smitegame.com/twitch-linking-faq/
hirezstudios.com/link/

>Hirez server status
status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

>/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/G59HH4e

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders. WE CANNOT INVITE YOU IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN A CLAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h1F8iaGUIsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks for the revive

woof woof motherfuckers

At least link the previous thread you lazy fuck

SK Gaming back into the game + shit orgs gone, S5 already has a lot of potential. Let's see how Hirez fucks this up.

Any tips on Awilixing better?

Help please

Okay fine.

Dead general.

Nah, i'm just ingame. Also, i don't play Awilx that much, so i'm not the best person to ask. Ask my about gods in solo and you'll probably have your answer.

>have a god's name as your username
>people get uppity when you don't play said god

This would also trigger my autism

Gauntlet of Repick followed by Amulet of Uninstall

>tfw dead thread

2016 was peak /smiggen/

I miss Taro :'(

>want to try out new gods
>first game is a hades feeding
Great start

>you can grab people through walls with sylvanus and root them in the fountain
Fuck out of here with that bullshit

>Playing arena

Amaterasu is cute

>arena and assault aren't the only good modes
lmao

That would be clash
>isn't just tdm
>isn't random gods
>don't have to wait till 50minutes to lose

Assault is the worst mode in the game.

So, the S5 org list was apparently leaked but I can't find it anybody has it?

Only bad thing about assault is if the other team gets hel and you don't
Wrong

Found it

so who is new rival, sk gaming?

We don't know.

So is this dmbrandon stream where all the trailer park trash hangs out? This guy fucks up routinely but then yells at people for making lesser mistakes than his.

rival literally kicked to give tacos boyfriend an esports team what the fuck

>Shit orgs gone
>Boot the number 2 at worlds for Mythic, an org nobody has heard of.

This fucking game

>1st match, 5 solo queuers against 3 man crew
>2nd match, 5 solo queuers against 3 man crew
>3rd match, 5 solo queuers against 5 man crew
>4th match, 5 solo queuers against 4 man crew

Fucking sick of this shit.

>fucks up routinely
dmbrandon is one of the best players on the scene. I rarely see him fuck something up

Go to bed Brandon

And that's how they fucked it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=h1F8iaGUIsE

athena is going to be even more aids in season 5

athena can’t have aids because she’s a permavirgin

leave this place and never come back

>You will never fuck Taco to get your team a spot in the SPL.
I'm a bit jealous.

What is it with ability icons being so gross?

Because they know deviant like you will like it

stop trying to make a separate smite thread just post in paladins

No

>Not stomping premade with your all solo team.
Git gud

we were here fiiiiiirst

Reminder to bully Arachnes.

So I haven't played smite since before the Hachiman release. Just got tired of all the shit going on. Is it still worth playing?

I mean the new season is soon(tm), maybe things will get better.

How was it before really? going off my last post I should've said I played on and off excuse me.

It's alright, people complaining about tanks but that's about it

>tfw smgen will never have someone that autistic ever again
the gay roleplay in the discord just isn't the same

>console

Remember when Paladins discussion was part of Smite General, but some faggots kept bitching about it so they made their own general, and now Smite is so fucking dead that it's part of Paladin General now.

well replied you fucking newfie

Bruh, look at this ded ass thread
wait till you see
OH NO NO NO NO
AHHHHAHAHA
Look at the bottom of the page! AHAHAH
Look at the posts AHAHA *wheeze*

Why the fuck is it that every time I get an artio on my team, they always seem to never cripple anyone for any reason unless they want a kill? They have several ways to save teammates but never do it.

She's too high IQ for them ;)

haha check it out guys
some buttmad autist from /palg/ that can't stand a superior general existing

They are massive pussies

I'm an amaterasu main in training, any advice to master my goddess or should I just try anyone else?

Be passive af in lane
Remember her passive, if possible get 3 autos on the enemy before damaging them with your abilities
shield of regrowth op on her

best advice is stop trying to "main" one god like some league of legos faggot.

I'm about to ask something really retarded but please note I'm not even level 15 yet. The red aura is the attack boosting one and the white one is the movement speed right?

But she's my waufu but okay. So I should generally try to master a handful of gods, any advice on who to spend favor on?

