/bbg/- Bloodborne General

92% Korean >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEWS:
-Dec 7/2017: Shadows Die Twice teaser - [YouTube] Shadows Die Twice World Premiere
-Dec 22: Unused dialogue - docdroid.net/Pxn7IHL/bloodborne-script-formatted.pdf
-Dec 26-29: Unused bosses & test areas are now safe chalices that anyone can use - i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png

>Helpful links:
-/bbg/ Resource Guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
-Wiki: bloodborne-wiki.com/
-Build planner: mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne
-AR calculations: pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-How to unlock FRCs for spelunks, fight clubs & gem farming: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming chalices: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gems: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/3nibNFD.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early runes/weapons)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em, host em
-Set the chalice to Open and region to Worldwide
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/WJXCN0Y.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

>FAQ:
Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
Q: How do I setup arcane builds? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
Q: How to access the DLC? A: i.imgur.com/XaRuxgF.png
Q: Did I miss a quest? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
Q: Is this game active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodborne-wiki.com/2017/11/loot-duping.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SRkeYwy3F3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crush vermin

second for waifus

>-Dec 7/2017: Shadows Die Twice teaser - [YouTube] Shadows Die Twice World Premiere
????????
How did you fuck that up?

FC still going? prepping my vileblood now

oops

\

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS

I remember why I don't feel right using this weapon with those hitboxes...and with that I'm out. It was a fun impromptu m80s

If I create a depth 5 sinister isz root chalice dungeon, does that allow me to glyph in to all the FRCs and such? I know that having a depth 5 sinister chalice can replace having the actual root chalice, but I'm not sure if I need to specifically create a depth 5 FRC, or just make a depth 5 root dungeon in order to gain access to all the dungeons.

PURGE FILTH

Depth doesn't matter, all that matters is you make a Root with the same rites and you have the Chalices those glyphs you're trying to access were made with. Since you can't FRC Sinister roots, they do not unlock FRC glyphs. Only Sinister glyphs, while FRC can't unlock Sinister glyphs.

how does the burial blade fare in pvp?
is it infected by the "too slow to hit anyone with a brain" disease?

It's tough to use against experienced players if you do anything other than untrick R1 spam. It's fun to use though.

Nope, it's pretty decent. Its not that slow and it's got nice range, the rally's a bonus

>it's another forgot to put on a frenzy rune before using bloodletter episode

Fucking Kos Parsites I swear.

Choose an image with like a hunter in it or something next time

Great fight, anyway: you sure would have gotten me, if it wasn't for that. I'm kinda tired now, though, so I'll sign out of the FC. Fantastic duels, everyone!

Based Valtr

name one enemy more bullshit than the snakehead dudes

Red spiders.

Those are a lot of enemies.

Anything that does rapid low damage hits to stunlock you into oblivion with its friends.

>The ayy lmaos' projectiles in dungeons pierce through cover
The fuck?

Keeper hunting dogs. Even with gunspam they can fuck you up hard

It was fun and all, but I’ve gotta go now.
I might’ve gotten my ass handed to me a bit, but I’m learning and getting used to this game.
Night everyone! Good matches!

what's more desirable on a gem, durability reduction or stamina cost increase?

stamina up, for a pve/pvp gem, for pvp specifically kin/beast are best.

Dura for PvP, stam for PvE.

Stamina cost on most weapons. Durability Down is fine on Parasite since it has 600 Durability, more than twice the amount of other weapons. Also guns, arrows, and beams are unaffected (unless you hit stuff with the blade and beams together). If you don't mind repairing your weapons every time you visit the Dream, Durability can be fine for weapons with 250+, ideally without multi-hits.

Anyone else pair their characters with specific armor sets and weapons? for example I like to use arc weapons as an executioner, blood weapons as a vileblood, and physical weapons as a confederate.

Of course, it's the only logical thing to do, really.

>the possibility of people not doing this

>blood weapons as a Vileblood
>Two out of three bloodtinge weapons are Church
>Repeating Pistol also Church
Str/blt Executioner is the shit, Church Cannon dunks are fantastic.

>do random srrc coop
>host wearing full cuckhurst set with Evelyn and a saw cleaver
>Okay.png
>switch into full cuckhurst as well
>no bloodtinge so I can't use blt weapons at this moment
That's pretty sad but I arrived as an executioner with muh church weapons and radiance equipped anyway

>no second DLC with another cool dark winter vampire castle but this time with less bad enemies
why is the coolest looking part of the game just an irrelevant side area

I really struggle hitting those fucking worms. If I split them up they're no trouble but in groups they just stagger me to death. Also those bastards crawling around outside Cainhurst castle. They're much harder for me than anything in the castle by far.

>coolest looking
>I'll just copy and past three statues all over the place

look man the exterior areas and that entry hall with the reflective black tiling are the raddest shit
but you do have a point, the statue forests are pretty lame

Do you need to perform the rites on chalices before you can join them via the search/glyph thing?

