totalwar.com/blog/alfred-the-great
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fu0UPnk4kc
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-britannia-faq
store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

Last thread:Screenshot sharing and campaignposting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=chPRYXS0YZI
youtube.com/watch?v=DGj6RzbLLKo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for based Sima Yi

>no astolfo
Why man?

What's the point of this general anymore after the game's been polluted by Ching Chongs?

Total War!

Bretonnia weeps

I seriously done with CA. My PC can't handle new titles anyway and I sure won't upgrade for this pseudo history China pandering shit.
It's going to be reskinned WH anyway.

Fuck I'm hungry

we get to shit over flustered spearmanii white snowflakes
Great for you man, stick to spearmanii simulator and convince yourself you're playing "history".

Gimme the best westernised retellings of rotk, please and ty

From simple name changes to complete genre/setting/era overhauls

The general is going to chug along steadily and you'd still be here, shitposting as you would.

t. entitled crybaby

just eat up whatever CA shits on the plate or fuck off

ALL ROME WILL BE AMAZED AT SUCH A VICTORY THE DAY IS OURS!
They need to bring him back

CA marketing of course.

Siply epic my friend, simply epic.

>CA marketing of course.

Certainly seems like half the last thread was pure shilling

>Liberating more rightful Celtic clay from the evil WRE as the Picts
>Mfw my troops always set every building near them on fire

At least china is only one title. They will move onto something better after it.

From my point of view the celts are evil!

youtube.com/watch?v=chPRYXS0YZI

altright.jpg

Dont worry we going to have
ALL CHINA WILL BE AMAZED AT SUCH A VICTORY THE DAY IS OURS!
instead

*HOURLY REMINDER*

ANTI CHINA FAGS

ETERNALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>tfw ping pu btfos ching ring and takes dim dum captive

Yeah guys, talk about that DLC that everyone forgot after a day.

why do you fags keep butchering the OP?

literally nothing wrong with this layout

Instead now you have jumbled garbage. Fantasy fags I swear

This just so typical. You history morons get a new exciting period and all you do is bitch again over some asinine shit. I guess now I can truly understand why fantasyfags always made fun of you and pushed you out whenever I saw your general on the front page of Veeky Forums.
Now that China comes out and many new people like me are attracted to the series you do the same chimping as back then. You are truly insufferable assholes who are stuck in nostalgia and it makes me glad that fantasyfags have been blowing you the fuck out since 2016. And it makes me even more glad that new chinafans will metaphorically skullfuck the empty remains of your historical elitist hugbox.

Fuck off

History has the best memes, how can fantasyfags even compete?

What DLC?

>Hey guys aren't we all excited for Ching Chong Total War?
>Lets all post these awesome pics of awesome characters from great China
>We are all so excited

what beautiful art, what a bright and vibrant culture. clearly very intelligent and sophisticated
*shits in rice field*

what exactly do the neckbeards want?
Rome 3? Medieval 3?

Bronze age

youtube.com/watch?v=DGj6RzbLLKo

It's not as though grorious nipponese art or medieval european art were any better desu. But we've all been spoiled by the Renaissance I guess

Illiad total war with Warhammer heroes system and black Achilles

>Fantasy fags I swear
But you linked a Fantasyfag OP.

I would be happy with a new engine medieval 3 or empire 2.

If a new engine does happen, pike and shot would be great too.

>giving Radious any attention at all

What are you doing user?

>mfw i have to share the general with people who honestly think ooga boogum the orc warlord fighting against grudge mcdwarf is more interesting than the cornucopia of human history across the globe

>those cannons
fuark

Reminda ter loike yer favorite Totul WAAAGHH!!! seddin' an let ovvaz loike theirs as well!

>amazons still not announced

tee hee

>Gook dream game finaly coming
>He is dead

who just copy and pasted from history OP from earlier. Who knew how to do things right around here.

>Iconic and unique fantasy rosters duking it out in a cheeky and goofy setting
Vs
>spearmanii vs swordmanii in a soulless brown filtered game

If you look at the previous threads he posted with his name

Gook would've jizzed himself to death at the announcement anyway

I'm fine with 3K. I'd be fine with Pike & Shot too, and Africa and whatever, as long as it's not pure fantasy. Generally though I'd love for CA to move away from Europe to more uncharted territory, but I get that knights and shit appeals to brainlets who're too afraid of strange cultures.

Ironically he actually hates 3 Kingdoms

>complaining about total war going somewhere different
Yeah because fighting in europe for the last 10 titles sure was not getting old.

That's because nobody wants a woman with a man's body

>Iconic and unique fantasy rosters

If they're so """iconic""" then why is the setting DEAD?

>says people who aren't open minded about new settings are brainlets
>dislikes fantasy
pure irony

>i wsant romeii 10 or medievalii 6

Warhammer died less than three years ago.
Rome died like ten thousand years ago.
History virgins BTFO

Most races survived the shift to Age of Shitmar so clearly it wasn't the races that were at fault

If history is so good, why is it a thing of the past? Checkmate, dumbo.

