twitch
twitter.com/miakhalifa/status/951234194151178240
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this game sucks desu

Dallas fans should kill themselves

why does LA have 2 teams?

PHARAH IS MVP OF THE DAY

Why I had to download a 500mb patch?

I like Miro but he just played pretty badly as Winston the majority of those games

You mean Korea for not 4-0verwatching it.

Please Jesus and Santa let this E-sports meme die fast and hard

That was some good Q-Sports.

I liked the part where the tanks pressed Q, and then the DPS pressed Q, but then the Support pressed Q and stopped the other Q presses.

Why didn't any team sign aKm?

Especially Florida. They only have 6 fucking players on their roster, which means they can't alternate at all. Would it have killed them to sign a top tier DPSer readily available?

see you in 16h for the next matches friends

Look guys, a non-Overwatch OP image! You know what that means!

he was on "break" during the signing period, whatever he meant by that, and he thought he wasn't on the same level as the other players in the league

REPORT TORBMOU

Friendly reminder that the Overwatch League has so far been an massive success and you should apologize to Jeff Kaplan.

>Implying xqc was the problem
>Not shitmou after junkertown

>Matches over
>Thread slows down to a crawl
>Ship-shitters start posting.
See you tommorow /owg/.

How's the player R76 doing? I heard Jeff loves him.

22st for reaper is a pedophile

Crymou was at least carrying with Roadhog at times.

xQc is just consistently bad, and not good enough for the highest level.

L-LADS

how promising is OW esports?

One is probably in Anaheim and pretending to be LA like their baseball team.

Overwatch is more than just pressing Q. You have to have incredible mechanics, and the best strategies to beat your opponents. Anyone who says this game is "Press Q to win" is obviously an idiot, and has NO CLUE on how to play this game.

liquipedia.net/overwatch/London_Spitfire

>rascal
>birdring
>profit
>hooreg
That's literally like 4 of the top 7 DPSers in the world, all in a single team.

Who is supposed to stop them?

Take Mercy out and it's fine.
That last anubis map actually looked fun, compared to the rest of the games.

First real day was genuinely enjoyable, even the steamrolls, and the Dallas-Fuel game was fun to watch. I think its got a lot of potential to get big, maybe not bigger than NFL but pretty big.

I wish Surefour was my boyfriend

fleta saebyeolbe or libero

>run junkrat every defense on 2cp
>lose
>run junkrat vs pharmacy on ilios
>lose
>run mcree on numbani
>tie
can this guy bench his fucking ego already?

They were both a problem.
Taimou needs to swallow his pride and acknowledge that there are at LEAST 3 people on Dallas' roster that should be playing DPS over him.
XQC actually did pretty well on Orisa but he continues to play out of position constantly on monkey.

xQc is as good as miro, who also underperformed
As a team, taimou was the weakest link, failing to match up against SD's dps players

>have the advantage on numbani
>almost winning
>xqcuck on payload
>mercy sucking on zen balls next to the vending machine
>xqc randomly jumps up for some fucking reason like a fucking bronze
>koreans push payload tiny bit
>dallas : fuck the payload
>everyone fucks off and C9

They would've drawn the score if they didn't fucked off there.

Does owg like Uber?

Holy fuck, I know what the next hero is probably going to have for an ability

It's going to be a targeted DoT that functions similarly to Zenyatta's orbs, Zarya's bubble or Ana's nano-boost that can kill hyper-mobile squishies

he's a decent caster, but pair him up with Mr.X and he becomes really good

You're right.

You also press stun buttons sometimes, and other times press the free dodge button sometimes.

Never once does it actually take skill.

bruh look at this dood

delete this fucking shit right now OWL WILL FAIL

daily reminder that Flow3r is streaming if you want to see some neat Widow snipes

>Nobody watched the Shanghai shitshow
kek

why do they have a special channel for the frogs?

link

Hes always streaming

Is the cost of having a dedicated French stream even justified for 11k more viewers?
Which isn't even a straight loss as they'd probably watch the English stream anyway.

twitch tv/fl0w3rgod

buy out xqc's contract holy fuck nothing could be worth having him on the team

When do we get Year of the Dog content?

So they can collectively continue to pretend they don't understand English.

Dvas ult needs to be buffed again.

It's humiliating to see everyone hide and get comfy when they hear it, the amount of time they get is ridiculous.

Jan 24th-Feb 14th

most of the views from the chink viewers come from QQ, and that site's a bitch to extract info out of it

k

Heres a fucking tip if you ever link anything ever again.
Breaking links before the dot of .com like

twitch
.tv/fl0w3rgod

Bypasses the filter and makes that shit a lot easier to copy paste to watch

I'm going to be real with you /owg/
The only reason that I dislike esports is because I'm jealous

That's a really nice ass

id rather watch Carpe but he's not streaming for some reason

didn't they change the time from ult voice line to detonation like a year ago?

