you watched GX?

He develops a heart condition from indulging too much in autoerotic electrocution.

>What is this Chazz it up meme
>What is this Ultimate D meme
>What is this Jaden kills his friends meme
>What is GX

>]
Zane's deck causes heart attacks or something. Something happened to Syrus when he used it.