- Christmas event removed
- Reworks to Wilderness Rejuvenation stuff soon

>Website
oldschool.runescape.com/oldschool_index

>Clan Chat
OSG

>/RS07/ Highscores and XP Tracker
rs07g.com/

>/RS07/ Infodoc (READ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
docs.google.com/document/d/1--e4eVMtEgoyUJUoxyFNFIuXJO2CR_y_YzElBUa9UgA/pub

>DPS calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wzy1VxNWEAAc0FQyDAdpiFggAfn5U6RGPp2CisAHZW8

>Prices & money making
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_oldschool/
2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide

>Twitter
twitter.com/OldSchoolRS - twitter.com/JagexMatK - twitter.com/JagexAsh
twitter.com/JagexJohnC - twitter.com/JagexArchie - twitter.com/Jagex_Ghost
twitter.com/JagexWeath - twitter.com/JagexMaz - twitter.com/JagexKieren
twitter.com/JagexJed - twitter.com/JagexWest - twitter.com/JagexRoq
twitter.com/JagexWolf - twitter.com/JagexRy - twitter.com/JagexStone
twitter.com/JagexEd - twitter.com/JagexTomH - twitter.com/JagexSween
twitter.com/JagexAyiza - twitter.com/JagexCurse

Previous thread:

first for what kind of parties free 2 party?

>You're going to jail, user!
wdyd

Is fighter torso worth it?

remeber me boys....

always, it is second best in slot

tempted to use

PLEASE POST BEST HOUSE SET UP FOR POOL ETC

portal rotated north/south (this makes you spawn north of the portal one step closer to pool

pool is 2 ticks either north or east/west

THANK YOU

sorry west is 3 ticks, north and east are 2

yea but you better not be one of those full rune drooling retards that cant form coherent sentences and leave halfway through

flash my tits and ask if I may go on my way

sorry again
west and north are 2 ticks east is 3 I forgot which direction was which

I'll try my best to remember how this shit is played. Haven't touch this minigame in 10 years.
All i remember is it being pretty easy.

If a poll came out that was deciding if "pyromancies" would be added to the game what would you answer? Pyromancy would be a separate spell book with spells that require the proper magic level, proper runes, AND proper firemaking level to cast. The spells and their effects and all that would be TBD, but basically

tl;dr: Would you support a new spellbook to make firemaking skill useful in some way? Other ideas to improve the functionality of this otherwise pretty useless skill?

Sounds fine to me, but the hard part is that it needs to do something different from the other spell books without being useless or invalidating the others.

it shouldn't be too useful, fm is like 300k xp/h

I hadn't put a ton of thought into the actual spells. I'm really just trying to come up with ways to make FM useful. That being said, some spells with DoT damage could be cool. They wouldn't be OP and do a ton of damage, but they could potentially be useful if one guy on your bossing team had them equipped to speed up kills and such. DoT would also fit the fire theme pretty well. How do people submit shit like this to the mods? I don't want to have to spam twitch chat while they do their dev stream or whatever it's called.

plebshit

The only thing I can think of is each cast burns you for a small amount of damage.

>plebshit
Fuck, I don't even know how to navigate that hellhole. Why can't it just have the same format as here?

That's a good idea too. You could throw some tz'haar and other fire/lava themed teleports in there too.

Is it normal that my Vorkath kills are taking about 4 mins?

>Ranged 85
>HP 89
>Double speccing BGS at start
>Using blowpipe with rune darts

Gear attached.

I see B0aty and Woox doing 60 second kills and it makes me feel bad. ;-;

is it possible to get a farming pet from picking berries, or can you only get it from checking the bushes health?

this is what I use

use void and a salve (ei)

>>Ranged 85

what should i prioritise buying now, just bought a bcp

you should have a blue drag task and use slayer helm or be using a salve (ei) which costs 800k nmz points to imbue instead of anguish. otherwise kills are going to take longer

w-what?

Use salve. I get just under 5m kills with dhcb at the same level.

Will go imbue my salve then and try that. And yeah been using Crumbling against the spawn.

im only 79 range and got 2 kc for shits and giggles and they were both 4 minute kills in absolute welfare gear

are you using bronze bolts or something?

Boy, you’re gonna lose those tits you in prison

>sample size of two

sounds like you need to get good

Why hasn't rshd been released?

why would it be

it looks good and there was a client for it 7 months ago
there hasn't been any mention of hd since jagex said it wasn't allowed

>do bone voyage quest to try out new hunter
>it's fucking shit and gay

who OK'd this???

