/tsg/ - The Sims General

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Discord
discord.gg/gca3d84

>Links, FAQ, Sims, Mods:
thesimsgeneral.wixsite.com/index/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EKZ9_AFOTEiLLzr1Tk2Y5wDX9EqhFxAlOYpQ7EOfVps/edit#gid=0
sssvitlans.tumblr.com/
carls-sims-4-guide.com/

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/ - Old Booru
thesimsgeneral.booru.org/ - New Booru

>/tsg/ Creations:
pastebin.com/sgpd6STL

>Mods and Custom Content: A lot is out of date

pastebin.com/wS3a2En9 - Maxis Match for Sims 4
pastebin.com/TBqj7S7b - Sims 4 and 3
pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs - Sims 2
pastebin.com/Qr7a989F - Adult CC

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Parenthood Crack:
skidrowreloaded.com/the-sims-4-update-v1-30-105-1010-and-crack/

>ZLOrigin(Origin Emulator):
forumpages.weebly.com/toddlers.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mobsims4.tumblr.com/post/169586922628/disturbia-t-shirt-off-white-logo-print-t-shirt
carls-sims-4-guide.com/tutorials/mods-cc.php
deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=bFkXlmX24oc
modthesims.info/d/602837
nyx-simmer.tumblr.com/post/169156400215/fairy-mod-finally-out
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1515344257703.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>forgot
last thread

Comfy day.

bloody hell this lot is huge

Those San Myshuno penthouses are pretty damn comfy.

Where do you find the folder where you download gallery stuff? I want to make a backup of lots to use on a pirated version but don't know where to look.

Noticed Marcus Flex's last name had changed, got curious as to why.

TS4's still stuck somewhere between hilarious and broken as shit.

I wish the apartments were comfy too. But the ones that don't have that shitty TLC trait are either too cramped or have that stupidly tall wall height that gives me anxiety. I have yet to find one I actually like.

Can't you just remove the trait?

it's one of the unremovable traits. The worst part is the items affected by it (the plumbing, electrical bow and so on) are also unmovable so good luck if you ever want to do some apartment renovation

Where can I get a woohoo mod that allows teen sims to woohoo for Sims 2 Deluxe? Will regular sims mods work for deluxe?

It just ain't natural.

What is this update I'm downloading from origin?

I've just downloaded basemental's drugs and I'm excited to get started hooking the whole neighborhood while also becoming an esports gamer girl.

Increasing the maximum sims on lot was a great idea. I might have to go make a bunch of cute townies though so I don't get the same ol' gang every time.

Is there a way to decide individually which of your own households you want to appear around town and which ones you don't?

I've made some ugly joke sims and some that I plan to play on that I really don't want to suddenly be serving me drinks

So SimGuruJill is the gallery where you find the missing starters from the base game, and MaxisCreator_01 is for all the promo stuff from DLCs. Anything else from Maxis I missed?

no clue

Actually nevermind, SimGuruZephyr seems to be the one with all the starters. I'll make a gallery backup, just in case...

>Install all Sims 3
>This time I'm going to enjoy the depth of this game !
>Get turned off by the almost uncanny valley look of the game and all the rabbit holes.
>Uninstall.
>Go back to the shallow, but beautiful Sims 4.

I've done this like 3 times in the past few months.

ok but where do I get the blonde on the left in this cover

What do people mean by rabbit holes?

when you send a sim to do an activity and they just disappear until it's finished, like driving off to work and just waiting on 3x speed til they get home

Sims 4 still has a number of rabbit holes. Why can't we just have more places like the island in pets? We need places to explore.

I did some progress on this monstrosity of a house
What do people think?

it's a cute modern little house. But I think you need to do some ground detailing. It really makes everything pop out.

I was gonna say sims 3 pets expansion was much better than sims 4 cats and dogs and then I realized that's true for every dlc/content pack/expansion in sims 4

don't die

Wow that is so inviting!

what height slider mod is working on the most recent version?

I got something for our resident vampire girl

mobsims4.tumblr.com/post/169586922628/disturbia-t-shirt-off-white-logo-print-t-shirt

should be the one on mod the sims

>stop playing with main household
>create some other households, play with them a bit
>go back to main household and one of my sims lost most friendships (even though i have the reward trait that stops friendship decay), doesn't even know some of his best friends and is fucking enemies with his mother in law
what the fuck happened

TS4? Looks like the game culled some of your relationships. Do you have Master Controller? You can turn relationship culling off.

I have 48 hours to download as much as I can off the online gallery. Anything I should look for?

>TS4?
yeah
>Master Controller
Is that a mod? I don't know how to do mods, is it complicated?

carls-sims-4-guide.com/tutorials/mods-cc.php

Yes, it's a pretty deep mod that allows you greater control and micro-managing features of the game. Turning crap off like sim and relationship culling, turning on adult/teen romances if you that's what you're into, etc. It's pretty much an essential mod.

deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/

Just Ctrl+F to "MC Command Center - All Modules Version 4.0.0" and download the link and copy and paste all the files in your Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods folder, or create one if there isn't already a mods folder. Then, when you're in the game, go to your game options and check the options to "Enable Custom Content and Mods" and "Script Mods Allowed" then restart the game. Sounds complicated, but it's actually really simple in practice.

