/vn/-Nun edition

Visual Novel General #1799

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/c23307)
vndb.org/c35681)
vndb.org/i220
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

;_;

Lucia is a miracle of the universe.

I sure hope we don't get more failed normalfag blogposting.

This is now a Mitcher thread everyone else can just leave.

>read a moege
>it's a confession scene
>close the game

Yes, I agree. Is hard to maka a worse character then her, bravo R07.

Don't bully your fellow anons, Michirufriend

> hacker not able to understand basic physics
S;G just keeps on stretching my suspension of disbelief

Hey everyone, this is Mitcher. She is a good girl.

kys mayacucks

I want to kiss Mitcher.

Reminder it isn't NTR if she only sold her body to the camera because her heart still belongs to the MC

Lolis in bikinis!

Trains in bikinis!

>2018 and no news.
So I can asume that Biraman was sold to SP, no?

In what way exactly is this cunt considered best girl?

It was all just a huge lie like the Aokana TL.

>2018 and no news
So I can assume that sukisuki was sold to SP, no?

>can't handle the bantz

Shes not, Yukino is best girl!

Keep reading.

>M-Maya is pure
>S-She only loves me!

WHEN

>haha user we were just joking, we don't actually want you to kill yourself teehee
fuck off normie

SEKAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Remember to report any children in skimpy outfits
We need to keep this thread from pedophile degeneracy

>nun
Where?

Why is Mitcher's voice so fucking annoying?

hey reddit
fuck off

Nuns need to at least dress somewhat modestly to contrast how lewd they actually are.

Pretty much.

Wait a fucking minute -- Koharu's (vndb.org/c23307) a G cup, but Yuzuha's (vndb.org/c35681) an H cup. Doesn't that mean she's actually got larger tits than Koharu? So she's actually the heroine with the largest tits in the Amakano series so far. And that's ontop of her being a closet pervert? She was literally built for breeding.

Fuck off. Her voice is lovely.

Lolis

Because her VA is a pro at voicing worst girls. She's Kokoro in Majikoi and Twizzler-chan in Muv-Luv.

>no_gays_allowed.jpg

She doesn't voice Sumika

Doesn't everybody?

I want to comfort her and tell her everything is going to be okay

Lolibabas

>larger than Koharu
My poor dick!
How is Piromizu able to draw titty monsters like them while keeping them as appealing as they are?

Are my fellow ChuuniChads ready for Sorcery Jokers? It'll be the release of the year.

>tfw all your younger cousins dress like sluts already

I wish they would stop bullying her. She needs comforting, not bullying. She's a good girl.

The way he draws facial features, eyes in particular, are super charming.

Retards deserve to be bullied.

Do yourself a favor and learn how cup sizes work. A 40C and a 36F are the exact same measurement despite being two different cup sizes.

Cup sizes are serious business.

>Twizzler-chan
That's Amane's VA.

I'll check it out when it's released depending on the popularity of it in this general.

I thought someone said she did. Wait, that was Suzumiya, who was also annoying, but not nearly as bad.

It isn't cuck shit. Sure once her acting career takes off she will end up having kissing scenes with other men and maybe even some rated R sex scenes, but it is only acting.

It's okay, someone needs to fulfill the physical comedy role

So then comparably a 95 with a G cup would mean what compared to a 92 with an H cup? That the former has less tits and more body fat while the later has more tits and less body fat?

Kek

Shitposting aside, I have to wonder how real people do that. Unless you also get to do the same, I don't understand. And even then it would feel wrong to kiss someone that isn't your waifu.

Actresses are a bunch of harlots

Sometimes you get the stuntman to do that.

Kokoro has a decent route in S

Unprotected sex with Mitcher!

Isn't that kinda the same thing, but for the stuntman? Do they get home and when their wife asks about their day they say "It was ok, I had to do 12 takes on a kissing scene in place of the real actor. The actress' double had bad breath though.".

Reminder that Yuuma would stop what they were doing and just go to the store to buy condoms. Please tell me Hoshi Ori has less condom usage.

They just deal with it. In real life, people aren't obsessed with purity or whatever nonsense NEET argue about on the internet.

>As for the, uh, rubbers... I was too embarrassed to buy those, but...
>I don't think it's that big a deal...

Famous last words of a future mother.

Teenage mother. Highest proof of retardation.

I love childhood friends
especially Sumika!

You can't really measure body fat with bra size. The number indicates the size of the actual bra, specifically how long the bands need to be to physically fit whoever is wearing it. The letter indicates the cup size, which is how big the bra's cups need to be to comfortably hold in the person's breasts. When you see a character's three sizes listed, their breast measurement is this. Both measurements influence each other, and cup size alone doesn't necessarily indicate bigger breasts.

For starters you'll never see a band size in the 90s outside of some horror movie, proportions don't work like that. Since G comes right after H there isn't a huge difference to begin with. A 32H and a 34G are basically the same in terms of the size of the actual cup, it's the band size that's different.

>9 months later...

Does this answers your question?

>not wanting your wife to fuck other men makes you a loser virgin
oy vey goyim!
im shallah!

>pregnant sex

Shit, NTR.

Takeru doesn't have red eyes REEEEE

>It was all just a huge lie like the Aokana TL.
DELETE!!!

That's fine and dandy. But does he use a condom when he takes her virginity?

You're my favourite ritualposter, Sumikafag

What is it about Sumika that you like so much?

>tfw it'll be 2019 before we get Hoshi Ori probably

this pain is an everlasting one

>I have to wonder how real people do that. Unless you also get to do the same, I don't understand.
Some couples have rules like no sex scenes or not even kissing but others like the guy that created the Sons of Anarchy tv show purposely puts his actress wife in sex scenes since he gets off on it. You either embrace the cucking or stop it from happening at all.

>twf it'll be after Hoshi Ori when we probably get SukiSuki
this pain is an everlasting one

Best girl

I fucking hate girls like Maya, where you can never tell whats real and what's fake
Reminds me way too much of 3DPD

life is suffering user. Accept it, you'll be happier in the long run.

>Some couples have rules like no sex scenes or not even kissing
Makes sense.
>purposely puts his actress wife in sex scenes since he gets off on it
Disgusting.

353 days until we get sukisuki, lads!

She's very sweet, it just takes a while for her to open up to MC.

Now this is an optimistic one.

I wish a girl would flash me

aaah Maggot Baits...

wasn't this announced like 3 years ago? How far along is it?

Memes about candy aside she genuinely cares deeply for her man and literally broke the laws of quantum physics to see him again, she is also kind and her expressive Antenna is cute and I want to rub her ribbon

>Disgusting
He also wrote a character that he played himself that got cucked in every sense of the word until he had nothing more to live for.

>/ourguys/ will be married in 2019
>Hoshi Ori translation halted

>Trip becomes a famous nueroscientist and discovers the cure for Alzheimer's or something
>Hoshi Ori translation halted

Honesty, if you inevitably get married, will you still play VNs?
Housewife no needs to reply.

Nigga every heard about coodere?
vndb.org/i220

>trip discovers the cure for Alzheimer's WHILE translating Hoshi Ori
Mainstream here we come.