/ink/ - Splatoon General

help i don't know how to do this ft. special image request edition

Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
Next Splatfest is action vs. comedy! Playable worldwide from 1/12 (Fri) 8:00 p.m. PT – 1/13 (Sat) 8:00 p.m. PT.
L-3 Nozzlenose D is available! Sub: burst bomb, Special: inkjet

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

>Splatoon 1 Artbook
archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/splatoon/comments/7pkyse/hat/
fav.me/dbwwebf
imgur.com/a/kJdWD)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cute!!!

friendly reminder

amputee woomy!

wip woomy!

i want to use a budding teen inkling's body for my personal pleasure

Greenzip Woomy is early and she brings some Shoot cereal

where do i buy a woomy of my own

Post your woomies and spaghettis!

Check the splatoon sub on reddit, and speedy's on the first page. Someone's stealing our memes.

reddit.com/r/splatoon/comments/7pkyse/hat/

commission her, of course!

where
is it washable if i hotglue it?

Treasure woomy!
Give her nice things to eat!

You're not the only one.

find a commissioner with a style you like and prices you can comfortably pay
you could probably add that...feature as a special request

>despite rough start so far randoms have been holding their own and nothing but wins

Color me surprised. Guess all the kids are asleep now.

OC hours, post woomies and headcanons

inklings are such a nice age

>reddit
>username
>trace to twitter
>trace to discord

It's the discord's fault.

Inklings need help getting things from the top shelf since they can't extend arm like jellies can

yeah i reposted it from the discord, didn't realize it was speedy :^) thanks for the stalk

are you drawing?

Who's the one making this woomy? i wish i knew fiber arts

Who made this one? It's a cutie

i'll have to ask the person who requested that i make it the op image
but they sleep

i hate kier's and vivi's art. they're the typical type of artists that have given up on improving their skill at drawing because people are "content" with how they draw and are too afraid to give a critique that the artist will claim it as "negativity" then they will be banished from ever getting art drawn for them. pains me to see them try so hard with all the commissions they've been doing but putting less and less effort into each one because they know their fans will eat whatever shit they throw out

been a while so why not

oh, you're making it? wow! very talented! do you have a shop or a place where you've posted more of your work?

kier's art is good, but half of it is just lazy and even for the pieces where he actually tries, simple things are off

i think they just mean that someone requested they put it in the op and that they don't know who made it

oh, no, i just mean i don't know who is making it. i'd have to ask the person who's having the commission done, who happened to request that their wip doll be the op image.

oh i see. yes please ask if you have a chance

>8 strings
>6 tuning pegs
>feet aren't on bench
>ass can't be on the second rung of the bench
Is he floating in the air, what the fuck?

i dont suck, just doing full blown drawings exhausts me really face. give me critique and ill gladly see and take it into account.
point out mistakes boi

i screwed up when saving the outfit, cuz she normally has the blunt bangs
here's my woomer with one of her favorite weapons

and here she is with another favorite

That's cute, you should draw the woomies here too. I like salmon run art, we need more of that. Though maybe on second thought youre busy with the Splatfest drawing.

salmonid fin looks like her nose in the thumbnail.

Also why the helmet? Not realistic.

is it supposed to be special woomy?

>Also why the helmet?

I'm the one who commissioned that piece and I told him to keep the helmet. It's Special Woomy and imo she would have the helmet on even in SR. If you take issue with that the fault is with me not kier.

they don't wear their battle headgear in salmon run

I wish I had money to commission people

i think it's cute, though i fear for her safety out there...

>salmonid fin looks like her nose in the thumbnail. thats the thumbnail, who cares
>Also why the helmet? Not realistic.
true, grizzco has a uniform

What would you commission if you did?

peepee?

some tards need to medically wear helmets doing literally everything though that's the point

Not sure, probably my woomy, maybe just another cute woomy in general. For more full-fledged ideas beyond just characters I like imagining inklings hanging out at the stages but not playing Turf War on them, so like bouldering at Mussleforge Fitness or chilling on the Blackbelly tower or stuff. Also I wish there was snow/wintertime in Inkopolis in the game so maybe something like that. I wonder if woomies like to go skiing and snowboarding in winter.

kier is sick

>that eye mask

no

Yeah that bothers me too. Not enough to not save it though.

