Alfred the Great Trailer - youtu.be/5MUdiBfXo04
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-unit-rosters
totalwar.com/blog/anglo-saxon-england
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq

>Warhammer 2 Info
37 Minutes Tomb Kings Gameplay - youtube.com/watch?v=O-aXyiLim2k
Tomb Kings Trailer - youtu.be/IpWqKme-g_4
totalwar.com/blog/warhammer-ii-development-update

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goguryeo–Wei_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NEVER EVER

Do I hate China? No, I don't hate China
Do I hate the Chinamen? No, I don't hate the Chinamen
Do I hate Chinese history? No, I don't hate Chinese history
Do I hate modern China? No, I don't hate modern China
Do I hate Romance of the Three Kingdoms? Yes, I do hate Romance of the Three Kingdoms, aka Shitcraps of the Shit Shittingdumbs.

>was army painter announced?

High IQ post

but the title isn't Romance of the Three Kingdoms
it's Three Kingdoms

>Game launches
>Hero shit is to a minimum

Will historyfags still go apeshit?

Reminder that Zhuge Liang was shit.

Finally Total War: Ants is there. Look at this epic battle.

>When will Korea faction be announced?
Busy getting spanked by Chinese factions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goguryeo–Wei_War

This is the ideal Bretonnian Knight. You may not like it, but this is what peak chivalry looks like.

>total war china actually happened

>Do I hate modern China? No
Into the trash it goes.

CATHAY-THINGS MUCH TAIL-HURT!

SKAVEN SECRET FACTION IN NEW GAME!

FANTASY WILL TAKE OVER TOTAL WAR!

THE END TIMES COME TO ALL!

bretonnian knights arent mentally ill, though.

As someone that liked Three Kingdoms and moved on to Warhammer tabletop, this new announcement just turns me on, and assfractured history players still being made makes my dick rock hard.

>That OP

mentally ill characters in fiction? what's the name

I just want to talk about Total War.

I'd go so far to say that they are. Just not in the crossdressing way.

They serve fucking elves. Of course they are mentally ill.

THE AIR WAS FILLED WITH SMUG AND SHITPOSTS

>/twg/ has declined to the point that the astolfoposter is making threads because nobody else would
Chinks killed us all.

>after several years of being bullied by fantasyfags we receive this SHIT
It's fucking over. CA went full retard with shitty fantasy shit.

You could have made Victorian Era TW or even a fucking Pike and Snore, or fuck it, just a remake of Empire/Napoopan, but nooo, let's fucking pander to fucking China and make "arr rook the same 3.0" with period even fewer people care about. Fall of the Samurai was a great peak on how good modern gunpowder TW game can look. But no, let's go back to 1 faction game from an overly romanticized period with fantasy heroes and flying chinamen. I'm out.

This place has been desolate for some time, my friend. We live in dark times.

Opium War DLC will redeem this.

>Play as China, huge amounts of territory but beset by internal problems and primitive

>Play as Britain, start off with extremely powerful expeditionary forces and can only take a few backwater provinces they have to build up themselves.

I'm playing as Aussie Bull Ants

>I'm out.
Promise?

Does that mean the astolfoposter is the hero we need?

It's time to merge /twg/ with /eagg/

They will come out in DLC.

That's like having Medieval Total War with WWII as DLC.

>trailer heavily emphasizing the warriors vs a big bad
>we swear there will be no hero shit!

yeah bullshit I expect something warhammer tier. if not then shogun 1 tier with those bullshit samurai fucks.

>Dynasty Warriors 9
>Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII

How many fucking times can you make a game about the same fucking people, fighting the same fucking battles?

>people

>china

I'M SO MAD

WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE ANOTHER TOTAL WAR ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE

WHAT THE FUCK BROSSSS

Well seeing as how they probably won't stop until there is a unique model for every officer in the 3 kingdoms, the going rate is about 2 new officers per game, 100+ officers still stuck with generic models...

I dunno, we saw a bit timeskip between Shogun 2 and FOTS.

The real limiting factor with TW:3K is that the game appears to put a strong focus on heroes, something that's obviously a Warhammer influence.

I honestly think that a Total War: Troy game would fit better with what CA is obviously doing with TW:3K.

Orientals are white.

t. hasn't watched the Shogun 2 intro
Do us a favour and roll yourself under a truck or something.

i unironically wanted a mesoamerican title though

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

WHY the fuck were you allowed to make a thread, why the FUCKING HELL IS A FAGGOT THREAD BEING MADE AND NOBODY IS MAKING A NEW ONE? Take your mentally ill faggot knight and fuck off now. STOP FUCKING TRYING TO ASSOCIATE THAT PINK HAIRED PIECE OF SHIT WITH BRETONNIA BRETONNIA IS MANLY MEN YOU FUCKING CUNT HOLY SHIT

ZZZZzzzzzzzz

He warned you last thread he was going to make a meme thread unless someone did it first. He gave you ample time to stop him. You could have stopped this, but you didn't.

It's all your fault.