General consensus is that you should main a role, not a single god.

this guy is right. The question is: do you like ama because of her playstyle or because you're a weeb?

yes

I see, I don't have a clan or friends to play with so I'm guessing I should pick a role I don't need to put too much trust on my team mates to help out with

I'm honestly not sure, running down someone using my aura and charge or catching a lot of people with my ult is feels great but I'm pretty bad with landing my charge against a target and I generally don't know when to use my mirror

Thanks

btw, since amaGuy is new and might not know, one way to figure these things out for yourself in-game is by holding alt. This brings up your mouse cursor and you can then hover it over your abilities or the buff icons above your hotbar and whatnot and tooltips will appear describing them.

play with the smgen clan! (If you're NA)
basically mirror up whenever you're fighting. Note that you can fire it off before it "ends" naturally by pressing the key again, even if you're channeling your ult. So something like activating shield, then dashing and/or ulting usually results in some good damage and initiation. Grabbing a frostbound hammer on her can be quite good but isn't a totally necessary item, depending.

Thank you, I'm a PS4 player so heads up, not sure if there's anyone playing on a console and I'm NA

we have a few console players but I don't think there is any existing clan for PS4. If you join the discord in the OP, we can direct you to some PS4 nerds.

>Discord
Delet this

Don't bully the spider she has an hard life

tfw page TEN

EU pls carry us through the night

>Co-Owner of Mythic here. There's a lot of misinformation circulating about us, Matty, our intentions and how our presence is/would have affected the Smite community.

>Our first reaction to today's controversy had us doubting whether or not it was worth entering a community that wasn't welcoming at all to us. Suddenly with accusations flying toward Mattypocket and the org I finally found myself on the deep end of the "bad guy" spectrum. Which, to some orgs may be bad for business, but to me it's a strike against my values as someone who has competed professionally across many games for nearly 14 years. Which is funny, because Mattypocket doesn't have any sort of stake in Mythic and yet he appears to be taking the beating stick of Reddit over all of this.

>We just finished practice. I'm tired. But I'm here to apologize for what appears to me to be just bad information perpetuated by people who have no idea what or who was involved, and to introduce ourselves.

>That said, we've decided not to enter the SPL on the grounds of "controversy," which we have not discussed with HiRez yet. I thought it was still important that we said Hello, even if the Goodbye comes just as quick. Best of luck to you all, I hope the community will grow regardless of our presence.

Where were you when the Smite community literally made an org quit.

quality game

quality org

Reddit is fucking cancer

Why am I such a weeb that I only watch the Japanese Smite twitchers

What exactly happened? Why is Matty of all people involved?

>rival got kicked for tacos boyfriends spl team
my sides, hirez is too adorable

Matty was friend with the org owner so he made the link between the org and hi-rez but because he was cited as the contact for the org on the leaked org list people thougt he was the org owner

play serqet

What's so bad about Matty that they threw a shitfit for?

I think he stole player money from a past org he worked with.

That an reddit like to think he use Taco to influence hi-rez decision.

I mean, something had to be behind the scenes here. You don't kick out the second best smite team for an org with suspicious connections. Whether Matty was behind it or some other business deal between hirez and mythic was involved I have no clue but there is some bullshittery there.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SMITE SEASON 5

Map looks cool at least

Someone give me a good build for the Hugbug

CDR and protections

Any specific items that would work better than others?

as much movespeed and cd as you can find so you never miss a rez.

Just depends on how the game is going
Needs lots of ults because your team is kamikazing? Build items like breastplate of valor and genjis guard
Enemy team is fucking you up when you abduct? Build items to protect you like Jade Emperors Crown and Hide of the Urchin
Enemy team has lots of healing? Pestilence
Enemy team has lot of auto attackers? Hide of Nemean lion
Enemy team has lots of cc? Spirit Robe
You are diving the whole enemy team a lot? Mantle of Discord
Enemy team has lots of knock ups, pulls, or pushes? Stone of Gaia
Tanks (unlike ADCs) never really have a set build to use every game, for prime effectiveness they have to inspect the enemy team and counter build accordingly.

Yo, how does Titan's Bane work?

Do I need other pen items to make it work? I build titan's bane and nothing else and one of the dudes I played with said it was retarded.

So, am I retarded for only having titan's bane as a pen item?

If you're attacking a target who has a total of 200 protections, Titans bane makes you basically ignore 33% of it. So in that case it's like 66 pen. Against a target with 50 protection, it's like having ~16 pen. It's a good item. Most questions about game mechanics can be answer by a doc that's floating around called "the word of thoth". But we're happy to help here as well.

Mana Chalice is actually pretty dope

>ywn witness his amazing mental gymnastics ever again