>lil fag needs his daily does of attention
when are you next gonna try an kill yourself?

idk, her body is curved weird too. it's not that great

hey, fuck off, suicide is not a joke you motherfucker.

i love seethrough tentacle woomies

>it's not that great
well I disagree, aside from the eye mask I like it a lot
>suicide is not a joke
something tells me he's not joking

>suicide is not a joke
>trying to defend the one guy in these threads who literally takes suicide as joke and uses suicidal gesturing to get attention
neck yourself or get the fuck out of these threads if you're gonna support this mentally ill retarded degenerate pedophile

you do not tell people to kill themselves, especially if they are suicidal. as annoying as some people are, i'm not going to wish death upon other people. just ignore it. come on, man. i know it's the internet, but just be kind to others.

kys

don't we have better things to discuss here anyway? stop trying to start drama you dweebs

post webms of your spectatular fails

by no means spectacular, but just the first thing i came across

been there
feels bad

here's me being bad at countering brellas

>need to go to bed
>Grizz keeps edging me with the next orb only a few points away after every win

I hate this but I keep hitting Again

I just noticed that there are different versions of this, maybe the others had updates too. For anyone who cares I suggest going to the source (fav.me/dbwwebf / imgur.com/a/kJdWD) and compare what you have with the finished image.
>so_i_just_keep_shooting_it_right
I like the way you think

what are the differences? any major?

you found this on Reddit didn't you

grow up

as a brush i hate brellas

o-ok, i'm done
somebody else can have a turn

You don't know the meaning of pain.

ass too phat

what’s the fastest way of making money

>25 dropped players today
>2 of 25 were on the other side
>one of the 2 times, someone dropped from our side so it was 3v3.
just fuck my rank up

>differences
Compare the stingers eyes.
Compare this with the album-version, eyes and an added fin(?) on her head. Looks like it's mostly finishing touches.
>reddit
no, tumblr, as the filename suggests

salmon run, most likely
or winning every league match you play by knockout with 2.5x money multiplier
actually, just playing turf war with 2x or 2.5x works out pretty alright

i just unlocked salmon run and played 2 matches and i didn’t get money am i retarded

its best to play until you get your 2 superbonuses
and you have to go to the window to the left of grizzco's entrance to ask for your "payment", should you have any

im retarded apparently

Every color capsule has a particular prize. If you want the big money, you want the yellow capsule, though most of them have a chance to give money.

in addition to this, you can check your daily superbonus prize by pressing y while you're inside grizzco. sometimes it's money. those have the potential to pay out up to 32k each.
you can exchange duplicate grizzco clothing items for 4k each, too.

how did you not see how hiding there was a horrible idea with a blaster and rm carrier there
rip gay boy

These Rainmaker and Salmon posts reminded me what I dreamt last night
>Rainmaker match
>team nowhere to be seen
>had to pop and take the RM
>head for the goal
>slow as fuck, the dream kind of slow where you barely make any ground
>suddenly a bunch of Scrappers chase me
>can't shake them off
>they keep bumping into me
>I don't die
>I can't advance
>eternal suffering

I blame 999 attempts and my team yesterday for this

>those have the potential to pay out up to 32k each
>potential
guaranteed*
superbonuses are always the rare reward so you will always get the 32k from a money superbonus

ah, thanks for the correction

i thought i could scoot over in time and wipe both of them but apparently not

One of the people who got really close to 999 here
I was hearing steel head and eel sound effects irl the day after while just running errands and I'd flinch every time. Extreme quotas and playing SR for ~10-12 hours changes a man

>one of
how many people have attempted 999? I think rust was first but didn't make it (iirc his highest was 700 or something), zero made it, lunari did too, then decade got to 900+ or something and died (because of jewtuber probably)

earliest i can recall is an /ink/ guy named bean who made it to 680 or something near there, and then everyone started trying to see how high they could go