/vn/ - Loli Edition

Visual Novel General #1798

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14809967
vndb.org/v17427
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BENKEI BEST GIRL

Reminder that NOBODY translates lolige

that isn't even the best Benkei in a VN
please try again

How many loli editions can we have in a row before someone stops this madman?

Rancefags got btfo by moefriends

I LIKE LOLIS!

I finished Hatuskoi months ago and thought it was just going to be another average VN I'd forget about in a week. But for some reason I still miss Runa

what happened

I said I'd do it if it were named "loli edition", hell I would have been first if it didn't turn out that you can't use captcha 1.0 to make new threads for some reason, so I had to turn it off.

Real New thread

Who does /vn/ admire? For me, it's Shirou. I try to be like Shirou as much as I can. Espeically Heaven's Feel Shirou, which strikes me as peak Shirou where he is at his most admirable, hard working and devoted.

olli

Princess Evangelion sold more

>nobody go to that ding dongs thread and make him look like an idiot.

>I don't even recall touching anything.
I can see that because you have to fuck around in the system settings to up the resolution. And the default one is 1024x576. Kind of stupid.

Autism

Trains!

For me, it's Yuuji. I try to be like Yuuji as much as I can. Espeically Rakuen Yuuji, which strikes me as peak Yuuji where he is at his most admirable, hard working and devoted.

I'm doing what I said I would do. It's god damn fucking autistic this retard won't even NAME the thread something else. Does it matter? No, you don't even see the name after you enter the thread, but I'm god damn fucking sick it's "loli edition" 4 fucking times in a row.

>0 posts 1 IP vs 17 posts 14 IPs
I think the thread voted and you lost
I don't entirely disagree, I wish the title was something more clever.

>4
we are on like 7 now m8, it has been loli edition for days

It's not about winning or losing, I knew no one would go to the second thread, it's about the statement that I"m sick of this shit. I'm not even asking them to use another picture, I'm asking them to NAME it something else.
Not in a row. Go ahead and backtrace it, this is the fourth in a fucking row.

who dis

We have a webm of that now.

Why is she wearing such lewd underwear?

For me, it's Kotomine. I try to be like Kotomine as much as I can. Espeically Heaven's Feel Kotomine, which strikes me as peak Kotomine where he is at his most admirable, hard working and devoted.

do you niggas just read visual novels all day or some shit? what ever video games do you play?

She wasn't expecting someone to strip her while she was unconscious.

The Gay Priest smiles.
Yorokobe, Shounen.

1. Oniichan, Kiss no Junbi wa Mada Desu ka?
2. Sister Scheme 2
3. strawpoll.me/14809967

I don't play video games.

>2. Sister Scheme 2
lol no

Maitetsu transaltion when?
Monobeno Translation when?

Some random user, I said I'd do this here

And asked for it to be named something else even before that, here

Kakurenbo or Sakura no Mori Dreamers

HALT O TIME

why

Wageslave, raid log in FFXIV, attempt to learn Japanese. I've been stuck slogging through the same untranslated VN for several months now while attempting to learn.

What kind of a beast would do something like that? Is the protagonist irredeemable?

>It's not about winning or losing
>it's about the statement

Sounds like something a loser would say.

I play vns in between other games. I mostly like strategy and RPGs, but I'll play shooters and shit from time to time too.

I have a backlog of PC and emulated games, bot not of vns. It's easy to keep up if you're an EOP and skip stuff you don't like.

>Some random user
Oh my bad, I was asking who's that on the pic. I don't care about thread wars or whatever.

I don't know the full details. I just know that the MC finds an unconscious loli and apparently decides the first thing he should do is remove her skirt and see what's under it.

At least Parasol's new VN looks normal.

What the hell is wrong with him? I'm calling the police.

For me, it's Shinji. I try to be like Shinji as much as I can. Espeically Heaven's Feel Shinji, which strikes me as peak Shinji where he is at his most admirable, hard working and devoted.

I hope you die like him, too

Gotcha, that's the MC from Sharin no Kuni in a bad end.

how many vns have you read?

It's okay. He gently puts her to bed later and all is forgiven.

>For me, it's Battler. I try to be like Battler as much as I can. Espeically Golden Sorcerer Battler, which strikes me as peak Battler where he is at his most admirable, hard working and devoted.

I want to make Asuka my princess.

Shinji...I don't get why he gets all the hate on /fgog/. FSN is just written to make him out as the bad guy, when really he's no worse than any of the 'protagonists' and a better person than most of them.

What are the main complaints? He raped Sakura and stole Rider to use in the war?

Okay, let's get this straight. He never fucking raped Sakura. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He never did it. He fucked Sakura.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Shinji knew this, he's a fucking ladies man. He knows what filthy whores like Sakura want.

And there's this other big bitch you guys have with him. He supposedly stole Rider and used her in the war for his own greed.

Objection! He was worried about his one and only precious sister. Is keeping your loved ones from a brutal war so wrong? When Shirou does the same thing to Saber it's like 'oh he's so manly', but when Shinji does it it's wrong? He just wanted to protect Sakura. He probably was going to use his Holy Grail wish to tighten her cunt back up or cure her syphilis or something.

The story was written to make that faggot Shirou look good. Objectively, Shinji is a far better character than Shirou. At least he has the balls to take action decisively instead of dicking around like Shirou, and if he weren't stuck with the weak ass servant Rider and no plothax he probably would have won the war.

Why's she blushing? Does she have a fever?

>what ever video games do you play?
I've been playing Eador a lot recently

I love nee-sans.

Trains in bikinis!

Go to bed Shinji.

trainkinis

Probably just still hot from the bath they had earlier.

It's cold so the MC is warming up her engine.

How the fuck do you guys read for more than three hours at a time? Do I have ADHD or some shit? I'd love to just sit down, chill the fuck out, and read all day, but I get distracted so easily

almost everything that's been translated since 2000 or so. I do stop shit I don't like like Koichoco and I have missed a lot of stuff from the DOS /PC98 era.

It's getting better now with non H games and Steam. I recently picked up The Silver Case which I had never played before, and that led me to finish Policenauts on the Saturn.

I think my favoritea are ones with gameplay of some kind. Kamidori is one of my tops, probably right below Underwater Ray.

Actually, she blushes a lot in bed. Maybe it's just too hot in her room at night.

why do they always look so bored?

Man, lolis are the best

I usually end up reading VNs after being exhausted from work, so all I want to do is sit down and not move my body. VNs are basically "sit here and digest words" so it works out.

post your vndb
i want to see your votes

Here's the REAL kamige we should vote for on the MG survey

vndb.org/v17427

Why would these girls be excited to take a bath or go to sleep? Are you seeing something I'm not seeing?

Don't use it outside of copy pasting the moonrunes to find downloads. Sorry, user

>starting a threa war for literally no reason
Cancer

I take a short break every hour or so. Toilet, few push-ups or sit-ups or some sort of stretching exercise, look at something outside to rest your eyes.

kys mayacuks

no u

Now look, you surprised Reina and woke her up. She's been sleeping soundly for like three threads now. Look how much she's quivering with fear.

what a pleb

Maya

Hello is this the maya general

SHE WOKE UP

No, this is the Mitcher general

Do any good quality images of this poster exist? I want it on my wall.

slut

/vn/ is pizza territory

/ourgirl/

yes
rip western loli vns

how does she do it bros? how is she so perfect?

>Midori
she's so...plain, though. i don't get it. is it people wanting a yamero nakadashi?

it's proxyfags

That game is already translated though.

still mad, pizzafag?