>there hasn't been any mention of hd since jagex said it wasn't allowed
I guess thats why it wasn't released

How do we fix mining and smithing?

they said the client wasn't allowed, not hd
there should be no reason jagex can't upgrade the graphics like that

>there should be no reason jagex can't upgrade the graphics like that
except all the manpower/development it would require to do so...?

and they didn't really explicitly say it wasn't allowed, just that the client would get people banned

>who OK'd this???
91.8% of the osrs community

ADD SMITHING PERKS TO GIVE ARMOR AND WEAPONS EXTRA BONUSES THAT ARE UNTRADEABLE

>turn smithing into invention
yeah nah dumb idea

>there should be no reason jagex can't upgrade the graphics like that
because it requires effort which the osrs staff can not allocate elsewhere from qol updates xd

It's honestly not the worst idea. Smithing is pretty painful, and pretty useless, outside of some requirements.

I do think they need to add something to it that does make it worth while and have some viable alternative to gear that sits slightly above dragon to provide an incentive to actually smith.

guys the simplest smithing solution is tiered gloves that are untradeable
now we can make smithing useful again, make bgloves useless while not negating any questing since the quests are still needed, and by giving them no def req we fuck the pure community even more by making 1ticking their entire hp bar even easier
literally no downside

no idea what invention was like because i never played rs3 but how is something like giving a bronze scimmy an extra +3 slash at x smithing lvl and making it untradeable that bad? Instead of just making gear you can buff it slightly

The real issue with smithing is that it's max level only allows you to make rune.

every thread until you like it

so are the dragon bolts worth it for their price? Like at solo sara should you be taking diamond dragon or just regular diamond?

would anyone else support them balancing weapon types?
i personally would love to use something other than a scimitar for once and not feel so gimped
like the fact that a dragon dagger has lower stats than a rune scim despite it requiring 20 higher attack

Dumb namefag

based

what's the right frog's endgame?

whats dumb is rcb is 61 ranged
and dcb is 64
0 sense

but then we'll just end up with tier-scape like RS3

i like what they did with the weapon balance in eoc just not the way combat works in general
another example is a rune warhammer has 1 less strength than a longsword despite being slower, it's fucking bullshit

Yeah after thinking about it my main issue with the tier-scape is that stats make so little impact on your damage/accuracy compared to 07.

Theres no way jagex would be able to balance weapons in 07 though. They'd probably just end up making style weaknesses so strong that you'll need a bludgeon just to be able to hit a gargoyle or something.

How long would it take to solo raids? Does anybody in osg do it?

nn

to learn*

sleep tight

@@@@@@@@@

wow ncie dude how many kills did it take

you're so fucking lucky gz

huh somehow this guy has full bandos, drag hunter cbow, the new dragonfire ward, prims, and zenyte. must be one hell of a pvmer

Undeserved desu

I don't think it's a matter of balancing the weapon types to function the same - but rather balance enemy types so that different weapons can be more or less effective.

I don't believe standardizing weapons will improve anything.

fuck you

s-sorry

>tripfag
ahahahHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

>tripfag and reddit spacing
O.O

just got laid because some lvl 69 babe saw my qp cape and got super horny

yeah right, qp capes are trash tier

Honestly, no. Most tasks I either go for pros to pray, or a barrows chest for the extra tankiness

you need it for master clue and you need lvl 5 mastery for elite diary. might as well do it anyway because barb assault is FUN

more like got dry as fuck and told you to kys for the shit cape

hankering for another alkan hcim update boys

What a champ lmfaooo

>Muh torso
This is how I spot actual champs

what's the closest obelisk to a bank? air orbs are uncomfy

>barrows chest for the extra tankiness
this invalidates your post

40 molanisks!!

water obelisk is the closest to a bank
ask your question again

No it doesn't. Explain how the miniscule strength boost from torso beats a barrows chest when the latter would allow you to kill several more mobs per trip

top bait

extra max hit means faster kills means more kills per trip and more benefit out of piety

>he doesn't have sgs
oh boy

>tfw bought sgs for 40750k the other day
the user who said it could rise was right
glad i got in on that
still curious as to why it dropped like 3m

This is fucking retarded, you're overrating strength bonus to the point of no longer adding anything to the discussion.

dream mentor is kino
the music phasing from glum to triumphant after you help adventurer guy gives me goose bumps

Why would you buy all that stuff before torture and anguish?

ill get 99 str in 25 mins

anyone wanna watch me and say gz
i dont have any friends

where and world

varrock east where the guards are
10:30
w375
9k exp left as of RIGHT NOW