>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/01-11-2018/
nintendo.com/games/detail/dark-souls-remastered-switch
ign.com/articles/2018/01/11/dark-souls-remastered-announced-for-nintendo-switch
youtube.com/watch?v=kzHuCDDzP-E
youtu.be/a_u7g5BlfiY?t=770
youtube.com/watch?v=kCjMC0451vA
youtube.com/watch?v=7Zk75WJCwbw
twitter.com/DarkSoulsGame/status/951461199887007745
youtube.com/watch?v=kFZKgf5WG0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is literally shit
fuck off with your forced wojaks

Who was in the wrong here?

>Dark Souls remaster
Pffhahaha, no.

My thoughs also.

>Nintendo kiddies can post in this general now
What a time to be alive

>Sirris action figure never ever
life is pointless

guys
im scared

Any kind, bored user around? Cool fight, had him at 20% on my first try!

what would you do with an action figure? why not just go for full scale model doll with armour? that'd be rad. i'd love an estoc in real life.

my man...

Thank you for your feedback, it has been placed in the trash to be recycled as soon as possible.

nintendo.com/nintendo-direct/01-11-2018/

>i'd love an estoc in real life.
You can easily buy one, you know. I have a real life rapier from my fencing days.

>kids with Switches grow up playing Dark Souls

>Estoc
>In real life
You can, is called fencing

>Dark Souls Remaster
>It's just Dark Souls with a multiplat version of DSfix and Dark Souls 3 rolls
woah...

One thing, the Moonlight GS is effective against everything or it has weakness?

Buying a Dark Souls weapon shouldn't be an issue, just search for a local blacksmith. But prepare for it to cost an arm and a leg.

Dark Souls Remastered Confirmed for Nintendo Switch - Releasing 25th May 2018

nintendo.com/games/detail/dark-souls-remastered-switch

Never played a Souls game before but I'm hella hyped for the remaster on Switch. Which class is best to start with? Can you build up friendship/relationship with NPCs like in Dragon Age?

Why not just smith one? It's an simple shape, as long you are not going to use it.

Only for switch or is coming to PC too?

I told ya'll niggas Dark Souls was getting remastered

Oh, sweet summer child.

is the remastered for pc, xbone, ps4 and switch or just the switch?

PC and every current gen console

People who are getting it for Switch, put your friend codes. Time for some jolly cooperation. Praise the sun XD

>And this is said where exactly?
>we know very little about Londor despite the three sisters of Londor being very central to the plot of the game and one of the keys to the secret ending
Mainly through Yuria's dialogue, because she's [unfortunately] the only character who provides a good chunk of information about Londor. They deny anything related to the Old Gods and only accept humanity, which is Dark in its essence. The Old Gods, by attempting to maintain the Age of Fire, prevented the true ascension of humanity, thus the curse of undeath created by Gwyn and their subsequent failure at replicating the First Flame which resulted in the Flame of Chaos and the surge of demons.

By denying the Old Gods and usurping the Fire you bring forth the Age of Humanity (just as was possible in DS1).

Judging by their clean, embroided black clothes, beautifully crafted black armor and flawless vocabulary it seems Londor is a highly functional society of hollows that became so by embracing humanity as it is, rather than living by the rules of tyrants, dying, and that was certainly made on purpose. Pilgrimage and the ascension to angelkind seems to represent the fulfillment of purpose and meaning, from trivial to divine by following a set of goals resulting in success. Dark Souls is a game of details, and people underestimate how rich the lore actually is. The philosophy behind it is difficult to understand though, at first I thought the First Flame represented the birth of mankind (without fire we wouldn't exist as a species, our body was also specially designed to manipulate fire, and we also evolved to be mesmerized by fire and to enjoy being around it), but I don't yet fully understand the concept of Dark to be able to explain why they revere humanity as Dark, rather than as Fire, and why Dark is perceived negatively when it's clearly beneficial to those able to endure it.

[...]

>remaster announced
>no one online in my discords to ree with

>which class is the best to start with?
All of them. What your character becomes is entirely up to how you level it up. The starting class is just a stepladder.
but yeah, what said.

ign.com/articles/2018/01/11/dark-souls-remastered-announced-for-nintendo-switch

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT

WHERE IS MY PC REMASTER FUCKING FROM PANDERING TO GODDAMN NINTENDONIGGERS REREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone got the webm/video of the multi spell buying thing in DaS1? Something to do with arrows and menuing. I really need it.

