/mbgg/ - Mobage General #827

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shanwithhigh/status/951084523906723840
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened to /padg/?

got sued by nintendo

Nobody cares about kusopl, everyone is too occupied circlejerking with the soon to happen nintendo direct.

It's not just trending, it's the top trending hashtag.

That's not the point. Colopl is the most popular mobile dev that isn't backed by a fuckhuge company and are the easiest target thanks to a somewhat similar patent they filed. So they're going after them in order to send a message to other mobile devs and to secure their spot in the mobile space for Zelda (which will presumably use a similar system that Shironeko uses)
People actaully are pissed. Huh

I wonder just what'll happen

i am enjoying onmyouji.
but then i guess it might be that i'm happy it's not another autobattler

>it's not another autobattler
Are we playing the same game here?

you cant auto around stages 4-10. it's hard asf

That's how it always works, in a month you will be autoing 90% of the content other than pvp

If anyone's making a guild for Onmyoji, please do tell.
I'm missing out on the raid stuff. It's part of the daily mission.

i meant those kind of games like kings raid or valkyrie connect that's nothing but cooldown skills

It's not just Colopl that's at stake. If they go down all low tier mobile devs are screwed AND mobile phones will then be considered gaming devices (as that's the main contention for the lawsuit). I'll leave it to you to imagine how much shit will get thrown our way if that happens

>The nintendo direct

I'm from the future and I can tell you the contents of it.

"REJOICE! We're about to kill mobile gaming once and for all so we can go back to the era where every household had a nintendo handheld for portable gaming! Make sure to support us and buy a 3DS today!"

Colopl's stock went down, time to buy some when they win so it skyrockets back up

I really hope this blows up in their face hard

Maybe nintendo will kill the japanese market but the chink market won't be stopped so easily, so our only hope will be the chinese mobage overtakes it.

why isn't soCCER SPIRITS ON THE OP YOU FUCKING FAGS RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

twitter.com/shanwithhigh/status/951084523906723840
Seems like a summarization of the shit going down. Basically the same stuff said here as far as I can tell

stop.
you're making me look bad

>patenting touch control like a jew
>now crying when bigger jew sued them

>Have to come around full circle to a time-line where we pleasure our chinese overlords for their 梦宝谷
Shit took a real hard right today, maybe we'll all be luckier in ching chong hands and roll well.

Is this punicon thing possibly why we never got rune story and kshironeko's tap skill button to use skill system?

Nope, Nintendo is just patent trolling and that user is just forcing his meme for the 3rd time. Colopl has a right to enforce their patent on mobile devices as the patent mentioned. Nintendo's 20 touch patents all focus on dedicated gaming consoles, systems, and apparatus

The IP council doesn't consider any of the following as gaming systems:
smartphone, a smart device, a personal computer, a portable computer

Nintendo will regret wasting their time

Fucking called it when it happened this morning. I see all the nips digging up their grudges with Nintendo such as not getting a Stafy sequel and not getting an expanded VC catalogue too.

Top trend by tomorrow I'll bet, it's already accelerating at a rapid pace

well if colopl wins doesn't that mean their patent is the valid one since the debate is over phones count as a gaming device? that means nintendo would have to pay them a licensing fee if they wanted to use their system.

So if they win you need to give colopl money to make mobile games? What's the difference then?

Considering its a lawsuit done out of spite and colopl's stock dropped by a massive 20%, they probably already got what they wanted out of it.

>R weapons in Ordinal Strata actually have a use
Suddenly I wish I didn't feed all of mine to my SSRs. Either that or I wish I just stopped playing the game earlier because I'm still playing this trash.

If colopl wins then nothing happens because everything resumes as normal

I unironically like Colopl compared to Nintendo. Fuck them and keeping Bayonetta 2 and xenoblade hostage on their garbage.

And Shironekos profits plummeting

Shironeko's profits will go up once they put out a new gacha

>Colopl: We believe that it's needed to share this technology with the world
>Nintendo: Give me 90% of the profits or I fuck you in the ass without lube; by the way you have to take our orders and ask for permission at every breathing moment

Gee, I wonder.

It went down to somewhere in 100 on Android before Chaguma happened on early December.

I can't be on either side, Nintendo is shit for demanding something just of their grudge and Colopl for trying to patent something so they could do the same to someone else.

I wish both companies get fucked by this honestly.

