Sc2

Other urls found in this thread:

teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/530042-iem-katowice-prize-pool-rises-to-400000-through-blizzards-warchest-revenue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dead

gaem

dead

thread

seriously what a dipshit deleting it when we were talking about WESG2018 starcraft2 games

i shouldnt have had that coffee at midnight
terrible idea

hate niggers

not one conspiracy, but two

name them

jews

#rare

This bump shall help to kill /blaz/

heh

boobs

boobs

is overwatch going to be bigger than bw 2.0? bw 2.0 killed sc2 years ago...

ow has been dead for about 9 months already

Rod Breslau @Slasher
#OWL2018 launch hits 425,000 peak concurrent viewers (Twitch all languages) for one of the best Overwatch matches ever in Fuel v Dynasty. Blizzard nailed the opening of OWL.

theyve been viewbotting streams since 2013 newfriend

a god

racked and quacked

gook night

no boobs

gn

*shakes*

thats a lil lewd of that stinker

anyone want to kill me and make it look like an accident

not today junior

>have meme Warchest skins from 2017
>beginning of 2018, all new meme skins plus UI skins

What do? Primal zerg and Mira terran suck shit, but Purifiers are a sidegrade to Forged protoss

anyone else realize tanks should be 2 supply

i dunno i prefer the dark forged look

but some like crispy white

praise teh sun xD

im so cold

its the first warm day of the year m8
what are you doing

goodnight

One race is pretty cheap and the xp is super fast, primal zerg also has some nice units if you end up going for the full chest

I think should pick up Protoss though, you can match your UI to your units

>the xp is super fast
yeah I didn't mind the grind on the first Warchest, just buttfucked some very easy A.I. once a day on all three races in 4 minute rushes. I like that there's more skins, but the first Warchest seemed better across the board. Leviathan zerg spikes shits all over Primal zerg all day long, I can't even really tell what's supposed to be different about Primal. The Mira terran silhouettes are a little different, but I'm not sure if I'd really mix & match.

I think I'm tormented by the tight window of the skins going away forever, and the way warchests make you earn the DLC you buy. It is a conundrum.

Yeah, I feel they designed the warchests this way to cause people to make impulse purchases since it's a temporary thing.

The purifier protoss is def the best lineup of the three though, and the UI isn't super intrusive like the other two. The terran one especially is a major offender because it covers twice as much screenspace as the default. So if you play protoss, I feel like a single race purchase would be worth it here.

I like the terran UI at a glance, because it looks so much like SC1. also, I play with fast food drink cup straws obscuring my desktop's lower field of view anyways because I'm an animal

I wish the buildings matched the units. "I'm dark and metallic, but I came from this yellow fucking carnival blow-up!"

How do you even see your minimap or unit count you monsted

teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/530042-iem-katowice-prize-pool-rises-to-400000-through-blizzards-warchest-revenue

imagine if they had skins back when people still gave a crap about this game