But you don't understand. CA DARED to aleniate their core fanbase that were there since day one by forcing them to play Warhammer at gunpoint.
And now we're forced to play China or CA will kick down our door!

If you think fantasyfags are bad now, just wait until we get the inevitable Age of Sigmar game.

>>Iconic and unique fantasy rosters
>The most popular faction are fantasyVikings

WOW so unique and iconic. truly the most iconic of factions!

Yes. It is still a bit buggy but all factions are in and the voice acting and music are good.

>HOT SEX CHAT is gone

I hope CA really shits on these TWC autists. Make every game either fantasy or have fantasy elements, these retards deserved it.

Doesn't help that the fantasy Vikings were also bloated with features and overpowered units on release. I hope they have to delay Norsca for some more months yet again.

We really need to split generals.

>he's excited for total war: mists of pandaria

UGH IM SO ANGRY
GRRRRRRRRRR

WHAT'S THE BEST WARHAMMER 1 CAMPAIGN GO
I'm still having trouble getting into the game and enjoying it

Played Beastmen til victory, they were ok
Played some Brets, didn't like them
I also played some of the four base game factions but they were all gimped without the unit DLC, dwarfs and greenskins I disliked

Might buy DLC from a keysite to experience the peak of what Warhammer 1 has to offer

kek

Then which one does the chink game go in

If you want the easiest campaign experience, just go with Vampire Counts.

True. We need separate for each game and each DLC.

>WHAT'S THE BEST WARHAMMER 1 CAMPAIGN GO

Norsca

If 3K is a flop, CA will abandon history and go for LotR: TW next.

If it's a success, CA will realize mixing history and fantasy is the way to go for historical titles.
Check. Mate. Historycucks.

Strange autocalc result.

>If it's a success, CA will realize mixing history and fantasy is the way to go for historical titles.

Total War: Holocaust soon?

cry more whiteboi

Woodelves.

The start is a bit tough but once you get over that it's a super comfy campaign and faction

>fantasyfags are bad for liking their game
>'history'iifags are based for shitting on every single game that comes out and sperging out for a few months and shitting on everyone who likes it
Really gets the noggins joggin...

Well I like Dwarfs but they are not for everyone as they are quite easy and no cav/monsters. For my started pack and good campagin is Empire , GUNPOWDER AND MAGIC also cavalry (Brets get out). You should go and summon the Elector Counts. And DLC for Empire is not that Important as getting Knights of the Blazing Sun is not always easy , Flaggelants are not that good or important and Militia is just early game unit you don't need to survive. KARL FRANZ PRINCE AND EMPEROR.

>people actually fell for the history vs fantasy meme

Norsca.

Chinks should stay in history, well it IS a history title, like it or not.
As for the best campaign:
>Chaos is literally deathball on turn 30 or die, spamming 19 Shaggoths isn't really fun, but it is funny
>Dwarf and Greenskin kind of stand the same, though GS edges out because they don't have salty faggots demanding shit every other turn
>Vampires were kind of fun
>Empire was kind of fun as well
Still, I played 5 Chaos campaigns because I'm just like that.

this, it's refreshing to explore different settings once in a while.

What did captcha mean by this?

No, all of what I played was pretty easy (playing on very hard, Beastmen were a joke in terms of difficulty where you can just hide your armies away and when the enemy walks away you rape their towns)
I want the most fun, the absolute highpoint of the game, the peak campaign

Thank you user
What makes you think Norsca is the best? I would like to know more detail before I purchase them with my hard earned cash

I don't really like the elves in terms of lore and how they look and so on, would that be detrimental?

Interesting, so far all I had heard about Chaos was how their campaign was fucking terrible and the worst one in the game

The feeling of "you don't get this unit but all the other Empire AI's around you will spam it and RoR's like maniacs" was just shitty, it reduced my enjoyment of the campaign and I ended up stopping after I chased some chaos armies around my domain

>spearmanii tantrums
lmao

Skarsnik is the most fun campaign, but it's a DLC. Norsca is nearly as easy as the Vampire Counts campaign.

Can anybody provide him with a decent challenge?

Sad to hear it I finished Empire campagin around 5-6 times and almost finished it around 4 times. Bots having RoR never really bothered me that much even before I got DLC myself. Sigmar be with you.

What setting might you be talking about? Because Warhammer is alive and kicking (history virgin ass).

>Because Warhammer is alive and kicking

Lu Bu?

More like faggot

Chaos Campaign is awful because of
>Can only have 2 full armies, any more will have you bleeding out unless you raid every turn
>Bullshit goals, you can honestly win if you just leave the game as is since some of them die on their own
>No real interesting gimmick
Though I did play them pre Foundation, I heard they were improved but shit, that's how it went before.

40k and warhammer fantasy are not the same

what about Tom Parker