/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #220

>Konami's face when releasing a selection box full of old cards + 1 good new one

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>A selection box that contains staples from old boxes will come out later today/tomorrow
>Zane is roaming Duel World (GX) until the 16th
>Little Yugi will be added to the gate in the next few days
>Lots of skills are changing in the 24th of January. Check the ingame list for specifics
>Woodland Sprite/Bamboo OTK will likely be nerfed before the KC cup
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, Solomon, and Tristan have the most data and are likely the closest to coming
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8mP_fxnqSU3NDVQ (Voice lines contain proof of new summoning mechanics)

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

fuck earlyfags

Second for Hungry Burger.

bros.... they lied....

We still had 1 quality post left fuck you

Based early chad working the duel links smarks into a shoot

>hurr you need heroes to play dat card

Whoops. I assumed it was some Heroes shit. I've never seen that card before.

>Heroe's Rule negates Dark Worlds

Post cute cyber girls. Also what's Alexis' best skill?

Wait a sec...that doesn't seem very wallet-friendly.

>negates an effect that targets a card in the graveyard
>targets a card in the graveyard
>targets a card
>in the graveyard

Cards that are E or D Hero are capitalised.
Nice selfie but this isn't Facebook.
Also no evidence disproving it.
Nice spelling too.

I think I'll just stack up on Divine Wrath.

>dark world's don't target themselves in the graveyard
lmao these fags

WHERE
IS
MY
BOX

it's only 11 UR goy, we've even put two in the same box for you!

WHERE are my anniversary gifts konami?

Still like 11 more hours until the anniversary pack is supposed to drop.

>Steven universe
Reddit’s down the block

will the daily rewards ever be reworked?

I got 30 whole gemmies for logging in like a good boy goy.

>tfw no 3k gem login reward

But you just got 500 coins! Surely that is generous of Konami to give you that many coins.

Who is that red semen demon

ur mum after i burned her

Why does Gateway to Chaos list BLS - Sacred Soldier as related if it doesn’t search it out? Also, any decent BLS decks?

Cyber Angel Vrash, Alexis' ace from Arc V.

Is regular Bakura in the files? Millenium Ring one is too much of an edgelord despite me liking the fiend thing going for him

Because it has BLS in the card text.

Yami Bakura/bandit king Bakura is cute

In like 10 hours

No. In Bakura's event, Yami Bakura says normal Bakura is really bad at card games and plays rpgs instead

>Yami Bakura says normal Bakura is really bad at card games and plays rpgs instead
As if Yami Bakura is any better, losing to Yami Marik of all people.

I mean, he is but look at this dork

I wish he'd play both.
MMORPG/TCG when. I wanna roam battle city fighting you nerds with ante rule

>mfw i liked dark worlds since i saw that discard shenanigans and didn't give a shit about being good, but i like OTK, so i'm a ice barrier shitter too
>suddenly konami puts a completely broken card in the new box and dark worlds is tier 1 and every faggot will aim for it

I'm kinda sad, i hope they don't ban anything, but the players will start countering it pretty hard because of dkayed braindead fans

Dark Worlds is a whale only deck. That alone will stop Konami from banning anything and will eventually lead to further decay in the meta.

Alexis is Chazz's girl.

It's kind of a shame they wasted the Millennium Items storyline, would have been cool to see someone get them all together to see what happens

>would have been cool to see someone get them all together to see what happens
But we did see what happened, it opened the gateway to the afterlife and triggered the ceremonial duel. And in the past it allowed Bakura to summon Zorc.

How long till Blackwings be relevant?

Depends on what Blackwings we get.

>whale only

Wtf does that mean?

ENOUGHHHHH!!!!!!

GIVE ME GOOD DROPS
GIVE ME JINZO
GIVE ME GEMS
GIVE ME THE BOX URS
GIVE ME THREE CHAMP VIGILANCE'S!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>GIVE ME THREE CHAMP VIGILANCE'S!!!!!
why, the limit is 1

They could give 5000 at least. I'd rather get nothing, it feel insulting.

It requires an absurd amount of URs from more than one box to run efficiently, hence the only people that will run the best version of it are players that spend a shit ton of money (aka whales).

What do you guys think will be the better variant of Dark Worlds, the all-in Reign-Beaux variant that's vulnerable to going second or the more toolboxy Necrofear one?

Pretty sure Kaz did most of it drugged up in a hospital

So does Mokuba, yet they included that useless fuck.

I just hope the deck will never be T0.

I get it, i just want the best dark worlds version even if it's tier 3 and i'm F2P, it's an autistic obsession you know

No, only DM characters left are Yugi's Grandpa, Marik, Tristan and Strings.
The latter two where added like last month, so who knows, maybe some day?

But he is Capsule Monsters champ

Considering the only thing she's good for is Rituals, and you could just go with Pegasus for that, you pretty much might as well go with Blessings of the Cyber Angels, unless you want random decks using shit like Draw Sense.

