/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

ustream.tv/channel/7HXRNv5AM2B
twitter.com/erisslily/status/951141847144873984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lovekoto

I love Ann!

Ritualposters need to be gassed

She's pretty great.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Claiming this kimono-clad cutie.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

>intelligence is know that a tomato is a fruit
>wisdom is knowing tomato does not go in a fruit salad

Congrats Yukiko, you may have a +3 INT modifier but we have invented a -10 WIS modifier just for you.

I wanna marry this KawaCutie!

Obligatory Makoto post

You need to shwoo.

Keep it up, /pg/

try adding heirloom tomatoes to a fruit salad sometime, it's not bad

Tentarafoo!

Kawakami a kawacutie

Me too

Good night, /pg/
Sleep tight

Mitsuru!
Rise!
Makoto!
I love all three of them!

no you don't

fatkoto

This but with Anne instead of Makoto were my choices.

Mitsuru's still #1 though.

She's mine /pg/

chibikoto

ss+gomad

Yes I do.
Mitsuru is a healthy, wealthy woman with a working womb. Therefore best.
Rise is a lewd little girl that slowly matures into having a more romantic with lewd undertone relationship
Makoto Believes In Her Own Justice
I like them all a lot!

ustream.tv/channel/7HXRNv5AM2B
Well, all the persona anime's are over, if anyone has any suggestions, or shit they want to watch at some point, feel free to pop in and chat.

I love her so much!

Night Futabab.

Chihibro... I-It hurts!

Is every namefag going to get a shadow poster now? we already have one for that annfag

I love this crossover

I miss fuukafag

We're you not there for that thread where Chihibro argued with shadow Chihibro for 2 hours?

Source?

I miss bullying Fuukafag

twitter.com/erisslily/status/951141847144873984

why is this a thing again?

retarded

do you not know da way?

Thanks.

source?

Ren is from Sumaru City!

Downkoto

I wish Hifumi was a PT just so we could here her scream shit like "EXCALIBUR!" when attacking.

Ren is from Tatsumi Port Island!

>I wish Hifumi was a PT
stopped reading right there

I can't tell if Futaba's English VA successfully captured what an autistic person sounds like or is just bad at acting

>just so we could here her scream shit like "EXCALIBUR!" when attacking.

There you go bud.

fuck you I didn't want to read that

... Yikes.

She is my rose
She is my rose
She is my rooooose!
My Chihirose!

Really, if people love each other very much, the world would be a better place to live!
So make the world the best world for her!
For Chihiro and her Justice!

Erica Linebeck does not actually sound like that

do you have a job

Chihibro is job

kkyz13

>FemGroo pussy - don't stick your dick in. She might seem cute at first, very polite and clean and clever, but for some reason everyone avoids her. After fucking her in a public restroom the madness will beginn. She will stalk you and show up at your house every other day, using her detective skills to find out your number and texting you everyday. She will threaten to kill you if you don't text her back. She is so obsessed with your dick that she gets wet from just being in the same room as you, juices even dripping down her legs and you swim in her pussy drowning in a sea of wetness. She lets you do anything you want, gets very vocal and screams around like crazy during sex, and it gets very obvious after some time that she has some serious daddy issues. You can't fuck the crazy out of her so don't even try.

You just made her even more appealing.

Shit, I'd be down with it

Agreed. That's a particularly risquee Chihiro.
Are you drunk?

I know the Hifumi-PT we were GOING to get shares little with the Hifumi we got, but god damn, I want some Chuuni in the Metaverse!

>Chihaya: Very tight, covered in soft hair. Her waist feels very fragile. She is very shy, and rarely initiates sex. Easily embarrassed, the mere idea of giving you a blowjob is enough to make her blushing and wet. Is not experimental, but loves it when you lick her, although she's never brave enough to ask you directly for it. Normally she is very quiet during sex, but if you get her relaxed she will slip into her country accent and talk dirty, screaming as she cums.

just finished P3P, my second persona game after P5. You can really see how far they've come - while I did like P3P overall, the pacing is terrible and Tartarus is a slog. I think I spent all of December in the arcade since there were no new S-links.

Is that Tsumugi from Danganronpa V3?

With Shiho as a party member!

Yes, whats it to you

No.

Are you blind?

>Are you blind?
You know why.

Now that the dust has settled, what does /pg/ think about this?

So which game did the God final showdown the best?

She gets my dick hard.

That's the only compliment I have for her.

Would hatefuck but not anything else

She's the second worst Persona girl, after Makoto.

3, easily. Nothing beats Nyx coming down in you after dozens of hours of the game saying "You can't beat Nyx", all while telling you about the Arcana, all while playing a battle remix of Aria for Everyone's Souls, a trick that shouldn't even be allowed, because NOTHING can top that.

Taking photos of Ann!

fuck off

Because fucking demiurge, nyx and izanami a shit

p5 should've done more with the phone i think

what job is it

Next they'll say "her name is Anne"!

There should be photos of Ann all around the world. She's beautiful and everyone should see her.

>do the twins awhile back
>finally get around to doing a 100% achieve run
>have the immune to damage item already so i figure i can just cheese it at level 20 when i go to mementos for the first time to get more exp items
>if you dont do a certain amount of damage in a certain amount of turns they just knock you down and kill you regardless of immunity

Elizabeth would just outright fucking kill you

Eating crepe with Ann!

I like her.

her name is Anne.

does reaper have a one shot that bypasses the immunity item too?

She is a model, she'll probably be on billboards and stuff in P6 like the Rise ads in P5.

To be fair that's Elizabeth's answer to e everything. It's why, despite being the much harder boss fight, it's easy to see why Margaret is stronger than her. Elizabeth just takes her ball, goes home, and drops a Megidolaon on your ass if you don't play by HER rules, of which there are many.

No because the reaper is a little bitch

Kissing her lips to taste the crepe cream!

tsugi ni omae wa "Her name is Anne"!

The Omnipotent Orb doesn't protect from Almighty, so there's nothing stopping the Reaper from dropping Megidolaons on you.
It's it a one-shot kill, but it's fucking strong.

No wonder Doorman was the only one who could defeat her.

Like every game since 2010 has had a dumbassed phone gimmick and none of them have been fun

God I love Liz.

Not just beat her, he SOLO'd her.
As far as we're led to believe, it's canon that Door won that fight, according to P4.
And P4 shows the rest of the IT following behind Yu as he challenges Margaret, so it's likely canon that he needed their help.
Joker and the Twins is irrelevant, since there's no telling how the Twins compare to Lavenza.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Persona 5. The theme is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical psychology most of the metaphors will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Joker;s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Friedrich Nietzsche literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these metaphors, to realise that they’re not just shallow- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Persona 5 truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the metaphor in Joker's existential catchphrase “YOSH,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Nietzsche German epic Thus Spoke Zarathustra. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Katsura Hashino's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Persona 5 tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid B^]