What is the most valuable degree in the year 2017?

what is the most valuable degree in the year 2017?

African studies. The African population is exploding, and we need people to understand their beautiful culture.

Cryptocurrency Analysis

>African population is exploding
I wish

Literally nothing

Programming and finance knowledge are good though.

>Programming and finance knowledge are good though

so comp sci and finance degrees then?

Pretty much, but don't expect to find a gig relatively easily with that alone.

>with that alone
so what else in combination would be most valuable?

I have 2 bba degrees. Finance and csm. I have a mba with focus on finance.

The only job i ever liked was killing sandniggers for the army. Im trying to get hired as a gun toting irs feild agent right now.

College sux. Just go do cool shit.

Experience programming & analyzing stocks/options/financial models.

Any math class past Diff Eq/Linear Algebra is a waste of time if you're not doing a math degree/research. If you need further math knowledge it can easily be taught on the job or picked up in your free time.

For CS classes, the core ones are the most important, knowledge outside those can easily be picked up.

For Finance/Accounting classes, you can just learn out of the Corporate Finance textbooks. Wasting your time taking university classes for these. For example at my top 10/15 university for Finance, it takes 3 courses to learn less knowledge than you can from the Ross/Westerfield book.

So if you go to University, do a CS major take Calculus 1-3, Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, and take a business/management/finance minor.

You can pretty much do anything after that. You can swap CS for EE or CompE too. Physics might be a good option if you can major in it at a top engineering school but can't get into the engineering department.

>not mentioning Probability and Statistics
pleb

white bois cant compete

Physics is an absolute shit major, or atleast it was back in 2001. I had a full paid and i joined the fucking army thats how bad it was.

But you are right about math. Difeq is as far as anyone not doing math full time needs to go. And really linear algebra is the "whoah" moment for programmers. But that moment in calculus 1 when you realize math is literally trancendent.

I really wish i could share that moment with all my ex gfs.

Unless you are doing advanced calculus statistics, the basic "probability and statistics" class is 10th grade teir.

nursing

lulwut.jpg?

Better get on studying those probability mass functions and probability density functions.

I gotchu

Masters in shitcoin trading.

Kys

Information Systems

Most of the IT jobs and cnc machine operators as well as technician

>thinking any of that is beyond 10th grade tier

Probability density is literally a simplified version of a generalized concept in Calc 2.

Psychology.

bump fuck coin tards