Or a surprise fusion with Master of Fusion

>No, only DM characters left are Yugi's Grandpa, Marik, Tristan and Strings

>Rebecca
>PaniK
>Johnny Steps
>Lumis&Umbra
>Dartz
>Raphael
>Alistar
>Valon
>Leon
>Zigfried
>Thief King Bakura
>Pharoah Atem

There's plenty more user

>Yugi tossing away Monster Reborn in the box carries multiple meanings. Firstly it shows how well he understood Atem's playstyle as well as his confidence in being able to win without using such a powerful card. It also is a statement about how Atem should move on and how the dead should rest.
Name a more kino moment.

Dark Magician Girl as a playable character fucking when?

She did have a duel in GX after all.

>Hell Polymer his power-bonded Cyber Twin
hahahhaha FAGGOT

This final duel is true kinography

Bandit King Bakura as playable character when? He needs his true ace, not dark necrofear.

Yeah let's get some playable duel spirits, i want to play as Don zaloog with the english dub so bad

There's also precedent for it. She was a duelist in the Tag Force games, so I'm sure she'll be playable in DL someday

Most of those are filler you retard

>farm Tea for Supremacy Berry
>get DMG
Any use for her?

>filler a
>filler b
>filler c
>filler d
>filler e
>filler f
>filler g
>filler h
>filler i
>filler j
>fair point
>fair point

You can build a Magician Deck if you level Arkana to 40.

>Implying konami gives a single fuck about it being filler if it makes them more money

When they catch up to the current anime, then they'll add a Duel Terminal world with monsters as the legendary duelists.

I mean in the files, dumbo.

>farm Tea for Supremacy Berry
>get 3 DMG, 4 Solemn Wishes, 4 Sage stones
>0 Berries
>End up wasting ranked tickets for them

As soon as they add synchro this game is dead.
This game is travelling on early-mid 20s nostalgia for GX and DM.

More GB support when?

>Johnny Steps
Sure thing buddy

>Lumis&Umbra
Don't think so in the BC event konami replace them with default rare hunters, so nah

>Dartz
>Raphael
>Alistar
>Valon
>Leon
>Zigfried
Fillers characters, but maybe, theres a lot of fans who want and ask for them, but don't get those hopes up

DL needs more kuribohs.

HE's coming

fuck off with your cuck shit

The RNG is a load of crap

Kaiba's the only LD worth farming since all his drops are at least halfway useful but he's next to impossible farm without Riryoku fields since E-Con exists.

Wait, Pegasus died in the manga?

Johnny BLACKED Tea.
They just couldn't show it on screen.
Too lewd

>release him as an April fools unlock
>hype him up
>at release he is capped at level 1 and has no skills

Yeah, Bakura killed him.

>7500 coins for 3 RFs
>OMG KAIBA SO HARD

Kind of what happens when you get your eye scrounged out and no one's around to help you.

Just give me transcendent wings and lvl 10 winged kuriboh for now and I'll be happy.

What an ass. Then the GX arc where he shows up is anime only as well? Man, my whole life is a lie

Yes.
So did Keith, Bonz and Arkana.

Yes, also Kaiba never saw Atem duel Yugi and that's why Dark Side of Dimensions was made, to give manga Kaiba that closure.
Any Yugioh manga after the original (GX, 5DS, Zexal, Arc V) have incredibly different storylines from their anime counterparts.

Also can only play with his deck

It's not like a typical series. The manga and anime are two completely different canon

Makes sense I suppose. I just always thought of Pegasus as a recurring character and finding out he dies at the end of his arc in the manga is somewhat disappointing.

Keith and Bonz I knew, reep Arkana tho.

I recently watched DSD so yeah, I was aware of that one too.

I suppose. Terra firma is Jaden's ace card in the manga from what I've read in these threads so I should've assumed as much. Slightly intrigued now.

>It's not like a typical series. The manga and anime are two completely different canon
Pokemon is the same

AAAAHHHHH WHERE IS THEEE EVEENNNTTTTTT ROAMING SHIT IS SO BORING AND THERE ISN'T EVEN BOOSTED EXP AAAAAAHHH

At best we get Dartz, Raphael, Noah and Rebecca. They are the only ones who have actually printed cards to work with

Manga and anime are two different universes.

DM Manga > Dark Side of Dimensions
DM Anime > GX Anime > 5D's Anime with Bonds Beyond Time in between

The other manga adaptations and anime series are each their own separate universes (GX Manga, ZeXal, Arc-V, etc.)

>I suppose. Terra firma is Jaden's ace card in the manga from what I've read in these threads so I should've assumed as much. Slightly intrigued now.
Yeah and Jaden and Chazz summon Ma'at

In the Arc V manga Yuya and all his counterparts share a body and they swap between each personality.

There's at least a side manga where Pegaus's protege/son tries to get revenge on the gang, thinking they were the ones who killed him, so that's something towards his "legacy">

>SOON

Personally I think 4K nailed DSoD really well with the dub, especially as they got all the original voice actors too.

Hearing the transformation theme near the end gave me shivers.