>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dl4BiWdW5Ek
youtube.com/watch?v=3jAy8Q2a6wk
youtube.com/watch?v=UdPC0QrtZVY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only a couple months until we can go back to DaS and stop pretending dark souls 3 is good.

>DaS1 except with 4 man gank squads, infinite stamina and zero recovery heals

hope was a mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=Dl4BiWdW5Ek

What's this place in the trailer?

Central Yharnam

>missed the (properly) active online life of DaS by literally years
I can't wait honestly, DSCM is something but a whole new release with natively working online should let me experience what the game was like in the golden days everyone always talks about

FRIENDLY REMINDER PVP KEKS ARE THE CANCER OF DSG AND OF DARK SOULS GAMES

Reminder the remaster WILL be trash
>DS3 roll frames up to 70% equip load
>every boss will have obnoxious delayed attacks
>phantoms and invaders can heal
>they'll re-work the Darkmoon covenant to work like it does in 3
>4 ring slots
>they'll make EVERY covenant like it is in 3, so you don't have to decide on just one
>they'll make poise the cancer it is in 3
I dare say they'll even remove the unique items and spells from 1, like Karmic Justice, TwoP, Woodgrain Ring, probably the Gold Hemmed set

it's firelink shrine dumb dumb

>Yume Nikki released on Steam with a countdown to something
>TWEWY on Switch
>DaS1 remaster, can finally play the game when it was alive

I'll probably be disappointed but I'm excited anyway holy fuck

"dark" souls 2

I don't recall firelink shrine having any castles

>that font

HE ALWAYS PUMPS BUT HE NEVER DUMPS!

I don't think I'm going to be able to finish Dark Souls 3. All my friends told me I was missing out and how it's the best souls yet, but I'm about 5 hours in and I'm ready to just uninstall and move on/back to other souls titles.

Is it worth continuing with this piece of dumpster fire? Am I really missing out on anything besides a headache?

Asking again for the new thread, anyone want to have a PS4 FC, or go for a while in NG+?
Or a new Scholar run, I'm open.

the best boss fights in the souls series

soo the shadows die twice trailer was the remaster or is it gonna be another game?

those aren't castles. those are the broken remains of the walls

it's obvious
>tree right to the left
cmon dude

Were in Dark Souls 1. Nothing will beat Gwyn, Artorias, Manus or the Sanctuary Guardian

Crazy to think how much of this series' mistakes were motivated by them.

doesn't look anything like dark souls to me

Reminder that Dark Souls 1 was never good.

Will giving Firekeeper eyes ruin my Dark Seal ending?

Here's hoping it's just a graphical update and virtually everything else will be left unmolested by From's clumsy, clumsy hands.

Enisle is my hero

guess I'll be back here after all...

>24/05/18
>it's only January

Imagine fighting Manus with DS3's rolling.

Firelink, retard.
If it's fair it's not fun.
Ah, yeah, you're talking about the good ol' DWGR Hornet Club+DMB build. Yeah, big weapons are totally viable.

time flies, m8

Is this list good or is trash?

>youtube.com/watch?v=3jAy8Q2a6wk

four months and fourteen days until DS1

DARK SOULS REMASTERED

FUCK YEAH NIGGERS

God how I hate those little fuckers with pointy hats, especially in archives, what the fuck, they are worse than captha on this board

This goatman smacks you on the ass and says "Aye, siwmae". What do you do? Keep in mind he's 5'8" and the richest man in Lordran.

Gwyn sucked. And the good ones are so few and far between after O&S, even including the DLC. Taurus demon was only a good fight the first time you have to beat him. DS3 has great boss fights from beginning to end. And I agree that DS1 had better mechanics, multiplayer, and setting.

>tfw your weaponfu probably won't be in DaS Remastered
Why you gotta be like that, From?

trade, my man

considering how slow enemies are and the ds3 rolling, you can win all fights with the kirk set

it's shit

WILL THEY FIX LOST IZALITH

richest man in lordran wouldn't live under a bridge

DS3 bossfights are forgettable as hell. Not just mechanic wise but more importantly, lore wise. Only ones I liked were Dancer and Gael. Everything else besides Soul of Cinder were utter shit. And Soul of Cinder was only good because of it's harkenings back to DS1

"No."

Demon Ruins is literally worse than Lost Izalith. Literally just copy and pasted Taurus Demons and Capra Demons spread out at random.

But it's already perfect

Can someone on ds3 pc drop a Chaos Blade for me? I don't want to use CE just to swap one item.

I don't think I can respect someone who says Sanctuary Guardian is more memorable than every boss in DaS3.

>ds3 weapon wont be added to a ds1 remaster
what are you retarded? nothing in the other games are going to to be added you dimwitted fuck.

>posting in ded thred
retard me
>game where bigger weapons deal more poise damage favours small weapons more than the game where huge weapons deal the exact same poise damage as tiny ones (infinite that is)
DS3 poise does have its merit but in no way does it favour big weapons more than DS1 poise does. All the DS3 system needs in order to be perfect is an addition of DS1 poise on top of HA but so weak that you need full havel's withstand a GS 2hr1 (outside HA frames)
>compliment yours
See, that's a problem. No weapon actually complements your poise, your poise complements the weapon. Some weapons make better use of it, sure, but it's mostly a matter of dps and poise dps. Besides, big weapons are also heavier, meaning they can stack less poise for the same investment

Agree to disagree. The mechanics of the DS3 bosses to me are great, and if not their lore, then their presentation is very memorable. I know DS3 forced you into dodging them instead of blocking, but I guess I usually play that way anyway.
The whole thing is a big grey and red slog with a minimum of lore, so I mash them together in my head.