Ironically, Shogun 2's trailer was a lot more accurate to Japanese warfare than the actual game.

Now, I liked Shogun 2 a lot, but I think it would have been very fun to maybe have the option to do a pre-battle duel.

Total War: Pre-Columbian would be very interesting, but unfortunately we know very little about the warfare of that time.

This is occasionally a fun board

>do tyrion vortex campaign
>70 turns in and im already bored as fuck
uhhh so who should i play now bros?

Neah, ancient middle east would do.

Is it really that hard to check your post?

come home white man

G..guys....its..its over....the fantasyfags....have..won....

this but unironically.

Another thing to enter the copypasta archives.

I'll never understand how someone who usually makes exactly one shitpost per thread is able to provoke so much rage from you, I've seen your screeching before too.

it would be great ot have a total war about the first great civilizations like summerians etc

Total War has been historical fantasy for quite some time.

shogun 2s intro was literally a random samurai vs a random monk no emphasis on them being super hero fuck boys unlike your shitshow of a trailer.

just fucking kill yourself now you digusting weeb.

Show us what you already managed to gather.

>amazons still not announced

I'm bored and got gooks on the mind

Which campaign and which faction?

No army list.

Ooga Booga

I swear to god the trailer for Throne of Britain bored my dick off i couldn't even finish it, they look so overdone. Look i'm a fan of total war since Shogun 1, but sometime trying new uncharted things can be fun too

We always win

They support a horribly unfair feudalistic system and will do anything for some elf bitch because she rose out of a lake.

They have to be mentally challenged.

>I fucking hate you all so much, but most of all I hate that faggot who started these anti Bretonnian memes by posting his stupid pink haired anime picture every day.

This is why fantasy and history should be fucking split, so that the anime fags who are always drawn to fantasy will stay in their own little shithole while we cast away you chaff and make a better thread. The FUCKING BRETONNIANS ARE NOT GIRLY FAGS THEY'RE MANLY MEN NOW STOP IT fucking motherfuckers

I'm pretty sure it's from the same person too which makes it even better.

Yes, I love stuff like that.

Agreed. Thrones of Britannia was obviously made because CA is watching that vikings show.

>random samurai vs random monk
as opposed to
>random general vs random general vs random general

At this point, you're just projecting instead of making a point. Might as well go the the vet to get put down, you rabid animal.

>Vikings
>Not Based Last Kingdom

There was also one guy that got cucked by janitors when he tried to report them.

fucked up the greentext there my bad m8s, last line is me, the rest is the copypasta from like a week ago I saw

elf pussy is worth it tho

>implying

>Lu Bu, the greatest warrior in the land kills SIX fodder
>Historyfags everywhere have an aneurysm

LOL

CA is normie tier. Which do you think they watch?

With New World Colonies, I guess it's Skeggi or bust.

How to I keep from getting double-dicked by the lizards that surround me?

>random general vs random general vs random general

except not they are explicitly stated warriors did you even watch the fucking trailer?

just neck yourself you disgusting degenerate

DELET

>when your faith in the Lady and estrogen levels are so high that they protect even those who post about Bretonnian Knights and aren't Knights themselves

>Lu Bu
This can't be a real name. Is Woo Hoo a real chinese name as well?

>Three Kingdoms trailer already has 60k more views than Boring Britain trailer

LMAO

>did you even watch the trailer?
I have. Did you? Or were you just frothing with hatred because you saw some slant-eyes and made the rest up in your mind?

Goddamnit, what's up with Japan and genderbending historical figures? They even turned fucking ships into girls. Jesus fucking Christ.

>did you even watch the fucking trailer?
Everyone looked the same.

Save up as much gold as you can spare and bribe Mazdamundi into a non-aggression pact and eventually a trade agreement.

They won when Parthians in RTW wore hot pink pajamas.

Rise of the Samurai, Fujiwara

Why is he so perfect bros?

The Japanese practiced ceremonial duels before battles. It was similar (but obviously not exactly the same) to what Greeks did around the time of the Trojan War, trot out your best warrior and defeat their best warrior, which will hopefully intimidate the enemy force and possibly cause the enemy to retreat instead of fighting that day's pitched battle. The tradition survived in Japan, but died out everywhere else, because - as the Shogun 2 trailer shows - it really only takes one guy to say 'fuck it' and cheat. So you just stop bothering with the honor duel, which becomes meaningless as the discipline of your army improves to the point that just because your best fighter dies doesn't mean that everyone will just automatically get scared and retreat like a bunch of fucking pussies.

Would be more interesting than what we got.

That sounds like a smart plan.

>n-nice to see you Mazda, im not like those Norsca humans as I'm sure you know

Who is that?

>dlc for another shitskin game that no one played and is years old gets a little less views than the shitskin tent-pole release

wew. are wait is that the name of some legendary chink warrior too?

bing bong LMAO XD

You haven't even heard of the legendary master of strategy, General PingPong?

Don't you get it? They just using assets from TWW3 to get more money out of historycucks.

Yes?