>Dark Souls Remastered
>It uses the FP system

I'm considering the Switch version just for the fresh flood of noobs to help/grief.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzHuCDDzP-E

HE'S COMING BACK

>remastered
Are we really sure yet it's gonna be on the DS3borne-engine? Until i see gameplay i'm gonne wait on that.

youtu.be/a_u7g5BlfiY?t=770
HAPPENING

[...]

Perhaps Dark is the reality of mankind people refuse to accept, while Fire is the 'politically correct' definition of mankind that binds us to decay and self-destruction, rather than its true, dark nature that in order for us to prosper we must first accept it. This is specially true when considering the dialogues of Karla and Irina, Karla being perfectly able to understand and endure the dark that dwells within men, while Irina suffers a "shock of reality" if you ask her to read you the Dark Tales. She cannot endure the truth of humanity, like many people deny the truth of humanity in favour of political correctness. Life is a curse we living beings are bound to, and as you lose humanity you lose sanity, becoming a demented hollow, an empty shell of nothingness deemed to wander the Earth without any real purpose because your nihilism deprived you of the very thing that makes you human. Being hollow and embracing it means you accept the true nature of humanity, retaining your sanity and becoming stronger with it. The Untrue Dark Ring of Londor I believe represents the ability to retain the deceiving beauty of humanity while also secretly maintaining your inner Dark, as in, 'not revealing your power level'.

"Humans are of the dark, and you are no different. Some may avert their eyes, but the truth remains the truth. Be careful though. Few humans are privy to this knowledge." — Karla.

>people underestimate how rich the lore actually is
you got that ass backwards

We already know it's for every current gen platform, Anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=kCjMC0451vA

Most definitely happening.

>The Way of the Multiplayer (up to 6 players with dedicated servers)
>dedicated servers

best girl (male)

>Dark Souls remaster finally happens
>exclusive to Nintendo Switch

This is what you get for allowing nu-males to roam around with their nintendonigger gear

>Which class is best to start with?
Pyromancer, since you start on level 1 thus leaving more room to customize your character later on, ultimately though classes don't matter. Just remember not to level Resistance, it's an useless stat.
>Can you build up friendship/relationship with NPCs like in Dragon Age
Lol no, this isn't exactly a happy game, and if you follow through with the NPCs questlines most of them will end up Hollowed, you'll learn what that means once you start playing.

Also don't jump right into it just because they've announced an Switch Remaster, if there is a PC Remaster you should rather play that (Except of course if what excites you is the portability), and if the Remaster is only for the Switch it's better to make sure they've added something worth your while, like enhanced graphics or hopefully additional content, otherwise you should get it for PC.

>Dark Souls on Switch
>Blighttown is even worse

It's not exclusive, Einstein. PC + all current gen consoles.

Source bitte

It's really simple Jungian philosophy. A person must accept and internalise their Shadow, which is the sum of their inherent quantities that contradict their learnt social role, to achieve full self-realisation. Repression of the Shadow leads to insanity.

It'll be announced for everything else in a few hours user kun

The leaks that popped up like 10 hours ago.

>Romances
>In Souls games
I knew this would happen.
Also, no romance, only BROMANCE

Keep telling yourself that

The Nintendo-niggers are in the uprising

>ask a simple question about interpretation of in-game story content
>some ass-huffing DnD autist pounces and begins his fairy tale with "Well user, once upon a time" and bombards the thread with walls of cringe-inducing ostentatious prose
And he didn't even answer the fucking question, either.
Why are souls lorefags the most obnoxious faggots around? Go post fanfiction on a containment site if you feel the need to vent your awful writing somewhere.

You want lore, I'll give you lore

youtube.com/watch?v=7Zk75WJCwbw

thanks for beta testing, fags

BUY YOUR SWITCH NOW GOY

YOU WANT THAT REMASTER DONT YOU????

NINTENDO ALWAYS WINS BABY

So if this pic was true, then it's confirmed for Xbone and PC as well?

And I fucking hope the whole Remaster it's not just a lil' bit of polishing on the textures to make them """"HD"""".

Looks like they're rolling all of the current-gen multiplayer improvements back into the remaster, which is nice.

It makes me wonder if they'll be updating the covenant mechanics as well.

The Switch struggles to maintain 30fps with the remastered (port) of LA Noire, it's clearly going to be a fucking mess.