However, I would wait until the mod author updates his mod since they EA just released a patch, and patches usually break mods depending on how much they chance. Though, this recent patch seems pretty small so it probably didn't affect it at all.

Thank you! You're very nice and helpful user.

End of shift! =P

oh no

thank christ i'm not the only one who thought of that.

Gerald, are you gonna pee on her?

youtube.com/watch?v=bFkXlmX24oc

>tfw finally found a mod to stop mates from coming over and just drinking water and leaving cups everywhere for the whole event

modthesims.info/d/602837

Those pigs, kill them all

Sims 3 was the last sims I've played.

What would you guys recommend, playing 3 or 4?

I have all expansions for 3.

I really disliked the loss of open world in 4, and prefer the slightly less cartoony art/world of 3.

Those 2 things put me off to the sims 4 so i don't know much about the game, so just wondering what peoples opinions are of 4.

If you prefer the open world/art-style of 3, it's pretty much 100% the best choice.

4's still limited as hell when it comes to things to actually do.

>If you prefer the open world/art-style of 3, it's pretty much 100% the best choice.
>
>4's still limited as hell when it comes to things to actually do.
That's what i was worried about, i was hoping the game grew or added some things to redeem it. Bummer.

nyx-simmer.tumblr.com/post/169156400215/fairy-mod-finally-out

FAIRY!

cant afford laundry stuff this week
gaaaay

Any way I can move households from the gallery directly into the unplayed sims roster? Otherwise I need to either move them into an empty lot and evict them, of go through the make-a-sim window which won't let me use the family without saving them in the gallery a second time. It's very tedious.

When my sims live in appartments all the neighbours just come in to mooch off my fridge and steal my fruitcake.

tell them to gtfo

That shouldn't happen unless you gave them your keys or they're your landlord.

My landlord does even worse, every time I call him for repairs he just stands there like an idiot for hours, then starts cooking something from my fridge and leaves halfway through even though my shit is still broken. What an asshole.

Well I did invite them in but I still think it's really rude that they keep stealing my fruitcake. Especially since the sim that lives there actually likes eating that stuff. Maybe they're just jealous of the carefree socialite lifestyle she leads.

ASK HIM TO LEAVE

You live next door to Kramer?

its p difficult to take the don lethario out of his kids

is that a succ in casual wear?

Sure is, if you can believe it, it was auto generated

Sometimes they get it okay. My incubus sim impregnated a romance festival love wench and she was actually pretty decent looking

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1515344257703.webm

DAT JAW

blame her dad.
Gdi don lethario

So I have 137 sims in my household tab, all taken from Maxis dev galleries. How badly is it gonna affect my savefile? Also, does culling still occur if I move them to the other household tab where they don't count towards the maximum sim count?

>spend the entire day figuring how to make a basement for a sec dungeon.
>forgot to save the lot.

Wuh-woh

unless you run on potato you wont have an issue

feel bad mon

Don't think about stealing her clients, she needs that energy

fuck off

idk where i am

my town already has an incubus and he has 4 succ/incc babies growing up. You'll have to find your meals elsewhere, good whore.

tipsy is back bitches!!!!

gross

Who?
I thought she was balls deep in vrchat

blue get out of here

any one unlocked the ghost yet?

eh?

this

gn dont die

don't think a family will ever compensate for your lack of assets you glorified gigolo.

10?

Won't vampires get burned up when they go out to work/school?

you can buy a perk for that, also i believe you can mix a drink that will give temporary protection from the sun if i am not mistaken

i miss her brahs

So, how do I solve random crashing in sims 4? Playing the big torrent off piratebay.

Then just make her? You've got plenty of traits that could work: Unflirty, Jealous, Loner, Hot-Headed, etc?

It makes me sad. Why are the devs so inept? Most games are completely stable, but not this one.

might actually be the torrent

Damn. Maybe I should try downloading off that "download the sims 4" website instead, but all the guides and shit, seems like so much work. The torrent is so convenient with just downloading and then running it.

Are you kidding? If there's any criticisms you can hurl at TS4 (and there are a ton), stability isn't one of them. Since the game came out and the over thousand hours I've played, I can count on one hand the amount of times the game has crashed. But then again, I have a legit copy of the game.

The game is just too expensive, otherwise I'd buy it. It's like 400 bucks with the expansions and packs. And why play an incomplete version of the game? My time is too valuable. Thus I pirate.

Fair point, but you can't criticize the stability of the game when you have a pirated copy. Even with all the dlc and a shitload of mods, this game is stable af.

Fair enough. I'll try another torrent, there's a 23gb reloaded one that seems to have all the dlc.