>tfw you do nearly half the damage in a raid

ded game

I can't argue with that, but this shitty GBF knockoff has been a decent time sink for me so I'm enjoying it.

can we remove all the colopl games from the OP so that new friends wont start dead in the water games

>NY events over
>NY extra stamina/AP over
I suddenly have some free time again and now I don't know what to do with myself.

What is the use??

They're useful for filling equipment slots because their bursts have lower SP costs. It's especially useful to have at least one R or SR for the 20 or 25 cost Burst if you're running the burst damage up Warrior skill, easily worth the somewhat minor drop in stats.

Has anyone played SAO Memory Defrag? Saw some videos and thought they looked rather fun, how grindy/p2w is it?

Ah yeah. you can almost limitbreak them (without needing to max level them) by breaking any similar type of weapon/element. Do you know what those gold/silver/bronze coins do?

Yeah, that's a use too, it's really fucking costly to limit break SSRs though even if the additional 20 levels for a single star would be really useful. It takes breaking either 15 Rs of that element or 6 SRs, or an SSR I guess, but fuck breaking those.

No idea what the coins are for though, haven't seen a use for them yet.

I want to try Kings Raid but how come I get a failed to get remote patch info when opening the app?

Also I 2 star limit broke one of my cat girls. It went from 1 SSR or 2 SR medals for a star to 2 SSR or 4 SR medals from the 2nd - 3rd star limit break

Maintenance. Bad time, user.

What settings do I use for AG event to make it end automatically on auto?

This looks fun. How shit is it to play with emulator controls?

I play it with a controller with MuMu, so I honestly don't know how the keyboard controls are

Holy shit, is this real? I don't want to reinstall a kusoge to check.

True if big.

I see effort of the author is paying off.

If colopl get out of this what you would expect to see if they decide to make a sequel of shironeko or a similar game.

>No big hands
>Buttons for skills

>Can use button for skills on KR
>Nothing in JP
I wish JP has it since swiping when the game is laggy because lots of monsters usually makes the characters do something else instead of skills.

Got Iris and a bunch of dupes from the second step, with her got all the FFXV characters.
Is she worth leveling to 75? I have a lot of fire shards.

>New batch of units have two(2) enchant jobs
>Latest update gives some old units the same treatment

Is this the next gen power creep?

dang

>This is fan art, not official art

Thank god

thicc

Is GF fun?

GFs are pretty expensive and require more time/money than any mobage

Deadest game with the cutest girls

Well, fuck

This is real though.

A lot cuter

Taiwan's finally getting a new treat?

T77 SMG

I got the wind pink haird chick and she only has one. Wouldn't say it's really powercreep since, eventually, probably every job will have an enhance except probably the oldest ones like priest and stuff.

Fuck all these
I need to see the new IDW right the fuck now

2bad. You get M1911 preview instead.

>Dupe 7 from XV collab 500-gems
>Teresa from the other one
I guess it's okay.

Also Type 64.

Is that

Annnnd skins.

RMB and Type 80 most likely.

>Type 80 gets a pimp cane
Chink loli machinegun be stylin if true

>Dat Epis
Damn

>those tiddies
Time to play this game.

Mitra looks cool. (Un)fortunately I will still use Halloween for Frey.

Now that League of Heroes truly open after maintenance, how did you guys fare in the pre-season?

>Both sides have not made an official statement on the case. However, an urgent job application by Colopl for an attorney experienced in these matters was found by Twitter user @Benzman_kabu.

oh boy

>No long hair for Epis
Whyyy

It's the end for kusopl, but not the one I wishes for. Dying by Nintendo's hands is too cruel.

Didn't bother I don't have enough heroes for that stuff only for normal PvP

same, I wanted to get fucked slowly not by another big corporation with even shittier plans, I doubt zelda mobage is going to be as good as kusoneko.

them*

It's too late here, I guess it's time to sleep.

I hope the user dickriding them in the other threads applies for the job with his knowledge of google

Welcome to 24 hours ago.

Good night user, I hope you dream of getting ssrs

Shorty, apparently

RIP A-team.

Where do you get that Mei's Approval emblem from in Honkai? A bunch of people on my friends list started using it after the patch but I have no fucking clue where it's from. Google doesn't help since nothing is ever documented for this game, at least not in English yet since I'm playing with seamonkeys.

I don't know the english name of anything, post a picture

Were they hacked?