>so far only nintendo announces it
>nowhere does it say "ONLY ON NINTENDO SWITCH!"
>reeeeee fucking nintendo exclusivity
Come on now /dsg/, do you really think they'd remaster it just to lock it on the (graphically) worst current Gen console? I don't see it. From would be shooting themselves in the foot massively if they did.

>Dark Souls Remaster
>non gimped PC port
>expanded phantom limit
and so the age of fire begins anew...

This is fromsoft, so you can absolutely guarantee the 'remaster' isn't a graphical remastering.

Disappointed it isn't DeS. That game could actually do with a remaster.

Of course that's all it'll be. Some upscaled textures, a filter or two and wham, that'll be 60 bucks.

TELL ME, is he a cute trap in real life? And secondly, is the panda thing a trap too?

>tfw I'm going to get to dress up as a pally with a baller swag sword and sunlight blade in [current gen]

This is the best news

They already confirmed it's coming to all platforms on twitter.

nah he's just a faggot in a dress

twitter.com/DarkSoulsGame/status/951461199887007745

No need to rely on leaks, the tweet makes it explicit.
>#NintendoSwitch #Playstation4 #XboxOne #PCgaming

>This is fromsoft
It's not actually confirmed if it's From or some other random company doing the remaster.

Does no one play dark souls 3 anymore
I have my sentinels of blue covenant on all the time and never get summoned
I need my proofs of a concord kept

>Dedicated Servers

Can I finally gravelord?

>cosplay Tarkus
>put summon sign down in Sen's

The only thing better than one Tarkus...

Apologize

There's 15k people playing on steam right now

I wonder if the gameplay will be slightly less wonky if they're going to use the DS3 engine.

>gravelording and being a cop is actually viable
About time

Just grind those knights, bro. Won't take long.

Your SL is probably too high. As a bluecop I only ever get summoned from 20-50 and 120+

>no demon's soul remaster
fuck

I need 30 that's going to take for ever, fuck that

>Blue Sentinels

there's your problem. The covenants are always fucked, no matter which one in which game. Except maybe for Sunbros or Aldritch Faithfuls.

You better set something up with friends if you want those proofs.

>remaster of DaS1 coming out
>this means that people who have never played the original will go looking for information
>sites like Kekxtra will see an upsurge of traffic, bringing them more ad revenue
>has-been nobodies like Vaati and ENB will get more video views and thus ad revenue from them
There truly is no god...

>Why are souls lorefags the most obnoxious faggots around?
Wrong, it's PvP retards. Imagine playing football in leg irons, with blindfolds on, and with clinical retards as the players. And every thread is shit up by endless discussions of this wonderful sport.

Well shit I'm SL 64 right now
How can I set this up with friends?

wikidot is the first google result for most things ds1 related

I am on PS4 and on this Faith Character I have 50 proofs total.
SL 60 and less is where its at.

I wish I was dumb and ugly enough to care about all that irrelevant e-celeb shit

youtube.com/watch?v=kFZKgf5WG0g

The panda is very cute

>mfw twinking is unchanged in the remaster
You soyboys who whine about dark souls 3 invasions are going to see some real shit.

>Remaster announced
>its for the Switch

????
Ok

>NG gravelording
>Sin mechanics cleaned up
>Dorkmoons with fixed invasion ranges
>Dormoons summoned to cockblock invaders
>Dark Anal Rodeo invasions cleaned up
>multiplayer in general cleaned up and more functional

I was almost excited for about half a second, and then I remembered the backstab meta.
I'll pass, thanks.

>I need 30 that's going to take for ever, fuck that

It took me five hours total to get my 30 ears. Crystal Sage's Rapier, Covetous Gold Serpent Ring +3, Symbol of Avarice, and crush a coin

If it's not From and Bamco just hires some company that specializes in remasters, you know it'll be the bottom dollar laziest possible update.

Wasn't there a remaster company that Bamco contracted to do the last patch where Japanese support for PC was added?

why would anyone remaster a bad game?

Gravelords need to be useful in NG
if they bring matchmaking servers like 2 and 3 Dragons should be fine as is
Forest is going to be a rape fest I can't wait
>Princess Guard
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Indictments should be automatic when you kill someone as a red, using and indictment against someone means they can get invaded by multiple blues

>DS1
>Twinking hopefully is unchanged
MEAT IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

>Switch
Dropped like the hottest plate on earth.