>Sanctuary Guardian is more memorable than every boss in DaS3.
He's more memorable because he's more fun because DS1 is more fun than DS3

*Butt it's already perfect

Fixed

I think you're conflating "I remember them" with "they're objectively memorable" or the reverse. DaS3 is probably your third or fourth game in the series, and so you're looking at it as subjectively forgettable because you're already deep in the series and it all starts to blur for you.

FUCK TAKE A HIT GODDAMNIT
God I hate it when you almost kill a boss or hard mob but he starts swinging like there is no tomorrow and you can't land a hit while he 100-0 you

STAY OUT OF MY FOREST, FUCKERS.
THE CONSEQUENCES FOR TRESPASSERS WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!

i fucking hate women so much

>DUDE FILM ME EATING AN ICE CREAM CONE AND FAKE GIGGLING IN A BIKINI TOP HEHE I'M GONNA MAKE SO MUCH MONEY

meme gender
christ sake

Thank you for your valuable insight.

>I'm a virgin and I must scream

I think there are many bosses that are superior on a technical level to Sanctuary Guardian.

non-virgins will never understand dark souls

vanity is one hell of a drug and the dude filming her is probably just the same

get over it

>DaS3 is more active
>but SotFS is more fun
Which should I play while I want for DaSR?

Realistically, how much player activity will there be in Dark Souls Remastered?

>every forest invasion is you rolling around at the speed of sound waiting for another forest spirit to spawn so you can 2v4 the gank squad that you will be invading literally every time the ring triggers

More than what ds3 has right now

ds3 since the remaster will have the same engine

a lot

It was my second game in the series
I never blocked anyway. Idk what it was, but everything after Iudex Gundyr I fucking hated. I hated how DS3 looked, how it sounded, how it felt, the music, it was all just so fucking annoying. I've never wanted to punch a game in the face more than I did this.

I finally get to experience DaS the proper way.

I wish plague of gripes could draw faces

Civilization rests entirely on memes (in the original sense) that control female vanity and male aggression. If one is out of balance the other usually is too.

>virginity of this poster: intact
As an addict I can only approve anything that involves an attractive female body being filmed.

i hope the add the weapon level matchmaking

I bet that nobody in /dsg/ can do PvP only using the Pyromancer set instead of MUH SUPER ARMOR!

Will they make the Gravelord Covenant more functional?

Wrong, I'll lure you down the ladder and wrath of god/obsidian blade you into the river together with your pals :^)

>pyro set
>bkgs
>kill everyone because no one understands hyper armor and think they can get away with spam

>Cr8 n P8 in a spy vs spy thing

Does it need to be? Imagine, (if they don't remove them, which they almost certainly will, along with poise and unique items) Gravelording some DS3 only casul's world, and then when he invades you, hit him with Karmic Justice and TWOP

like,, maybe 5, or 6 right now. my dude

>No proof
>Not even a webm or jewtube vidja
Yep nobody on this thread can do PvP without MUH ARMOR

The thing about Gravelording is that you can't actually get casuals because they don't go to NG+

WHO HERE /HYPE/

Is there a site that shows the stamina consumption of weapons
I want to know what to expect from the claymore

Not me. It'll fucking suck, mark my words. Worse, it'll take away from DS1's already dead playerbase

>play offline all the time to avoid invasions
>connect again just to summon for bosses
the true dark souls experience

I came here just to shitpost

If all it became was
>only works in NG+ and beyond
to
>works in NG and beyond
it'll be godlike, there are so many black phantoms that will fist your ass it's unbelievable that they were basically never seen
>double BP rock rollers in blighttown
>BP giant right next to 2 others at the top of AL stairs
>BP sorceror in oolacile that will do 2k dmg in a single shot

>needing proof to understand how a weapon type works in ds games
you're a casual ds player and dont belong here if you can't recite every function of every weapon type in the game

Yes but that doesnt really matter because the player himself is different
In 1, you are slower and more static and your attacks demand more stamina and are slower with longer recovery. you estus use is slower and you have a 4 way roll.
In 3, you have a gimped Bloodborne character that's still twie as agile as the DS1 character with quick moves with little recovery and Estus that allows you to move around while healing

Of course I can. I can just quick swap and parry you so that I don't even have to put the hornet ring after I parry you.

dark "souls" 2

user who requested it, it got deleted. Can you put it in an imgur album or something?
Maybe just throw everything you've done so far into one.

DS1 has a bigger player base than DS2
You even have a tool that shows you were everyone is

>P8 and Cr8 in a spy vs spy scenario

>all those BP silver knights in AL
youtube.com/watch?v=UdPC0QrtZVY

There's no way they're ever gonna let DS3 casuals run into this.

Does anyone have something like a MEGA folder with all the original DeS/DaS memes and content?