What weapon should i use for my (not pure) arcane build?

I'm using Ludwig's Holy Blade at the moment but it makes me feel like a boring person.

Use the cane.

Yes, if the dungeon you're looking for use those rites.
Whatever doesn't deal split damage can be converted into an elemental weapon.

anyone want to help me test something? im curious if shaman bone blades can work on invaders. 2vu2itwa layer 1 lamp, bl117.

>PURGE FILTH

Yes, they do, but you can only use one at the time.

Pick id a great weapon.

can I get some help for story chalices?
pass: bbg
in ailing loran

Coming! Layer 1?

>He drinks blood cummies

layer 2. using the short root should bring u here tho right?

Still there?

I run through the dungeon, takes less time.

Not him, nor am I a vilecuck, but he's right. Purge filth losers are clowns

Powder Kegs are the only true choice, the bigger the boom is, the better the weapon.

I wish they had an actual covenant you could join. I also wish there were more Powder Keg weapons and tools

>furfags
>when chadfederates exist

Reminder that if it ain't got kick, it just ain't worth it.

I hear somewhere that the 20% clawmark rune that's dropped by gilbert is able to be duped similar to how the blood rapture rune that drops from the bloody crow can be duped. If this is true, can someone walk me through what I need to do to dupe it?

IIRC you need to walk away from the area, until it despawn and, then, come back there and you'll find a second copy of the rune.

the fucking red spiders ran in while I was selling a bag and made me lose 300k souls. was ganna finish this chalice but now im rage quitting lmaooo

bloodborne-wiki.com/2017/11/loot-duping.html

Souls dont matter about 75% of the way through the game.

Echoes, you utter cunt.

the year is 2018
from software has still not released a patch that makes the knight's wig match your character's hair color
morale is low

>not making a silver haired waifu

>Aristocratic nobles' wig
>Not being powder white
The real crime is that there aren't accessory slots for things like capes or facewraps. I would love to be able to wear the Black Church Cap without the hood, or just the little hat from the Knight's Wig on female characters.

I did silver hair for my chikage unzipper
this character is an irish or whatever yharnam's ireland is lass, with a reddish brunette
guess I'm stuck with dumpycute yharnam hat

Isn't there a backstab loop for pthumerian descendant that involves the beast roar? I'm stuck on him in the ihyll chalice and not making much progress

Gehrman's Cap is pretty nice. What's the rest of your fashion?

I know that this character is a clone of one I just finished yesterday so I dont wanna farm like crazy just for the same build

undecided yet, I don't quite have everything. I lean towards the yharnam hunter garb for now since it doesn't look that out of place with the rumpled yharnam hat, and is actually a woman's coat. I do actually like the hat, but I might switch to gherman's once I clear the game if I can't find something that matches it in a satisfying manner

>everyone screeches about how bloodborne is le game of le generation
>play it
>literally 20 hours of gameplay
>cheesiest ending I can ever fucking imagine, not even 2 minutes long of a custcene

dumb frog poster

why is pthumerian descendant such bullshit?

does anyone actually have fun fighting laurence?

>anything I don't like is bait
Great to know /bbg/ is another /v/ colony in Veeky Forums and no one can make a constructive argument

A player using a Saw or Kos Parasite.

Does anyone actually have fun?

This is a really desperate request But does anyone still got the sliders to female hunter with a princess babe anime face? it wasn't meant to mimic a character she was just really cute and looked like anime tier

The sliders were posted via imgur. I'm fearing the only way I can get it back is via old save file uploaded on PS+

is parasite even useful for pve?

Explain.

Saw Spear is OP and KP dashR1 spamming is as cancerous or moreso than DWGR backstab fishing.

>I cannot beat it
>it's cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=SRkeYwy3F3g
explain this bullshit

Is playing Crowsteel frowned upon?

Could use a hand with Undead Giant in Lower Hintertomb.
Pass: bbg

>he wants to press O and R1 until a network error ends the fight after a 14-hour stalemate

I guess so. I do feel like making a blt build though. Probably just gonna do 27 str/50blt for church cannon. Won't feel weird wearing cuckhurst armor with chikagay in my hand.

Pure babble.

I'm making one atm. But now I'm not sure if I wanna use it if people are going to sweat me for use a "meme build" or whatever

Don't worry about that, there will always be some fags complaining about some builds. I wanted to make this blt build 98 but since I want a church cannon, I need to go 110. I guess it's blt/str at this point.

nvm

Say, does the online have strict name censors like Dark Souls? I'm not gonna get asterix's in my name if it just happens to have 'h' and 'o' next to each-other am I?

>ywn be an early byrgenwyrth student on that cozy campus and sit on a bench overlooking the moonlit lake with a qt colleague and discuss your madness 102 material