>that can kill hyper-mobile squishies
and by that you mean "everyone BUT genji and tracer" because the only characters who will actually have the gap closing necessary to get in and kill this supposed character before getting raped by autoaim instadeath on a single button press would be them

"countering mobility" is not being any kind of reasonable course of action
you see, there are already like 5-6 abilities in the game that "counter mobility", you know what they end up doing mostly?
mouthfucking stationary, easy-to-hit, outranged targets who have no possible means to deal with them, while the mobile characters are perpetually the only ones who can possibly challenge these abilities, either by forcing a miss on a skillshot or by just quickly getting in the enemys face and shredding them before the ability even matters

mobility cannot be "countered" without kicking everyone below the line in the dick, that is not what needs to happen, what you do by reinforcing that idea is further that gap between mobile and non-mobile characters
they want tracer and genji to be worse they need to a. nerf zen, then b. create a character who can actually consistently peel and deny close range characters, not one that doesnt have to aim

Brought to you by Intel.

>Sombra gets picked
>EMPs a tracer
>dies

>moira gets picked
>dies
>swaps

>mei picked for her wall on defense and for stalling
>almost useless but that positioning is godly on defense anubis

>taimou on torbrbrbrbrbrbrbrb

>poo in loo
>ZERO MOTHERFUCKING PERCENT

No they're not. It's a tank that incidentally buffs Tracer and Genji and ironically nerfing Pharah.

Would you rather have a pro genji or pro tracer on your team?

hwo the FUCK do you stop the render device lost bug/crash?? literally the only thing stopping me from going pro this game kappa 123

also i used to play with custa in comp tf2 AMA

I dont give a shit anymore.
They flubbed the rewards and the rest of the matches are uninteresting as fuck.
I spent most of my time waiting for matches to start rather than watching them.

This is NFL commercial break tier.

>soap

kys

Why not both?

i play on west coast so i have both
it's not good facing them every single time

I've played with top500 Genjis.
They obliterate everyone while Tracer sits in spawn complaining about getting dived or picked off randomly.

Never post this airbrushed sow again please

I do too. I bet he'd be a great bf

this, tracer is stronger than genji if mastered but genji is stronger since we're all human.

Even the best tracer will still eat a random headshot or scatter and get one shot, genji will probably double jump that shit or deflect it back at you.

>They expected 50k viewers
>Get 440k
>With mainstream hovering on 330k average.
You can bet your ass Kaplan's department got a call and was told to shut down general content production and instead focus on esports integration and content.
With those high viewership numbers they are going to get hundreds of sponsors and team applications now.
They dont care if it fails weeks from now on, they are going to milk it. My adblocker blocked 400 twitch ads

So how much money did blizz shill out for all the bots to inflate their stream numbers? 350k down to 20k overwatch views on twitch, couldn't have made it more obvious.

>random headshot or scatter
or a random dmg boosted mine or a random dmg boosted rocket or a random dmg boosted widow bodyshot or zens M2 or a random hook

>You can bet your ass Kaplan's department got a call and was told to shut down general content production and instead focus on esports integration and content.
They got that call like three or four years ago

>owl done
>thread dies
post that d.va fart video

the call that saved overwatch

>Staying like a cuck.
This happens regardless of events. People gotta go play the game or sleep now.

>can't earn tokens by watching

KYS BLIZZ

K
Y
S

What do you think that 500mb patch was?

buy the skins with your hard earned money you stupid goy

Blizzard World :^)

twitter.com/miakhalifa/status/951234194151178240

No, goy. That's for February when OWL Phase 1 ends.

I was watching Dragons vs. Gladiators on my phone toward the end of my work day, gearing up to go watch Dynasty vs. Fuel with the security guard when I clocked out. My coworker looks over and says “watching that big video game thing?”
I’d already mentioned a couple of times what the OWL is (and also wore my Dynasty jersey on casual Friday lol) so she was partially aware of what it was, but had absolutely no knowledge of the game itself. So I propped up my phone for us both to see and spent the rest of that (short) game explaining the basics of Overwatch.
She ended up getting kind of into it, even saying stuff like “wow the flying purple girl is dominating” on Ilios. So, when that match wrapped up and the security guard came around, we decided to stay in the office and watch the match there.I was watching Dragons vs. Gladiators on my phone toward the end of my work day, gearing up to go watch Dynasty vs. Fuel with the security guard when I clocked out. My coworker looks over and says “watching that big video game thing?”

I’d already mentioned a couple of times what the OWL is (and also wore my Dynasty jersey on casual Friday lol) so she was partially aware of what it was, but had absolutely no knowledge of the game itself. So I propped up my phone for us both to see and spent the rest of that (short) game explaining the basics of Overwatch.
She ended up getting kind of into it, even saying stuff like “wow the flying purple girl is dominating” on Ilios. So, when that match wrapped up and the security guard came around, we decided to stay in the office and watch the match there.

>your rendering device has been lost

Who?
Wiz Khalifa's wife or sister?

fucking groundhog day man

anyway glad you got laid

you did it twice? why would you watch the same matches twice in one evening?

I sniffed her hair

Describe the smell

bags of coins

Should I feel bad and dishonorable for playing symmetra, torb and bastion in competitive? And actually doing well at them of course.

yes, hand in your tryhard badge

>not cheering for the team with the best mascot